Page 267 of 427 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Treyarch just said they sold out, and I called a local gamestop and they said the same thing since they already started shipping the game :/ Eh w/e I still get nuketown 2025 for free
    I'll just gameshare with my cousin. Lol. That's the good thing about PS3.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'll just gameshare with my cousin. Lol. That's the good thing about PS3.
    you really shouldn't say that on the internet anyhow, the tribolt attatchment for the X-bow looks stupid, fire ALL 3 of your bolts at once and have only 1 of them go where you aim, and the others somewhere near..........waste of ammo IMO, rather have a fast reload or a scope on a secondary explosive with 3 quick shots in a row before having to reload....Otherwise just RPG lol and gold ballistic knife sometime during BO2 is a goal for me to get. Putting that out there now, and that map high-jacked is the smallest map in BO2......the white yacht one, I wonder if you can fall off, and if so I hope there's an easter egg or something to do with the underwater base at the end of the blops campaign I think it would be cool if they did

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Damn I procrastinated getting hardened edition of BO2 and they sold out :/ Eh no nuketown zombies or secret camo, other than that its not a big deal lol
    I thought if you preordered at Gamestop way back when they first started preorders you are locked in for 2025 as so with the whole wave bounus things? I already got the poster, NT 2025 and the entry to get the headset. I'll be so pissed that you have to upgrade to hardened just to get it....

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I thought if you preordered at Gamestop way back when they first started preorders you are locked in for 2025 as so with the whole wave bounus things? I already got the poster, NT 2025 and the entry to get the headset. I'll be so pissed that you have to upgrade to hardened just to get it....
    what are you talking about? lol no you get that stuff already! Hardened just comes in a collectors edition case with 2 collectable coins, nuketown zombies and some other little things but that's about it. And you entered the sweepstakes? I would have but I have a headset so I just got the ps3 theme lol

They are still promoting the Nuketown 2025 bonus map.

On another note anyone that has me on PSN when you get the chance check out my recent TDM @ Nuketown match which was total BS, it took at least 4 LAW'S to take down various Attack Helicopters on 2 different ocassions, I kid you not since I was the one who shot 3 minimum at each one (they were at diferent times) my damn shots kept circling it and when they finally did it it was just a Hit Marker, I checked it all out on Theater mode and funny enough they took out our AH with 2 shot's like it was supposed to, had it not been for that we would have won the game since we were at 7400-7400 with the AH getting the true final kill on me even after we had shot 5 LAW's at it.

WTF
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

what are you talking about? lol no you get that stuff already! Hardened just comes in a collectors edition case with 2 collectable coins, nuketown zombies and some other little things but that's about it. And you entered the sweepstakes? I would have but I have a headset so I just got the ps3 theme lol
    I see it now, I didn't give a damn about the special editions till now since i wasn't interested. Is it sold out nationwide or the area you live in? If its only in some areas i might have a chance to switch my regular preorder since $20 isn't too much. Though i could just wait till they make it public just like they did with the classic W@W zombie levels over a year later after launch.

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I see it now, I didn't give a damn about the special editions till now since i wasn't interested. Is it sold out nationwide or the area you live in? If its only in some areas i might have a chance to switch my regular preorder since $20 isn't too much. Though i could just wait till they make it public just like they did with the classic W@W zombie levels over a year later after launch.
    *worldwide, according to vonderhaar there are no more hardened editions at all, probably same with prestige......I hope they make it public, but I doubt they will this time since they repeatedly said it wasn't going to happen when people kept asking. But yeah I can always play it at a friend's place or.....well ya know Also krauss refibrillator or awful lawton? I prefer the lawton because they work like money bombs but an insta-revive and a 1 hit knife with bowie until 14 is cool too

Yep theres always that option

Pokemon X&Y!!!

I was playing Summit Dom with my bros yesterday on Black Ops using HS10s and I totally raped. And I had like 7 captures, too. Unfortunately my bros are significantly less awesome than me so they only captured one flag, the initial one -__-

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Home alone all day. Which means CoD all day. unless if I get hungry. I'll walk to McDonalds. Lol. Anyone else going to be on instead of SGG so we can play zombies?

Edit: I just played in the best lobby. No one would talk smack and they would compliment you kills. I got some guy trapped in the corner and he was just Cracking up so I let him go. Those sort of people really make MW3 fun
    Last edited by *IZ*; 5th October 2012 at 5:13 PM.

Home alone all day. Which means CoD all day. unless if I get hungry. I'll walk to McDonalds. Lol. Anyone else going to be on instead of SGG so we can play zombies?

Edit: I just played in the best lobby. No one would talk smack and they would compliment you kills. I got some guy trapped in the corner and he was just Cracking up so I let him go. Those sort of people really make MW3 fun
    Ill send you the invite

I won't be on for say, another hour at most. My dad got home and he got on my PS3.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

I played zombies with randoms and got to 23. Thats pretty good. I got off because no one was online.

As a story minded person, MW"we put a 3 on the box" just turned me off to the whole CoD series. MW1 and 2 were fantastic, with interesting characters, plot twists you don't see coming, and great finales with interesting villains. MW"we put a 3 on the box" just takes the elements that made it's predecessors work and recycles them. Remember how shocking it was was when your American character got killed by a nuke, or when Roach was murdered by the man you thought was on your side? Well, since those worked so well, we need to do another SHOCKING DEATH for the third one! And it is *dice roll*, Soap!
    In the first two, the American subplot was gripping and engaging, with MW1 doing a good job of setting up the actual conflict and throwing you for a loop when you were killed at the end of it. In MW2, it's a thrilling and dramatic battle as you battle across the Washington D.C. area, culminating in the epic storming of the White House in a race against time set to what is easily the most epic piece of music in the game. In "we put a 3 on the box", it's an uninteresting subplot that never stays in one place long enough for the battles to actually seem dramatic, and they all die pointlessly anyway.
    The final fight with Makerov is just garbage. No dialogue, no drama, just the same old crap where you look like you're about to die and then someone comes at the last moment and then you kill him. *yawn*.
    And can we talk about Makerov? The previous villains were interesting and clever and were capable of outsmarting the good guys, evidenced by the nuclear explosion and Shepard orchestrating an invasion of the US so that he would be given all that emergancy power. Makerov is a freaking wizard. He is alkways 6 steps ahead of you and always is ready to thwart whatever it is you are planning. There is no real explanation for how he does this, and it comes off as cheap. It's the equivalent of Batman just happening to have shark repellant in case he ever needed it. At least that was done for comedy.
    And his death is so anticlimactic.
    I was so disappointed in this game. It's clear that Activision doesn't care about innovation and is happy to release the same game every year with a different number on the box. I am never buying another CoD game. After all, I have MW2, so I already own every game that will ever be made for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    As a story minded person, MW"we put a 3 on the box" just turned me off to the whole CoD series. MW1 and 2 were fantastic, with interesting characters, plot twists you don't see coming, and great finales with interesting villains. MW"we put a 3 on the box" just takes the elements that made it's predecessors work and recycles them. Remember how shocking it was was when your American character got killed by a nuke, or when Roach was murdered by the man you thought was on your side? Well, since those worked so well, we need to do another SHOCKING DEATH for the third one! And it is *dice roll*, Soap!
    In the first two, the American subplot was gripping and engaging, with MW1 doing a good job of setting up the actual conflict and throwing you for a loop when you were killed at the end of it. In MW2, it's a thrilling and dramatic battle as you battle across the Washington D.C. area, culminating in the epic storming of the White House in a race against time set to what is easily the most epic piece of music in the game. In "we put a 3 on the box", it's an uninteresting subplot that never stays in one place long enough for the battles to actually seem dramatic, and they all die pointlessly anyway.
    The final fight with Makerov is just garbage. No dialogue, no drama, just the same old crap where you look like you're about to die and then someone comes at the last moment and then you kill him. *yawn*.
    And can we talk about Makerov? The previous villains were interesting and clever and were capable of outsmarting the good guys, evidenced by the nuclear explosion and Shepard orchestrating an invasion of the US so that he would be given all that emergancy power. Makerov is a freaking wizard. He is alkways 6 steps ahead of you and always is ready to thwart whatever it is you are planning. There is no real explanation for how he does this, and it comes off as cheap. It's the equivalent of Batman just happening to have shark repellant in case he ever needed it. At least that was done for comedy.
    I was so disappointed in this game. It's clear that Activision doesn't care about innovation and is happy to release the same game every year with a different number on the box. I am never buying another CoD game. After all, I have MW2, so I already own every game that will ever be made for this series.
    Cool Story Bro.

I regret choosing the UZI as my 10th (13th - 3 from 14 prestige) gold gun. I decided to choose one my top 3 least kill primary gun to be gold for the challenge plus no one uses the gun since i don't use it much since the gun is garbage most of the time when i used it. I do get some good streaks every once in a while, but most of the time i get clearly outclassed by the likes of the Famas, AUG, Ak's and other common used guns.

might as well adapt to it. I am close to getting 1,000 kills total using this gun.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 5th October 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

I am never buying another CoD game.
    Not even the ones made by Treyarch? Black Ops 2 may have more differences from Black Ops than MW3 did from MW2. You can't say that every future Call of Duty game will be repetitive and boring just because Infinity Ward made one bad game. Also, you completely ignored the multiplayer aspect, which is the main attraction of the series. If you are just buying the game for its campaign, then you are wasting your money.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Cool Story Bro.
    Bahaha.

Anyway. Played some all or nothing. I'm really enjoying that game mode. I do get pissed of when people shoot since I only use knives (makes it real fun and satisfying)

Bahaha.

Anyway. Played some all or nothing. I'm really enjoying that game mode. I do get pissed of when people shoot since I only use knives (makes it real fun and satisfying)
    Most of the time, I don't even get to shoot because I get killed. When I get the chance to, I'll shoot. I do see why that could be annoying for some people.

Also, An Enemy Spy, why are you making such a big deal over Call of Duty's campaign? Usually people complain about the Multiplayer, but whatever. Besides, if you're only getting a CoD game for campaign, just rent it.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Most of the time, I don't even get to shoot because I get killed. When I get the chance to, I'll shoot. I do see why that could be annoying for some people.

Also, An Enemy Spy, why are you making such a big deal over Call of Duty's campaign? Usually people complain about the Multiplayer, but whatever. Besides, if you're only getting a CoD game for campaign, just rent it.
    Because the previous two were so good, and this one was a giant letdown. I'm not angry at it, just disappointed. Anyway, the Campaign is just as much a part of the game as any other aspect, so if it's not enjoyable, that's a legitamate complaint. And I don't play games just for the Campaign, it's usually the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

I played zombies with randoms and got to 23. Thats pretty good. I got off because no one was online.
    I'm on now lol but your not.

Because the previous two were so good, and this one was a giant letdown. I'm not angry at it, just disappointed. Anyway, the Campaign is just as much a part of the game as any other aspect, so if it's not enjoyable, that's a legitamate complaint. And I don't play games just for the Campaign, it's usually the thing I'm looking forward to the most.
    What lol, the campaign is the same thing regardless of how many times you play it but in MP or Zombies its different every single time. At least in my experience it is. But BO2 is supposed to change all that with those special options in the missions. Will you complain about that also??

1) if you seriously cite soap dieing as a reason for why the game is bad you're a pussy. it's a war, people die. suck it up.
    2) mw2 was the worst multiplayer call of duty. if you think it was the best then you're severely missing out.

Anyway, the Campaign is just as much a part of the game as any other aspect, so if it's not enjoyable, that's a legitamate complaint.
    Not in Call of Duty. These games are made with multiplayer in mind as the primary aspect, and that is what most people look forward to. Campaign is a part of the game, however, and it is perfectly fine to be upset because the campaign was bad. What is not all right is when you say an entire series is bad just because of the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    2) mw2 was the worst multiplayer call of duty.
    MW3????
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    MW3????
    problems with mw2:
    - completely unsupported. game was subject to glitches, hacks, and infections way before it was even out of its prime
    - awful perk ideas and balance (one man army, commando, scrambler, scavenger replenishing claymores, stopping power being the only sensible second tier perk if you wanted to play the game how it was intended)
    - game of explosives, not of guns
    - risking good map design for gimmicky assets (think of the plane on terminal. what serious purpose does this have for the flow of the match?)
    - bad spawning algorithms

problems with mw3:
    - player collision
    - bad map design in general
    - lag compensation
    - bad spawning algorithms (only reason why this was dysfunctional was because they wanted to go with the principle of keeping people in the action, which ended up not working particularly well)

Page 267 of 427 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast