Page 272 of 427 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Lol I usually run the low streaks, but when I do put on the high ones I use spy plane blackbird chopper gunner mostly. I just thought since Rolling thunder is the alternative for a blackbird and the gunship is the alt for dogs if anyone runs thunder gunner hind but it seems blackbird chopper gunner dogs is the universal high streak loadout(and it's better tbh)

EDIT: Played MW3 for the first time in about a month or 2 and after 4 games, my best was 23-7 while my worst was either a laggy dome game where we just got raped...I hate shitty teammates or a laggy hardhat where guess what? The enemy team went OnlyUseMeSMAW/RPG/Javelin/NoobTube camping inbetween B and A dom. Couldn't cap anything with their endless rockets and sentry guns/stealth bombers. I literally never want to touch that disc again.
    Last edited by AJ; 10th October 2012 at 6:08 AM.

I always use care package, blackbird, and choppergunnar. I get them sometimes too. And other timescale get a black bird/choppergunnar in the care package so it's all good.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

In BO, i almost used Care Package, Mortar Team and Rolling Thunder. Or either Spy Plane, Napalm, Attack Heli.

Also i tried out the Spaz12 in MW3. My fav shotgun so far. Still need Range and Damage Proficiency. The new and last DLC maps? Only played TDM on Boardwalk today.

Search and destroy is in ground war for a limited time in MW3. Turns out I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Search and destroy is in ground war for a limited time in MW3. Turns out I was right.
    Sounds fun but should be its own gamemode.

Anyone know a good way to destroy my MW3 disc? I despise that game.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Those jokes are getting lame and old.

don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.

Not a joke, I got on yesterday and I really, really despised it soooo much. And I'll wait to destroy it, but I doubt I'll return to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.
    Not this guy

I also forsee this, I assume they will bitc h and gripe about how this and that could have changed and blah blah.

Just an FYI- Treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think, they will make the game to thier standard's, why? because WE WILL BUY REGARDLESS!

I mean come on people they sold out of Hardened editions allready!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Not this guy
    Same here bro
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I also forsee this, I assume they will bitc h and gripe about how this and that could have changed and blah blah.

Just an FYI- Treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think, they will make the game to thier standard's, why? because WE WILL BUY REGARDLESS!
    Sorry but I disagree if treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think then please explain to me why thier are no Deathstreaks or final stand and why are you always playing a treyarch game I mean seriously your argument doesn't add up.

Friends disagree at times and I hope this doesn't stop us being cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Sorry but I disagree if treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think then please explain to me why thier are no Deathstreaks or final stand and why are you always playing a treyarch game I mean seriously your argument doesn't add up.

I think it will be to stand out when compared to IW, I mean it dont think it was the players that directly affected that, we sure give feedback on games but if Treyarch (or any game developer for that matter) actually credit the players with the changes.

But your right my statement doesn't add up as I know think about it Treyarch did keep mentioning "The player's want more Zombies..blah blah" when commenting on Zombie information, so maybe they do give a flip about our opinion's.

And no i dont mind being called out by my friend's, i appreciate it, I dont mind being corrected especially by mature people and not by the opposite so were good bro

NOW COME 1V1 ME ILL QS YOU, AND TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE MAP, YOU NNNOOOOBBB!!!!!

CLICKY FOR ZOMBIES NEWS!!
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 11th October 2012 at 4:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post

Ok if people are going to end a friendship over something as little as that......wow. Overreacting much? And they do care, but that doesn't mean that every single kid that told them to buff the MMS sight will make them do it since vonderhaar said that it would make it too powerful. They debated the switch time between the hybrid optic for a while to keep it balanced, and I believe they will live up to their promise of fine tuning the game as it goes unlike IW. If quickdraw and folding stock(stalker) on the TAR is too powerful they can nerf the moving speed while ADS or lower the ADS time for just that gun. Personally I think hardwired and extreme conditioning are useless compared to their competitors. They will most likely only fix the issues of imbalance from a majority input rather than guys who tested 3 or 4 matches of the game at Gamescom or Eurogamer. My 2 cents......besides if I hate BO2 I'll go back to Blops before I go back to MW2.5

EDIT: http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/...night-on-gttv/ NEW CAMPAIGN MP AND ZOMBIES INFO TOMORROW ON GTTV
    Last edited by AJ; 11th October 2012 at 6:25 AM.

You should try selling it, but I doubt anyone would still buy that trash.

LOL
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Ok if people are going to end a friendship over something as little as that......wow. Overreacting much?
    you would totally be surprised crap like that offends someone. Just sayin.

Zero- ok let's do it only I'll win and get that epic tomahawk on you lol. So Friday night qs match s&d style?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 11th October 2012 at 1:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    LOL
    hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. it even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    Last edited by Cometk; 11th October 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cometk View Post
    hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. It even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    exactly!..

hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. it even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    Yes, but no one with a functional and healthy brain would fall back on MW3. If Black Ops II is garbage, I'll play Black Ops 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Yes, but no one with a functional and healthy brain would fall back on MW3. If Black Ops II is garbage, I'll play Black Ops 1.
    exactly what i said lol

Zombies thing tomorrow!! I'm excited!

1 am we get a new map and zombies, I would stay up but I have school and I needs my sleep for an exam :/

Oh if anyone gets dogs with an acog suppressed Uzi (no care packs) I will do something most people would not normally do.

1 am we get a new map and zombies, I would stay up but I have school and I needs my sleep for an exam :/

Oh if anyone gets dogs with an acog suppressed Uzi (no care packs) I will do something most people would not normally do.
    Challenge accepted bro. I will try in combat training lol besides you never stated it had to be in public matches.

Page 272 of 427 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast