Page 272 of 427 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #6776
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Lol I usually run the low streaks, but when I do put on the high ones I use spy plane blackbird chopper gunner mostly. I just thought since Rolling thunder is the alternative for a blackbird and the gunship is the alt for dogs if anyone runs thunder gunner hind but it seems blackbird chopper gunner dogs is the universal high streak loadout(and it's better tbh)

    EDIT: Played MW3 for the first time in about a month or 2 and after 4 games, my best was 23-7 while my worst was either a laggy dome game where we just got raped...I hate shitty teammates or a laggy hardhat where guess what? The enemy team went OnlyUseMeSMAW/RPG/Javelin/NoobTube camping inbetween B and A dom. Couldn't cap anything with their endless rockets and sentry guns/stealth bombers. I literally never want to touch that disc again.
    Last edited by AJ; 10th October 2012 at 6:08 AM.

  2. #6777
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I always use care package, blackbird, and choppergunnar. I get them sometimes too. And other timescale get a black bird/choppergunnar in the care package so it's all good.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  3. #6778
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    In BO, i almost used Care Package, Mortar Team and Rolling Thunder. Or either Spy Plane, Napalm, Attack Heli.

    Also i tried out the Spaz12 in MW3. My fav shotgun so far. Still need Range and Damage Proficiency. The new and last DLC maps? Only played TDM on Boardwalk today.

  4. #6779
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Search and destroy is in ground war for a limited time in MW3. Turns out I was right.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  5. #6780
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Search and destroy is in ground war for a limited time in MW3. Turns out I was right.
    Sounds fun but should be its own gamemode.

  6. #6781
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Anyone know a good way to destroy my MW3 disc? I despise that game.

  7. #6782
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Anyone know a good way to destroy my MW3 disc? I despise that game.
    Those jokes are getting lame and old.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  8. #6783
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Anyone know a good way to destroy my MW3 disc? I despise that game.
    don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.

  9. #6784
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Not a joke, I got on yesterday and I really, really despised it soooo much. And I'll wait to destroy it, but I doubt I'll return to it.

  10. #6785
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.
    Not this guy

  11. #6786
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.
    I also forsee this, I assume they will bitc h and gripe about how this and that could have changed and blah blah.

    Just an FYI- Treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think, they will make the game to thier standard's, why? because WE WILL BUY REGARDLESS!

    I mean come on people they sold out of Hardened editions allready!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Not this guy
    Same here bro
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  12. #6787
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,814

  13. #6788
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I also forsee this, I assume they will bitc h and gripe about how this and that could have changed and blah blah.

    Just an FYI- Treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think, they will make the game to thier standard's, why? because WE WILL BUY REGARDLESS!
    Sorry but I disagree if treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think then please explain to me why thier are no Deathstreaks or final stand and why are you always playing a treyarch game I mean seriously your argument doesn't add up.

    Friends disagree at times and I hope this doesn't stop us being cool.

  14. #6789
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Sorry but I disagree if treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think then please explain to me why thier are no Deathstreaks or final stand and why are you always playing a treyarch game I mean seriously your argument doesn't add up.

    Friends disagree at times and I hope this doesn't stop us being cool.
    I think it will be to stand out when compared to IW, I mean it dont think it was the players that directly affected that, we sure give feedback on games but if Treyarch (or any game developer for that matter) actually credit the players with the changes.

    But your right my statement doesn't add up as I know think about it Treyarch did keep mentioning "The player's want more Zombies..blah blah" when commenting on Zombie information, so maybe they do give a flip about our opinion's.

    And no i dont mind being called out by my friend's, i appreciate it, I dont mind being corrected especially by mature people and not by the opposite so were good bro

    NOW COME 1V1 ME ILL QS YOU, AND TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE MAP, YOU NNNOOOOBBB!!!!!






    CLICKY FOR ZOMBIES NEWS!!
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 11th October 2012 at 4:10 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  15. #6790
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Sorry but I disagree if treyarch doesn't give a flip what we think then please explain to me why thier are no Deathstreaks or final stand and why are you always playing a treyarch game I mean seriously your argument doesn't add up.

    Friends disagree at times and I hope this doesn't stop us being cool.
    Ok if people are going to end a friendship over something as little as that......wow. Overreacting much? And they do care, but that doesn't mean that every single kid that told them to buff the MMS sight will make them do it since vonderhaar said that it would make it too powerful. They debated the switch time between the hybrid optic for a while to keep it balanced, and I believe they will live up to their promise of fine tuning the game as it goes unlike IW. If quickdraw and folding stock(stalker) on the TAR is too powerful they can nerf the moving speed while ADS or lower the ADS time for just that gun. Personally I think hardwired and extreme conditioning are useless compared to their competitors. They will most likely only fix the issues of imbalance from a majority input rather than guys who tested 3 or 4 matches of the game at Gamescom or Eurogamer. My 2 cents......besides if I hate BO2 I'll go back to Blops before I go back to MW2.5


    EDIT: http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/...night-on-gttv/ NEW CAMPAIGN MP AND ZOMBIES INFO TOMORROW ON GTTV
    Last edited by AJ; 11th October 2012 at 6:25 AM.

  16. #6791
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Anyone know a good way to destroy my MW3 disc? I despise that game.
    You should try selling it, but I doubt anyone would still buy that trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    don't do it because a month after bo2 comes out everyone's gonna hate it and people are gonna flood back to mw3.
    LOL
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  17. #6792
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Ok if people are going to end a friendship over something as little as that......wow. Overreacting much?
    you would totally be surprised crap like that offends someone. Just sayin.


    Zero- ok let's do it only I'll win and get that epic tomahawk on you lol. So Friday night qs match s&d style?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 11th October 2012 at 1:22 PM.

  18. #6793
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    LOL
    hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. it even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    Last edited by Cometk; 11th October 2012 at 11:57 PM.

  19. #6794
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cometk View Post
    hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. It even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    exactly!..
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  20. #6795
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    hey, the **** happened when mw3 was released, people said they were going back to black ops to play that. it even happened with black ops, although to a smaller extent. even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    Yes, but no one with a functional and healthy brain would fall back on MW3. If Black Ops II is garbage, I'll play Black Ops 1.

  21. #6796
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Yes, but no one with a functional and healthy brain would fall back on MW3. If Black Ops II is garbage, I'll play Black Ops 1.
    exactly what i said lol

  22. #6797
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,364

  23. #6798
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Zombies thing tomorrow!! I'm excited!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  24. #6799
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    1 am we get a new map and zombies, I would stay up but I have school and I needs my sleep for an exam :/

    Oh if anyone gets dogs with an acog suppressed Uzi (no care packs) I will do something most people would not normally do.

  25. #6800
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    1 am we get a new map and zombies, I would stay up but I have school and I needs my sleep for an exam :/

    Oh if anyone gets dogs with an acog suppressed Uzi (no care packs) I will do something most people would not normally do.
    Challenge accepted bro. I will try in combat training lol besides you never stated it had to be in public matches.

Page 272 of 427 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •