Page 273 of 427 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    even if black ops 2 is good, people are going to find reasons to nab at it.
    That is inevitable, but I doubt BO2 can be worse than MW3.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Will the video be on their YouTube channel?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Heres the video guys

some higlights- Characters in campaign had invisible camo (like Ghost Recon Future Soldier)
    -Create-a-class will be in singleplayer.
    -”Challenges” will be in singleplayer.
    -’3D’ is returning in Black Ops 2.
    -Zombie Theater mode shown.

what do yall think?

UPDATE: 7 new screen shots, one includes a crossbow WITH laser sight! CLICK ME

Hopefully no one else posts this video later and ignores mine.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 12th October 2012 at 9:24 PM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    That is inevitable, but I doubt BO2 can be worse than MW3.
    probably won't be. black ops was a remastered version of mw2, and i like mw3 a lot more than i like mw2 so i'm sure bo2 will be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    my only gripe so far the sound of the guns and the smoothness of the guy holding the gun. for me, bf3 had amazing graphics but one huge drawback was how the guy holding the gun moved so clunky and choppy. i really don't want a bad aesthetic experience with bo2.
    Last edited by Cometk; 13th October 2012 at 12:21 AM.

Heres the video guys

some higlights- Characters in campaign had invisible camo (like Ghost Recon Future Soldier)

what do yall think?

l0l you just copy pasted that whole list from charlieintel xD....i think the executioner will be like the python in zombies from the trailer. And the zombs seem to spew way more blood in BO2

probably won't be. black ops was a remastered version of mw2, and i like mw3 a lot more than i like mw2 so i'm sure bo2 will be even better.

my only gripe so far the sound of the guns and the smoothness of the guy holding the gun. for me, bf3 had amazing graphics but one huge drawback was how the guy holding the gun moved so clunky and choppy. i really don't want a bad aesthetic experience with bo2.
    No game is perfect but yeah big thing for me as well bro.

Heres the video guys

what do yall think?

That actually does seem pretty sweet. I like how Treyarch is adding new stuff to BO2, especially Zombies. Also, I'm guessing 3D is only for people with a 3DTV? Also, hopefully Zombies Theater Mode can record long gameplays, or at least split them up into segments, or something.

Also, if people start to b*tch about the Multiplayer (most likely), than you could just play Zombies. Or even Campaign. Create-a-class is something cool along with the challenges and invisible camo. I can definitely see Treyarch are trying to make BO2 (and CoD in general) more than just a Multiplayer game.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Ahh I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    l0l you just copy pasted that whole list from charlieintel xD....i think the executioner will be like the python in zombies from the trailer. And the zombs seem to spew way more blood in BO2
    Never said I didnt

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That actually does seem pretty sweet. I like how Treyarch is adding new stuff to BO2, especially Zombies. Also, I'm guessing 3D is only for people with a 3DTV? Also, hopefully Zombies Theater Mode can record long gameplays, or at least split them up into segments, or something.
    Also, if people start to b*tch about the Multiplayer (most likely), than you could just play Zombies. Or even Campaign. Create-a-class is something cool along with the challenges and invisible camo. I can definitely see Treyarch are trying to make BO2 (and CoD in general) more than just a Multiplayer game.
    That's what I wonder, since I've played long matches in MP (somehow) and it only records parts of it. Like if the match was 10min so some reason when I view it in Theater Mode only 7min show up.

But since they said they revamped the MP Theater Mode maybe they also have the same effects for Zombies Theater?

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I wonder for Zombie Theater mode only records online ranked and private matches only. If it can record solo offline gameplay that would be great.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post

You said "Also" 3 times.
    I'm sure nearly everyone will complain that the game actually had more good stuff than the multiplayer, because that's all they play.

Not sure if young child, non-pubescent teenager, or woman...
    Seems cool, with different items and stuff. Can't wait for the game.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

It has to be a woman. Come on they already showed that she's a playable character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUbVZAy8XeY&feature=plcp

NEW ZOMBIES VIDEO FROM COD OFFlCIAL CHANNEL! YOU CAN PICK UP ITEMS AND A CHICK WITH A TEXAN ACCENT. ZOMBIES IN REDNECK TERRITORY IS PROVEN. PREPARE TO FIGHT NASCAR ZOMBIES WITH BEER!!!

NEW ZOMBIES VIDEO FROM COD OFFlCIAL CHANNEL! YOU CAN PICK UP ITEMS AND A CHICK WITH A TEXAN ACCENT. ZOMBIES IN REDNECK TERRITORY IS PROVEN. PREPARE TO FIGHT NASCAR ZOMBIES WITH BEER!!!

late about 40 minutes lol

She doesn't even sound close to Texan it would be more of a southern accent.

Edit: got dogs on combat training with acog suppressed Uzi!! Challenge beaten.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 13th October 2012 at 2:10 PM.

I'll be damned, IZ was right about finding items across the map and putting it together to make the shield.

Awesome I have a kindle so that'll be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I'll be damned, IZ was right about finding items across the map and putting it together to make the shield.
    **** yea. im guessing you can make other weapons as well they just haven't showed much.

Just pre-ordered BOII.

It looks good, but it better be refreshing.
    My Pokemon

BlitzBreaker Stryker Micheal Zack Alex Brett :26:

Hardened Pro never seemed so hard to get as now. Wall penetration kills is difficult.

http://youtu.be/rAmCVA4-cVY shows how dang much whiteboy is a douchebag.

Zero- hey are you going to be available tonight for a qs match?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Hardened Pro never seemed so hard to get as now. Wall penetration kills is difficult.
    In BO you can get Hardened Pro in literally 1 match, set your killstreaks to- 1. Care Package 2. Sam Turret 3. Valkyrie Rockets and BAM Hardened Pro, obiously make sure your teammates get them and since they are low killstreaks they are simple to get, die and repeat to get all 10 shared.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    http://youtu.be/rAmCVA4-cVY shows how dang much whiteboy is a douchebag.

Zero- hey are you going to be available tonight for a qs match?
    I should be, if you see me playing Fallout, Dead Island or whatever send me the invite and if im on I shall join!

I'll probably lose though, im more of the "Hardscoper" sniper. Pardon to all the whiner's out there for using a Sniper Rifle like it was intended ;P

In BO you can get Hardened Pro in literally 1 match, set your killstreaks to- 1. Care Package 2. Sam Turret 3. Valkyrie Rockets and BAM Hardened Pro, obiously make sure your teammates get them and since they are low killstreaks they are simple to get, die and repeat to get all 10 shared.
    He said hardened.....not hardline lol. Hardened is easy with the AK. Just put hacker pro on your class so you can see the equipment. If the enemy gets air support then switch the default HK class and put all the bullets you can into that thing. That or a suppressed lmg/big ammo m60. If you get the entire big ammo clip into it 1st try and get the challenge i salute you.

I'll probably lose though, im more of the "Hardscoper" sniper. Pardon to all the whiner's out there for using a Sniper Rifle like it was intended ;P
    same lol. I love using the PSG in black ops with variable zoom because its my kind of sniper

He said hardened.....not hardline lol. Hardened is easy with the AK. Just put hacker pro on your class so you can see the equipment. If the enemy gets air support then switch the default HK class and put all the bullets you can into that thing. That or a suppressed lmg/big ammo m60. If you get the entire big ammo clip into it 1st try and get the challenge i salute you.
    MY BAD!! im so tired at work right now... ima go to sleep

same lol. I love using the PSG in black ops with variable zoom because its my kind of sniper
    Heck yeah!!

Call of duty gets worse every game that comes out.

Page 273 of 427 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast