Page 275 of 427 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Hardened Pro never seemed so hard to get as now. Wall penetration kills is difficult.
    Get out that M60 and plow some faces in. I got those kills with it over a bunch of time when I was obsessed with using the M60, and it really just happened on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/15/call-of-...2-season-pass/

Elite Premium services free!

And Season's Pass hopefully won't be a rip off like Elite because I'm getting it. I doubt it will be though as it will include Zombies maps.
    I actually don't quite get what they're talking about here, and I don't feel like looking up an explanation. Would someone kindly explain what they're talking about?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post

I actually don't quite get what they're talking about here, and I don't feel like looking up an explanation. Would someone kindly explain what they're talking about?
    What they're talking about is, that Call of Duty Elite is free and everyone has access to it without paying the $50 and can make a clan/join a clan and also check stats of game statistics (I think this is new, not sure). One thing that is new is Zombies support. With that, you can check your Zombies stats and compare with other people.

Also, they have Season Passes. With that you pay $50 in advance to get all DLC when it comes out. That's kind of a good deal because there will be 4 map packs for BO2 which would add up to $60, while the season pass is $50. It's kind of a gamble because you don't know how the maps are, but I'm sure it's a better deal than buying Elite for $50 because of Zombies, like SGG said. You don't have to buy the season pas, though. You could just pay $15 each time a map pack comes out, if you want.

Does that clear it up?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What they're talking about is, that Call of Duty Elite is free and everyone has access to it without paying the $50 and can make a clan/join a clan and also check stats of game statistics (I think this is new, not sure). One thing that is new is Zombies support. With that, you can check your Zombies stats and compare with other people.

Also, they have Season Passes. With that you pay $50 in advance to get all DLC when it comes out. That's kind of a good deal because there will be 4 map packs for BO2 which would add up to $60, while the season pass is $50. It's kind of a gamble because you don't know how the maps are, but I'm sure it's a better deal than buying Elite for $50 because of Zombies, like SGG said. You don't have to buy the season pas, though. You could just pay $15 each time a map pack comes out, if you want.

Does that clear it up?
    Yea man, thanks. It sounded too good to be true that's why I was wondering.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Does that clear it up?

Also on a positive note is the fact that Zombie maps also count as the DLC, not just MP Maps. So even if you dislike Mp maps Zombie Maps should make up for it.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Well from this Ali -a video: http://youtu.be/EbA1bC0W6pc

I can tell all these things.
    1. THE RAY GUN IS RETURNING. A favorite of mine.
    2. Survival will most likely be like classic.
    3 survival map called farm (real creative =\)

Still wondering so now does everyone count for clan ops not just premium?

Does that clear it up?
    Yeah, that does help A LOT. I was confused as to what the difference was between the Season Pass service and the Call of Duty Elite service. I thought they were the same thing. But Elite is a separate thing?

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well from this Ali -a video: http://youtu.be/EbA1bC0W6pc

I can tell all these things.
    1. THE RAY GUN IS RETURNING. A favorite of mine.
    2. Survival will most likely be like classic.
    3 survival map called farm (real creative =\)

Still wondering so now does everyone count for clan ops not just premium?
    Correct, all the "Premium Services" like Clan HQ, Challenges and such will be available for free on BO2.

The only paid thing is the Season Pass.

LOL Sucks for whoever got Elite and put 50 down the drain, especially for XBOX'ers, let's see, 60 for the game, 60 to PLAY ONLINE, and 50 for ELITE, just to get everyone else getting it for free! Damn really sucks.

So got black ops for 360, and I know what your thinking. "Rally?! Noob!" and no, I have had it for wii, but I know its better on 360, and I didn't want to pay for it, so I traded my cousin. Skyrim for Black Ops:
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    So got black ops for 360, and I know what your thinking. "Rally?! Noob!" and no, I have had it for wii, but I know its better on 360, and I didn't want to pay for it, so I traded my cousin. Skyrim for Black Ops:
    I sense there will be a continuation coming, but since there's none right now, I'll comment on what I've read thus far:
    I almost want to say bad trade, but if you weren't enjoying Skyrim, then that's really your choice. I think Skyrim is a more enriching experience, and since Black Ops 2 is coming out soon you'd almost be better off getting that. But since you didn't want to pay for it, it's not that bad of a deal (I guess).

So got black ops for 360

Lol, that is all.

Lol no, I dont get the CoD games when they come out. I get them for Christmas. Since I aint got a job or money. But I did pre order halo 4 and assassins creed 3. I dont have live, (hopefully soon though), I just play the campaign, then miltiplayer on cod. And no, my Skyrim for some reason wont work on my 360, and he really likes it.
    So cod black ops, for awhile, most likely bo2 Christmas. And halo 4, maybe ac3, the weekend after halo 4 comes out, I forgot when ac3 comes out, besides, Im really excited for halo.

Lol no, I dont get the CoD games when they come out. I get them for Christmas. Since I aint got a job or money. But I did pre order halo 4 and assassins creed 3. I dont have live, (hopefully soon though), I just play the campaign, then miltiplayer on cod. And no, my Skyrim for some reason wont work on my 360, and he really likes it.
    So cod black ops, for awhile, most likely bo2 Christmas. And halo 4, maybe ac3, the weekend after halo 4 comes out, I forgot when ac3 comes out, besides, Im really excited for halo.
    I was about to say christmas noob but i changed my mind
    But if you get them at christmas people will already have experience and you'll have a hard time at first since everyone else has had the game and gotten used to it.How do you play multiplayer without live? lol. On ps3 we don't have to pay for live :P WUNNERRZ

Okay SPLIT SCREEN miltiplayer. And hey, as long as I wont pay for it. And like I said I dont have live. So why would I care about online? I play for the fun of it, on cod games that is. My cuz has live, so when I go visit, I play split screen online with him. Just for fun anyways. And so? PS is a bunch of BS. Lol

Bro you should've sold skyrim and bought GTA with the Money you get. It's pointless to buy CoD without multiplayer. And no I actually believe wasting money for something that the PSN users get for free is BS.

Okay SPLIT SCREEN miltiplayer. And hey, as long as I wont pay for it. And like I said I dont have live. So why would I care about online? I play for the fun of it, on cod games that is. My cuz has live, so when I go visit, I play split screen online with him. Just for fun anyways. And so? PS is a bunch of BS. Lol
    Whoa whoa, we're not having this argument but why do all the xbox people who have barely ever played ps3 hate on it? I mean really? I saw that you dont have live. And tbh online is 10x more fun, but if you don't have live, try combat training for black ops, thats pretty fun too! you play against the bots on multiplayer.

1.-Not having to fork over an extra 60 to play an 60 game online is BS? Umm ok.

2.- You cant even play Combat Training since you dont have live. (or at least that's the case with PSN, no internet = no combat training since you cant even access that menu)

3.- What happen's when someone wont can't play Split Screen with you? then what???

4.- Zombies is your only option other than the Campaign which im sure bores you after a while, unless of course your the "Zombies is not thing" tyoe of guy.

5.- If we PSN users get PS + we at least get nice perks, Cloud Storage, free monthly games, which may not be the greatest of all time but hey its sorta free (since only PS+ can get them) among other trinkets.

6.- With those extra 60 XBOX'ers pay to play online I can buy all 4 map packs. and you people.....well fork over an extra 60.

7.- OR i can buy another game/game's with those extra 60

8.- Sure ya'll get some things earlier than we do..but at what cost?? Oh wait $60, for me "Patience is a virtue"!!

9.- Playing a CoD Game without Online is just.... blehh why waste the money in the first place.

10.- Random tenth bullet point!! Oh wait we have better and more Exclusives!!!

Peace im outy!!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    1.-Not having to fork over an extra 60 to play an 60 game online is BS? Umm ok.

2.- You cant even play Combat Training since you dont have live. (or at least that's the case with PSN, no internet = no combat training since you cant even access that menu)

3.- What happen's when someone wont can't play Split Screen with you? then what???

4.- Zombies is your only option other than the Campaign which im sure bores you after a while, unless of course your the "Zombies is not thing" tyoe of guy.

5.- If we PSN users get PS + we at least get nice perks, Cloud Storage, free monthly games, which may not be the greatest of all time but hey its sorta free (since only PS+ can get them) among other trinkets.

6.- With those extra 60 XBOX'ers pay to play online I can buy all 4 map packs. and you people.....well fork over an extra 60.

7.- OR i can buy another game/game's with those extra 60

8.- Sure ya'll get some things earlier than we do..but at what cost?? Oh wait $60, for me "Patience is a virtue"!!

9.- Playing a CoD Game without Online is just.... blehh why waste the money in the first place.

10.- Random tenth bullet point!! Oh wait we have better and more Exclusives!!!

Peace im outy!!
    you can play combat training offline, you have to add bots under split screen in the options lol.

Ugh season pass, at least it's better than "online pass".
    Glad to see the Wii U getting DLC.

Assassins creed comes out the 30th of this month in the U.S. And Ps3 users get 4 extra mission BAWS.Anyways besides even if you don't like PS controller you get but Xbox styled controllers but I play with the ps controllers. My friend has the eagle eye converter so he can play on a mouse and keyboard on his PS3.

I might not get my black ops 2 till Christmas cause don't have any money this year or else I would get it first week launch not first day.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 16th October 2012 at 12:00 PM.

What? You traded Black Ops for Skyrim and you don't even have XBL? That's a terrible trade.

Oh wait we have better and more Exclusives!!!
    Opinion. And paying sixty dollars a year for XBL isn't even that much, unless you are a miser. Also, XBL users get DLC before everyone else. I prefer PS3, but saying that PS3 is better in every way, shape, and form is ignorant and biased.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Again. my Skyrim dont work on my Xbox for some reason. Plus, dont really have that much time to play, I have rodeos, my great uncle died the other day, so I have to be there and help my grandma, school, plus any money I save I put away for a truck. And I guess it just depends what system you grew up with. And for me that was 360 and I I play with split screen with my cousins, who live like 5 miles down my road, and I see them all the time, plus they are major cod players, along with my uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    What? You traded Black Ops for Skyrim and you don't even have XBL? That's a terrible trade.

Opinion. And paying sixty dollars a year for XBL isn't even that much, unless you are a miser. Also, XBL users get DLC before everyone else. I prefer PS3, but saying that PS3 is better in every way, shape, and form is ignorant and biased.
    No bro 60 dollars is a lot to pay for especially since the other system gets it for free. So the only good thing about XBL is that they get DLC before everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post

The part of 'more exclusives is a FACT' maybe the 'better' is an opinion but oh well. Are you a PS+ user? If 60 aint much to you Richie Rich then how about dropping 60 for for everyone on this thread? Plus all I pointec out where FACTS on how PS3 users can invest those extra 60 that Xbox'ers have to dish out to play online.

Again. my Skyrim dont work on my Xbox for some reason. Plus, dont really have that much time to play, I have rodeos, my great uncle died the other day, so I have to be there and help my grandma, school, plus any money I save I put away for a truck. And I guess it just depends what system you grew up with. And for me that was 360 and I I play with split screen with my cousins, who live like 5 miles down my road, and I see them all the time, plus they are major cod players, along with my uncle.
    I gotz a full time job, a wife, 2 kids, a life, bills oh and did i mention 2 kids? Lol plus i didnt grow up with the Ps3, i grew up with a big ole brick called Game Boy and my home console was a Super Nintendo. Goes to show how young you are

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    No bro 60 dollars is a lot to pay for especially since the other system gets it for free. So the only good thing about XBL is that they get DLC before everyone else.
    Excatly, but like I said before Patience is a Virtue, those of us with lives are to busy anyway's that the time gap between DLC passes by so quick it's unnoticable.

Of course if someone doesn't have a life then the waiting would take a toll on them.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 16th October 2012 at 6:37 PM.

I'd assume your cousin didn't sell you Black Ops and you just gave him Skyrim or that would have been a waste since you're getting Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4. Also, if you don't have a job or money how did you pre order two games, but can't get XBL? Try not to turn this thread into a Xbox vs. PS3 thread because you already started that with the stupid comment "PS is BS". I have an Xbox, not a PS3, but I don't bash it.

And yeah, Ducks, Elite and Season Pass aren't the same thing. You can have an Elite account and not a season pass or vice versa (which wouldn't make sense since Elite is free now)

Speaking of Elite being free, does that go into affect the day BO2 is released? I'm also guessing I can't check the stats of you PS3 guys since I'm on Xbox? That would be cool. I'll probably be getting BO2 around the holidays in my case, I'd be a Hanukkah noob but with my own money. Just got Black 2 on release, so I don't want to get another game right away.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    No bro 60 dollars is a lot to pay for especially since the other system gets it for free.
    If you can afford an Xbox 360, than sixty dollars a year shouldn't be a problem. But yes, I agree that XBL should be free and that PS3 is superior in that aspect.

If 60 aint much to you Richie Rich then how about dropping 60 for for everyone on this thread?
    Like I said, if you can afford a 360 or a PS3 (which costs more, by the way), then you can afford sixty dollars for online play. And why would I give everyone on this thread sixty dollars? Being able to afford to pay sixty dollars a year doesn't make me rich. I'm guessing you are having money problems right now which is why you are begging for sixty bucks and saying that it is a lot of money.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 275 of 427 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast