Page 278 of 427 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Who is the cruel person who has hacked IZ's account to post this lie!?!?!?!?!?!?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

lol hey guys what's a fun smg in black ops that no one uses besides the spectre that's fun? I haven't really used smgs or lmgs much this game...only touched an rpk a few times and never use the hk besides the default class when i prestiged. m60 i've used though. Big ammo should have been in zombies, best gun in the game with double tap staminup and speedcola if it would get a ton of ammo and high damage. don't say it's the default gun in dead ops stfu no one plays that crap
    lol dead ops can be fun someti- aw who am I kidding it sucks....

I've been trying the zombies stuff I downloaded recently for WaW, particularly Shi No Numa. I feel like I suck at it so far, but I think I'm getting better. I've started using the Thompson and waiting in the doorway of that little room that leads to the Com Room (without clearing the stairs), but I've only done it as a starting point for getting some achievements like the one were you repair the windows and catch zombies in 3 traps, so I'm not sure how long I can last with it. I've heard a max of 24 zombies a round appear- it seems like I could deal with that many for a while.

What kind of strategy do you guys use for that map?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    the black ops ending was bad tbh, but i liked the brainwashing twist with Mason "being Reznov." It was a good twist.
    Eh, I didn't really have any problem with the ending, but I agree with the twist. I figured something trippy was going on but didn't quite know what.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Idk about you guys but like I've said before, I really enjoy MW3. It's a really fun game.
    *GASPS*
    Why , why would you say that? Mw3 is Ok it is bearable. 25% of the time.

anyone got Modern Warfare 3 for Playstation 3?
    looking for a party to play with. I only play with that loser cometk, whom some of you may know

About me:
    - Don't own a mic
    - Decent at the game
    - Likes to rush
    - Only got 2 MOABs (one of them didn't save into theater)
    - Better than cometk

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    looking for a party to play with. I only play with that loser cometk, whom some of you may know

About me:
    - Don't own a mic
    - Decent at the game
    - Likes to rush
    - Better than cometk
    Yeah most of the cool people on here do.

But im allergic to Garbage therfore I couldn't play it even if I wanted to

Go to BO and Ill see how "good" you are
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Anyone else notice in games like COD Or something, when a building, or something explodes and is falling, how everything conveniently misses you by like, 3 feet? Like in mw3 campaign, the skyscraper falling over.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    *GASPS*
    Why , why would you say that? Mw3 is Ok it is bearable. 25% of the time.
    I enjoy it. Maybe because im pretty good at it (way better than in black ops)

About me:
    - Don't own a mic
    - Decent at the game
    - Likes to rush
    - Better than cometk
    I'm like Zero im allergic to garbage so I can't play with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Anyone else notice in games like COD Or something, when a building, or something explodes and is falling, how everything conveniently misses you by like, 3 feet? Like in mw3 campaign, the skyscraper falling over.
    Well it's not like the buildings are going to fall on you and that's how it ends. Than the credits roll in.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Was looking around and found this: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200422503
    Doesn't really have any new edition, but all of it is concise, which is awesome.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

looking for a party to play with. I only play with that cutie cometk, whom some of you may know

About me:
    - bad
    - bad
    - bad
    - bad
    - worse than cometk
    shut up nerd

Idk about you guys but like I've said before, I really enjoy MW3. It's a really fun game.
    Good on you, if you can endure the dark abyss of eternal mental torment it proposes, then you have balls, sir.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Doesnt say anything about Platinum camo, but im pretty sure its referring to its top 2 camos of Carbon Fiber AND Gold as the final camo unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah most of the cool people on here do.
    So I'm not cool? DX *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Also, in the reveal trailers, there's usually a building falling or some sort of crash involving the main character falling down and one of the AI characters helps you get up. -_-
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

About me:
    - Don't own a mic
    - Decent at the game
    - Likes to rush
    - Better than cometk
    I have MW3 for PS3 but if I decided to put that disc in my PS3 again and play it I'd consider suicide. Well not really....but you get the point.

About me:
    - Don't own a mic
    - Decent at the game
    - Likes to rush
    - Better than cometk
    Have it , play it , but I don't enjoy it.

Lol i just watched a video about a TACTICAL MUTE INCOMING...hilarious. The nuke sound > all. Moabs sound so stupid.....so I played mw2 on a friends xbox and his 5 classes were scar with OMA danger close noob tubes, ump45, commando tact knife, a tar-21 with stopping power with a spas secondary, and fal underslung shotgun(unlimited range) and he said not to change any of them. Guess which one I used? that's right, the noob tubes

Lol i just watched a video about a TACTICAL MUTE INCOMING...hilarious. The nuke sound > all. Moabs sound so stupid.....so I played mw2 on a friends xbox and his 5 classes were scar with OMA danger close noob tubes, ump45, commando tact knife, a tar-21 with stopping power with a spas secondary, and fal underslung shotgun(unlimited range) and he said not to change any of them. Guess which one I used? that's right, the noob tubes
    I would use the tar mainly because I miss that gun.

I would use the tar mainly because I miss that gun.
    The tar will be back in BO2 as the MTAR.

Here you go IZ =):http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/MTAR
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 21st October 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    The tar will be back in BO2 as the MTAR.

Here you go IZ =):http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/MTAR
    Yea I already know. That gun was so sexy back in the MW2 days.

http://www.gamingexaminer.com/call-o.../#.UIM4pG9QQrU
    Gosh, this is horrible...
    The new zombie mode will feature the very popular ‘NukeTown’ map from the previous title, only this time infested with zombies and named ‘NukeTown 2025′. The map will be part of a paid DLC after the game launches but you can get it free if you pre-order and of the games three editions.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    nuketown zombies doesn't come with standard though...lol if they have nuketown zombies, it better include the ENTIRE nuketown with all of the buildings and, like a perk in each building or something.....otherwise a 2 house nuketown would be soooo glitchy wouldn't you think? I mean how many barriers would there be? No room for perks? It would be like a crappy version of Nacht, which I would LOVE to see return, but it probably won't since being in 2 games is probably enough......I'm hoping the theatre and the siberian outpost return along with moon and an old WaW classic for zombies DLC....since I hate 5 and don't really like Shangri La...DER RIESE NEEDS TO COME BACK IT'S THE BEST ZOMBIE MAP EVAAR OHTAOGHWRAIUHAWRIGB UI (12 year old fanboy orgasm) lol jk. but der riese is my favorite. And yes I did use the TAR ....it's funny because if they had made the blast shield in that game let you still have a HUD and made it stronger than Danger Close I would have used that thing soooooo much. And it seems like the prestige shop is better in BO2...well at least it gives an incentive to prestige!What prestige are you guys going for? Depending on how I like the game, I may go to 10 custom classes or all the way to max out prestige.

I can't wait for theater mode in zombies. I'm going to be making montages doing 360s. But seriously I don't see the point of them adding theater mode in zombies. I can't think of anything that I would add in my file share.

nuketown zombies doesn't come with standard though...lol if they have nuketown zombies, it better include the ENTIRE nuketown with all of the buildings and, like a perk in each building or something.....otherwise a 2 house nuketown would be soooo glitchy wouldn't you think? I mean how many barriers would there be? No room for perks? It would be like a crappy version of Nacht, which I would LOVE to see return, but it probably won't since being in 2 games is probably enough......I'm hoping the theatre and the siberian outpost return along with moon and an old WaW classic for zombies DLC....since I hate 5 and don't really like Shangri La...DER RIESE NEEDS TO COME BACK IT'S THE BEST ZOMBIE MAP EVAAR OHTAOGHWRAIUHAWRIGB UI (12 year old fanboy orgasm) lol jk. but der riese is my favorite. And yes I did use the TAR ....it's funny because if they had made the blast shield in that game let you still have a HUD and made it stronger than Danger Close I would have used that thing soooooo much. And it seems like the prestige shop is better in BO2...well at least it gives an incentive to prestige!What prestige are you guys going for? Depending on how I like the game, I may go to 10 custom classes or all the way to max out prestige.
    What do you mean if? Nuketown Zombies is confirmed for the 2 special editions. We've discussed this. I'm guessing it's in the whole map. I LOVE NACHT. Sort of. In an it's-the-classic-map kind of way. And the rest of your post bleh...

Also, I apparently have no idea how to add images into the post, other than linking to it. I hate using attachments. Someone care to explain to me? :P Even VM me if you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    What do you mean if? Nuketown Zombies is confirmed for the 2 special editions. We've discussed this. I'm guessing it's in the whole map. I LOVE NACHT. Sort of. In an it's-the-classic-map kind of way. And the rest of your post bleh...

Also, I apparently have no idea how to add images into the post, other than linking to it. I hate using attachments. Someone care to explain to me? :P Even VM me if you want.
    You have to upload the image unto an image host site such as photobucket, tjen wotj tje url provided by them after tje upload copy it into the 'Insert Image' option here on Serebii

I thank the lord that the type 95 in BO2 is going to be singleplayer only. And don't know if we have discussed this but singleplayer will have create a class yes!!

Page 278 of 427 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast