Page 279 of 427 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #6951
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    What do you mean if? Nuketown Zombies is confirmed for the 2 special editions. We've discussed this. I'm guessing it's in the whole map. I LOVE NACHT. Sort of. In an it's-the-classic-map kind of way. And the rest of your post bleh...



    Also, I apparently have no idea how to add images into the post, other than linking to it. I hate using attachments. Someone care to explain to me? :P Even VM me if you want.
    lol the caps was a joke, but the DLC wasn't....and I meant for the standard pre-order since the article is vague about that. I don't think standard pre-orders get nuketown zombies but correct me if I'm wrong, just the article is confusing. OMG GAIZ some guy asked me if I wanted aimbot for World at War on PS3.........I wish I was recording/had a troll party with me....

  2. #6952
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    What do you mean if? Nuketown Zombies is confirmed for the 2 special editions. We've discussed this. I'm guessing it's in the whole map. I LOVE NACHT. Sort of. In an it's-the-classic-map kind of way. And the rest of your post bleh...



    Also, I apparently have no idea how to add images into the post, other than linking to it. I hate using attachments. Someone care to explain to me? :P Even VM me if you want.
    Don't overuse the picture. His post wasn't bad at all.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  3. #6953
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    I thank the lord that the type 95 in BO2 is going to be singleplayer only. And don't know if we have discussed this but singleplayer will have create a class yes!!
    Type 95 is Single Player only? Sweet. And yeah, we already discussed create a class fro Single Player and it looks promising.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  4. #6954
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Yea and the SCAR-H is in the game! Sorry SCAR-L, but your big brother is better.
    'Murica

  5. #6955
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Ok don't kill me for this but i think phd is better than jug on call of the dead.....and the ak74u beats the mp40 on that map......just flopping by the 74u's wall spot is awesome with the Fu2

  6. #6956
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    I was able to prevail at getting 'Big Baller' in WaW Shi No Numa today. I found out that my waiting near the stairs and Com Room area entrance was part of a commonly suggested strategy, but it won't last you forever. I did that up until about round 8, then started running around the Com Room area trying to keep the zombies behind me, shooting with the Thompson when possible and using the Wunderwaffe occasionally. I ended up getting the achievement at round 28, and lasted until 43 (I got trapped by a zombie I thought I could evade).

    I don't know how people can go 100s or 1000s of hours without getting bored or getting stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    DER RIESE NEEDS TO COME BACK IT'S THE BEST ZOMBIE MAP EVAAR OHTAOGHWRAIUHAWRIGB UI (12 year old fanboy orgasm) lol jk. but der riese is my favorite.
    I'm on that one now. I like the level so far, but I've only played it once (and got caught by the dogs in round 5 XP). It kind of reminds me of Kino.

    Glad I don't have to score X amount of points, although getting to round 20 without Juggernaut might be difficult. I don't know too much about the place yet, so maybe it won't be too bad.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  7. #6957
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Don't overuse the picture. His post wasn't bad at all.
    I just meant about how it was one big wall of text, and it was a bit overwhelming. That's all XD
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Ok don't kill me for this but i think phd is better than jug on call of the dead.....and the ak74u beats the mp40 on that map......just flopping by the 74u's wall spot is awesome with the Fu2
    They both have their uses. Jug is important if you get trapped or whatever, because you might still be able to escape with some health left (I have sometimes). PhD though is so much fun.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  8. #6958
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I just meant about how it was one big wall of text, and it was a bit overwhelming. That's all XD


    They both have their uses. Jug is important if you get trapped or whatever, because you might still be able to escape with some health left (I have sometimes). PhD though is so much fun.
    I wish there was a perk that made throwing monkeys faster, since that would make survival alot easier....and yes jug is important, but honestly its not super hard to dodge around a train of zombies, even on a narrow aisle. I was on call of the dead on the bottom area of the boat, the long bridge thingy that leads to the ak and the lighthouse and I trained with no jug there and I was fine,,,,it's not really super difficult to survive without jug if you be careful and keep moving (It gets harder on higher rounds and georgey porgy doesn't help that yes I know stfu)

    But what's better to you guys? The ak or the mp40 in zombies?

  9. #6959
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    But what's better to you guys? The ak or the mp40 in zombies?
    You wont find me on Kinow without the MP40 once it's room as been unlocked.

    I like training them across the whole map then using the stair's as a chokehold place to kill them all, then walk down, buy ammo and continue.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  10. #6960
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I wish there was a perk that made throwing monkeys faster, since that would make survival alot easier....and yes jug is important, but honestly its not super hard to dodge around a train of zombies, even on a narrow aisle. I was on call of the dead on the bottom area of the boat, the long bridge thingy that leads to the ak and the lighthouse and I trained with no jug there and I was fine,,,,it's not really super difficult to survive without jug if you be careful and keep moving (It gets harder on higher rounds and georgey porgy doesn't help that yes I know stfu)

    But what's better to you guys? The ak or the mp40 in zombies?
    Well what happens at round 15 and you are stuck and all you have is PhD then you are screwed? Jugg is the thing to get you can't survive at all without it. The mp40 heck yes but when I open up the door I get the stakeout it does better in my opinion.

  11. #6961
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well what happens at round 15 and you are stuck and all you have is PhD then you are screwed? Jugg is the thing to get you can't survive at all without it. The mp40 heck yes but when I open up the door I get the stakeout it does better in my opinion.
    On call of the dead I don't really get stuck often, and phd helps with the scavenger and the dolls not hurting you more than jug lol. guys i did it. MARATHON PRO UNLOCKED. I NOW HAVE EVERY PRO PERK IN CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS. marathon was a ***** to get. Now I've got it and it's amazing.

  12. #6962
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Congrats you finally got marathon :http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...qrimo1_250.gif

  13. #6963
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Lightweight's Offense challenge is hard. And I'm currently stuck on the Nova Gas challenge for Tact. Mask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Type 95 is Single Player only? Sweet. And yeah, we already discussed create a class fro Single Player and it looks promising.
    The Type 25 is in Black Ops II, not the 95. And it is multiplayer.

  14. #6964
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    The Type 25 is in Black Ops II, not the 95. And it is multiplayer.
    My bad. Similar guns have to have similar names. I don't know why I was thinking it saw just single player (wishful thinking?), when I was a video of someone using it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    On call of the dead I don't really get stuck often, and phd helps with the scavenger and the dolls not hurting you more than jug lol. guys i did it. MARATHON PRO UNLOCKED. I NOW HAVE EVERY PRO PERK IN CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS. marathon was a ***** to get. Now I've got it and it's amazing.
    One thing I wish CotD had was something like the Gersh/Monkeys. The dolls are okay, but I prefer Monkeys/Gershes.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  15. #6965
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    The Type 25 is in Black Ops II, not the 95. And it is multiplayer.
    There is both type 25 and 95 in black ops 2 proof:http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Type_95

    Type 95 will be in singleplayer create a class only.

  16. #6966
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I wish there was a perk that made throwing monkeys faster, since that would make survival alot easier....and yes jug is important, but honestly its not super hard to dodge around a train of zombies, even on a narrow aisle. I was on call of the dead on the bottom area of the boat, the long bridge thingy that leads to the ak and the lighthouse and I trained with no jug there and I was fine,,,,it's not really super difficult to survive without jug if you be careful and keep moving (It gets harder on higher rounds and georgey porgy doesn't help that yes I know stfu)

    But what's better to you guys? The ak or the mp40 in zombies?
    In the DLC maps of BO, I prefer the AK-74u but in Kino I prefer the MP40. It's weird. Der Riese I'll use about anything though.

    Honestly, I would rather have Jug than PHD on CotD, because if I'm training at the base of the lighthouse and accidentally hit George, I'll be able to survive getting him to the water if I have Jug. I often get PHD on Moon before anything else though because it's so much fun and I don't have a mic so I can't tell people to get to the teleporter. That's why I don't play Moon much.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  17. #6967
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Lol so I found out you can have camos on your equipment in black ops 2. So pointless. I can't wait to have golden grenade. I can't wait to get a golden trophy system. xD
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #6968
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Lol so I found out you can have camos on your equipment in black ops 2. So pointless. I can't wait to have golden grenade. I can't wait to get a golden trophy system. xD
    Golden RPG. Golden battle axe will be sweet looking.

  19. #6969
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Lightweight's Offense challenge is hard. And I'm currently stuck on the Nova Gas challenge for Tact. Mask.
    For lightweight if you play ctf and hold the flag, every kill counts towards it. It's how I got it in one game lol. Just tac insert near the flag and take it with warlord grenades and kill em all. For nova the best thing is headquarters if the enemy is taking it, use scavenger pro/warlord (i like having both) and toss one in and rape face. gg no re

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Lol so I found out you can have camos on your equipment in black ops 2. So pointless. I can't wait to have golden grenade. I can't wait to get a golden trophy system. xD
    where's it say that? I thought you couldn't do that...

  20. #6970
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    There is both type 25 and 95 in black ops 2 proof:http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Type_95

    Type 95 will be in singleplayer create a class only.
    That's stupid imo. Even though the Type 95 is campaign only, that's like having the M14 and the MK14 in the same game.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  21. #6971
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's stupid imo. Even though the Type 95 is campaign only, that's like having the M14 and the MK14 in the same game.
    I guess they did it for variation.

    Cammando and M4A1 are the same gun right? (Guessing) I wouldn't mind having them in the same game.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  22. #6972
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    For lightweight if you play ctf and hold the flag, every kill counts towards it. It's how I got it in one game lol. Just tac insert near the flag and take it with warlord grenades and kill em all. For nova the best thing is headquarters if the enemy is taking it, use scavenger pro/warlord (i like having both) and toss one in and rape face. gg no re



    where's it say that? I thought you couldn't do that...
    That's what I thought but than my ***** proved me wrong and found a video of Ali-A saying it. Ali-A is pretty reliable. If it turns out that he's wrong it could ruin his YouTube career.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  23. #6973
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's stupid imo. Even though the Type 95 is campaign only, that's like having the M14 and the MK14 in the same game.
    not quite. if you want a more accurate comparison it's like having the mp5 and mp7 in the same game. one's the older, tried-and-true weapon and one's the newer one that's been shown to perform more effectively yet is still not commonplace. type 25 is supposed to be the service rifle used by the chinese in the future, intended to replace the type 95, but that doesn't mean you won't see the type 95. think, in russia, they still use the ak-74 over the an-94 even though the an-94 was supposed to replace the ak-74. is it wrong to use the older gun if it still proves more efficient?
    Last edited by Cometk; 23rd October 2012 at 2:50 AM.

  24. #6974
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    That's what I thought but than my ***** proved me wrong and found a video of Ali-A saying it. Ali-A is pretty reliable. If it turns out that he's wrong it could ruin his YouTube career.
    I saw a Tmart vid where he said that he went down to treyarch and played the game, but he said no camos on equipment....


    and what comet said, why is the mp44 in cod4 if it's a world war 2 weapon? exactly (even though it's no bueno lol)

  25. #6975
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    For lightweight if you play ctf and hold the flag, every kill counts towards it. It's how I got it in one game lol. Just tac insert near the flag and take it with warlord grenades and kill em all. For nova the best thing is headquarters if the enemy is taking it, use scavenger pro/warlord (i like having both) and toss one in and rape face. gg no re

    Thanks for the tips, I'll put them to practise.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    There is both type 25 and 95 in black ops 2 proof:http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Type_95

    Type 95 will be in singleplayer create a class only.
    It says "may appear" but I couldn't really care as long as it stays away from MP.
    And the COD wiki's new background is sick :P

Page 279 of 427 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •