Page 280 of 427 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    not quite. if you want a more accurate comparison it's like having the mp5 and mp7 in the same game. one's the older, tried-and-true weapon and one's the newer one that's been shown to perform more effectively yet is still not commonplace. type 25 is supposed to be the service rifle used by the chinese in the future, intended to replace the type 95, but that doesn't mean you won't see the type 95. think, in russia, they still use the ak-74 over the an-94 even though the an-94 was supposed to replace the ak-74. is it wrong to use the older gun if it still proves more efficient?
    I see what you mean. So with the Type 95 and Type 25, there's also the AN-94 which is a new version of the AK-74u which is also in the game? Some new and old guns in BO2. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

The physics of Der Riese seem weird to me. Like I swear the zombies walk differently then on Shi No Numa- it was harder for me to get headshots at first, although I think I'm used to that now. Also, I think the dogs are faster- I could run always from them easily on Shi, but they run me down quickly here.

I'm trying to get Perkaholics Anonymous, but haven't yet. Seems like I keep dying in some stupid way- like once I had the Gut Shot and blasted a nearby zombie's head off, but he kept walking and killed me. Anybody know of a good solo strategy? What I've been trying to do is camp in the teleporter C room catwalk. Something I want to incorporate is the trap under the bridge near the mystery box starting point. I figured I'd start it at the beginning of the round then run to the catwalk and blast whoever gets through.

Also wondering, is there a max of 24 zombies a round on Der Riese, or is there even a max at all? And I've heard dogs spawn with zombies in later rounds. Is that like you fight dogs and then zombies in the same round, or do they come at you at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    But what's better to you guys? The ak or the mp40 in zombies?
    I prefer the MP40- I used it pretty much all the time, once I'd played Kino a few times (although Kino is the only Black Ops zombies map I've played a lot, since I don't have the DLC and don't like Five). In the WaW maps I prefer the Thompson over the MP40, though.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Also wondering, is there a max of 24 zombies a round on Der Riese, or is there even a max at all? And I've heard dogs spawn with zombies in later rounds. Is that like you fight dogs and then zombies in the same round, or do they come at you at the same time?
    I don't know what you mean. On the COD wiki, it says that there could only be a max of 24 zombies alive at one time, but I don't know if that's for W@W, BO, or both. 24 zombies per round seems short for W@W but that would explain how Yoteslaya (YouTuber) got to round 1337 on Shi No Numa W@W.

Yeah, dogs do spawn with the zombies on Der Riese. Don't know the exact round.... round 16ish? It can get kind of annoying, mostly because the dogs don't get affected by monkeys, just like a regular dog round (and yes, there are still regular dog rounds even when they spawn with the zombies). The dogs that spawn with the zombies are the same as on their own round, so one or two Ray Gun shots should do the trick.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I know for a fact that on Shi No Numa in WaW, there are 24 total per round, with which the flogger can be used to get to super high rounds, and if you use the wunderwaffe on the dogs, you can literally keep going until your game glitches and resets (like all the high round games do)

I got to Der Riese round 17 a couple times today. The first time I used an upgraded Thompson and Trench Gun, using the bridge power barrier starting at round 14 or so then hiding on the catwalk. I ended up being overrun at 17- both guns needed reloading and I didn't have the time to do it.

The second time I used an upgraded Thompson & Wunderwaffe (the first time I've seen it or the Ray Gun- I've had bad luck pulling from the box), with basically the same strategy. I ending up dying after shooting a close zombie with the WW (splash damage sucks).

I'm not sure about which weapons are the best. The ones I've mentioned above seem to work pretty well. I've heard the PaP'd Browning M1919 and MG42 are pretty good, but looking at the damage on the wikia I'm kind of wondering about that. The PPSh looks like it'd be pretty sweet when upgraded, although I've yet to pull it (it seems like the things I pulled a lot on Shi No Numa I hardly pull in Der Riese, and vice versa).

Something want to incorporate is using teleporter C when I'm close to getting overwhelmed, although usually by the time I figure out I'm overwhelmed it's too late. Also, want to use betties more often (I keep forgetting about them)- I'm thinking I should stick them on the catwalk so that when I need to back up to reload they'll buy me some time.

Oh, duh, I just thought about the power-up you get when using a teleporter- the level ending bomb would be really helpful, as well as insta-kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I don't know what you mean. On the COD wiki, it says that there could only be a max of 24 zombies alive at one time, but I don't know if that's for W@W, BO, or both. 24 zombies per round seems short for W@W but that would explain how Yoteslaya (YouTuber) got to round 1337 on Shi No Numa W@W.

Yeah, dogs do spawn with the zombies on Der Riese. Don't know the exact round.... round 16ish? It can get kind of annoying, mostly because the dogs don't get affected by monkeys, just like a regular dog round (and yes, there are still regular dog rounds even when they spawn with the zombies). The dogs that spawn with the zombies are the same as on their own round, so one or two Ray Gun shots should do the trick.
    In a Shi No Numa strategy I saw, it pointed out the there's only 24 zombies per round, so you can kill them all with 3 Wunderwaffe shots.

I found out about the dogs after I posted that. It's apparently after 3 regular dog rounds that they start showing up with zombies (although I'm not sure how many)- I hoping I can get lucky and make it to twenty before that starts happening.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...functionality/
    Seems to me like Ghost is gonna be one of the weakest perks. What you have to ask yourself is: Is not showing up on the enemy UAV important enough for you to use one of your perk points on it?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...the-new-modes/
    Apparently all the Survival maps in Zombies will be based on the locations in Tranzit, so from what I can tell, no returning maps. I'd like to see how the rest of the original story plays out, but I guess they're not returning to that.

People play Zombies and have no possibility of ever really wining; length of survival is the only real victory. This shows great investment on the part of Zombies players. This was our motivation and direction on how we should honor that commitment. Rank in Zombies is a “live” reflection of the player actual skill in Zombies. It will rise and fall as the player’s abilities increase or decrease in game. This allows the community to see just what a particular player might bring to the team. This also allows us to match make based on skill and create better teams, which means better more consistent games. And with everything Zombies, there is also a bit of mystery embedded in the ranking system so fans might discover something extra as well.
    I'd like to know how they're going to fix the match-making system. I don't think they can base the players' skill levels on what round they survive to because there's always that group you get into that just suck and you have to carry the team.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Seems to me like Ghost is gonna be one of the weakest perks. What you have to ask yourself is: Is not showing up on the enemy UAV important enough for you to use one of your perk points on it?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...the-new-modes/
    Apparently all the Survival maps in Zombies will be based on the locations in Tranzit, so from what I can tell, no returning maps. I'd like to see how the rest of the original story plays out, but I guess they're not returning to that.

I'd like to know how they're going to fix the match-making system. I don't think they can base the players' skill levels on what round they survive to because there's always that group you get into that just suck and you have to carry the team.

im still wondering on new (if any) Zombie perks. I can think of a few good ones such as something that enables Better Crafting, like speeding it up or more durable. Upgrades for the Bus, etc.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

This dude is David mason the dude we will be playing as I think:http://www.charlieintel.com/wp-conte...024-115037.jpg

I'm sure there could be old maps returning but of course Treyarch wouldn't say anything about that now. As for new perks, also a possibility (more likely than old maps returning imo). I'm hoping that if there are new perks they get put on the maps that didn't have them (i.e. Map Pack 2 introduces a new perk). They did that with Mule Kick.

Oh, and nice signature Zero. You should make sure that isn't over the sig limit. :P

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It doesn't matter to me. I'll just move back and forth to stay undetected.

I'm up for some old maps, as long they ask the community to vote on the maps they want to return (like MW2's Terminal on MW3).
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    It doesn't matter to me. I'll just move back and forth to stay undetected.

I'm up for some old maps, as long they ask the community to vote on the maps they want to return (like MW2's Terminal on MW3).
    they asked? I'd have said shipment....lol anyway playing knife only on a pre patched new disc of blops at my cousin's split screen is awesome since the ballistic is like, commando with a super fast kill speed as well as the god range it gets

Took out perkaholics anon tonight, finally. I pulled an MP40 from the box, and figured since it seemed to work well on Kino I'd try to here. It seemed to work better then my usual Thompson. I eventually pulled a Browning to join it, although I didn't find it that great when upgraded. I thought I was going to be done in a few times, but I remembered to use the teleporter when I needed to and did some good evading. Ending round 18 I had I crawler and was debating on whether to go for a new weapon from the box. All I ended up drawing was crap though, so I teleported a few times and got a max ammo (my Afterburner didn't have enough ammo to make it through the next round). Round 19 started and...dog round. I thought they wouldn't have their own round since they were showing up with zombies, so I was surprised, but glad. I wiped out the dogs and got the achievement (then was promptly overwhelmed in the next round).
    People play Zombies and have no possibility of ever really wining
    Hah, I never really though of it that way. Maybe that's why I get so frustrated with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    im still wondering on new (if any) Zombie perks. I can think of a few good ones such as something that enables Better Crafting, like speeding it up or more durable. Upgrades for the Bus, etc.
    Earlier I was thinking I had a cool idea for one, but I can't remember it now...oh, yeah- I was thinking about how the zombies move faster and faster as the rounds go on. It'd be cool if there was a perk that could slow them down, basically an on-call slo-mo, something you could activate when you wanted to.

Also would be cool if they had machines to refill your ammo (no matter what kind), and maybe a random power-up machine, although I guess those aren't really perks.

Wow bro you type a lot for a post. Are you a fanfic writer?

And the only time I get frustrated in zombies is when I die after I get the mike kick perk. Gosh it just pisses me off when I lose a weapon.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

And the only time I get frustrated in zombies is when I die after I get the mike kick perk. Gosh it just pisses me off when I lose a weapon.
    Mule Kick is definetly cursed for me as well, thats why i make sure to have 8000 + points before getting it so if im downed i can re buy Jug and whatnot

lol, no I'm not. I wrote more about what I was doing on Der Riese in hope that something could point out a flaw to help my strategy out. And I wrote about how I ended up winning...just because I wanted to tell someone, I guess. :P And I was estatic (sp?) about not having to do that anymore (although I've still got a few achievements left- I can use perks now though).

I pisses me off when I die after getting a good weapon, like a wonder weapon or something pack-a-punched. Needless to say, I was quite annoyed when I downed myself with a PaP'd Wunderwaffe recently.

I've actually never gotten mule kick- none of the maps I've played have it.

Funfact: I've only gotten the Wunderwaffe once, during the CotD easter egg. And I lost it right away because I got surrounded while reloading and I couldn't move since my stupid teammate tried to phd flop after getting revived.......facepalm. It's funny because even on solo I don't get it....and I liked it for the 30 seconds I had it.

Fun facts are supposed to be fun, bro. Lmao :P

Does anyone have a favorite wonder weapon? I haven't used most of them yet (only Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, Monkey Bomb and Thunder Gun, I think), but my favorite among those is the Wunderwaffe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Funfact: I've only gotten the Wunderwaffe once, during the CotD easter egg. And I lost it right away because I got surrounded while reloading and I couldn't move since my stupid teammate tried to phd flop after getting revived.......facepalm. It's funny because even on solo I don't get it....and I liked it for the 30 seconds I had it.
    Hmm...it's weird how different people have different luck pulling stuff. I know on Shi No Numa (WaW) I pulled the Wunderwaffe a lot (probably more then 50%), then on Der Riese I hardly got it at all (probably less then 10%). I don't think I remember getting the Ray Gun on either, except once on Der Riese when I got the 'Aquire Waffle Weapons' achievement. Seems like I pulled crap after crap out of the Der Riese box.

Oh wait, do you do most of your zombies online? I remember seeing that the Wunderwaffe can only be possessed by one member of a team, which would likely prevent you from getting it as often.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 26th October 2012 at 9:31 AM.

I just love the thunder gun. It's the best feeling when you shoot it and when you get it in the box.

Well since nobody has posted this yet I'll post it:http://youtu.be/ApK5jbrEJAM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Cr-BNNM7kfz28A

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    they are really outdoing themselves with ridiculously pointless teasers like that aren't they, first the Zombies now this..

I don't think that they know that a lot people could care less about how it looks as long as it's like old nuketwon.

I just love the thunder gun. It's the best feeling when you shoot it and when you get it in the box.
    Waffle is better IMO, thundergun is slower and I just don't like it, but it's better than nothing, but not better than the waffle....also I don't really care about that nuketown thing.....its w/e I wish it looked all destroyed and stuff but eh, whatcha gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Umm some of those scrrenshots look like the gameplay provided when Tmartn and all those youtubers posted awhile back. Some do look new, wondering about those "Ladder" stuff since it was under Bronze Division, assuming Silver, Gold and maybe Platinum Division? What ya'll think?

Also thank's Savvao

Page 280 of 427 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast