Page 282 of 427 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'm having trouble with my PS3 right now. I can log into PSN fine, but when I try and access it in Black Ops (either multiplayer or zombies) it won't let me play. Also, it won't let me skip the beginning cutscene when you first turn on the game, and all the cutscenes of when zombies games end, for example. Anyone have any clue what's going on?
    It's because of sandy.

Check their twitter account.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Oh wow, facepalm. I should've done research or something. Thanks. But how does that explain my inability to skip cut-scenes? Or is that part of it too?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Oh wow, facepalm. I should've done research or something. Thanks. But how does that explain my inability to skip cut-scenes? Or is that part of it too?
    I'm guessing that's part of it too.

You should be able to skip scenes that's weird. »_«

I'm having trouble with my PS3 right now. I can log into PSN fine, but when I try and access it in Black Ops (either multiplayer or zombies) it won't let me play. Also, it won't let me skip the beginning cutscene when you first turn on the game, and all the cutscenes of when zombies games end, for example. Anyone have any clue what's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It's because of sandy.

Check their twitter account.
    I'm guessing that's part of it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    You should be able to skip scenes that's weird. »_«
    Wayy late but it's like IZ said, their server's are down.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Here's some info on the CoD games affected: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...rricane-sandy/ Seems like CoD 4 and MW3 aren't affected, or not by much.

Guitar Hero servers are also down, but no one plays that anymore.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Anyone see the leaked zombies gameplay? M14's back and so is double tap and the solo version of quick revive for solo players. The creepy baby thing looks really annoying though....

http://www.examiner.com/article/leak...er-and-zombies
    Check out the slideshow, especially pic number 5. YOU CAN SELECT WHAT ROUND YOU START AT. As well as magic and other stuff. AND DIFFICULTY. Assuming they're real pics.

Yeah, that was in the leaked video. which i'm still asking if anyone else saw? When he decided to play tranzit he put a mannequin head and something else together and it made an explosive shock that hurt him too. Also the bus leaves a trail of lava behind it, the lava isn't really there beforehand.

I don't like the idea of starting on whatever round you would like.

I don't like the idea of starting on whatever round you would like.
    Ehh they shouod make it where that option only lets you start off at a level you have reached before, like for example i play and reach level 30 so i should be allowed to Auto start between 1-30 but not anything past 31. Get what I mean?

Custom zombies modes with a changed starting round do NOT count towards leaderboards. It could be good and bad, I mean if you don't like going through the early rounds because they're boring you can skip them, but you lose a serious point advantage in the early rounds...

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Custom zombies modes with a changed starting round do NOT count towards leaderboards. It could be good and bad, I mean if you don't like going through the early rounds because they're boring you can skip them, but you lose a serious point advantage in the early rounds...
    Of course not. Then there would be more Round 99 people on the leaderboards. I'm hoping for better leaderboards this time around. A handful of zombies maps on Black Ops don't even up the leaderboards. Heck, I'm not even on the one for Nacht Der Untoten!

What do you guys think "Magic" means? Power ups?

Claimed Pokémon:

i got to round 24 in solo zomb today i'm a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i got to round 24 in solo zomb today i'm a beast
    See bro you're getting better.

IGN's review of Black Ops 2 is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfTO2W2rUU

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    IGN's review of Black Ops 2 is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfTO2W2rUU
    If you consider a review from IGN worth reading there is something wrong witn you. Plus review a game that hasn't been released yet? Kinda stupid since you dont get the full experience yet, dont you think?

I decided not to look at the leaked single player stuff or tranzit explanations that started to pop up since people have the game already. Just some of the minor details like the zombie graphics and stuff. Btw you do NOT have to take the bus in tranzit to go to the next area. You can run there but the (spoiler, beware clicking)    Spoiler:- Spoiler, Beware if you don't want to hear about new zombies info beforehand:
    if you decide to run the entire way there.

See bro you're getting better.
    yeah kino is pretty fun. i kinda made a mistake the first couple rounds when i got downed twice and lost both my quick revives. i picked it up after that though, i got my mp40 and aug pack a punched and went on for a good amount of rounds after that until i got caught trying to get more mp40 ammo.

Hey everyone, I just want to know if anyone here wants to play mw3 wit me till ops2 is out then we can play that, I'm tired of playing with random ppl who dont know how to play the game and ruin the experience for myself, I always try for moab's but always fall short , I wanna at least get 1 b4 ops2 but even if I cant just have fun wit decent players who are as good or hopefully better then me, I dont have any map packs though so if u dont mind that n wanna play mw3 on ps3 feel free to message me here wit ur psn name n game modes u like n r best at
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I decided not to look at the leaked single player stuff or tranzit explanations that started to pop up since people have the game already. Just some of the minor details like the zombie graphics and stuff. Btw you do NOT have to take the bus in tranzit to go to the next area. You can run there but the (spoiler, beware clicking)    Spoiler:- Spoiler, Beware if you don't want to hear about new zombies info beforehand:
    if you decide to run the entire way there.
    They said you can't just run everywhere right away though, you have to unlock the different areas (I don't know how though).
    Also...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_II
    In the Zombies section,
    On October 28, 2012 a new game mode was introduced called Infected were if you get killed by a zombie you turn into a zombie.
    No idea if that's true or not, what do you guys think?

No idea if that's true or not, what do you guys think?
    The idea could be true, but I doubt the name is. I'm sure Treyarch wouldn't use the name of a gamemode from MW3.

Speaking of MW3, have you guys tried MW3SOME? It's TDM, SnD (and it can be in party chat if you're on Xbox), and Domination. The maps are Dome, Hardhat, and Terminal. I don't think it's too bad and it was annoying when I was playing Dome on Domination and it lost connection to host. I was doing pretty good.

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just want to know if anyone here wants to play mw3 wit me till ops2 is out then we can play that, I'm tired of playing with random ppl who dont know how to play the game and ruin the experience for myself, I always try for moab's but always fall short , I wanna at least get 1 b4 ops2 but even if I cant just have fun wit decent players who are as good or hopefully better then me, I dont have any map packs though so if u dont mind that n wanna play mw3 on ps3 feel free to message me here wit ur psn name n game modes u like n r best at
    My psn: rangerdude32. I like s&d and ground war. Good thing you didn't buy DLC its a waste of freaking money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    The idea could be true, but I doubt the name is. I'm sure Treyarch wouldn't use the name of a gamemode from MW3.

Speaking of MW3, have you guys tried MW3SOME? It's TDM, SnD (and it can be in party chat if you're on Xbox), and Domination. The maps are Dome, Hardhat, and Terminal. I don't think it's too bad and it was annoying when I was playing Dome on Domination and it lost connection to host. I was doing pretty good.
    can't play that if i risk having to play terminal 33% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    If you consider a review from IGN worth reading there is something wrong witn you. Plus review a game that hasn't been released yet? Kinda stupid since you dont get the full experience yet, dont you think?
    This is how I know you didn't even check the review out. How biased!
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Page 282 of 427 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast