Page 283 of 427 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #7051
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    NUKETOWN 2025:http://youtu.be/XBTVkIxSx5o

    Just like the first nuketown. Yes

  2. #7052
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    This is how I know you didn't even check the review out. How biased!
    Yeah so? Anything by IGN is not worth my time, they have ****e d up sooo much before they dont deserve to even be bothered with, so I just shoot them down everytime with out hesitation. I got the stones to admit that. Problem?


    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    NUKETOWN 2025:http://youtu.be/XBTVkIxSx5o

    Just like the first nuketown. Yes
    I.AM.GOING.TO.DESTROY.THAT.MAP!! (I mean with all the New Awesome perks that is, Hellstorm Missile, + LodeStar Here I come.... 12 more days)
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  3. #7053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    My psn: rangerdude32. I like s&d and ground war. Good thing you didn't buy DLC its a waste of freaking money.
    yah i didn't get em cuz i seen what they all look like n most of em look very campy big maps, i got all but the last dlc in ops1 though, n i usually play tdm, domination some KC, my psn is sesshomaru1984 if u wanna see my stats n see if i'm good enough to play with anyone here lol
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  4. #7054
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    If you consider a review from IGN worth reading there is something wrong witn you. Plus review a game that hasn't been released yet? Kinda stupid since you dont get the full experience yet, dont you think?
    You are joking, right? If you clicked the link you'd see that it was a joke video that was poking fun at IGN. And I guess you've never heard of reviewers getting early copies.

    The video got taken down anyway, so here it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqTDgS7uvFI

  5. #7055
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    And I guess you've never heard of reviewers getting early copies.
    I don't think that's quite what he meant. He was saying more that it doesn't make sense to watch a review of a game that hasn't been released yet, since you can't relate any outside knowledge to what's being said. Am I right?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  6. #7056

    Default

    anyone here wanna play some mw3 on ps3?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  7. #7057
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    anyone here wanna play some mw3 on ps3?
    I would, I really would, but I think if I touch that game again I'll get cancer. Also btw a couple people left PSN names for you on the last page. Mine's r4mp4g3_749

  8. #7058
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    ^^ Yeah what Aj said, my PSN is JuanLink26
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  9. #7059
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yah i didn't get em cuz i seen what they all look like n most of em look very campy big maps, i got all but the last dlc in ops1 though, n i usually play tdm, domination some KC, my psn is sesshomaru1984 if u wanna see my stats n see if i'm good enough to play with anyone here lol
    Dang that's a complicated name lol. Ya I play just about anything, I also play Tdm to s&d to sabotage which is fun.
    I unfortunately I have enough balls to keep on playing mw3 and it still manages to piss me off somehow.

    Thinking about trading in mw3 to get money towards black ops 2. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 2nd November 2012 at 1:03 PM.

  10. #7060

    Default

    i still play alot, i don't hate the game as some ppl do, i can do anything besides get moab's, but the campers keep me from playing much these days, n as for trading in mw3 towards ops2 i myself wouldn't do it, i doubt u will get alot towards ops2, gamestop rips u off when it comes to that, n who knows after awhile u might wanna give ops2 a break n play mw3 again
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  11. #7061
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Thinking about trading in mw3 to get money towards black ops 2. Thoughts?
    Best use for that disc


    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    n who knows after awhile u might wanna give ops2 a break n play mw3 again
    LOL your joke's are good man.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  12. #7062
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    http://mp1st.com/2012/11/01/treyarch...-start-screen/

    Not much, but cool, I guess. Also:

    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/30/hurrican...-duty-servers/

    This has been annoying me all week. It pisses me off that of all the CODs, MW3 is untouched. At least COD4 is fine.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  13. #7063
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i still play alot, i don't hate the game as some ppl do, i can do anything besides get moab's, but the campers keep me from playing much these days, n as for trading in mw3 towards ops2 i myself wouldn't do it, i doubt u will get alot towards ops2, gamestop rips u off when it comes to that, n who knows after awhile u might wanna give ops2 a break n play mw3 again
    That is true actually but I'll put games that I don't play anymore.

  14. #7064
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i still play alot, i don't hate the game as some ppl do, i can do anything besides get moab's, but the campers keep me from playing much these days, n as for trading in mw3 towards ops2 i myself wouldn't do it, i doubt u will get alot towards ops2, gamestop rips u off when it comes to that, n who knows after awhile u might wanna give ops2 a break n play mw3 again
    Good lord my sides

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  15. #7065
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Want a good laugh click ---> Here!! <---
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  16. #7066

    Default

    i was actually being serious, i wasnt joking, its not the best game but not the worst, i can hold mine own in the game, my k/d is only 1.29, my only prob is horrible teamates
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  17. #7067
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Lol I don't think anyone wants MW3 not even stores(probably like $10-15 from gamestop that I know of). So you might as well keep it.

    Anyone's thinking what reviews BO2 might receive? I'm thinking the same from MW3's reviews, but maybe a little higher.

  18. #7068
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    gamestop took more for bf3 than mw3 last month. Fact.

  19. #7069
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Lol I don't think anyone wants MW3 not even stores(probably like $10-15 from gamestop that I know of). So you might as well keep it.

    Anyone's thinking what reviews BO2 might receive? I'm thinking the same from MW3's reviews, but maybe a little higher.
    Haters gona hate, thats whats gonna happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    gamestop took more for bf3 than mw3 last month. Fact.
    Not entirely true, they took more for Bf3 Premium Version than Regular Version
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  20. #7070
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/...ps-2-revealed/
    The Black Ops 2 Clan Rank up unlocks.

    If we're gonna make a clan, better come up with a good name and tag, I want that sexy gold clan tag soon.

  21. #7071
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/...ps-2-revealed/
    The Black Ops 2 Clan Rank up unlocks.

    If we're gonna make a clan, better come up with a good name and tag, I want that sexy gold clan tag soon.
    Well im just waiting for the Clan name to be established, we got about a week and a half, ohh and those 'weekly zombie challenges look awesome'
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  22. #7072
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i was actually being serious, i wasnt joking, its not the best game but not the worst, i can hold mine own in the game, my k/d is only 1.29, my only prob is horrible teamates
    You're allowed to have an opinion, of course, but my opinion is it is the greatest gaming atrocity since Superman 64.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  23. #7073
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Well im just waiting for the Clan name to be established, we got about a week and a half, ohh and those 'weekly zombie challenges look awesome'
    Well let start throwing ideas out then. Also, I got the marine camo for MW3... yea...

  24. #7074
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    team victory road or victory road sans team clan tag VctR
    Last edited by Cometk; 3rd November 2012 at 8:48 PM.

  25. #7075
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    A-Team.. EliteGamingCrew.. somethiing like that, the clan name can e as long as whatever but the Clan Tag is only 4 Characters correct?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Page 283 of 427 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •