Page 285 of 427 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Looks like ill be waiting for launch to make the Clan for BO2 since AngelsofWar, is an existing clan name ;/
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Found another clan with the same name lol i think it's xbox: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect...lan-operations
    I think this is why.

Can we make a thread on this forum for all clan discussions when we make the clan?
    Also, I'll join.
    PSN ID: Pulse_Ender

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I think this is why.
    GRRR BS! Just because its a MW2.5 Clan it should let me make a new clan for BO2... maybe i should wait for launch...??

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Can we make a thread on this forum for all clan discussions when we make the clan?
    Also, I'll join.
    PSN ID: Pulse_Ender
    Added, ummm maybe i should make that free forum site for the clan?

ALSO: If we cant do AoW we might have to change the name.....

My PSN ID is in my sig.

So I got my 4th golden gun the MP7!

7 days left!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    7 days left!!!
    It's Sunday night for me, so unless you're counting down something different you're a bit off.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    It's Sunday night for me, so unless you're counting down something different you're a bit off.
    It appears the countdown of BO2's release from CoD Wiki is little off.
    So it must be 8-9 days left (If you're going to the midnight release)

My PSN ID is in my sig.

So I got my 4th golden gun the MP7!

7 days left!!!
    nice. i got my acr gold today, which is my third in this prestige. now i have the fad, pp90m1, and acr gold and used to have the ump45 gold in my zeroth prestige.

I'm picking it up after school, I don't think it's fun to go at midnight. No offense to those who do go at midnight, but I may have gone if it wasn't a school night with some friends, besides the fact that I'm not yet 17 and there is no adult in my family willing to go to a gamestop at 12am to say it's ok for me to get a game. What are you guys gonna play first? MP or Zombies or Campaign? I'm guessing MP. Me and my friends from school are gonna play a ton on release night but only until like 10o'clock.

I'm picking it up after school, I don't think it's fun to go at midnight. No offense to those who do go at midnight, but I may have gone if it wasn't a school night with some friends, besides the fact that I'm not yet 17 and there is no adult in my family willing to go to a gamestop at 12am to say it's ok for me to get a game. What are you guys gonna play first? MP or Zombies or Campaign? I'm guessing MP. Me and my friends from school are gonna play a ton on release night but only until like 10o'clock.
    Yeah probably going to hit MP 1st with whoever is on at the time then when everyones get offline probably Campaign then Zombies.

Ohh and DucksGoMooful I cant add you due to some setting on your end, Savvao FR sent.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 5th November 2012 at 5:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah probably going to hit MP 1st with whoever is on at the time then when everyones get offline probably Campaign then Zombies.

Ohh and DucksGoMooful I cant add you due to some setting on your end, Savvao FR sent.
    Accepted.

I for one will play campaign. I always start on that ever since WaW. I guess my reason is to get used to the controls and gameplay. :P

What you mean bro? I can make a clan forum on one of those free forum sites.. but I will make the clan in Elite either today or on BO2 Launch, I have 2 consecutive days off for the occasion so the only thing that can interrupt me playing is an emergency of my sons wanting to play or something

Thanks but all the credit goes towar The Sketch Queen for them, i added a new banner she made, check it out
    Oh I thought you made the clan already. I was about to say how did you make that when BO2 isn't even out yet.
    I'm going midnight and im probably not going to school the next day.
    Accepted.

I for one will play campaign. I always start on that ever since WaW. I guess my reason is to get used to the controls and gameplay. :P
    Yea in like you bro, I don't start multiplayer or zombies until I finish campaign.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

some idiot bought BO2 for over $2,000 on ebay to get it shipped 2 days early. Facepalm. You could get a whole new gaming room for 2K.

some idiot bought BO2 for over $2,000 on ebay to get it shipped 2 days early. Facepalm. You could get a whole new gaming room for 2K.
    I'm guessing he was a YouTube commentator? Even if he was, that's very silly. I don't think any of the YT Commentators would spend that much to get it early. -_-

As for me, I'll start with Campaign first. Not getting BO2 right away as I want to see how the fans react to it. At least with the next Treyarch game Black Ops 3, I could get the game on my own without a parent.

Are any of you guys getting the game at midnight release? I'm sure there won't be some kids at my school on November 13th lol

EDIT: ZOMBIES View it before it gets taken down. :P
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 5th November 2012 at 8:25 PM.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

My dad's picking it up while I'm at school, he's taking the day off. With my luck I'll probably up to my eyes in homework so I'll hardly get any playtime until the weekend.

But when I get the chance, I'm hopping right on Zombies. Try and get to Round 20 at least on whatever maps are there on release, learn the map, find some strategies, etc.

Sorry, my friend request settings are on no one right now. I'll change it when I get the chance, then tell you once I've changed it.

On a side note, it'll depend on whether my friend is over when I get the game. If he's over, then I'll probably play Zombies first, but if I'm alone I'll probably do Campaign or MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I'm guessing he was a YouTube commentator? Even if he was, that's very silly. I don't think any of the YT Commentators would spend that much to get it early. -_-

As for me, I'll start with Campaign first. Not getting BO2 right away as I want to see how the fans react to it. At least with the next Treyarch game Black Ops 3, I could get the game on my own without a parent.

Are any of you guys getting the game at midnight release? I'm sure there won't be some kids at my school on November 13th lol

EDIT: ZOMBIES View it before it gets taken down. :P
    Don't think he was a youtuber. And lol why hasn't anyone watched the HD gameplay(s) and stuff on playthegame.co for zombies? They always have the best zombies stuff. (not advertising, just an opinion)

LOL Video got taken down by Activision, I still got to see it yesterday though.. it looked legit and AWESOME!!

Btw, if I can't get AoW in by Launch we might have to change the Clan name, probably to Team VictoryRoad since it was the 2nd option, unless you guys want something else...

LOL Video got taken down by Activision, I still got to see it yesterday though.. it looked legit and AWESOME!!

Btw, if I can't get AoW in by Launch we might have to change the Clan name, probably to Team VictoryRoad since it was the 2nd option, unless you guys want something else...
    I don't like that as a name. Where did "road" come from? The victory lain/lane (not sure which is the correct one)would make more sense.

I vote Demons of War or Devils of War. Those sounds cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzbsD5ZWVI
    Looks kinda cool, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HkPqaIgyw
    If you look at the thing the guy is talking about in the trailer, you can see the dial/meter/whatever on the supposed Wonder Weapon, then if you look at the side view of it, you can see on the left what look like motorcycle headlights (I don't know), which look like what's in the trailer from a side view. There's also the grill-like part underneath that, which looks similar to what's in the trailer. This suspense is killing me.

I'm probably going to have the most homework I've had all year over the next few weeks and I'll never get to play the game. That'll suck.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 6th November 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I don't like that as a name. Where did "road" come from? The victory lain/lane (not sure which is the correct one)would make more sense.
    Not sure, ask Cometk, he's the one that suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I vote Demons of War or Devils of War. Those sounds cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzbsD5ZWVI
    Looks kinda cool, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HkPqaIgyw
    If you look at the thing the guy is talking about in the trailer, you can see the dial/meter/whatever on the supposed Wonder Weapon, then if you look at the side view of it, you can see on the left what look like motorcycle headlights (I don't know), which look like what's in the trailer from a side view. There's also the grill-like part underneath that, which looks similar to what's in the trailer. This suspense is killing me.

I'm probably going to have the most homework I've had all year over the next few weeks and I'll never get to play the game. That'll suck.
    LOL That 1st video is the one Shadow had posted yesterday that got taken down, lol, that 2nd vid looks alright.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kanto/victoryroad.shtml

No I meant as what does that have to do with call of duty. Lol.

How about the Obamanators lol jk.

Nah how bout assassins of war it'll work cause we can keep AoW.

But will it blend?
    Actually, will it fit, or will it be too long?

Page 285 of 427 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast