Page 288 of 427 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I found out today that Nuketown Zombies is for Hardened and Prestige only. I am MAD.

I saw some actual gameplay and it looks AWESOME
    I hope they release it later, but they said nuketown 2025 probably wont be dlc so zombies may not. Also NUKETOWN ZOMBIES BREAKDOWN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7GRBvtQZE He has videos of gameplay and him getting to round 31. I honestly don't think it will be that fun of a map besides the fack that it's nuketown.

*IMPORTANT*
    EDIT: I hope you guys realize that YOU CANNOT GAMESHARE ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE ANYMORE. That is all. Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the new PSN store doesn't allow gamesharing to work anymore.....
    Last edited by AJ; 11th November 2012 at 2:06 AM.

WTF One on my friends friends already has BO2 and is playing it... add "askerosa" and even if he doesnt add you, you can view his Trophy List for BO2... Hes not a commentator as far as I know... so how did he get it? Pirated version maybe? What do ya'll think? Must be nice...
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Got my 5th golden weapon the M4A1! I think that's enough gold weapons for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yes but the real question is what place will still consider it a pre order since at my local Gamestop its too late for a pre order and are telling people to just come in on tuesday to purchase in store, therefore not a pre order
    It doesn't have to be a pre-order, just a launch copy.

I found out today that Nuketown Zombies is for Hardened and Prestige only. I am MAD.
    This was said some time ago...like when it was originally announced.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I hope they release it later, but they said nuketown 2025 probably wont be dlc so zombies may not. Also NUKETOWN ZOMBIES BREAKDOWN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7GRBvtQZE He has videos of gameplay and him getting to round 31. I honestly don't think it will be that fun of a map besides the fack that it's nuketown.

*IMPORTANT*
    EDIT: I hope you guys realize that YOU CANNOT GAMESHARE ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE ANYMORE. That is all. Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the new PSN store doesn't allow gamesharing to work anymore.....
    Well I bet I can gameshare

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It doesn't have to be a pre-order, just a launch copy.
    d.
    Not qccording to Gamestop

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Well I bet I can gameshare
    Not on playstation. Once you go onto the store on another account it says something similar to "this is not your main/original playstation. If you want to download this content please delete your main account on this playstation...If anyone knows how to get game dlc on a flash drive, please pm me.

and there are alot of ways to get BO2 early besides "hacking." If I really wanted to, I would open up a phonebook/google and look for an individual(non franchise or chain)smaller store that sells videogames and go there in person to get it. Of course I would have to pay a bit extra depending on the owner/worker, but I'd get the game early.

Not qccording to Gamestop
    They tell you that so that you'll pre-order it early. If you don't pre-order, there's a chance it'll be sold out when you go to get it. Pre-ordering it ensures you'll get a launch copy.

WTF One on my friends friends already has BO2 and is playing it... add "askerosa" and even if he doesnt add you, you can view his Trophy List for BO2... Hes not a commentator as far as I know... so how did he get it? Pirated version maybe? What do ya'll think? Must be nice...
    Loads of people got the game early, even WoodysGamertag on YouTube paid 80$ for it early from some stranger in a dark alley on Friday. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    This was said some time ago...like when it was originally announced.
    Huh. I evidently never heard.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Huh. I evidently never heard.
    When Nuketown Zombies was first announced, they said that it would only be for the Hardened and Care Package editions. Then we all had a discussion here whether we thought it'd be released later on as a DLC. Remember?

Anyone seen the ending of BLOPS II? Looks seriously epic, crazy ending like Mass Effect three but quite good.

Watched whole walkthroughs of the entire game and it is seriously good for the campaign, they've really changed the personalities of the characters and for some reason, they've written out a certain character entirely. If anyone wants spoiler, just holla.

And zombies is seriously good, nobody's cracked the easter eggs yet and we actually get to go back to nacht der untoten which is great.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I put in my application for angelofwar" so just letting you know Zero.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was too excited. I saw the nuketown zombies and it looked badass.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Anyone seen the ending of BLOPS II? Looks seriously epic, crazy ending like Mass Effect three but quite good.

Watched whole walkthroughs of the entire game and it is seriously good for the campaign, they've really changed the personalities of the characters and for some reason, they've written out a certain character entirely. If anyone wants spoiler, just holla.

And zombies is seriously good, nobody's cracked the easter eggs yet and we actually get to go back to nacht der untoten which is great.
    How could we have seen the ending for a game that isn't even out yet? I know there are people who got the game early, but they can't upload it to YouTube or anything like that. They can play Campaign, Zombies (not online), and Multiplayer (just Combat Training IIRC).
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    How could we have seen the ending for a game that isn't even out yet? I know there are people who got the game early, but they can't upload it to YouTube or anything like that. They can play Campaign, Zombies (not online), and Multiplayer (just Combat Training IIRC).
    Oh they are uploading on youtube, and the game has been released in other countries I think, and some have just played the game days before. The whole campaign has been played and I've seen it, if you want proof, I'll send you a link in a private message.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Oh they are uploading on youtube, and the game has been released in other countries I think, and some have just played the game days before. The whole campaign has been played and I've seen it, if you want proof, I'll send you a link in a private message.
    I tend to ignore your "dumb" (to be nice) posts but this is hilarious, the WORLDWIDE LAUNCH is the 13th, do you understand Worldwide? Some people payed extra to get it early but they can't go around posting the game onto youtube (at least not the entire game just teaser stuff)

I tend to ignore your "dumb" (to be nice) posts but this is hilarious, the WORLDWIDE LAUNCH is the 13th, do you understand Worldwide? Some people payed extra to get it early but they can't go around posting the game onto youtube (at least not the entire game just teaser stuff)
    Alright then, to prove you wrong, here is the ending:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inm29K9L9q4&feature=plcp

Skip to 41:03 If you really want to avoid most spoilers.

So...Dumb post huh? I may as well just list some spoilers to prove it to you.
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 11th November 2012 at 7:21 PM.

Alright then, to prove you wrong, here is the ending:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inm29K9L9q4&feature=plcp

Skip to 41:03 If you really want to avoid most spoilers.
    Lol like im really going to click that link, lol, im have patience (not really) but anyways to all AngelsOfWar----
    Here is the Final Member Pre-Launce list Current AoW Membership
    Zero-PSN ID- JuanLink26-Founder

ArceusAj-PSN ID- r4mp4g3_749-Co-Founder

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

*IZ* -PSN ID- Ruthless_IZ Co-Founder

Mister_SGG- PSN ID- Bgriffy-Co-Founder

DucksGoMooful-PSN ID- Pulse_Ender-Co-Founder

Savvao-PSN ID- Donutgreat- Co-Founder

Also Jase_Connor has requested to be in charge of the MW3 section, so he will handle all challenges/ops in that section. Just an FYI to everyone with that game.

I don't mind you guy's inviting new member's over, I encourage it so we can all grow as a Clan, we will be needing Zombie and MP players (obiously)

We will also be needing you guy's to choose if you want to be a Leader in Zombies or Mulitplayer and by Leader I mean you will have the responsibility of creating suggestions for the chosen section such as providing strategies, classes, map advantages/disadvantes and so on. You can choose to participate in both if you would like.

I'm also considering assinging you guys as Squad Leaders which would just mean you have your own Squad (number cap still pending) that would compete against other Squads in the Clan for Weekly challenges and such.

I do plan on creating a Youtube Channel for the Clan to show off our stuff... What do ya'll think of the item's mentioned above? Feedback greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 11th November 2012 at 7:32 PM.

Lol like im really going to click that link, lol, im have patience (not really) but anyways to all AngelsOfWar----
    Fine, if you want to know a spoiler, then just let me know. But you can't call me stupid at least for this, as this is 100% real.

Fine, if you want to know a spoiler, then just let me know. But you can't call me stupid at least for this, as this is 100% real.
    He called you stupid because you said that you thought it was released in other countries when Treyarch has been advertising Black Ops ][ by using a picture that says world launch November 13.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    He called you stupid because you said that you thought it was released in other countries when Treyarch has been advertising Black Ops ][ by using a picture that says world launch November 13.
    Alright then, I am stupid for that, but my point was that some people have possession of the game before the launch, and have played it all on youtube. I'm really serious, and that ending (There are dozens of endings) was both sad and hilarious, reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 3.

So there are different endings?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So there are different endings?
    Yes because the missions can be played differently due to all the choices you have, IZ could you respond to my post? Thanks Also for the record, I never used the specific word "Stupid"

Here is the Final Member Pre-Launce list Current AoW Membership
    Zero-PSN ID- JuanLink26-Founder

ArceusAj-PSN ID- r4mp4g3_749-Co-Founder

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

*IZ* -PSN ID- Ruthless_IZ Co-Founder

Mister_SGG- PSN ID- Bgriffy-Co-Founder

DucksGoMooful-PSN ID- Pulse_Ender-Co-Founder

Savvao-PSN ID- Donutgreat- Co-Founder

Also Jase_Connor has requested to be in charge of the MW3 section, so he will handle all challenges/ops in that section. Just an FYI to everyone with that game.

I don't mind you guy's inviting new member's over, I encourage it so we can all grow as a Clan, we will be needing Zombie and MP players (obiously)

We will also be needing you guy's to choose if you want to be a Leader in Zombies or Mulitplayer and by Leader I mean you will have the responsibility of creating suggestions for the chosen section such as providing strategies, classes, map advantages/disadvantes and so on. You can choose to participate in both if you would like.

I'm also considering assinging you guys as Squad Leaders which would just mean you have your own Squad (number cap still pending) that would compete against other Squads in the Clan for Weekly challenges and such.

I do plan on creating a Youtube Channel for the Clan to show off our stuff... What do ya'll think of the item's mentioned above? Feedback greatly appreciated.
    Looks awesome! I could be a Leader in Zombies, maybe Once I get somewhat good at it.

If anyone knows how to get game dlc on a flash drive, please pm me.
    This. And you can pack a punch certain guns multiple times. I personally LOVE the HAMR's PaP name. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it. But it's great. And when you pack a punch it once it keeps iron sights, but on the second pack a punch the HAMR gets an ACOG scope. The bullet count doesn't change, but it's useful to be able to get all your ammo back plus an extra upgrade even if PaP is 5000 points. Personally I don't like having to get lucky after a certain number of kills to get the right perk to enter the map on nuketown. What if you get a PaP spawn really early when you hope for jug? I like having all the perks on the map at once so it's not that random. Another reason moon irritates me. No man's land y u no give me jug and speed?

Page 288 of 427 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast