Page 289 of 427 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol like im really going to click that link, lol, im have patience (not really) but anyways to all AngelsOfWar----
    Here is the Final Member Pre-Launce list Current AoW Membership
    Zero-PSN ID- JuanLink26-Founder

ArceusAj-PSN ID- r4mp4g3_749-Co-Founder

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

*IZ* -PSN ID- Ruthless_IZ Co-Founder

Mister_SGG- PSN ID- Bgriffy-Co-Founder

DucksGoMooful-PSN ID- Pulse_Ender-Co-Founder

Savvao-PSN ID- Donutgreat- Co-Founder

Also Jase_Connor has requested to be in charge of the MW3 section, so he will handle all challenges/ops in that section. Just an FYI to everyone with that game.

I don't mind you guy's inviting new member's over, I encourage it so we can all grow as a Clan, we will be needing Zombie and MP players (obiously)

We will also be needing you guy's to choose if you want to be a Leader in Zombies or Mulitplayer and by Leader I mean you will have the responsibility of creating suggestions for the chosen section such as providing strategies, classes, map advantages/disadvantes and so on. You can choose to participate in both if you would like.

I'm also considering assinging you guys as Squad Leaders which would just mean you have your own Squad (number cap still pending) that would compete against other Squads in the Clan for Weekly challenges and such.

I do plan on creating a Youtube Channel for the Clan to show off our stuff... What do ya'll think of the item's mentioned above? Feedback greatly appreciated.
    Cometk isn't joining? I say SGG should be the leader of zombies and I would say cometk leader of multiplayer since he's a tryhard (lolololol)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Don't invite me to the Clan because i already decided to stay with my clan and play future BOII matches with them. But it i would appreciate any invite of you guys for a multiplayer game or zombies.

Anyway Good luck with the clan guys!

Oh and one more thing. The only thing i really like in BOII so far is: No Second Chance or Final Stand nor Dead Man's Hand. And one of these Wildcards to have 3 Attachements and Extra Perks.

So that means that you can have a Gun with 2 attachements right away. No proficiencies or other stuff? I don't saw Weapin Levels in one of the Multiplayer videos.

Hopefully we will get to see some 8 player zombies action in 2 days! I really want to see how that works.

Zero, you should probably make the YT channel asap because there could be someone that is going to make one/made one.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs:

Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol like im really going to click that link, lol, im have patience (not really) but anyways to all AngelsOfWar----
    Here is the Final Member Pre-Launce list Current AoW Membership

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

Also Jase_Connor has requested to be in charge of the MW3 section, so he will handle all challenges/ops in that section. Just an FYI to everyone with that game.

I don't mind you guy's inviting new member's over, I encourage it so we can all grow as a Clan, we will be needing Zombie and MP players (obiously)

We will also be needing you guy's to choose if you want to be a Leader in Zombies or Mulitplayer and by Leader I mean you will have the responsibility of creating suggestions for the chosen section such as providing strategies, classes, map advantages/disadvantes and so on. You can choose to participate in both if you would like.

I'm also considering assinging you guys as Squad Leaders which would just mean you have your own Squad (number cap still pending) that would compete against other Squads in the Clan for Weekly challenges and such.

I do plan on creating a Youtube Channel for the Clan to show off our stuff... What do ya'll think of the item's mentioned above? Feedback greatly appreciated.
    Where the hell am I in all this I asked to asked to be a co-leader before and I put my application to join today . Apparently I am the forgotten one. Also I-am-the-peel yes people have the game yes people have crap on YouTube BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO ****ING RIGHT TO COME IN HERE AND START **** NOT WORTH STARTING **** ABOUT SO STFU AND KEEP YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF.

Guys I think I'm going to make a new PSN for Black Ops 2 to keep up with all this clan stuff. I'll post my new name ASAP.

I'll add whoever I remember, if you want me to readd you just say so.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

ops 2 for the winnnn!
    Gotta love Honey Senpai

alright everyone my new profile is

GriffinLegion

add me if you want

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Where the hell am I in all this I asked to asked to be a co-leader before and I put my application to join today . Apparently I am the forgotten one. Also I-am-the-peel yes people have the game yes people have crap on YouTube BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO ****ING RIGHT TO COME IN HERE AND START **** NOT WORTH STARTING **** ABOUT SO STFU AND KEEP YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF.
    I'm sensing an angry vibe? And I wish you could play survival mode with 8 people, but grief isn't bad.....but I wish 8 player classic zombies was an option.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Looks awesome! I could be a Leader in Zombies, maybe Once I get somewhat good at it.
    Good to know bro!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Cometk isn't joining? I say SGG should be the leader of zombies and I would say cometk leader of multiplayer since he's a tryhard (lolololol)
    Sorry I was at work, couldnt add everyone, Ill add him now

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Don't invite me to the Clan because i already decided to stay with my clan and play future BOII matches with them. But it i would appreciate any invite of you guys for a multiplayer game or zombies.

LOL Great Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Hopefully we will get to see some 8 player zombies action in 2 days! I really want to see how that works.

Zero, you should probably make the YT channel asap because there could be someone that is going to make one/made one.
    Yeah I'll make it soon, I'll post it and give the Co Founders the info

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post

Sorry like stated above I was at work, and was rushed, you are co founder/leader as well bro

Quote Originally Posted by KenoShay View Post
    ops 2 for the winnnn!
    ^^Fail much?

Here is the Final Member Pre-Launch list Current AoW Membership

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

Cometk-PSN ID- Cometk - Co-Founder

rangerdude24- PSN ID- rangerdude32- Co-Founder
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I'm sensing an angry vibe? And I wish you could play survival mode with 8 people, but grief isn't bad.....but I wish 8 player classic zombies was an option.
    Yes at peel that is all though.

Black ops 2 is almost here! I'm planning to add all of you tonight.
    The entire MP unlock progression revealed!

Click it if you want to see which things get unlocked early or late.

if you add me, please tell me you're from AoW in your request. And lol you have to make the power switch in tranzit. Good thing I know how

eDIT:lol @ghost being the last thing you unlock. But at the AN-94. It's supposed to be the AK of this game but apparently it doesn't feel like the AK and the 1st two shots you get off shoot faster than the rest. Burst firing it for faster fire rate works though.

Well Ghost gets lots and lots of complaints by the players. So I guess putting it at the last level seems okay.

Looks like Treyarch is taking this seriously

Quote Originally Posted by KenoShay View Post
    ops 2 for the winnnn!
    +1 FTW!!

Anyway add me SGG my names like the easiest one to remember after Cometks

Of course they are. You know how many complaints they still get for just World at War hackers and abusers? And ghost is weak. Plus from my friend that has BO2 and people on twitter, the MMS and target finder are OP to the point it forces people to wear cold blooded. Please please don't do this to me 3ARC. Don't force us to run a perk because we have no other choice.

Of course they are. You know how many complaints they still get for just World at War hackers and abusers? And ghost is weak. Plus from my friend that has BO2 and people on twitter, the MMS and target finder are OP to the point it forces people to wear cold blooded. Please please don't do this to me 3ARC. Don't force us to run a perk because we have no other choice.
    What does those perks do? so I can use them

Cold blooded hides you from enemy controlled streaks and the MMS scope, target finder, and I think sensor grenades. Dammit I wish there was a way to get nuketown zombies, but it would be creepy to ask people to gameshare over the internet....or try to even lol.

Ah man the SCAR is unlocked at lvl 40! >=(

Guess I have to unlock it early once I get a token.

You do realize you can't unlock something early until you prestige? well idk if prestiging in previous games will get you a token. That would mean prestiging in every game from Cod 4 to Cod 8(MW3) would give you 5 tokens.....that's a lot. Plus I'd save my tokens for custom classes and then spend them on other stuff.

You do realize you can't unlock something early until you prestige? well idk if prestiging in previous games will get you a token. That would mean prestiging in every game from Cod 4 to Cod 8(MW3) would give you 5 tokens.....that's a lot. Plus I'd save my tokens for custom classes and then spend them on other stuff.
    That's why I said once I get a token(a prestige token to be exact). I apologize if I didn't explain enough.

is there a reason elite says im not in any clan? Zero did you deny my app?

is there a reason elite says im not in any clan? Zero did you deny my app?
    Issue with server both on the computer and Elite app jase and rangerdude had this issue as well
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Alright I'm in AoW and guess what?
    http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...at114227PM.png
    It's legit and if you don't think that's me, ask anyone on my friends list to check my BO emblem. I can't believe it myself but that's what elite tells me...

It's legit and if you don't think that's me, ask anyone on my friends list to check my BO emblem. I can't believe it myself but that's what elite tells me...
    Do you just never die with that thing or what? Dang that's pretty impressive.

Epic idea once we all get BO2 we should have a 4v4 grief match that'd be epic.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 12th November 2012 at 1:56 PM.

Was the ability to track your stats always in Elite? I never really used Elite, but that seems pretty cool. Can I see anyone's stats or is it just Xbox players? (since I have an Xbox)
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs:

Anime List

Page 289 of 427 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast