Page 293 of 424 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 10590

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #7301
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Not buying Blops 2. Bought it 3 times already.
    Nice, now let's see how many people give a ****, oh right no one because no one here adds people that think they're cool by stereotyping video games. At least try it next time, before you post on here looking like an unfunny douche.

    I would expect better from you.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  2. #7302
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,944

    Default

    The lag is starting to bother me. Hopefully after week 1 it slows down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  3. #7303
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Nice, now let's see how many people give a ****, oh right no one
    Goes both ways. Do you think anyone here really gives a **** that you/anyone bought the game?
    no one here adds people that think they're cool by stereotyping video games.
    I didn't come here looking for friends.
    At least try it next time, before you post on here looking like an unfunny douche.
    That's the thing. I have played it, the demo at least, and came to the conclusion that it's not much different from the last three games. I'm not stereotyping to be cool, I'm giving my views based on what I have played. Last I checked, I'm free to criticize a game the same way people are free to praise it.

    >You're also implying I need to play a recent CoD to give my opinion on it.

    I would expect better from you.
    I'm a hit or miss most of the time.

  4. #7304
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Actually yea, we have a clan so we do give a **** who gets the game on here [this thread]. And it looks like you just want attention. I recommend you get it irl and not on the internet.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  5. #7305
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Actually yea, we have a clan so we do give a **** who gets the game on here [this thread]
    Whoops, my mistake. I didn't realize I was dealing with such a group of badasses.


    And it looks like you just want attention. I recommend you get it irl and not on the internet.
    Good job not addressing most of my points assuming I just want attention. You really showed me the error of my ways.

  6. #7306
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Whoops, my mistake. I didn't realize I was dealing with such a group of badasses.



    Good job not addressing most of my points assuming I just want attention. You really showed me the error of my ways.
    One does not simply go into the Call of Duty thread, where everyone is peacefully discussing the newest game, and talk **** about it without even owning it, and not expect a response. A lot of people would talk smack about MW3 in this thread but it was acceptable because they bought the game and aren't judging it from a demo.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  7. #7307
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Like hell I'm going to pay $60 for a game to decide I don't like.

  8. #7308
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Like hell I'm going to pay $60 for a game to decide I don't like.
    I remember a thing called Returns, have you heard of such wondeful thing? Go watch Anime or something.


    @Mister_SGG- The lag is still bad? damn, when I get on tonight i'll check it out.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  9. #7309
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Well it doesn't run as smooth as the other CoD games but that's because the other ones didn't have as much people all online at the same time. But yea my brother was playing earlier and it seemed to run smooth other than the "need more players to balance teams" problem.

    Oh and also I heard of some thing called Redbox.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  10. #7310
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I remember a thing called Returns, have you heard of such wondeful thing?
    Yeah, GameStop doesn't give you a full refund on open games. So, you still lose out.

    Go watch Anime or something.
    Try harder.

  11. #7311
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Now you're just looking like a clown. Try other stores? Try a Redbox? Maybe you should try harder?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  12. #7312
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Yeah, GameStop doesn't give you a full refund on open games. So, you still lose out.


    Try harder.
    Well you come off as the typical kid who tries out a game for 1-2 maybe 3 days to judge it, if so like IZ said try Redbox, it would cost you 6-7 bucks at most (im sure you can do chores around the house to make that much money from Mom and Dad)

    You Sir Fail.

    Thank You for participating though.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  13. #7313
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    @Mister_SGG- The lag is still bad? damn, when I get on tonight i'll check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=9sTbiVMnDdY

    This is a fix. I haven't seen if it works myself, so could someone check it out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  14. #7314
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Ok if you don't want to buy it, rent it from somewhere first. You don't have to diss the first game to show this much innovation since MW2 (no offense blops but mw2 was a much bigger step) just because you assumed the last three to be just as similar. That's just ignorance and a refusal to change your perspective. Anyways, ebay about the knife, if you want to knife put no secondary and when you go into a game switch guns and you can run around with a knife that has a HUUUUUUUGE lunge. Like, a really big lunge. I use it when I have an AR or LMG so if someone's in a building I switch to my knife and slowly creep up on them and kill them. It always works unless they have a claymore/betty/shock charge/shotgun/host-has-bootleg-connection



    EDIT: @SGG I've only been playing on best so I wouldn't know about any lag except when I'm with a full party of friends lol
    Last edited by AJ; 16th November 2012 at 12:07 AM.

  15. #7315
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Now you're just looking like a clown. Try other stores? Try a Redbox? Maybe you should try harder?
    You tell me to buy a $60 game before I can judge if I like it or not just to return it? And I'm the one looking like a clown? Try other stores? So I should take my business elsewhere on the notion that I might not like the end result of the said product? Are you serious? I should use an online rental service, despite fact that I collect games? Also adding that I'd still have to wait for shipping as opposed to a 1/2 mile ride to the local GameStop? You're saying I should go out of my way to get a copy of the game that I didn't like the demo of?

    And again, I'm the one looking like a clown lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Well you come off as the typical kid who tries out a game for 1-2 maybe 3 days to judge it
    Not at all. But considering that the campaign can be beaten before dinnertime, there's nothing wrong with this thinking.

    if so like IZ said try Redbox, it would cost you 6-7 bucks at most (im sure you can do chores around the house to make that much money from Mom and Dad)
    lmao, I'm 21. I make my own money. Money that won't be spent on a game I clearly don't like.

    You Sir Fail.

    Thank You for participating though.
    You're 11 aren't you?

  16. #7316
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You tell me to buy a $60 game before I can judge if I like it or not just to return it? And I'm the one looking like a clown? Try other stores? So I should take my business elsewhere on the notion that I might not like the end result of the said product? Are you serious? I should use an online rental service, despite fact that I collect games? Also adding that I'd still have to wait for shipping as opposed to a 1/2 mile ride to the local GameStop? You're saying I should go out of my way to get a copy of the game that I didn't like the demo of?

    And again, I'm the one looking like a clown lol?


    Not at all. But considering that the campaign can be beaten before dinnertime, there's nothing wrong with this thinking.



    lmao, I'm 21. I make my own money. Money that won't be spent on a game I clearly don't like.



    You're 11 aren't you?
    Lol sir, im 20, have an awesome wife, 2 littoe angels, am a specialist at my job description, make 17.50/hr and have a life, just with trumps anything you will ever accomplish in your "life" but I guess stereotyping a game without having ANY gamrplay experience even at minimal cost relly shows how grown up are, its sad my 11 year old kid bro is more mature than you, hell that kid is sometimes more mature than me but i have enough balls to say im a child at heart, unlike you with your pitiful excuses to gather attention, must be sad to make such little money that it hurts you to think 6-7 bucks is "spending" of course you'll deny it and say its not alot of money but you choose not to spend it and blah blah blah bullsh it
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 16th November 2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  17. #7317
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,944

    Default

    Jb.

    When trying to voice opinions about a Call of Duty game, don't do it in the Call of Duty thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  18. #7318
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Well said SGG, well said. Just like the saying if you don't have something nice to say, don't post it in the call of duty thread.

    I can't really add anything else to what Zero said already. Zero is a father he has more experience with kids.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  19. #7319
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol sir, im 20, have an awesome wife, 2 littoe angels, am a specialist at my job description, make 17.50/hr and have a life, just with trumps anything you will ever accomplish in your "life" but I guess stereotyping a game without having ANY gamrplay experience even at minimal cost relly shows how grown up are, its sad my 11 year old kid bro is more mature than you, hell that kid is sometimes more mature than me but i have enough balls to say im a child at heart, unlike you with your pitiful excuses to gather attention, must be sad to make such little money that it hurts you to think 6-7 bucks is "spending" of course you'll deny it and say its not alot of money but you choose not to spend it and blah blah blah bullsh it
    Okay, that's all find fine and dandy I don't even see any job description but whatever. I make enough to buy what I want with enough leftover. But hell, for someone that's so much more mighty than me you aren't very good and putting together a decent paragraph or countering my points. Your wife, kids, job and "life" isn't going to make what I'm saying wrong. If anything, you're looking like a total tool for bragging. So let's see...


    No game play experience
    Like I said, I played the demo and decided I didn't like. It might be the "most innovative, but people said that about the last games. As a causal CoD fan, the changes aren't big enough to make it stand out from last few games imo.

    must be sad to make such little money that it hurts you to think 6-7 bucks is "spending" of course you'll deny it and say its not alot of money but you choose not to spend it and blah blah blah bullsh it
    If I don't like the game why would I waste money on a rental service to rent it? It could cost 57 cent and I still wouldn't do it. But you were already prepared for that very valid answer and chose to dismiss it as BS. Well
    done.

    @*IZ*: I don't suggest adding anything on to his post considering it was just bragging about how much better he is and nothing about much of what I said rendering his post bs.

    SGG - but IQ dropping post like ZeR0's wouldn't happen in GCT.

  20. #7320
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Come on JB this is a debate now, you don't have to go that low and insult him on making a couple typos. And if you don't like the game, don't post talking.bad about it to the thread discussing the series. It's that simple.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  21. #7321
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ralts View Post
    HURR DURR, anyone who doesn't like my gamez must be a worthless failure of a human being who has a myriad of life problems completely unrelated to the topic hand hand! Seriously, ignoring the fact that someone who lacks knowledge of periods and who tried to use internet memes in place of arguments as few posts back is lecturing someone else on maturity, not a single insult in that paragraph actually an argument against jb's position on Black Ops II. Launching on a giant bragfest about how awesome you are IRL rather than only succeeded in proving your poor character, not your argument.

    And congratulations on being dumb enough to get to make my first post on an sppf since August. I needed something to oust my apathy.
    And who are you supposed to be? You're post is pure insult and complete off topic. Don't post in this thread unless if it's CoD related. Come on now.

    Also guys to stop anymore people from posting irrelevent ****, when is Clan Ops going to be available? I just want to know when we.could level up the clans.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  22. #7322
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Come on JB this is a debate now, you don't have to go that low and insult him on making a couple typos. And if you don't like the game, don't post talking.bad about it to the thread discussing the series. It's that simple.
    I have no problems with debating with him. But when his argument is - "I make more money, have a wife, kids, better job"etc, I can't help but go, wha?

  23. #7323
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Okay, that's all find fine and dandy I don't even see any job description but whatever. I make enough to buy what I want with enough leftover. But hell, for someone that's so much more mighty than me you aren't very good and putting together a decent paragraph or countering my points. Your wife, kids, job and "life" isn't going to make what I'm saying wrong. If anything, you're looking like a total tool for bragging. So let's see...



    Like I said, I played the demo and decided I didn't like. It might be the "most innovative, but people said that about the last games. As a causal CoD fan, the changes aren't big enough to make it stand out from last few games imo.



    Yeah my smart phone ain't so smart when it comes to touch screen feature I'll give you that ( I expect a "you got so much money you should afford a better phone comeback so haha) but seriously going off a demo as a conclusion for a game as a whole? Come the F on really, damn dude, I thought BF3 sucked because of the demo but I didn't go dissing the game and those that enjoyed it purely on that, I went out bought it (with my bragging riches) and it turn's out I LIKE the game, who the F would have thought to actually spend money on entertainment as a WHOLE and not a fraction would be beneficial??

    That's like saying "I spent 1 hour in a potential job environment but found it bad and will not give it another chance due to this minor experience"


    You don't see me dissing you on "My life remains unchanged" (shows how bored you are with your "life" ) or your DBZ/FMA/ Xenoblade anime stuff even though I dislike the final said series. I guess I should expect a great reaction if I went and said "Shipping is stupid and a boring thing" in one of your "Shipping" thread's that you peruse so much.

    Im not saying Im better, Im proving it/bragging about it, you hate because you have nothing good going for you so you must dwell in the internet being a boring, sad little boy, you even had to invite your buddy to come "put me in my place" because he was so involved in this "conversation". Good going man.. good going.



    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Come on JB this is a debate now, you don't have to go that low and insult him on making a couple typos. And if you don't like the game, don't post talking.bad about it to the thread discussing the series. It's that simple.
    Yup the phone I got suck's, but then again you guy's allready know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ralts View Post

    And congratulations on being dumb enough to get to make my first post on an sppf since August. I needed something to oust my apathy. from my boring excuse for a life
    *Wild Battle Music*

    "Random Idiot Appear's"

    Lol I have to be blunt, I am totaly ignoring your 'post' except for your last post.. Tell me Oh So Great One how do you know this is not a say 2nd, 3rd or however many account? Are you a magician?? Wow must be great, nice of you to come stick up for your buddy there, he really need's it


    So F off Jb and Blue Ralts have a new welcoming commitee in my ignore list to respect *IZ* request!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    .

    Also guys to stop anymore people from posting irrelevent ****, when is Clan Ops going to be available? I just want to know when we.could level up the clans.
    Are you asking me or wondering when they will be available thru Elite?
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 16th November 2012 at 1:11 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  24. #7324
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Let's just stop it, JB you now know that you can't post those lame CoD jokes about them being the same every year even though if it was a joke it's an overused lame joke that gets annoying after a while. Apologies and whatnot if you got offended.

    And Blue Ralts just go back to not posting for another 2 months.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  25. #7325
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kyojin no Kaeru
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    And who are you supposed to be?
    I haven't been gone that long have I?

    You're post is pure insult
    Is calling out people for acting foolish not socially acceptable in OVGD anymore? And the only insult within my post was "dumb". everything else was just pointing out xX ZeR0 Xx's less than agreeable argument tactics.

    and complete off topic. Don't post in this thread unless if it's CoD related. Come on now.
    I would like to point that the argument that post came from was very much cod related, and the person who dropped that in favor of 100% insults was Zero.

    Also guys to stop anymore people from posting irrelevent ****, when is Clan Ops going to be available? I just want to know when we.could level up the clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Official COD Website
    You can check when Clan Operations are taking place by visiting the Compete section at https://elite.callofduty.com/compete
    Would that answer your question(I'm not an Elite User or a BOII owner, so I can't verify. Apologies if it doesn't)?

    EDIT:
    Lol I have to be blunt, I am totaly ignoring your 'post' except for your last post.. Tell me Oh So Great One how do you know this is not a say 2nd, 3rd or however many account? Are you a magician?? Wow must be great, nice of you to come stick up for your buddy there, he really need's it
    I never even claimed you were or weren't someone's alt. Also just going to ignore the immaturity of "wii battle music" and your not even bothering to cut the period when you added "boring excuse for a life".
    Last edited by Blue Ralts; 16th November 2012 at 1:16 AM.

Page 293 of 424 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •