Page 294 of 427 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Sorry man that didn't work. I have to login and I totally forgot my elite login information. I would prefer a straight forward answer but.it's ok. Thanks for trying though.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah my smart phone ain't so smart when it comes to touch screen feature I'll give you that ( I expect a "you got so much money you should afford a better phone comeback so haha) but seriously going off a demo as a conclusion for a game as a whole? Come the F on really, damn dude, I thought BF3 sucked because of the demo but I didn't go dissing the game and those that enjoyed it purely on that, I went out bought it (with my bragging riches) and it turn's out I LIKE the game, who the F would have thought to actually spend money on entertainment as a WHOLE and not a fraction would be beneficial??
    Like I said, I'm not a massive Cod fan-boy. The demo felt like same game I've been playing for the last 3 years. I don't need to buy it to know I won't like it. That's like buying batteries for a rechargeable DS.

That's like saying "I spent 1 hour in a potential job environment but found it bad and will not give it another chance due to this minor experience"
    Only if I knew I wouldn't like it before hand. Not to mention a job is something serious, unlike a video game.

You don't see me dissing you on "My life remains unchanged" (shows how bored you are with your "life" ) or your DBZ/FMA/ Xenoblade anime stuff even though I dislike the final said series
    Good thing because all of this is irreverent to the current debate.

I guess I should expect a great reaction if I went and said "Shipping is stupid and a boring thing" in one of your "Shipping" thread's that you peruse so much.
    This is funny because I don't make threads in the Shipping section. Not to mention I'm not a shipper so I wouldn't care at all.

Im not saying Im better, Im proving it/bragging about it, you hate because you have nothing good going for you so you must dwell in the internet being a boring, sad little boy
    So I should take you seriously with posts like this? If you're so mature stop doing this. I'm not sad. I'm not little. I'm not boring. I simply don't like the game. Please stop the name calling and make a valid point.

you even had to invite your buddy to come "put me in my place" because he was so involved in this "conversation". Good going man.. good going.
    This is also funny considering you and IZ seemed to have a good ól time teaming up on me a few post ago. I also never asked him to post, he did it of his own free will.

Good lord, what a clusterf*ck.

So anyway since I'm just that god damn awesome I'm going to stay on topic and ask a very generic but still valid question: what guns are people using and doing well with? I myself have taken a liking to the PDW-57. It reminds me a lot of the p90 so it's already great, and since the lag is pretty brutal the 50 bullets come in handy when it takes about 50 to kill a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post

So anyway since I'm just that god damn awesome I'm going to stay on topic and ask a very generic but still valid question: what guns are people using and doing well with? I myself have taken a liking to the PDW-57. It reminds me a lot of the p90 so it's already great, and since the lag is pretty brutal the 50 bullets come in handy when it takes about 50 to kill a guy.
    from what i've seen everybody's using the pdw. honestly looks like the best smg. good iron sights, moderate recoil but it's controllable, large mag, and kills in 3 bullets up close unlike all the other smgs that take 4 bullets to kill (bar the msmc which kills in 3 too).

I've been doing great with the type 25. I really like the variety of the perks in this game. I'm glad I don't have to use a silencer on everything like in MW3.

Me too IZ. Attachment variety is a nice change. And boy there's a lot in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    from what i've seen everybody's using the pdw. honestly looks like the best smg. good iron sights, moderate recoil but it's controllable, large mag, and kills in 3 bullets up close unlike all the other smgs that take 4 bullets to kill (bar the msmc which kills in 3 too).
    I know, I hate using the same thing as everyone else, but until I'm better at the game I kinda have to.

What is you favorite attachment so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Stuff

You know you are right, to show I can be mature Im going to reply how I should have to your 1st post

Black Ops 2 has been changed greatly, Ill point out some thing's that seperate it from previuos CoD titles in never-before point's--

1. Story mode has Create-A- Class, it's pretty fun to change things up to your liking in Campaign

2. Strike Mission's is another new feature, the success/defeat in these missions affect's the game's ending's.

3. Zombies has had a major overhaul, it has bigger/better map's, it even has it's own Storyline

4. MP has changed to the point where the new Pick 10 system let's you have a vast variety of combos such as running around with 5 perks and a knife only to having 2 Shotgun's in battle.

5. ScoreStreaks is the new way to get rewards, its no longer just killing, it's actually playing the objective and being team player.

So I would highly recommend at least renting the game to get a better taste of all this that could have been excluded from the Demo.

EDIT: As A small sidenote due to your request of me showing maturity but you clearly lack it with this as proof --- >

Boss: I need these papers by tonight!
    Zero: F you, you're not my dad *Blocked* <--

The only Boss I have is a Regional/District Manager and I always get my "papers" done on time. Appreciate the concern though

Sorry Sgg, Im doing well with Type 25 + 3 attachment's, some friend's and I (IIRC it was AJ) discovered the Nuketown Easter Egg of decapitating all the Dummies and you get to play Retro games on the NukeTown sign

Oh we also tried out QuickScoping (I still suck at it) with Ballista and DSR (spelling) and DSR turned out to be better, less sway and more damage
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 16th November 2012 at 2:58 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'm glad I don't have to use a silencer on everything like in MW3.
    Speaking of that of that thing, I actually have a legit question about BOII. What's the current status of stealth gameplay in that game(this might be better suited for later than 2 days post release, but I'll shoot anyway)? The absolute horrible abuse of Ghost/Ninja/Silencers in BO and Assassin/Dead Silence/Silencers in MW3 as well as camping in both is more or less the heaviest contributor to what me more or less(word variety) quite COD back in December of last year after remainging active with the series since late-MW2, and so I have some interest in seeing if Treyarch has/is trying anything to try and alleviate that, or is it still a massive problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ralts View Post
    Speaking of that of that thing, I actually have a legit question about BOII. What's the current status of stealth gameplay in that game(this might be better suited for later than 2 days post release, but I'll shoot anyway)? The absolute horrible abuse of Ghost/Ninja/Silencers in BO and Assassin/Dead Silence/Silencers in MW3 as well as camping in both is more or less the heaviest contributor to what me more or less(word variety) quite COD back in December of last year after remainging active with the series since late-MW2, and so I have some interest in seeing if Treyarch has/is trying anything to try and alleviate that, or is it still a massive problem.
    Ghost
    Ghost is back, much to everyone's horror... The good news? It's not nearly as powerful this time around. Ghost will only make you invisible to UAVs... IF you are moving or doing objective based tasks. i.e. if you sit in a corner, Ghost isn't going to stop you from showing up on the enemy radar. No more stealth camp
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Yea what Zero said pretty much. Treyarch really tried.to stop camping in this game, there's an attachment for a gun.that let's you see through walls (not as OP as it sounds) and also even though ghost is weak as hell it's one of the last things that you unlock.

EDIT: As A small sidenote due to your request of me showing maturity but you clearly lack it with this as proof --- >
    I don't lack maturity. You were the one that posted...

So F off Jb and Blue Ralts have a new welcoming commitee in my ignore list to respect *IZ* request!!
    I was simply highlighting remark.

I do thank you for actually responding to what I said though instead of off topic personal attacks.

i'd like to point out something: dead silence / ninja aren't relative to camping. if anything, they give the player the freedom to move about leisurely without the worry of having enemies sound***** them. something like sitrep pro in mw3 which increases the loudness of footsteps is actually what would most inhibit movement as the player with sitrep equipped has to stop moving so as to not confuse their own footsteps with the enemy's.

what mw3 did was divide the ghost perk into two seperate tiers so that player had to sacrifice both perk slots if they wanted the effect of what had previously been all in one bundle. what black ops 2 is doing is dividing it into three perks and also nerfing the ability of one of them. ghost, which used to unconditionally protect you from appearing on uav, doesn't work that way anymore. it will only hide your position if you're moving around. in addition to that it's unlocked at the last level of prestiging so it can't be used by anyone but those at lv55.

Ghost
    Ghost is back, much to everyone's horror... The good news? It's not nearly as powerful this time around. Ghost will only make you invisible to UAVs... IF you are moving or doing objective based tasks. i.e. if you sit in a corner, Ghost isn't going to stop you from showing up on the enemy radar. No more stealth camp
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yea what Zero said pretty much. Treyarch really tried.to stop camping in this game, there's an attachment for a gun.that let's you see through walls (not as OP as it sounds) and also even though ghost is weak as hell it's one of the last things that you unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i'd like to point out something: dead silence / ninja aren't relative to camping. if anything, they give the player the freedom to move about leisurely without the worry of having enemies sound***** them. something like sitrep pro in mw3 which increases the loudness of footsteps is actually what would most inhibit movement as the player with sitrep equipped has to stop moving so as to not confuse their own footsteps with the enemy's.

what mw3 did was divide the ghost perk into two seperate tiers so that player had to sacrifice both perk slots if they wanted the effect of what had previously been all in one bundle. what black ops 2 is doing is dividing it into three perks and also nerfing the ability of one of them. ghost, which used to unconditionally protect you from appearing on uav, doesn't work that way anymore. it will only hide your position if you're moving around. in addition to that it's unlocked at the last level of prestiging so it can't be used by anyone but those at lv55.
    Well it's good that Treyarch knows enough to nerf post-separation ghost rather than buff it like with Modern Warfare 3 Assassin. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this as the months go on, stopping stealth-abuse is honestly the best thing for Treyarch and IW to get down on if they seek to improve their games. I'll probably give BOII a rental regardless though. the campaign is sure to be a fun one-time jaunt at the very least.

The campaign really is interesting seeing all the future stuff.and past stuff. You'll like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGedTrH9C9M
    Holy shiit this camo is legit

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGedTrH9C9M
    Holy shiit this camo is legit
    In the video he's just using the Gold Camo isn't he?

That's the diamond camo for all the special weapons.

Picked up Black Ops 2 today, mostly due to being bored of other games I usually play, and I went into as someone who's spent a lot of time on the previous installments, so I wasn't really expecting anything new to the series. However, I absolutely love both the new custom class system, and league play. People always complain that the Call of Duty series is the same every yearly release, but I feel like Treyarch has managed to succesfully push the franchise in the direction they want it, without actually touching the core gameplay. So far, the guns seem really balanced, but the Guardian scorestreak is a real pain in the ***. I also like how they've built on mw3's objective play counting towards killstreaks, by changing them to score streaks, so they can adjust it to each gametype, to shift the focus towards the objectives.

I honestly feel like League Play is going to go under appreciated though, because everybody wants to get massive killstreaks, and in the 3 of my placement games I've played so far, I've only gotten a few UAVs. I just like how close the matches are, as when you go into a normal game in CoD, it's really hard to make a comeback, because one skilled player can get a bunch of really good streak rewards, and then it benefits their entire team, but with you playing against opponents of the same skill level, it's never too late to start making a comeback. I'm really happy with my performance as well, because I've won 2/3 games, and my kd ratio for LP is just a little over 1. The fact that League play exists, makes me feel more relaxed during normal games, as I can play for fun, instead of worrying about my performance, and if I really want to be challenged, I can just go and play some LP.

I've got about 35 people on my friends list that have BLOPs 2, so I constantly have people to play with, and my clan from mw3 are gonna start focusing on levelling up the clan, once we get the option to. I'll probably sink a lot more time into this then I did with mw3.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    It'll affect those who only have one eye. It's a form of anti-piracy.

In the video he's just using the Gold Camo isn't he?
    He's using diamond.......

I haven't played League Play yet, so I have no comment.
    I can never find a game of Zombies online, recently.

Also, I don't think I've been accepted into the clan. Can you get on this please?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Cometk ur booty. Ily <3

And, when can we play as a clan one day? . Maybe in a ground war lobby or just a regular 6man-team

I got Black Ops II today, and so far it is twenty times better than MW3. The maps are great, and I like the diversity in the create a class system. It is so useful how you can get rid of things you don't need and how you can replace them with useful things. I don't really like some of the guns, but I've only unlocked a few of them so I'm sure it will get better.

One of my few complaints is that I keep getting killed by a gun that has killed me in just one or two bullets. I don't know if it is a rapid fire attachment or the gun is just overpowered. I also strongly dislike the map Standoff. I've never seen such a camper-friendly map before, but the other maps make up for it.

TL;DR: Black Ops II is the best game ever when compared to the failure that was MW3.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Do you guys think that stores would still sell Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition? I was hoping to get that for Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies. If not, I'll just get the standard edition and buy the season pass.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 294 of 427 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast