Page 295 of 427 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I haven't played League Play yet, so I have no comment.
    I can never find a game of Zombies online, recently.

Also, I don't think I've been accepted into the clan. Can you get on this please?
    Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    Lol He funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    Cometk ur booty. Ily <3

And, when can we play as a clan one day? . Maybe in a ground war lobby or just a regular 6man-team
    Hopefully we do play soon as a Clan, it might take some work to get around everyone's schedule's.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I got Black Ops II today, and so far it is twenty times better than MW3. The maps are great, and I like the diversity in the create a class system. It is so useful how you can get rid of things you don't need and how you can replace them with useful things. I don't really like some of the guns, but I've only unlocked a few of them so I'm sure it will get better.

One of my few complaints is that I keep getting killed by a gun that has killed me in just one or two bullets. I don't know if it is a rapid fire attachment or the gun is just overpowered. I also strongly dislike the map Standoff. I've never seen such a camper-friendly map before, but the other maps make up for it.

TL;DR: Black Ops II is the best game ever when compared to the failure that was MW3.
    Agree with you, I haven't played all the maps yet, only Carrier, Slums and Hijacked, been spending my time in Nuketown 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Do you guys think that stores would still sell Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition? I was hoping to get that for Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies. If not, I'll just get the standard edition and buy the season pass.
    Im not entirely sure, IIRC they ran out of all they made, no word so far if they will produce more.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Double XP launch weekend has started! Anybody planning to hit prestige first?

yeah, might be hard with schedules

and i plan to prestige all the way. Currently level 48. Almost 49

Here's a quick tip on how to level up fast during this double XP:

Play Nuketown or try to get into a hardpoint game and do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitEiglF6Zc&feature=plcp

Maybe try out this loadout i'm currently using:

Primary: MP7 / MSMC
    Attatchements: Silencer & Fast Mags
    Perk 1: Hardline & Flak Jacket
    Perk 2: Fast Hand / Scavanger (When you get it)
    Perk 3: Tactical Mask
    Lethal: Semtex / C4
    Tactical: Concussion
    Wildcard: Perk 1 Greed
    Scorestreaks: UAV , Counter-UAV, and Guardian.

I'm leveling up very fast with this load out

edit: level 53 now
    Last edited by Level 1 Frenzy Boar; 17th November 2012 at 8:04 AM.

Wow.....I just went on a pubstomping r4mp4g3 (lol) with my friends on nuketown 24/7. We spawn trapped them so hard in demolition that I got 8000 points in one game, but 16000 with double xp not including challenges. I went from 24 to 40 in about 2 hours of playing. (way less time in game though since the lag on ps3). UAV CUAV Lightning Strike on nuketown will get you soooooo many kills and sooo much XP that you will get atleast 1 rank up per game until you hit 50.

BTW guys, after playing with alot of smgs the msmc is the best and the mp7 is my least favorite. Just my opinion. The chicom is cool since it shoots super fast if you have trigger fingers, but it work long range too. Skorpion is my second favorite. I like the pdw's clip size and it feels good to use, and lastly the vector shoots too fast for me. So for me it's
    Best to worst.
    1. MSMC
    2. Skorpion EVO III
    2. Chicom QCB
    3. PDW (Insert the numbers and letters here)
    4. Vector
    5.MP7
    Last edited by AJ; 17th November 2012 at 8:41 AM.

Going to pick up Halo 4 and AC3 sometime soon. I know i have enough money ot get black ops 2, but, would it be worth it? Like what are some of the ups and downs compared to the older games? And should i get it? Or wait till christmas like i have on all the others.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I'm using the PDW with Silencer and EOTech Sights. And Type 25 with Red Dot and Fast Mag. (until now)

Anyone tried the R-870 MCS Shotgun? It's beast!! Especially with long barrel which increases the range.

Has anyone progressed far in the campaign yet? I just finished "Suffer With Me" and I was sitting there with my mouth on the floor the whole time. Best campaign ever.
    *But if you haven't played Black Ops 1 campaign, you definitely need to do that first.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Going to pick up Halo 4 and AC3 sometime soon. I know i have enough money ot get black ops 2, but, would it be worth it? Like what are some of the ups and downs compared to the older games? And should i get it? Or wait till christmas like i have on all the others.
    I think it's a great game, definitely better than MW3, but it still has some early release kinks that need to be sorted out before anyone other than a die hard fan gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Has anyone progressed far in the campaign yet? I just finished "Suffer With Me" and I was sitting there with my mouth on the floor the whole time. Best campaign ever.
    *But if you haven't played Black Ops 1 campaign, you definitely need to do that first.

I have finished up until "Secure Karma" and it was fun, i ahve a feeling on what the ending wil be..but I shall see... lol.. I partied my as s off in that level, got some numbers, then did the objective

Oh and ive succesfully completed allt he Strike Missions up until that level.

I'm pretty sure Suffer with Me is right after Karma.

About time a patch to stop ps3s from crashing yes!! Happend to me at least 5 times at least.

Oh my god the end of the Black Ops 2 campaign... priceless. After the credits is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    About time a patch to stop ps3s from crashing yes!! Happend to me at least 5 times at least.
    Doesn't work 100%. My dad installed it and the first game he played froze.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 17th November 2012 at 11:21 PM.

IF YOU WANT YOUR PS3 TO NOT FREEZE READ THlS:
    http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=ht...AxMzUzMTgwMTE2

How long would you say the Campaign is? Also, I think it's pretty cool how you can join someone's zombies game. My friends were playing and it said I can join session in progress. I don't have Black Ops 2, but I plan to get it tomorrow.

Am I the only one who thought SGG was Rezzo at first? lol
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    IF YOU WANT YOUR PS3 TO NOT FREEZE READ THlS:
    http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=ht...AxMzUzMTgwMTE2
    What was I supposed to understand ?

Btw tranZit is so hard ,I had me an fail of fails just a couple min ago we all lold so hard.

The campaign took me about 7-8 hours. Loved every second of it, unlike pretty much any other COD campaign. And the ending is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    What was I supposed to understand ?

Btw tranZit is so hard ,I had me an fail of fails just a couple min ago we all lold so hard.
    Don't look at people's emblems in the pre-game lobby is what I mean. You may have the 2 or 3 second freezes but nothing that makes you hard reset your ps3. Also Tranzit with friends that are good can get you far. Me and some guys got to 19 without pack a punch on our first try. I personally like town the best out of the maps, although the fire is annoying.

Oh yeah I forgot me, Jase, rangerdude and Savvao played Zombies and failed horribly. For some reason Jase kept jumping off the bus.

Oh yeah I forgot me, Jase, rangerdude and Savvao played Zombies and failed horribly. For some reason Jase kept jumping off the bus.
    And rangerdude fell from jumping over the other side. xD

Only real men don't add the ladder or the hatch to the bus and still get ontop. Those men get to round 19 on their first try. /win

Also tombstone is shiiiite on tranzit, but good on the survival mode maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    And rangerdude fell from jumping over the other side. xD
    As soon as he respawned, too, haha

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Only real men don't add the ladder or the hatch to the bus and still get ontop. Those men get to round 19 on their first try. /win

Also tombstone is shiiiite on tranzit, but good on the survival mode maps.
    Whatever N00b lol. HAPPY BERFDAY DUDE!!

http://mp1st.com/2012/11/18/urgent-f...ue-on-the-ps3/

That's kind of cool.

And happy birthday AJ

http://mp1st.com/2012/11/18/urgent-f...ue-on-the-ps3/

That's kind of cool.

And happy birthday AJ
    Look's like we better start getting ready for the League's.

Also Happy B-Day Aj, I left you your gift on your VM Wall. lol

I've been playing more of this game, and I noticed a few things. First of all, the game freezes way too much, even on Xbox. Second, I hate how they didn't remove panic knifing. It's good that they lowered the knife lunge, but panic knifing was the main problem.

Also, is it just me, or do sub-machine guns suck in this game? I tried using them, but I always end up losing gun fights. What guns do you guys think are the best in this game? I need advice because all the guns I have used so far have been extremely weak.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

For starters, they're trying to fix the freezing. It may not be working, but at least they're trying.

And I actually believe the SMGs are the best guns in the game, not the worse. I never win against someone's MSMC or Vector.

I've taken a liking to the Vector, though, because it spits out so many bullets it completely disregards the lag comp.

Page 295 of 427 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast