Page 296 of 427 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    And I actually believe the SMGs are the best guns in the game, not the worse. I never win against someone's MSMC or Vector.
    I like the MSMC, but it has a lot of recoil compared to some of the other guns and it doesn't have good range or damage. I get so many hit markers with that gun even on SMG-friendly maps such as Nuketown. I haven't tried the Vector yet, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

MSMSC is the best SMG as of right now. They may nerf it later on, who knows. The PDW and MP7 are good SMGs as well.

Anyway, anyone plan on Prestiging to 10? I plan to, since nothing really gets lost and we get to permanently keep a perk like in MW3. So far, i'm Prestige 2 .
    Last edited by Level 1 Frenzy Boar; 18th November 2012 at 5:31 PM.

Yes I'll try getting to 10th. But I'll probably get there around may. You see, I have a life and I can't prestige in the first week of release.

And happy birthday AJ!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Whatever N00b lol. HAPPY BERFDAY DUDE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/11/18/urgent-f...ue-on-the-ps3/

That's kind of cool.

And happy birthday AJ
    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Look's like we better start getting ready for the League's.

Also Happy B-Day Aj, I left you your gift on your VM Wall. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yes I'll try getting to 10th. But I'll probably get there around may. You see, I have a life and I can't prestige in the first week of release.

And happy birthday AJ!
    Thanks guys I appreciate it! Aaand there's a 8th prestige guy here:www.twitch.tv/therace

I'm trying to get surprised with how the prestiges look. I like the first one but not the second. That's how far I've seen.

First prestige master in the world!!
    10th prestige Level 55. No offense dude, but 5 days played already is kinda no-life....

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    No offense dude, but 5 days played already is kinda no-life....
    My thoughts exactly
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Lol, i'm on break and it's the weekend. I've really got nothing else to do but play. I've finished all my assignments before the break.

and oTrademark supposedly got disqualified because he got a huge head start before #TheRace did. May not by true. Just saw it in the comments of #TheRace stream

Got Black Ops 2 today. I first played Zombies with one of my friends who was online. We played TranZit and it's pretty cool. The fire is so annoying, though. One of my other friends got on and we played Multiplayer. Is it just me or is the hit detection and spawning really bad? Maybe it's because I played some matches on Nuketown 2025, but still. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Speaking of Nuketown 2025, I thought that was just pre orders? I got mine without pre ordering.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I like the MSMC, but it has a lot of recoil compared to some of the other guns and it doesn't have good range or damage. I get so many hit markers with that gun even on SMG-friendly maps such as Nuketown. I haven't tried the Vector yet, though.
    msmc is actually one of the high damage smgs. it does 40 damage up-close so it's a 3-shot-kill while all the other smgs except the pdw-57 (which does 35 damage, 3-shot-kill as well) do 33 damage, making them 4-shot-kills. at long range they all drop off to 18 damage which is a 6-shot-kill so there's no difference there.

when i get the game i plan on going to 7th prestige.

Lol I like how cometk knows a lot about the game already and he doesn't have it. Nice Cometk, it seems like you've been doing research.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    msmc is actually one of the high damage smgs. it does 40 damage up-close so it's a 3-shot-kill while all the other smgs except the pdw-57 (which does 35 damage, 3-shot-kill as well) do 33 damage, making them 4-shot-kills. at long range they all drop off to 18 damage which is a 6-shot-kill so there's no difference there.
    That's low damage in my opinion. I've seen people kill me with certain weapons in two bullets from long range.

Also, they didn't lower the knife lunge. I've been commando'd many times already.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    That's low damage in my opinion. I've seen people kill me with certain weapons in two bullets from long range.

Also, they didn't lower the knife lunge. I've been commando'd many times already.
    Dude, there's no lunge unless you hold the combat knife or ballistic knife. Both of those have commando tbh, but it's all in balance since you can't shoot them...well the ballistic knife you can.

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    Anyway, anyone plan on Prestiging to 10? I plan to, since nothing really gets lost and we get to permanently keep a perk like in MW3. So far, i'm Prestige 2 .
    I will, just because I'm skipping IF's next COD.

First prestige master in the world!!
    10th prestige Level 55. No offense dude, but 5 days played already is kinda no-life....
    I don't even think I'm 30 yet.

Dude, there's no lunge unless you hold the combat knife or ballistic knife. Both of those have commando tbh, but it's all in balance since you can't shoot them...well the ballistic knife you can.
    Yea but it's harder than most guns so it's fair.

if someone's coming at me with a ballistic knife and they have the intention of knifing me it's ok, but if i turn a corner and bump into a guy and he squeezes his controller in a reaction of fear and he's rewarded for it it's ********. it doesn't matter at all if they "lowered the knife range", the entire mechanic needs to be changed.

Played TranZit with Jase and some other friends, Thanks to Jase for showing us the Skrillex easter egg song

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Speaking of Nuketown 2025, I thought that was just pre orders? I got mine without pre ordering.
    As I said a little while back, Nuketown 2025 came with all launch copies of the games, not just pre-orders. They want you to pre-order it so you'll secure your launch copy of the game.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Happy Birthday AJ!

I don't think the SMGs suck in this game. It depends how well you do with those guns. Most of the time I'm dominating with these.

The SCAR-H is great, though it's fire rate is a little-off balance. Otherwise that gun is good overall.

I did experience game freeze as well. Hopefully this will be fixed.
    'Murica

Wow, Im at Achilles Veil Campaign Mission, and the previous Mission was just Wow.. I feel bad for Wood's, for what happened, (won't spoil anything) F U Hudson, but damn Wood's.. Im sorry... And here I was thinking a total opposite outcome on the storyline... well I shall continue and see it trough

I already posted a link to keep it from freezing.......anyway I didn't play today, was at an NBA game. So much for prestiging during double XP lol still a good b-day. I CAN AFFORD BEATS NOW WHOOO HOOOOOO

I already posted a link to keep it from freezing.......anyway I didn't play today, was at an NBA game. So much for prestiging during double XP lol still a good b-day. I CAN AFFORD BEATS NOW WHOOO HOOOOOO
    Double xp usually doesn't end after Sunday it sometimes gets extended.

What game were you at? And don't worry you got your whole life to prestige, it's only your birthday once a year.

So uhh I'm speechless... . What ending did you all get?

lets keep this to private conversations so as not to spoil it for me

Page 296 of 427 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast