Page 300 of 427 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    You're not even close your KD is 1.42 I just looked. REDNECK SENTRY GUN: http://youtu.be/CccEgkAU17I
    Oh snap it doesn't even feel like im playing at a 1.42 KD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I just killed myself with C4 a few games. I hopped in IZ's lobby and pulled 0-107. The lobby had a good laugh, haha

Spoiler:- before:

Spoiler:- after:
    Yea I was laughing. I kinda felt bad for the team you were in though lol. It was 5vs6.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Lol

I've been trying to quickscope, and I've noticed a few things that are different. When they said they were going to nerf quickscoping, they weren't lying.

First of all, there is almost no aim-assist. I agree that too much aim-assist is unfair, but this is ridiculous. Second, I don't like how there is no quickdraw. By the time I zoom in, someone has already unloaded his entire clip into me. And finally, the bullets appear to be slower. In previous games a sniper bullet was an instant kill as soon as you pulled the trigger, but in this game there is a delay in between.

I also have a minor complaint about the tomahawk, which sucks now. In previous games, tomahawks/throwing knives were good because they were deployed extremely quickly. Now it takes a longer time to throw the tomahawk, which defeats the purpose of the weapon.
    Honestly, I'm glad they nerfed the tomahawk. In Black Ops, it was fast, precise, and a one-hit kill. It's about time there was something done about it.

On the other hand, this makes it difficult to deploy in tight situations where the only possible way out is to use the tomahawk in a split second. But these situations are pretty rare anyways.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Quote Originally Posted by briguin View Post
    Honestly, I'm glad they nerfed the tomahawk. In Black Ops, it was fast, precise, and a one-hit kill. It's about time there was something done about it.
    Precise? WTF? You have to be amazingly accurate if you think the tomahawk is "precise."

On the other hand, this makes it difficult to deploy in tight situations where the only possible way out is to use the tomahawk in a split second. But these situations are pretty rare anyways.
    These situations are not rare at all, but most people panic knife when this happens.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by briguin View Post

Yea man, the tomahawk was never precise. The only reason why I would put the tomahawk over a grenade was cuz it felt satisfying getting a kill with it. But in black ops 2 they took out that little noise that they put when you kill someone with one back in black ops. So I just choose C4.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Precise? WTF? You have to be amazingly accurate if you think the tomahawk is "precise."
    Exactly what I was thinking, what I dislike about tye Combat Axe is that they messed with the weight so it threw me out of my game, I tested it out in Bo1 in Nuketown and in Bo2 NT2025, same spot, distance and everything but in Bo2 they added more weight to it making it feel like a hammer compared to throwing the Tomahawk in Bo1, it drops short and is horrible IMO
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

See, I rarely use lethals, but I prefer tactical nades more. 1. I always use flak jacket or engineer or both. 2. I'm an objective player so shock charges by a bomb or smoke on the B flag really help. Plus it's hilarious to hack someone's claymore and when they run by it I can hear them scream wtf in death chat. Oh and concussions are way overpowered in this game so there's that. I got a quadfeed on NT2025 by throwing a concussion and then getting 4 shotgun kills in a row, because of how strong those nades are. Yeah they're overpowered.

Clan Announcement:

I have been informed a MW3 Clan Op is to begin on the 30th of November, Jase_Connor has requested to be made Leader for this event and revert after it has finished, my question to you fellow clan member's is how many of you will actually participate in this event to warrant Jase's request, please do notify me on your decision.

Thank you all,
    Zero

Speaking of Clan Ops, when will there be BO2 clan ops? I haven't seen anything, or am I missing something? I joined a clan with my IRL friends btw.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Prestiging is not bad this time. You keep your gun levels and challenges. I chose the extra CaC from the prestige rewards. I'm planning to do it again.

Sucks there's no flag backgrounds. As well as prestige backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Clan Announcement:

I have been informed a MW3 Clan Op is to begin on the 30th of November, Jase_Connor has requested to be made Leader for this event and revert after it has finished, my question to you fellow clan member's is how many of you will actually participate in this event to warrant Jase's request, please do notify me on your decision.

Thank you all,
    Zero

He is most likely the only one with elite so his score will only count.

Yeah sorry zero, but please do tell me when the BO2 clan ops start.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Yeah sorry zero, but please do tell me when the BO2 clan ops start.
    Well I don't think they'll start until after Christmas because that's when a majority of people get the game. Even those annoying little brats that call you a dick and need their mouth washed out with soap regularly.

I prestiged and I wondering what gun should I unlock? Msmc, scar or just get scavenger?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 24th November 2012 at 5:28 AM.

Well I don't think they'll start until after Christmas because that's when a majority of people get the game. Even those annoying little brats that call you a dick and need their mouth washed out with soap regularly.

I prestiged and I wondering what gun should I unlock? Msmc, scar or just get scavenger?
    Ghost, Flak Jacket, or Scavenger. I normally wouldn't recommend Ghost ever, but with the UAV spam you'll need it if you rush. Flak Jacket for similar reasons although RC and hunter killers still kill you with it. In other words get a perk you unlock at a high level or something. lol jk use it on the RCXD
    And I dislike how much skill based matchmaking is in public matches, I haven't seen a noob since the day BO2 came out. But it's understandable to those who go 0-21 every game but that used to be me and I got better. They took out death streaks for the noobs but now we can't even play the noobs. Hopefully christmas noobs will show in pubs

Lol the Assault Shield is horrible. I've been shot through it, knifed through it, and the lunge is horrible. Getting Diamond camo for it will be hard.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 24th November 2012 at 5:08 PM.

Lol the Assault Shield is horrible. I've been shot through it, knifed through it, and the lunge is horrible. Getting Diamond camo for it with be hard.
    What are the challenges to unlock the camos?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    What are the challenges to unlock the camos?
    Up until that Typhon one it's kills up to 100, then stupid stuff like "deflect XXX bullets", "get 50 kills with no perks" etc

Lol the Assault Shield is horrible. I've been shot through it, knifed through it, and the lunge is horrible. Getting Diamond camo for it will be hard.
    Ive only been killed from the side or behind when using it

Up until that Typhon one it's kills up to 100, then stupid stuff like "deflect XXX bullets", "get 50 kills with no perks" etc
    That's going to be difficult. I wouldn't even bother to attempt that. However, I am going to try and get all the snipers diamond, which is almost as hard.

Also, I noticed that some of the shotguns are extremely good in this game. The KSG and the first shotgun you unlock have insane range and usually kills in one shot.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I've never been killed by an assault shield so yea those things suck. They're like free kills haha.

Played some more of the campaign today. Currently up to the Mission "Suffer With Me". The two mission before the were pretty insane, honestly. Same with the one     Spoiler:- Campaign Spoiler?:
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Spoiler:- my ending:

My exact ending.

If you want shield kills use fast hands and concussionx2. Scavenger is good too if you plan on living long with it. Lightweight is ok but flak jacket and tac mask are must haves with the shield since people will throw stuff at you if they can't shoot you.

Spoiler:- best ending:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Played some more of the campaign today. Currently up to the Mission "Suffer With Me". The two mission before the were pretty insane, honestly. Same with the one     Spoiler:- Campaign Spoiler?:

Spoiler:- BO2:

Spoiler:- bo2:

Page 300 of 427 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast