Page 302 of 427 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    They just take time to adjust. Trust me they're worth it.
    Not for me, im tired of some p*ssy running around witha shotgun spraying and getting kills then I equip the same gun he had and can't kill the guy 5 feet away from me, total BS.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Well I like the Snipers (DSR)
    You like these snipers? You must love the MW2 and MW3 ones, then.

KSG is the sex. For real. One hit kills all day err day
    I know, I said that a couple pages back.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    You like these snipers? You must love the MW2 and MW3 ones, then.
    Actually, from what I've played of MW3 sniping, the MSR is kind of fun to use (I've done fairly well with it) but otherwise...no. I haven't played MW2 though.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Going for Diamond Launchers is pretty hard.... Only one i'm almost gold with is the SMAW. I only need to do 1 more challenge which is to shoot down a Dragon Fire but I haven't seen one in a long time....

Anyway, since the game has been out for 2 weeks now, what do you guys like and dislike about the game so far? Multiplayer-wise.

Like:
    • The Maps
    • The challenges to get gold guns
    • The weapons
    • Having to play the objective

Dislike:
    • When you think you ran away from someone shooting at you, but you end up dying still
    • Matchmaking (sometimes)
    • Freezing
    • Campers

I got a 63 kill game using the scar with no attachments or perks. I felt like a badass. Now I only need 8 more longshots with it and im getting it gold. I got 150 killsin 3 games
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Finally decided to stop using my gold rpg on a class because tbh the rpg in BO2 sucks....lol i've decided to prestige my guns once I unlock the challenges like: get x kills with no attachments, because you can't use attachments anyway lol. Tmart's headshot tip let me get 11 headshots in one game! Not even kidding the other team sucked azz

The shotguns are so far the best I've seen out of all the other game's shotguns.

I haven't been keeping up with the camos lately. I prefer the MW3's camo progressions. Since it's just leveling up your guns and not do challenges. But I'll still do some challenges for camos on some guns.

This is first time I haven't finish the campaign less than 3 weeks since CoD4 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Finally decided to stop using my gold rpg on a class because tbh the rpg in BO2 sucks....lol i've decided to prestige my guns once I unlock the challenges like: get x kills with no attachments, because you can't use attachments anyway lol. Tmart's headshot tip let me get 11 headshots in one game! Not even kidding the other team sucked azz
    What is this Headshot tip?

You put the laser sight on and hipfire that's it.

What is this Headshot tip?
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    You put the laser sight on and hipfire that's it.
    kinda, but aim a little higher than the chest so sometimes a bullet goes into the head. You'll get alot of headshots if you use large clip guns like the pdw, but you won't win as many gunfights as if you played normally, but you'll do better than if you aim for the head nonstop.

just got my first moab on bakaara gw dom with the l86 lsw. i've gotten half a dozen infected moabs and a 3v3 moab but those don't count. this one feels good. i also got my l86 to lv30 that match. i also won my team the game because at the last tick i solo capped A dom. 200-199. get **** on. it's in my file share but nobody here plays mw3 anymore so w/e!

Congrats Cometk! I got my first MOAB with my scar.

Now I only need 5 more longshots with the Scar to get it golden. They're surprisingly pretty hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Congrats Cometk! I got my first MOAB with my scar.

Now I only need 5 more longshots with the Scar to get it golden. They're surprisingly pretty hard to get.
    Try shortening the range with a suppressor. That may work to get longshots since it lowers the gun's range a little bit. Idk it might work because a shotgun's longshot range is like an easy kill for an smg so maybe, maybe not. Just prestiged and 2 games later I'm level nine lol. I barely even played tdm and no ground war before I prestiged and after prestiging I go into a tdm lobby and besides the laggy connection the guys on the other team were meh at best lol. (pfft has nothing to do with me randomly joining a party of 5 guys w/ mics on)

lol i got on my second twitter account (so people on the internet can keep in touch and I don't get stalked ) tweeted @callofduty about clan ops for BO2 and https://twitter.com/xJawz favorited my tweet.

I don't know who that guy is lol. He's a youtuber I bet.

I GOT MY SCAR GOLDEN!! but I prescribed after the match so I don't know how it looks golden so far lol.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I don't know who that guy is lol. He's a youtuber I bet.

I GOT MY SCAR GOLDEN!! but I prescribed after the match so I don't know how it looks golden so far lol.
    Another man lost to autocorrect. A moment of silence, please..............Lol my friend got a blackbird, dogs and a swarm in a game, and his swarm/dogs got him ANOTHER blackbird and he got a second set of dogs before getting hunter killer'd. xD the dogs and swarm+blackbird assists must really get you some points!

I still haven't used a LMG or SR in this game. I'm thinking of using the baillasta(sp?) since it's the only SR with the Iron Sight attachment.
    Last edited by Savvao; 29th November 2012 at 9:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I still haven't used a LMG or SR is this game. I'm thinking of using the baillasta(sp?) since it's the only SR with the Iron Sight attachment.
    people say the dsr is the best, I think we all hate the SVU, unless you like to acog spam it like it's an M14, the ballista is pretty popular, the xpr has the highest damage but no one uses it because it's unlocked last lol. I personally think the HAMR is the best lmg. I hate the l86 in this game and the mk is ok, and idk about the lsat.

Been playing survival on MW3, and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with some info:

-Is it possible to play survival with 3+ players?
    -Is there really any difference between the red dot, holo and ACOG sights?
    -What's the best weapon to take down those 'mini-juggernauts' (they usually start showing up in the late teen rounds, carry a FAD and are worth 275 points)? They're just armored troops, but they eat a lot of ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    Only one i'm almost gold with is the SMAW.
    What the heck does SMAW stand for? I got to thinking about it during the Iron Clad special ops mission, and now it's bugging me.
    This is first time I haven't finish the campaign less than 3 weeks since CoD4 lol.
    You got through WaW faster then MW1?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Been playing survival on MW3, and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with some info:

-Is it possible to play survival with 3+ players?
    -Is there really any difference between the red dot, holo and ACOG sights?
    -What's the best weapon to take down those 'mini-juggernauts' (they usually start showing up in the late teen rounds, carry a FAD and are worth 275 points)? They're just armored troops, but they eat a lot of ammo.
    What the heck does SMAW stand for? I got to thinking about it during the Iron Clad special ops mission, and now it's bugging me.
    You got through WaW faster then MW1?
    1. No, you can only play spec ops missions/survival with 2 people.
    2. Not really a difference other than how far it zooms when you aim.
    3. I find using the FAD is pretty effective against them especially if you get headshots. Plus, they drop the FAD when they die so free ammo!

SMAW= Shoulder launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon.

How many of you playing Black Ops 2 planning on going all the way to prestige master? I've just got to third prestige and making my way towards it while getting all the assault rifles gold on the way. So far I only have the M27 gold but I'm just a few headshots away from getting the rest of the challenges for the SMR.
    What all gold guns do you guys have so far?

I'm thinking of using the baillasta(sp?) since it's the only SR with the Iron Sight attachment.
    The Ballista is a hit-marker machine. If you want to use something that is a reliable one-hit kill, use the DSR. The only problem with it is that it is a very slow bolt-action rifle and the other snipers zoom in slightly faster.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I still haven't used a LMG or SR in this game. I'm thinking of using the baillasta(sp?) since it's the only SR with the Iron Sight attachment.
    If you are planning on using an LMG use either the lsat or the HAMR. For sniper rifles use xpr-50 or use the DSR. The ballista get a massive amount of hit markers.

Yea the Hamr looks just like the Scar and feels like it too, just a bit heavier. And the Ballista gets a lot of hitmarkers because you can take the scope out and put iron sights on it.. Unless if that's another sniper and I got them confused.

The DSR is the more reliable one-hit kill sniper since it's a one-hit kill anywhere above the waist i believe where as the Ballista is only a one-hit kill to the chest or head. I would prefer the DSR if you're just an average sniper. Ballista is you have good aim.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    How many of you playing Black Ops 2 planning on going all the way to prestige master? I've just got to third prestige and making my way towards it while getting all the assault rifles gold on the way. So far I only have the M27 gold but I'm just a few headshots away from getting the rest of the challenges for the SMR.
    What all gold guns do you guys have so far?
    I'm going for Prestige Master as well. Prestige 3 - Level 50. I'm going for Diamond Launchers at the moment. Then maybe go for Diamond Shotguns then SMGs.

Haven't bothered playing MP Online in a while, it's all about League Play for me!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Just prestiged today on BOII. 1st Prestige! And got the PS3 Trophy "Welcome to the Penthouse".

I still have my Type-25 at max level. Should i prestige this aswell?

I already find BOII quite fun and challenging. Especially without the Second Chancers/Final Standers.

Page 302 of 427 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast