Page 307 of 427 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

What would be considered a good score per minute? I don't even know mine but im just wondering.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    What would be considered a good score per minute? I don't even know mine but im just wondering.
    IIRC it's above 300-350? Mines 428 or 456
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

0.o my SPM dropped to about 314 now lol but that's including knife only and stupid class setups just for funzies

also zero, the rpd isn't in MP is it? There's the L86, MK, LSAT and HAMR right?

Tell me if this is good:

scar-h with reflex sight and adjustable stock and fore grip
    swat-556
    perk1- hardline
    perk2- toughness
    lethal grenade
    wildcards- primary gunfighter and overkill

scorestreaks:
    uav
    hellstorm missile
    war machine

are they good for kill confirmed and tdm and dom?

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    0.o my SPM dropped to about 314 now lol but that's including knife only and stupid class setups just for funzies

also zero, the rpd isn't in MP is it? There's the L86, MK, LSAT and HAMR right?
    *facepalm* Yup your right, Change RPD to LSAT and yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    Tell me if this is good:

scar-h with reflex sight and adjustable stock and fore grip
    swat-556
    perk1- hardline
    perk2- toughness
    lethal grenade
    wildcards- primary gunfighter and overkill

scorestreaks:
    uav
    hellstorm missile
    war machine

are they good for kill confirmed and tdm and dom?
    That's a good set up but to be honest it depend's on the player's skill as well, I would have never thought of using a knife only class but I do and I do pretty darn good at it, but that don't mean everyone can or can't, at the end of the day if you are comfortable with that class and set up you will be fine

But yeah overall good set up

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    *facepalm* Yup your right, Change RPD to LSAT and yeah..

That's a good set up but to be honest it depend's on the player's skill as well, I would have never thought of using a knife only class but I do and I do pretty darn good at it, but that don't mean everyone can or can't, at the end of the day if you are comfortable with that class and set up you will be fine

But yeah overall good set up
    Yeah well im mostly good with scar h in all of the cod it actually help me get in alot of kills before being killed i just assumed scar h would be good but i dont know what guns are better than scar h for cod blops 2

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    Yeah well im mostly good with scar h in all of the cod it actually help me get in alot of kills before being killed i just assumed scar h would be good but i dont know what guns are better than scar h for cod blops 2
    Well I personally enjoy AN-94/M27 with Grip+ Eod Tech Sight+ Fast Mag/Extended Clips. I usualy run this set up with Hardline Extreme Condition and Fast Hand's

Lol i never use overkill and probably wont. I mean you can pick guns up off the ground that could have like, 3 attachments on it lol. And btw guys do NOT put select fire on the SWAT for the love of god don't it lowers the 3 hit (one burst w/o select fire) range to almost knifing distance (not holding a knife, that's saying something). Plus if you want a select fire guide and some other good attachment info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3wCGTfC1o is where i go. Plus he doesn't bs with rumors unless there's proof.

Lol i never use overkill and probably wont. I mean you can pick guns up off the ground that could have like, 3 attachments on it lol. And btw guys do NOT put select fire on the SWAT for the love of god don't it lowers the 3 hit (one burst w/o select fire) range to almost knifing distance (not holding a knife, that's saying something). Plus if you want a select fire guide and some other good attachment info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3wCGTfC1o is where i go. Plus he doesn't bs with rumors unless there's proof.
    I used Overkill just to get a emblem(this was before I prestiged lol).
    'Murica

Is it worth an emblem though?
    And i need to hurry to post this because the PS3 patch just went live for BO2 1 minute ago. (11 PM PST) Just to be cool and the first to say it. Someone give me a link to an indepth thingy of what;s in the update for when i check this tomorrow afterschool please? kthxbai

And i need to hurry to post this because the PS3 patch just went live for BO2 1 minute ago. (11 PM PST) Just to be cool and the first to say it. Someone give me a link to an indepth thingy of what;s in the update for when i check this tomorrow afterschool please? kthxbai
    I think it just to fix any lags/glitches presented in the online aspect thats whats the patch is for to fix the lags that slow you down and what not.

Cám on các bác. Cám on thĂ´ng tin h?u Ă*ch c?a bác, mình v?a tham gia di?n dĂ*n. Hi v?ng h?c h?i v?i các c?u. CĂąng nhau chung tay xây d?ng di?n dĂ*n các b?n.c?u nhĂ©. Ai cĂł nhu c?u các d?ch v? sau thì alo tui m?t ti?ng hen.
    kiem dinh cau truc
    kiem dinh n?i hoi

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    definitely, definitely wrong. all of the smgs and shotguns will beat out a three-burst weapon in close range, given the enemy isn't either incredibly skilled or incredibly lucky. if you miss your first burst in a head-on firefight using the type 95 or m16 you have a lot of down-time before you can fire again, and even at that you might continue to miss which will give your opponent more time to kill you if you haven't already died.
    How do you miss at close range with a Type 95? That thing has no recoil. Some shotguns may beat it at close range (not counting the Spas-12, Model 1887, or AA12), but most SMGs will not. The Type 95 is usually a one burst kill (I don't give a damn if the stats disagree, because I have EXPERIENCED this many times), and not many of the SMGS can kill quite as fast.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

And the Scar is the best gun ever nothing can.beat it.

Blackhat trolling is over (((((( Also they said they would buff out some AR, and Nerf some submachine guns. Fix glitches, etc.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

The lag are still there for like 2 secs but the glitches is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ace View Post
    Btw, can someone explain to me what an overall KD is? Lol, I've only had BLOPS1 & 2 so I'm not so sure.
    Overall KD is like your average KD of all matches you play. It changes as you do better and better or worse and worse in games.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Didn't really see anyone posting it, but there's a big Black Ops 2 update

New YouTube Layout SUCKS, btw.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Wow they really did some balancing with SMG's. BECAUSE SMG BULLET PENETRATION WAS THAT BAD ALREADY....but alot of nerfs still:
    http://techdeville.com/2012/12/07/bl...fs-all-around/

bouncing betties needed a nerf? And its good sensor grenades got buffed but im still not using it xD. Aww the lightning strike takes .75 more seconds longer to hit the map.........is that even bad?

Sh*t, the UAV was already too hard to get, but nearly 5 kills? Seriously?!

Betties definitely needed a nerf, I've been killed by more assholes camping with Betties than anything else.

Also, yes, the new youtube sucks ass. They haven't had a good layout change in like, two years.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th December 2012 at 11:56 PM.

I was thinking about getting into this series, so should i start off with COD 4, COD 1, or Black Ops?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Sh*t, the UAV was already too hard to get, but nearly 5 kills? Seriously?!

Or 3 kills, 2 confirms in Kill Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Or 3 kills, 2 confirms in Kill Confirmed
    False. That is 3(50) + 2(100) = 350. It is now 425.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

kill confirmed is a pain right now >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    How do you miss at close range with a Type 95? That thing has no recoil. Some shotguns may beat it at close range (not counting the Spas-12, Model 1887, or AA12), but most SMGs will not. The Type 95 is usually a one burst kill (I don't give a damn if the stats disagree, because I have EXPERIENCED this many times), and not many of the SMGS can kill quite as fast.
    for any weapon, recoil isn't a factor in close range. i'm saying if you hipfire you might miss one or two bursts which will give your opponent apt time to get some bullets on you and if you aren't dead yet the flinch will make you go off target on your third burst.

all this being said though i used the type 95 w/red dot + kick and soh / quickdraw / stalker this morning and it was really fun. i won out at long range, won out at close range, and although my success was in part do to my perks allowing me to be more agile in close-quarters, a lot of it was the gun. the next match i tried the same set-up with the m16 and did pretty much equally as well. i don't like calling guns overpowered because it's such a cliche term, but for an assault rifle they were doing the job better than most other weapons could do in their respective niche, and then they went beyond. w/e

case in point type 95 is equal to or less than the m16 in strength so if you want to call the type 95 overpowered still after all the patches then you have to say the same about the m16
    Last edited by Cometk; 8th December 2012 at 1:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    False. That is 3(50) + 2(100) = 350. It is now 425.
    Whatever.You.Know.What.I.Mean

Page 307 of 427 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast