Page 308 of 427 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    I was thinking about getting into this series, so should i start off with COD 4, COD 1, or Black Ops?
    It depends, for campaign, multiplayer, zombies, or a combination?

Also I got to round 15 my second solo game of zombies ever (town survival), but I can't find it in the leaderboards. THAT GOD DAMN LAVA GOT ME DOWNED EVEN WITH JUG. I hate that red crap that covers your screen when you get hit and I couldn't see so I ran into the fence....with lava under me. And I lost quick revive. Then I went to try and get quick revive and got stuck around the stairs and died. My first was a fail. My first box try got me the ray gun, but I got double hit by 2 zombies I thought was one and died on round 4 lol.

Finished the campaign, truly one of the best stories ever.

Hopefully the new patch ends all that freeze bs.
    'Murica

It didn't fix the freeze bs it cause more of it and more lags and glitches now

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    It didn't fix the freeze bs it cause more of it and more lags and glitches now
    Not true, it fixed some smaller issues, but it definitely didn't increase anything. You're just assuming off of limited evidence. No real proof. 4 freezes/ more lag for one person does not determine an increase in glitches. May just be coincidences.

F*ck you PSN this is the 3rd time I get a "Disconnected from access point" error message, and It ain't my internet since eveything else connected to it works fine, it's always in the high rounds of Zombies also WTF (this time was at level 20 Town/Survival)

My wife has been enjoying it alot, she even jumped a rank faster than me, we were at Blue Eyes Skull, didn't play for 1 night and got demoted back to Regular Skull, they really need to do something about that system ;/
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

BO2 Patch:

Good:
    - nerfed bouncing betty, that thing was impossible to identify and impossible to dodge.
    - "nerfed" lightning strike, but I really don't see any change. It's still overpowered.
    - nerfed PDW and MSMC recoil, which is good because the PDW was definitely overpowered. Not sure if it was necessary for the MSMC, though.
    - reduced ability to shoot through objects for SMGs, which should really be done for every gun except shotguns and snipers. You can shoot through anything with any gun in BO2.

Bad:
    - reduced idle sway for ARs. Bad, bad move. Now almost every AR has no recoil from long range.
    - reduced hip fire accuracy for snipers. Pointless because it was never good to begin with.
    - increased recoil for XPR, even though that gun had way too much recoil to begin with.
    - made it harder to get UAVs, which sucks because now it is very hard to get them unless you are using an AR or SMG.

Overall, terrible patch. It did fix some minor things, but did not address more pressing issues such as the target finder sight or the OP LMGs or ARs. It also nerfed some already terrible weapons, such as the XPR.
    Last edited by Moneyy; 8th December 2012 at 5:05 PM.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Is the freezing thing only on PS3?

I finished the campaign yesterday.     Spoiler:- My Ending:
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

It's not even possible to snipe anymore. You simply can't beat an assault rifle with no recoil with anything other than another OP weapon. I'm going to play MW3 or MW2 now whenever I want to snipe.

Now that I've given up on sniping, I went into a couple games with the first LMG you unlock with no attachments equipped. My combined total kills and deaths was somewhere around 120-15.

BO2: easiest game for regular guns, hardest for snipers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    It's not even possible to snipe anymore. You simply can't beat an assault rifle with no recoil with anything other than another OP weapon. I'm going to play MW3 or MW2 now whenever I want to snipe.

Now that I've given up on sniping, I went into a couple games with the first LMG you unlock with no attachments equipped. My combined total kills and deaths was somewhere around 120-15.

BO2: easiest game for regular guns, hardest for snipers.
    Yes. I don't like that they've made it extremely difficult for snipers to be used. They don't want people camping, so they implement a bunch of changes to prevent that. But then they also don't like people running around quick-scoping, so they made that impossible too. I'm getting the feeling that snipers won't be included in the next game.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yes. I don't like that they've made it extremely difficult for snipers to be used. They don't want people camping, so they implement a bunch of changes to prevent that. But then they also don't like people running around quick-scoping, so they made that impossible too. I'm getting the feeling that snipers won't be included in the next game.
    Naw they will always have Snipers in a CoD game, the pros and cons on the other hand might vary.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I'm happy they raised UAV. The spam is so high it got annoying to a point that all my classes had ghost. Now I don't have to. And lol what are you guys talking about the ARs are OP? The smg's still dominate the game and I don't even notice a difference in the pdw recoil. The snipers I can't say since I haven't really used them, but the ARs were terrible besides the auto FAL, M8A1, and the type 25. The MTAR is good now so I'm using that and if you don't like target finders run cold blooded. It's simple and balanced. I keep a cold blooded class incase of target finder scrubs but I'm not complaining. Just play the game. They made everything have a check and balanced things fairly for the most part. You think something's OP but you fail to look at what counters it. That's like saying nothing beats the UAV and that it's overpowered in every game. Well, there's been stingers, SAM turrets, UAV Jammer Perks, CUAVs. ect. Just stop complaining and try to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'm getting the feeling that snipers won't be included in the next game.
    I doubt that, since Infinity Ward is actually pretty good to snipers.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I'm happy they raised UAV. The spam is so high it got annoying to a point that all my classes had ghost. Now I don't have to.
    The spam still goes on, as long as you are using an AR or SMG, because one more kill really isn't that much. However, with snipers and shotguns, every kill is a struggle and it is harder to get that extra one.

And lol what are you guys talking about the ARs are OP?
    Obviously not all of them, but most of them. The reduced sway makes almost every one of them have the same amount of recoil as the ACR from previous games.

Just stop complaining and try to have fun.
    Easy to say when you're the one using the overpowered weapons.

In other news, I got my Ballista to gold somehow. Now all I have left is the XPR, which is basically the Ballista but with slower ADS time. The only thing better about it is that it has no bolt-action, but the patch added more recoil to it so that really doesn't matter anymore.

Overall, terrible patch. It did fix some minor things, but did not address more pressing issues such as the target finder sight or the OP LMGs or ARs. It also nerfed some already terrible weapons, such as the XPR.
    Ok, ok... WAIT A MINUTE

It did fix some minor things, but did not address more pressing issues such as the target finder sight or the OP LMGs or ARs.
    What? How are the LMGs and ARs OP? The SMGs clearly dominate the game.

Wow I don't understand why they made UAVs harder to get. In Black ops they were 3 kills. Now they're like 5. That's lame. Now everyone will be using RCXDs haha. UAVs were easy to take down. There's even a lethal for that if you don't want to waste your secondary slot
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

The spam still goes on, as long as you are using an AR or SMG, because one more kill really isn't that much. However, with snipers and shotguns, every kill is a struggle and it is harder to get that extra one.
    Let's face it. Reg-guns have always been easier to use.

Obviously not all of them, but most of them. The reduced sway makes almost every one of them have the same amount of recoil as the ACR from previous games.
    Pre-patch the smg's dominated on most maps because of their design, even the map turbine could be controlled with smgs. ARs were being underused and underperforming by Treyarch's math statistics, especially the MTAR so they tried to buff them. Also they did increase the full auto FAL and SWAT recoil by a LOT.

Easy to say when you're the one using the overpowered weapons.
    Whoa, whoa dude. Your'e talking to the guy who used the acog suppressed Uzi in Black Ops 1 for the lolz lol. I may not be a sniper, but I have my fair share of shotgun lmg and knife only games. I don't just use the msmc and pdw in this game lol. I used the type 25 alot at first in this game, but that was at first. Don't assume that I only use the good guns. I could go 5 and 50 and as long as lag wasn't the reason I died alot, I can still have fun without writing a hate letter to the game developers in rage.

In other news, I got my Ballista to gold somehow. Now all I have left is the XPR, which is basically the Ballista but with slower ADS time. The only thing better about it is that it has no bolt-action, but the patch added more recoil to it so that really doesn't matter anymore.
    How did you get the SVU? lol

editIZ they raised it because of overly spamming of UAVs in games like hardpoint and KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    What? How are the LMGs and ARs OP? The SMGs clearly dominate the game.
    ARs I already explained, and I only meant one LMG, which I think is called the LSAT, which is extremely good and overpowered with the target finder sight.

Let's face it. Reg-guns have always been easier to use.
    Yep

Pre-patch the smg's dominated on most maps because of their design, even the map turbine could be controlled with smgs. ARs were being underused and underperforming by Treyarch's math statistics, especially the MTAR so they tried to buff them. Also they did increase the full auto FAL and SWAT recoil by a LOT.
    Those two were the only weapons that were nerfed, and the rest were buffed for no reason. Yes, the SMGs dominated the game, but the ARs were still good.

I could go 5 and 50 and as long as lag wasn't the reason I died alot, I can still have fun without writing a hate letter to the game developers in rage.
    Fair enough, but I don't have fun unless I do well, so I do have a problem with the snipers being underpowered.

How did you get the SVU? lol
    Mostly luck, but this was pre-patch and I wasn't getting killed across the map by recoil-less ARs.
    Last edited by Moneyy; 9th December 2012 at 1:09 AM.

Now I'm getting UAVs and RX-XDs at the same time now.

The FAL is amazing, even in semi mode it's still beast. Also the chicom with it's 3 burst.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Now I'm getting UAVs and RX-XDs at the same time now.

The FAL is amazing, even in semi mode it's still beast. Also the chicom with it's 3 burst.
    amen about the FAL. 2 levels from ful auto lol. Never used the chicom yet, and is stunning people in free for all and running up to them to get easy headshots a good idea you guys think?

Also the AR's were buffed because most of the maps were SMG dominated. And there was a reason they got buffed. They were underperforming by the averages that the first 4 weeks of release. Alot of people were playing in that first few weeks and that's enough info to calculate the over and underpowered guns. They didn't cave in to complaining 12 year olds about "The Famas is OP, please nerf it" or things like that this time. They looked at the data and made an assesment. I've still yet to unlock the ballistic knife. Is it easier or harder to use in this game?

You simply can't beat an assault rifle with no recoil with anything other than another OP weapon.
    you're saying every assault rifle is overpowered? please stop

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    He is not saying that. He is talking about how single shot weapons have no recoil. The SMR is limited and the FAL seems like it has no recoil.

Also the AR's were buffed because most of the maps were SMG dominated. And there was a reason they got buffed. They were underperforming by the averages that the first 4 weeks of release.
    What? No. ARs were perfectly fine. I don't see why anyone would complain about them. I don't really understand; what were the AR class's faults?

Learn to read:

Obviously not all of them, but most of them.

What? No. ARs were perfectly fine. I don't see why anyone would complain about them. I don't really understand; what were the AR class's faults?

Learn to read:
    Most? I read the patch again and besides the idle sway, there were no buffs to ARs and the MTAR actually got less auto aim to make it equal to the other ARs. The M8A1's recoil went up and it's 1 burst kill range is 50 now instead of 250. That's a big nerf. The FAL isn't as much of a laser now and I cant speak for the SWAT besides using full auto on it is retarded. The SCAR is pretty good, but besides that I don't know what you mean by any of them besides a select few being overpowered.

Most? I read the patch again and besides the idle sway, there were no buffs to ARs and the MTAR actually got less auto aim to make it equal to the other ARs.
    First of all, the reduced idle sway is a big improvement. Second, it did not say if the sway for the MTAR was reduced or increased.

The M8A1's recoil went up and it's 1 burst kill range is 50 now instead of 250. That's a big nerf. The FAL isn't as much of a laser now and I cant speak for the SWAT besides using full auto on it is retarded. The SCAR is pretty good, but besides that I don't know what you mean by any of them besides a select few being overpowered.
    M8A1 is not one of the overpowered ones I am talking about, and the FAL is still extremely accurate. All the other Assault rifles have almost no recoil now, and that is what I mean by overpowered.

Overall, I'd say six out of the nine ARs are overpowered.
    Last edited by Moneyy; 9th December 2012 at 5:05 AM.

Got so pist today got killed by a ****ing grenade launcher from across the map on turbine that bounced twice off of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Got so pist today got killed by a ****ing grenade launcher from across the map on turbine that bounced twice off of crap.
    That actually takes skill to do. Most ricochet noob tubes are really hard to get. Plus the nade launcher isn't that strong in this game, at least it wasn't a hunter killer.
    if everything is overpowered is everything really overpowered?
    Amen. Why most people complain about MW2 perks and attachments and less about guns. Almost everything was ****ing overpowered.

Page 308 of 427 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast