Page 310 of 427 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

^ Whether you tell me or not, we both know I'm right and you're wrong. You may as well admit it.

Anyway, I can't do it either, but that doesn't really bother me because I never wanted to do it anyway.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    ^ Whether you tell me or not, we both know I'm right and you're wrong. You may as well admit it.

Anyway, I can't do it either, but that doesn't really bother me because I never wanted to do it anyway.
    Lol whatever xD and I just wanted to make colored custom classes that's all lol.

Clan Announcement

Ok pause on the "Sniping" issue at the moment, we have been enlisted in the following Clan Ops ---> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/.../BOEnlist2.png

And ---> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/.../BOEnlist1.png

You all have about 5 day's to get ready, let's do our best and start dominating!

Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    1. That guy sucks dick. He keeps missing from close range with a shotgun, which is his fault, not the game's fault.
    rewatch 0:44 of that video. he clearly aims for the guys belly while ads'ing for the best possible spread and gets a hitmarker. he then makes a relatively sloppy second shot because he had turned away thinking the sniper would've been dead but nonetheless his aim is still centered on the sniper and he gets another hitmarker, to which, through the flinch, the sniper still manages to quickscope him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    rewatch 0:44 of that video. he clearly aims for the guys belly while ads'ing for the best possible spread and gets a hitmarker. he then makes a relatively sloppy second shot because he had turned away thinking the sniper would've been dead but nonetheless his aim is still centered on the sniper and he gets another hitmarker, to which, through the flinch, the sniper still manages to quickscope him.
    He gets hitmarkers because he is shooting from to far away. But yes, he does miss a lot.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    He gets hitmarkers because he is shooting from to far away. But yes, he does miss a lot.
    Pre-patch the remington was a 1 shot kill from 11-13 meters (long barrel) if all the pellets connected. When you ADS you get a much tighter pellet spread. I don't know what gunfight in the video this is, but if he aims down sight at the person from a short to somewhat short distance with that gun it should have been a 1shot kill. (if the video is pre-patch of course)

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Clan Announcement

Ok pause on the "Sniping" issue at the moment, we have been enlisted in the following Clan Ops ---> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/.../BOEnlist2.png

And ---> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/.../BOEnlist1.png

You all have about 5 day's to get ready, let's do our best and start dominating!

Let's create a party with the all of us then go cause if we all go our own then we will get dominated.

Actually no, rangerdude. If you guys play together you will each be taking each others kills. But if you all play separately you will all be getting more kills. It's better do to clan challenges by yourself or with a party not with anyone in the clan. (if it's a get a certain amount of kills challenge)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Whats your guy's opinions on lag compensation? Do you think it should be removed or do you think it's good? I think it should be removed cos it takes the skill out of the game. Black Ops, MW3, and BlOps 2 takes not skill to get a kill. It all depends on who has the worse connection. If you got 5 bars your gonna get robbed constantly cos of it. Where if you got 3 bars your gonna rob the person win 4 and especially 5. With lag compensation the person with a lower connection bar will see the person with a higher connection bar. Ever notice you got 5 bars and you see someone with 3 and shoot them with 8 bullets first and they turn around to instant kill you? Well, that's what lag compensation. 90% of the time someone with a higher connection will get ****ed in the ***. It completely takes the skill out. BlOps2 is so brutal that it's unplayable for me cos I got high speed internet, but I shouldn't nor the person with 3 should be at an advantage/disadvantage, but I guess they don't give a **** about us, they just want money. Lazy ****s are too greedy to get dedicated servers. So I hate CoD.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

I doubt anyone likes Lag compensation, excluding people with bad connections that really benefit from it.

Lag Compensation itself is a good idea, but it didn't work right. It was supposed to balance the connections, but all it did was screw over everything.

By the way, Treyarch needs to sort themselves out. I was on round 14 on TranZit with some good randoms, with two PAP'd guns, loads of points, four perks, pretty much all set. Then it fucking froze. That is horseshit, and shouldn't happen.

Yea well I got super fast internet and I get ****ed over cos of it. MW2 my K/D was almost 2.0 in Black Ops it's like .84 and MW3 it's even worse. But when I play at a buddys house my K/D improves. He's got a slower internet than I do and it pisses me off that I get screwed over for paying extra a month for better internet. Actually they should just take it out and if you got crappy connection, oh well. Cos it's not fair at all. I can't play CoD anymore. Cod 4-Mw2 is hacker filled and Blops-Blops2 is screwed by lag compensation. So I can't play CoD anymore unless I get bad internet. Ugh, its makes no goddamn sense.`
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I think it should be removed cos it takes the skill out of the game. Black Ops, MW3, and BlOps 2 takes not skill to get a kill.
    that's not how it works

Yea well I got super fast internet and I get ****ed over cos of it. MW2 my K/D was almost 2.0 in Black Ops it's like .84 and MW3 it's even worse. But when I play at a buddys house my K/D improves. He's got a slower internet than I do and it pisses me off that I get screwed over for paying extra a month for better internet. Actually they should just take it out and if you got crappy connection, oh well. Cos it's not fair at all. I can't play CoD anymore. Cod 4-Mw2 is hacker filled and Blops-Blops2 is screwed by lag compensation. So I can't play CoD anymore unless I get bad internet. Ugh, its makes no goddamn sense.`
    Maybe you should stop acting so entitled and hypocritical and just live with it. You're complaining that you're getting a bad connection while saying that there should be no compensation and that other people with bad connections should just deal with it. Follow your own logic. It's completely fair that people should be allowed to have a good chance at winning. You should just deal with a bit of lag and be thankful you can even play at all. Who cares about K/D? My connection sucks and my K/D is about 0.9 but I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    By the way, Treyarch needs to sort themselves out. I was on round 14 on TranZit with some good randoms, with two PAP'd guns, loads of points, four perks, pretty much all set. Then it fucking froze. That is horseshit, and shouldn't happen.
    I have been saying this over and over before ;_;

Lol, there is an option to connect to people with only the best connection in Black Ops 2, have you even bothered with that option? Lol and it take's a bit longer to find a match but it's worth it. Also maybe you should look up Grammar Classes with your "High-Speed Internet" since you badly need them

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    that's not how it works

Agreed.
    Maybe you should stop acting so entitled and hypocritical and just live with it. You're complaining that you're getting a bad connection while saying that there should be no compensation and that other people with bad connections should just deal with it. Follow your own logic. It's completely fair that people should be allowed to have a good chance at winning. You should just deal with a bit of lag and be thankful you can even play at all. Who cares about K/D? My connection sucks and my K/D is about 0.9 but I'm not complaining.
    Only try-hard's and immature people (im my experience) care about K/D, it's all about SPM.

It does to take skill to get kills in COD. If you don't think it takes skill then 1 v 1 me I have Xbox. (I love challenging people)
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

How am I being hypocritical? Instead of being against then explain why I should get ****ed over then? Why should I get robbed for having a good connection? Why should the people with decent connection be at an automatic advantage cos of it? For the information yes, people with bad connection should be at an disadvantage cos its what you bring to the table. No it's not fair cos it makes it unplayable for me. If it's fair for them then explain why I should get ****ed over? Say me and someone else is going head to head. I got 5 bars he's got 3 bars. 95% of the time he's gonna win gunfights even tho were the same skill. Why? With the lag compensation he sees me 10-20 milliseconds before I see him giving him a HUGE advantage. So, hows that fair for me? I'm not complaining with the K/D I'm just saying that because MW2 and 3 are the same except for classes and maps. But yet my MW2 K/D is 4x better. It's cos MW2 don't got lag comp and MW3 does. I'll shoot 7 bullets they all hit, someone benefiting from lag comp shoots 4 I die.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Only try-hard's and immature people (im my experience) care about K/D, it's all about SPM.
    But even still, you're supposed to have fun, and if you're constantly concerned with what your K/D or SPM is, you're not going to have as much fun (unless you're consistently high without stressing, in which case you're probably having fun anyway).

How am I being hypocritical? Instead of being against then explain why I should get ****ed over then? Why should I get robbed for having a good connection? Why should the people with decent connection be at an automatic advantage cos of it? For the information yes, people with bad connection should be at an disadvantage cos its what you bring to the table. No it's not fair cos it makes it unplayable for me. If it's fair for them then explain why I should get ****ed over? Say me and someone else is going head to head. I got 5 bars he's got 3 bars. 95% of the time he's gonna win gunfights even tho were the same skill. Why? With the lag compensation he sees me 10-20 milliseconds before I see him giving him a HUGE advantage. So, hows that fair for me? I'm not complaining with the K/D I'm just saying that because MW2 and 3 are the same except for classes and maps. But yet my MW2 K/D is 4x better. It's cos MW2 don't got lag comp and MW3 does. I'll shoot 7 bullets they all hit, someone benefiting from lag comp shoots 4 I die.
    Then get better. Get so good that it doesn't even matter. I don't know what to say to you. You are being hypocritical because you can't deal with lag but you're telling people with bad connections that they should deal with lag. I'm saying it's fair that people should be allowed to have a chance at winning despite their connection, and as Ignika said, the idea is good in theory but not necessarily in execution. So what? As I said, take your own advice and deal with it. You're right, it's not really fair that if you have a better connection you still lose, but don't whine about it, because it just makes you look bad.

Also, Zero's right. Learn grammar and use full words please ("tho" and "cos" aren't real words). I'm finding it a bit difficult to read your posts.

I have been saying this over and over before ;_;

Lol, there is an option to connect to people with only the best connection in Black Ops 2, have you even bothered with that option? Lol and it take's a bit longer to find a match but it's worth it. Also maybe you should look up Grammar Classes with your "High-Speed Internet" since you badly need them

Agreed.

Even I don't care about my SPM!
    Hey, you're from Chicago too. ;-)

@Ducks, apparently you didn't read it clear. I'm good but that doesn't matter with the lag comp. How is 1.96 K/D not good? If lag comp didn't exist like in MW2 then it would be the same. I do dropshots and still die even tho I perfected them. I strafe behind cover, yet again I die cos of the lag. If I put in MW2, I do a dropshot and win 80% of the time. I only lose those if they're better than me. You can name any trick in any CoD from Blops to Blops 2 and I guarantee I got them mastered but they are countered due to lag comp. Put this in your pipe and smoke it. On average (I'm not woried about K/D I'm just telling you what happens) I go 12/17(in that general area) with my connection (5 bars). I got to my buddys house I get on average 27-5 (in that general area) with a decent connection (3 bars). So no I'm not a bad player, it's just the lag comp ********.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Even I don't care about my SPM!
    You don't count, your a bad arse like that

But even still, you're supposed to have fun, and if you're constantly concerned with what your K/D or SPM is, you're not going to have as much fun (unless you're consistently high without stressing, in which case you're probably having fun anyway).

What I meant is I have fun by playing the objective and not really caring about K/D but since Im sucha a good Objective player it reflects on my SPM

@Ducks, apparently you didn't read it clear. I'm good but that doesn't matter with the lag comp. How is 1.96 K/D not good? If lag comp didn't exist like in MW2 then it would be the same. I do dropshots and still die even tho I perfected them. I strafe behind cover, yet again I die cos of the lag. If I put in MW2, I do a dropshot and win 80% of the time. I only lose those if they're better than me. You can name any trick in any CoD from Blops to Blops 2 and I guarantee I got them mastered but they are countered due to lag comp. Put this in your pipe and smoke it. On average (I'm not woried about K/D I'm just telling you what happens) I go 12/17(in that general area) with my connection (5 bars). I got to my buddys house I get on average 27-5 (in that general area) with a decent connection (3 bars). So no I'm not a bad player, it's just the lag comp ********.
    Love how you ignore a major option that could help you by selecting "Only Best Connection" in Black Ops 2, but ehh whatever go play and rage some more kid
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 11th December 2012 at 2:02 AM.

This is in MW3 genius. God, don't even get me started on **** ops. Worst CoD game EVER. Spawn spots are jacked up, hit detection is way off, takes WAY too many bullets to drop someone, etc. There's just so many problems with Black Ops. I didn't play BlOps 2 enough to judge, but it was unplayable for me from lag comp.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

So because MW3 was messed up, your not going to give BLOP2 a chance, it's a good game. I really haven't done the multiplayer as much as I wish I could. The multiplayer option for best connection was awesome, games were flawless. Switch to it and your precious K/D (which even though you said you didn't care about stilll keeps getting brought back up) will skyrocket.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

This is in MW3 genius. God, don't even get me started on **** ops. Worst CoD game EVER. Spawn spots are jacked up, hit detection is way off, takes WAY too many bullets to drop someone, etc. There's just so many problems with Black Ops. I didn't play BlOps 2 enough to judge, but it was unplayable for me from lag comp.
    Where in this post (by you) do you ever mention MW3? -->
    <-- That's the post i quoted, not any other one, so "Put this in your pipe and smoke it."

And here's more proof of your Hypocritiscm -->
    You can name any trick in any CoD from Blops to Blops 2 and I guarantee I got them mastered .
    but then you say -->
    I didn't play BlOps 2 enough to judge
    So you played enough to "Master" all the trick's yet BO2 is unplayable,.....If you can't play how can you master all those trick's..wouldn't your game be messed up by other factor's so you couldn't ever perfect these so called "tricks'?

I played BlOps 2 for around a week straight but didn't know about the connection change thing. It was unplayable for me. It's not hard to dropshot, strafe, jump shot, trick flank, etc in BlOps 2, it's the same deal for every game. So yes I had it mastered in BlOps 2, I've had it mastered since MW2. But I'll borrow BlOps 2 again and try that connection deal, if it works then I'll have fun. The lag comp just takes the skills out cos of the 10-20 millisecond delay on my side. I'll shoot more bullets but I'll die even tho they hit. It's just things like that, that makes it unplayable for me. BlOps was just a terrible game to start with. Joke spawn spots, terrible hit detection, a half clip to kill someone etc.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Dropshotting is lame. I can still do it in black ops 2. I just prefer using adjustable stocks which.is better than dropshotting. Sadly it takes up an attachment space, but every time someone tries to drop shot on my and I kill them I always laugh because they look like clowns and I have pride. I don't want to look like a clown.

You don't count, your a bad arse like that

What I meant is I have fun by playing the objective and not really caring about K/D but since Im sucha a good Objective player it reflects on my SPM

Love how you ignore a major option that could help you by selecting "Only Best Connection" in Black Ops 2, but ehh whatever go play and rage some more kid
    Juan, you are a sweetheart lmao

Page 310 of 427 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast