Page 311 of 427 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I played BlOps 2 for around a week straight but didn't know about the connection change thing. It was unplayable for me. It's not hard to dropshot, strafe, jump shot, trick flank, etc in BlOps 2, it's the same deal for every game. So yes I had it mastered in BlOps 2, I've had it mastered since MW2. But I'll borrow BlOps 2 again and try that connection deal, if it works then I'll have fun. The lag comp just takes the skills out cos of the 10-20 millisecond delay on my side. I'll shoot more bullets but I'll die even tho they hit. It's just things like that, that makes it unplayable for me. BlOps was just a terrible game to start with. Joke spawn spots, terrible hit detection, a half clip to kill someone etc.
    Black Ops 1 was enjoyable for me.
    So what makes it unplayable for you is that you can't do "trickshots", like dropshotting and jumpshotting, etc.? Who cares if you lose some fights? I would think that if there's a delay, it takes more skill to win a fight, not less skill, because you have to play better to be able to beat the system. Let me tell you, the game is FAR from unplayable. Despite my connection, I can still manage to get some really good games, and I've never been a good player. It just takes some patience and stuff, which you obviously can't deal with. I'll bring it up again since it seems to me like it's good advice for you: deal with the lag and just play.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I only dropshot when I have to. I wont dropshot everytime I see someone head on, I strafe more than anything. I usually dropshot when I'm running and have to stop to aim cos I seen an enemy. But straffing usually does it for me, moving side to side is better than standing still lol. It's more accurate than moving the aim sights all over as well. I rarely do jump shots but when I do they work. I just throw flash bangs and run in, or something like that lol.

^Whatever.

On a side note, has anyone seen any indication of what you did in Moon affecting the Zombies in BO2? Remember how they said that was going to affect something?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Black Ops 1 was enjoyable for me.
    So what makes it unplayable for you is that you can't do "trickshots", like dropshotting and jumpshotting, etc.? Who cares if you lose some fights? I would think that if there's a delay, it takes more skill to win a fight, not less skill, because you have to play better to be able to beat the system. Let me tell you, the game is FAR from unplayable. Despite my connection, I can still manage to get some really good games, and I've never been a good player. It just takes some patience and stuff, which you obviously can't deal with. I'll bring it up again since it seems to me like it's good advice for you: deal with the lag and just play.
    The lag compensations what makes it unplayable. I believe I went over this. Those trick shots dont work cos of the lag compensation. I wouldn't mind losing gun fights but when I lose constantly due to lag comp theres a problem. In MW2, I didn't complain at all cos he saw me first and was the better player. In BlOps I see them first but die, almost every time. I've even tried overpowered weapons and still lost due to it. They need to either remove it or fix it.

I don't see how you had fun in BlOps cos the spawn spots were terrible, the hit detection was a joke, and the power of bullets were like airsoft bullets.

don't drop shot in BO2. It got nerfed real bad. Like, when you dropshot you hipfire even when ADS for a few seconds. Not worth it. Also ducks is right, you are being a hypocrite. Lag comp in BO1 wasn't really there for me, I only got lag switch lobbies lol. They were annoying but it's just a game and if you bought it why not enjoy it rather than waste your time raging about it? If you don't like lag go play BO2 on PC. They have dedicated servers. Trickshots don't always work and you cannot blame lag. That's all luck and a small amount of skill involved. And I don't even believe that lag comp was significant until MW3. I think you just get into bad lobbies alot. Black ops 1 had great spawns with the exception of nuketown FFA (but come on it's nuketown lol) and demolition spawn trappers tbh and the hit detection was not always terrible. It means you actually have to hit your targets, which those who player MW2 weren't really used to. Btw they aren't changing BO1 anytime soon (thank god that game is near perfect besides ghost and 2nd chance). By the way lag doesn't make bad players good. You can play a one bar and if you play smart and don't rush blindly with lag, then you can win gunfights. Albiet sometimes you will lose, but you have to remember that the other guy hates getting destroyed as much as you do. The 5 KD player has caused the rest of the players he fought down a little bit towards . butthurt 2, and if that was the case with all bad players people would stop playing CoD. No one likes getting murdered so why don't you just stop complaining and move on to a new game if you get about every little thing in CoD? Stop complaining and play something else or you'll get a heart attack.

^Whatever.

On a side note, has anyone seen any indication of what you did in Moon affecting the Zombies in BO2? Remember how they said that was going to affect something?
    Well their eyes are blue instead of the normal orange. If you did the easter egg on moon the zombies eyes changed because of Richtofen controlling the zombies instead of Samantha. Other than that I'm unsure of what it has affected.

^Whatever.

IIRC it has to do with the NavCard around Tranzit and it involves future DLC, I beleive we get to travel the world more in depth
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I actually don't rush, instead I play smart. Idk why you didn't have bad lag in Black Ops 1, but I sure did. Tho I gotta say MW3's was a lot worse. CoD wouldn't have any problems if they'd get dedicated servers, instead of bad spawnings. I didn't like Black Ops 1 cos it just took way too many bullets to kill, and hardcore is filled with corner campers lol. I hate playing objective based games cos of the kill *****s. If your gonna kill ***** in demolition, get out and go play TDM. All my friends have moved onto BO2 so I guess imma have to get that soon.

EDIT: I bet all you that disagree with me, benefit from the lag comp and that's why your saying I should get over it. Well **** you too then lol.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 11th December 2012 at 3:33 AM.

I actually don't rush, instead I play smart. Idk why you didn't have bad lag in Black Ops 1, but I sure did. Tho I gotta say MW3's was a lot worse. CoD wouldn't have any problems if they'd get dedicated servers, instead of bad spawnings. I didn't like Black Ops 1 cos it just took way too many bullets to kill, and hardcore is filled with corner campers lol. I hate playing objective based games cos of the kill *****s. If your gonna kill ***** in demolition, get out and go play TDM. All my friends have moved onto BO2 so I guess imma have to get that soon.

EDIT: I bet all you that disagree with me, benefit from the lag comp and that's why your saying I should get over it. Well **** you too then lol.

Very Mature, Very Mature, and you expect to be taken serious around here, how about you quit bitc hing, and be like me - Run around Knifing everyone, what excuse will you say about that? More Lag or what? I do damn good with any bar's Knifing only, what's your excuse

CoD fanyboys for you ^. Tbh, your really pissin me off, cos I know what I'm talking about. When I'm using a goddamn AK 47 and the enemy is using a MP5K at mid distance, I should win even tho I shot more bullets. But no, that's not the case instead the mother****er benefiting from it wins.

Oh, and my shots hit cos I had hit markers. Or, when I'm using an AK 74U on Nuketown and someones using an Aug at close range, I shoot first but still die even tho my attachment is rapid fire. Explain that one?

CoD fanyboys for you ^. Tbh, your really pissin me off, cos I know what I'm talking about. When I'm using a goddamn AK 47 and the enemy is using a MP5K at mid distance, I should win even tho I shot more bullets. But no, that's not the case instead the mother****er benefiting from it wins.

Oh, and my shots hit cos I had hit markers. Or, when I'm using an AK 74U on Nuketown and someones using an Aug at close range, I shoot first but still die even tho my attachment is rapid fire. Explain that one?
    Lol I love how you are escalating your anger mood and your grammar is getting worse and worse (never was good to begin with) to this I say You Mad Bro?? LOL -->http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...gif?1301082881 <-- Then I guess your "Super Uber Fast Internet" ain't so fast now is it? try testing at speedtest.net and see what it gives you

Accuracy, maybe they are more accurate then you, and learn to use proper grammar. Please you killin' me.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I'm pissed off cos I see lag compensation when it happens, and your telling me it don't exist. I can feel it in the game, especially when I'm host. Like I said, MW2 does not have lag compensation, and I did just fine in that game, no magic bullets or nothin, it was all based on skill not connection. Black Ops, MW3 and Black Ops II is based on connection, tho I only played Black Ops II for 3 days so I can't compare it to the others. MW2, I get killed by either 1. He was a better player than me, 2. I made a mistake and did the wrong thing, or 3. Spawn traps. Where if I play Black Ops or MW3 my deaths are either from 1. Lag compensation, 2. spawn spots, 3. Better than me to an extension, or 4. Spawn traps. Like I said, I'm not a bad player and my accuracy is very good. But I die from ******** lag comp. AK 74U > Aug close distance, especially if it's got rapid fire. AK 47> MP5K mid range, attachment doesn't matter. (usually use suppressor) G11>Famas long range, once again I lose all the time with those classes cos of the lag compensation. Actually the far range isn't an issue for me cos my aims so precise.

Once again kid get your story right, first it's --->
    I played BlOps 2 for around a week straight
    Now it's --->
    I played Black Ops II for 3 days so I can't compare it to the others.
    Last I checked a week is 7 day's... so WTF, get your story straight, if your gamin skill's = your grammar/math skill's we now know why you are sucking at the game.

**** off, last time I checked my grammers as good as yours. Ever heard of "in the city" language? *******. Anyways, I'm prob more skilled than you in CoD. I've gotten a nuke on numerous occasions in MW2, but can't get a huey in Black Ops. Your probably just benefiting from the lag comp and know if it goes away, your kills will go "bye, bye". A players average accuracy is 10-13, mines 15. something in every game. So I doubt my accuracy is the issue.

As for the 7-3 thing, your just going way over your head. Yes I'm aware a week is 7 days, tbh if I was there I would of laid your *** out right then. I said, AROUND A WEEK. I didn't say A WEEK, I said AROUND A WEEK. Get your goddamn facts straight you ****!

Actually from what you said about my grammer, it's just a way to make you feel superior cos you probably fail at life.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 11th December 2012 at 4:31 AM.

**** off, last time I checked my grammers as good as yours. Ever heard of "in the city" language? *******. Anyways, I'm prob more skilled than you in CoD. I've gotten a nuke on numerous occasions in MW2, but can't get a huey in Black Ops. Your probably just benefiting from the lag comp and know if it goes away, your kills will go "bye, bye". A players average accuracy is 10-13, mines 15. something in every game. So I doubt my accuracy is the issue.

As for the 7-3 thing, your just going way over your head. Yes I'm aware a week is 7 days, tbh if I was there I would of laid your *** out right then. I said, AROUND A WEEK. I didn't say A WEEK, I said AROUND A WEEK. Get your goddamn facts straight you ****!

Actually from what you said about my grammer, it's just a way to make you feel superior cos you probably fail at life.
    Lol I don't use "Cos, tho," and other slang, I have an education so I can use it properly, and if by "in the city" you mean ghetto then ok..yeah..

How about you post your stat's from CoD Elite to back up all you say? I challenge you to figure out making an account and posting your stat's on here, then I'll post mine to compare? You got enough ball's for this boy?

And Huey's are easy to get for me with 1 bar in Black Ops 1, **** I run a Care Package+ BlackBird+ Dog's/Gunship in Black Ops 1 for goodness sake's

And "I played BlOps 2 for around a week straight" is hilarious for you to manipulate

Youtube "lag compensation" bro. 1 bar gives you a HUGE advantage. 5 bars is the worse connection you can have in Black Ops 1, MW3, and Black Ops II. It should be the other way around, 5 bars get's handicapped. No I'm not gonna pay money to join Elite Club to post my stats. I wouldn't even post Black Ops and MW3 cos I get ****ed over by the lag compensation, but this is on my connection. I can get Blackbirds, Huey', and Dogs on my buddys connection tho, but that's because he has 3 bars. The only way I'll be able to do good is if I get slower connection.

All I see is a butthurt hypocrite with probably bad connection and not getting lag comp. and if you cant kill someone in BO1 you have bad accuracy. There's no stopping power and the guns aren't as strong as MW2 so it's part of the game. Everyone has the same damage as you. Anyways I'm not going to argue with an immature kid who doesn't know how to spell for his life. Instead, you guys having a tough time getting streaks in BO2 as well? When I don't have my friend who has a .5 kd host the game (he doesn't care at all about KD and just runs around in CTF but he's good lol) and I play with friends inTDM I have trouble getting just a lightning strike without staying in a building. Is it just me or is it hard in TDM to get anything? In hardpoint it's the opposite, but TDM and FFA are really hard to just get middle streaks for me. I'm not that amazing guy who destroys with dogs every game, but I'm not the 2-25 guy either lol.

EDIT: btw elite is free now lol you pay nothing.

No I'm not gonna pay money to join Elite Club to post my stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    EDIT: btw elite is free now lol you pay nothing.
    ^ That is all, thank you AJ, show's how very little knowledge this boy has.

All I see is a butthurt hypocrite with probably bad connection and not getting lag comp. and if you cant kill someone in BO1 you have bad accuracy. There's no stopping power and the guns aren't as strong as MW2 so it's part of the game. Everyone has the same damage as you. Anyways I'm not going to argue with an immature kid who doesn't know how to spell for his life. Instead, you guys having a tough time getting streaks in BO2 as well? When I don't have my friend who has a .5 kd host the game (he doesn't care at all about KD and just runs around in CTF but he's good lol) and I play with friends inTDM I have trouble getting just a lightning strike without staying in a building. Is it just me or is it hard in TDM to get anything? In hardpoint it's the opposite, but TDM and FFA are really hard to just get middle streaks for me. I'm not that amazing guy who destroys with dogs every game, but I'm not the 2-25 guy either lol.
    Once again an ******* that has no clue what they're talking about. You don't even know what lag compensation is do you? I GOT 5 MOTHFUKING BARS, but due to the lag comp players with lower bars than me see me first. So no I don't got bad connection, I got damn good connection, but get punished for it. 15% accuracy is damn good too, if you think it's low then your a retard simple as that. My friends got a slower internet connection than me, meaning lower connection bars, and it's just like playing MW2 besides the stopping power, maps, and guns.

Sup.

Umbreon, might not want to blame all your problems on lag compensation and use that as your only retort. More than half of your deaths in Call of Duty are inevitably going to be from **** that is out of your control and skill means nothing in these instances. Whether it be lag, some camper that had his sights trained on the doorway when you ran in, bad spawns, or other.

In the time I've known you, you've just come across to me as a whiny ***** (no offense) that does nothing but complain about lag. Personally I'm not surprised people are jumping to the conclusion that you are bad at the game, and that you are blaming all of your problems on things out of your control.

I'm not exactly sure how this whole argument started and I'm too lazy to read up on how it did.

Is it just me or does flak jacket not stop hunter killers and RCXDs like they said it would? I've been using the default class with flak jacket until I unlock it because random explosions kill me too much. If I could choose 3 perks from any slot I'd use hardline ghost flak jacket and no other perks. I think they're easily the best in the game. Btw I blocked that annoying brat.

Lol here's Mr. Computer Tech/ Rapper's Mature response to me ---> Dude if I lived near you I would whoop your goddamn *** to oblivion. Your seriously pissing me off, I got knowledge mother****er, I got an associates degree in college, so **** off. <-- Lol he remind's me of the 12 year old's who rage when I knife the life out of them ))

Do you not know they give out degrees (yes even to less than average intelligence people like you) like candy? That mean's nothing here, we are talking (well the rest of us are, you are just trying to type correctly) about a video game, so stfu before you get the stat's on my life boy.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Lol here's Mr. Computer Tech/ Rapper's Mature response to me ---> Dude if I lived near you I would whoop your goddamn *** to oblivion. Your seriously pissing me off, I got knowledge mother****er, I got an associates degree in college, so **** off. <-- Lol he remind's me of the 12 year old's who rage when I knife the life out of them ))

Do you not know they give out degrees (yes even to less than average intelligence people like you) like candy? That mean's nothing here, we are talking (well the rest of us are, you are just trying to type correctly) about a video game, so stfu before you get the stat's on my life boy.
    A married man has the right to talk smack. Fact. He's mature enough for that, so he's probably not going to fight an immature child lol. And my gold rpg+c4 class just needs flak jacket and I can be the stereotypical indian dude who everyone thinks is a terrorist lol.

A married man has the right to talk smack. Fact. He's mature enough for that, so he's probably not going to fight an immature child lol. And my gold rpg+c4 class just needs flak jacket and I can be the stereotypical indian dude who everyone thinks is a terrorist lol.
    Lol go around yelling "ALALALALALALALA" lol, that oughta start something!

Page 311 of 427 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast