Page 312 of 427 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Lol go around yelling "ALALALALALALALA" lol, that oughta start something!
    I remember we played a clan in BO1 and my friend was lag switching and we blamed it on my quickemart connection xDDDD. I remember one time I pretended to be a terrorist in MW3 and I freaked this little kid out and he thought I'd fly a plane into his house that night. lmao i wish I had a screen recording thingy for that.

edit: lmao at zero's response to that kid, demotivators ftw

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I remember we played a clan in BO1 and my friend was lag switching and we blamed it on my quickemart connection xDDDD. I remember one time I pretended to be a terrorist in MW3 and I freaked this little kid out and he thought I'd fly a plane into his house that night. lmao i wish I had a screen recording thingy for that.
    You mean a capture card? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
    Sup.

Umbreon, might not want to blame all your problems on lag compensation and use that as your only retort. More than half of your deaths in Call of Duty are inevitably going to be from **** that is out of your control and skill means nothing in these instances. Whether it be lag, some camper that had his sights trained on the doorway when you ran in, bad spawns, or other.

In the time I've known you, you've just come across to me as a whiny ***** (no offense) that does nothing but complain about lag. Personally I'm not surprised people are jumping to the conclusion that you are bad at the game, and that you are blaming all of your problems on things out of your control.

I'm not exactly sure how this whole argument started and I'm too lazy to read up on how it did.
    I didn't say all my deaths are from it, but a lot of them are. when someone sees me 10-20 milliseconds first they're already at an advantage, are they not? I'm not the best CoD player but I'm also far from the worse, and just above average. I'm not those 3.0 K/D players, but I do shitty on my connection and do my usual on my buddy's connection. I still die on my buddy's connection but get WAY more kills on his. I don't die from campers cos I know the camping spots and if I have a gut feeling that someone may be in a room I throw a flashbang just in case. I know the up top building so those aren't my problems. It's the 1v1 gunfights I have a problem with when it comes to lag comp. I can do any trick in the book and it wont work, no matter what my class is. I do win gunfights, but lose a lot of them in Black Ops. In MW2 I won a lot of them.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

edit: lmao at zero's response to that kid, demotivators ftw
    Lol I would have LOVED to have seen that AJ!

Lol @ my own VM
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

You mean a capture card? -_-
    is that how the people on youtube do it? If so then yes lol. I'm not very tech savy at recording stuff lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I didn't say all my deaths are from it, but a lot of them are. when someone sees me 10-20 milliseconds first they're already at an advantage, are they not? I'm not the best CoD player but I'm also far from the worse, and just above average. I'm not those 3.0 K/D players, but I do shitty on my connection and do my usual on my buddy's connection. I still die on my buddy's connection but get WAY more kills on his. I don't die from campers cos I know the camping spots and if I have a gut feeling that someone may be in a room I throw a flashbang just in case. I know the up top building so those aren't my problems. It's the 1v1 gunfights I have a problem with when it comes to lag comp. I can do any trick in the book and it wont work, no matter what my class is. I do win gunfights, but lose a lot of them in Black Ops. In MW2 I won a lot of them.
    Sorry, but why are you even still complaining about this? I know what Lag Compensation is. You told me like 10 times on EGC and you probably said it many times to the guys here when you tried to explain it to them.

What the hell is this argument even about anyway? About whether you are crap at the game or not?

is that how the people on youtube do it? If so then yes lol. I'm not very tech savy at recording stuff lmao
    Yeah.
    Last edited by Ice Car; 11th December 2012 at 6:16 AM.

Sorry, but why are you even still complaining about this? I know what Lag Compensation is. You told me like 10 times on EGC and you probably said it many times to the guys here when you tried to explain it to them.

What the hell is this argument even about anyway? About whether you are crap at the game or not?
    If I remember correctly I asked what they're opinions were on lag comp and it resulted as this. When I'm on my 5 bar connection yes I'm a crap player, I'm on my buddies with a 3 bar It's like my usual. My connection I get more deaths than kills, my buddies I get more kills that deaths. Another thing I remembered is that I get on **** teams 80% of the time too. Even with my lag comp I'm mostly the MPV on that team even tho I had a 1.0 K/D lol. I really hate getting on the **** team. So I guess that plays a factor too. Well with my lag comp if I'm on the good team I do a lot better.

EDIT: I don't like benefiting from the lag comp at my buddies house either, cos I feel guilty of robbing kills.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

hey quick question guys, if you block people on serebii do they see your posts? I blocked umbreon lol.

Anyway i'm still not able to edit classes on elite :'( I want colored classes xD

If I remember correctly I asked what they're opinions were on lag comp and it resulted as this. When I'm on my 5 bar connection yes I'm a crap player, I'm on my buddies with a 3 bar It's like my usual. My connection I get more deaths than kills, my buddies I get more kills that deaths. Another thing I remembered is that I get on **** teams 80% of the time too. Even with my lag comp I'm mostly the MPV on that team even tho I had a 1.0 K/D lol. I really hate getting on the **** team. So I guess that plays a factor too. Well with my lag comp if I'm on the good team I do a lot better.

EDIT: I don't like benefiting from the lag comp at my buddies house either, cos I feel guilty of robbing kills.
    Look, just stop. Stop talking about lag compensation and end the argument here. You already lost, and you got pissed off enough to post a typical internet tough guy response on one of the people you were responding to's profile. You'd better quit while you're not too far behind.

hey quick question guys, if you block people on serebii do they see your posts? I blocked umbreon lol.

Anyway i'm still not able to edit classes on elite :'( I want colored classes xD
    I've only blocked people on vBulletin forums, and I've never been blocked so I wouldn't know. I'm pretty sure that being blocked doesn't remove your ability to view the blockers' posts, though, I see no reason why it should.

Some BS.
    Still waiting on these "stats' to back you up from a free website boy

1- No they don't see your post's IIRC

2- Still get the "not meeting a requirement" error message :/

Me posting on his wall had nothing to do with lag compensation. He was being a douche bag saying I don't got an education or anything, which really crossed the line. Last time I checked I know how to complete a sentence, he just felt the need to feel superior to me. Which is why I left PC and went to EGC. EGC don't got these assholes filled on there.

Whats your guy's highest level in zombies?
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Yeah, I want to see if the app works but I don't have an ipad...i might try the ps3 app later on this week though

Me posting on his wall had nothing to do with lag compensation. He was being a douche bag saying I don't got an education or anything, which really crossed the line. Last time I checked I know how to complete a sentence, he just felt the need to feel superior to me. Which is why I left PC and went to EGC. EGC don't got these assholes filled on there.

Whats your guy's highest level in zombies?
    So from MP to Zombies...Umm Ok.. does Lag Comp affect your gameplay on that also?

So from MP to Zombies...Umm Ok.. does Lag Comp affect your gameplay on that also?
    I thought you blocked him.

I never said that, that would have been AJ who has him blocked

you can still see if someone you blocked posted, and I blocked him not zero lol. My best round was my first game of zombies. 19 on tranzit lol. Ever since me and my friends haven't really tried to go higher. I just want a classic zombies map like kino or CotD. I would go back and play BO1 zombies but none of my friends will :/ I think going 10 minutes on no mands land moon really helped me get better at training. You guys should try PaPing an LMG and mustang and sally then going to earth with jug and phd and surviving as long as you can.

No it doesn't. Lag is only an issue for me in TDM, FFA, and Search and Destroy. But yet I played so many games that it's gonna take a long time to catch up on kills. Idk why it's not an issue in Demolition, Domination, Sabotage, Headquarters, etc. But I've been playing them lately but getting annoyed from all the kill *****s and losing because of it. I love Search and Destroy but can only play it at my buddies house without getting robbed. I'm thinkin about ranging my ping to get 4 bars and see if that helps, cos I don't wanna give up SAD. I still play it on my connection but usually got 5-5 or so. Which isn't too bad I guess.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

I've never been good at Zombies, but I'm very good at Solo Survival in MW3. I got up to Round 38 alone on Seatown, which put me up in the top 1,000.

I got the 15 rounds on all Survival Map achievement all Solo.
    Last edited by Ice Car; 11th December 2012 at 6:48 AM.

Oh, and the zombies is solo btw. Mines like 26 or something like that, might be 27. That **** got intense tho, it really depends on what guns you have tbh. If you got 2 weapons with 30 round clips you wont survive too long. I had the Thundergun and HK21 so I could spray them down for a long time.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Mustang And Sally + PaP Ballistic Knife was awesome last night with my wifey, the map was Town, I kept reviving her from across the map with my lucky aimed shots

I wish Mule Kick was back it would be very handy

Mustang And Sally + PaP Ballistic Knife was awesome last night with my wifey, the map was Town, I kept reviving her from across the map with my lucky aimed shots

yeah mule kick.
    and Phd
    and deadshot
    and the wonder weapons
    and everything else the BO1 maps added to the game as a new feature that disappeared in BO2 zombies.

yeah mule kick.
    and Phd
    and deadshot
    and the wonder weapons
    and everything else the BO1 maps added to the game as a new feature that disappeared in BO2 zombies.
    This!

Also for some odd reason in TranZit I have Upgraded Barrier's in the Bus depot but not on the actual Bus itself WTH!

Agreed there. I miss having 3 guns.

yeah mule kick.
    and Phd
    and deadshot
    and the wonder weapons
    I like BO2 zombies but at the same time I dislike it since it strayed so far from the original idea.

The lag compensations what makes it unplayable. I believe I went over this. Those trick shots dont work cos of the lag compensation. I wouldn't mind losing gun fights but when I lose constantly due to lag comp theres a problem. In MW2, I didn't complain at all cos he saw me first and was the better player. In BlOps I see them first but die, almost every time. I've even tried overpowered weapons and still lost due to it. They need to either remove it or fix it.

I don't see how you had fun in BlOps cos the spawn spots were terrible, the hit detection was a joke, and the power of bullets were like airsoft bullets.
    Do yourself a favor SHUT THE **** UP DAMN! Deal with it stop crying like whiny two year old. Play like a sir. Not some whiny *** kid who blames every thing on connection.

Mw2 that game has some serious problems.
    Bo has its issues
    Mw3 oh lord don't get me started
    Bo2 give it some time, its new everything is getting sorted out.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 11th December 2012 at 2:09 PM.

Well good news, im going to be playing for quite a lot. Bad news: I sprained my ankle pretty badly and I nightie torn something. I'm currently in crutches.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 312 of 427 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast