Page 313 of 427 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Well good news, im going to be playing for quite a lot. Bad news: I sprained my ankle pretty badly and I nightie torn something. I'm currently in crutches.
    Wth, what happen bro?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Bo2 give it some time, its new everything is getting sorted out.
    While I'd like to be optimistic on the matter, the fact is it's one year after MW3's release and the connection hasn't been fixed yet, so who's to say Black Ops 2's lag will be? It took Treyarch months to "fix" Black Ops 1's lag, and even now it's still not very ideal.

What I think causes more lag in recent COD games is the Theater mode. Think, before Black Ops 1 (and Theater mode's debut), lag only occurred when the host was bad or your connection was bad. Ever since Black Ops 1, lag has been a regular occurrence, connection out the window. Obviously sometimes it's worse than others, but Theater mode is the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    yeah mule kick.
    and Phd
    and deadshot
    and the wonder weapons
    and everything else the BO1 maps added to the game as a new feature that disappeared in BO2 zombies.
    Haven't there been videos about "permanent PHD" and stuff like that? I know the permanent Quick Revive is true.

By the way, has anyone done the Tower of Babble easter egg on TranZit? I attempted it with my friends, but had no idea what I was doing. XD Apparently, one character (who I was playing as) hears Maxis talking and you also have to build something in the corn field area. Here's a link: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Babble
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Haven't there been videos about "permanent PHD" and stuff like that? I know the permanent Quick Revive is true.

By the way, has anyone done the Tower of Babble easter egg on TranZit? I attempted it with my friends, but had no idea what I was doing. XD Apparently, one character (who I was playing as) hears Maxis talking and you also have to build something in the corn field area. Here's a link: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Babble
    Yeah you have to build the Jet gun with its 4 pieces scattered around TranZit then something about turbines @ the power plant and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Wth, what happen bro?
    I was playing basketball in gym and I jumped but when I landed I landed pretty bad. My teacher made me go to the nurse and the nurse said that I have to go to the hospital so I went and yea it's a 3rd degree sprain. I mightve torn something but it's too early to tell since it's really puffy. It'll heal in a week if nothings torn tho.

And I was playing sharpshooter and damn that gives a lot of XP! Like 15k per game
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Sharpshooter? I'll give it a try, then.

Oh and IZ sorry about your leg hope it gets better.

I completely forgot to mention it in my last post, haha.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 11th December 2012 at 11:25 PM.

I was playing basketball in gym and I jumped but when I landed I landed pretty bad. My teacher made me go to the nurse and the nurse said that I have to go to the hospital so I went and yea it's a 3rd degree sprain. I mightve torn something but it's too early to tell since it's really puffy. It'll heal in a week if nothings torn tho.

And I was playing sharpshooter and damn that gives a lot of XP! Like 15k per game

that sound like junior year in high school damn i remember how painful the 3rd degree sprain was to walk on with once

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Dang bro, feel better. and how long is a sharpshooter game? Did you get alot of x2 score? probably why....and I know of permanent quick revive, permanent deadshot and permanent double tap. That's all though. The triple tap in this game is legit, and it's pretty raw with the ray gun and the shotguns. The remington shoots almost semiauto spam with double tap+perma double tap.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    **** off, last time I checked my grammers as good as yours. Ever heard of "in the city" language? *******. Anyways, I'm prob more skilled than you in CoD. I've gotten a nuke on numerous occasions in MW2, but can't get a huey in Black Ops. Your probably just benefiting from the lag comp and know if it goes away, your kills will go "bye, bye". A players average accuracy is 10-13, mines 15. something in every game. So I doubt my accuracy is the issue.

As for the 7-3 thing, your just going way over your head. Yes I'm aware a week is 7 days, tbh if I was there I would of laid your *** out right then. I said, AROUND A WEEK. I didn't say A WEEK, I said AROUND A WEEK. Get your goddamn facts straight you ****!

Actually from what you said about my grammer, it's just a way to make you feel superior cos you probably fail at life.
    Youtube "lag compensation" bro. 1 bar gives you a HUGE advantage. 5 bars is the worse connection you can have in Black Ops 1, MW3, and Black Ops II. It should be the other way around, 5 bars get's handicapped. No I'm not gonna pay money to join Elite Club to post my stats. I wouldn't even post Black Ops and MW3 cos I get ****ed over by the lag compensation, but this is on my connection. I can get Blackbirds, Huey', and Dogs on my buddys connection tho, but that's because he has 3 bars. The only way I'll be able to do good is if I get slower connection.
    Me posting on his wall had nothing to do with lag compensation. He was being a douche bag saying I don't got an education or anything, which really crossed the line. Last time I checked I know how to complete a sentence, he just felt the need to feel superior to me. Which is why I left PC and went to EGC. EGC don't got these assholes filled on there.

Whats your guy's highest level in zombies?
    Sorry, I just have to reply before we end the conversation (since I was AFK while this was all going on.
    It's quite clear you don't know what grammar is (except a bit of punctuation). Just deal with lag like everybody else.

If I remember correctly I asked what they're opinions were on lag comp and it resulted as this. When I'm on my 5 bar connection yes I'm a crap player, I'm on my buddies with a 3 bar It's like my usual. My connection I get more deaths than kills, my buddies I get more kills that deaths. Another thing I remembered is that I get on **** teams 80% of the time too. Even with my lag comp I'm mostly the MPV on that team even tho I had a 1.0 K/D lol. I really hate getting on the **** team. So I guess that plays a factor too. Well with my lag comp if I'm on the good team I do a lot better.

EDIT: I don't like benefiting from the lag comp at my buddies house either, cos I feel guilty of robbing kills.
    No, I think not. You came in here with a horrid paragraph swearing it up saying the game is unplayable despite only playing it for "around a week straight" or "three days", then said CoD sucks and lag compensation. There was no asking of opinions.

Anyway...moving on.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

holy crap perma doubletap+double tap is fast. It tilts the screen a little bit when you hold the trigger lol. But you burn through ammo fast :/

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Sorry, I just have to reply before we end the conversation (since I was AFK while this was all going on.
    It's quite clear you don't know what grammar is (except a bit of punctuation). Just deal with lag like everybody else.

No, I think not. You came in here with a horrid paragraph swearing it up saying the game is unplayable despite only playing it for "around a week straight" or "three days", then said CoD sucks and lag compensation. There was no asking of opinions.

Anyway...moving on.
    Isn't the highest 4 bar? I find it annoying how most people that post on this thread for the first time just bash Call of Duty. Yeah, everyone else on here who has been posting for a while also bashes CoD, but we don't go that extreme and aren't always bashing it. I'm not the only one that noticed that most of the time when new people post here, it's just to bash CoD right?

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

holy crap perma doubletap+double tap is fast. It tilts the screen a little bit when you hold the trigger lol. But you burn through ammo fast :/
    How does one get perm double tap? I havent found anything legit :/

get a double headshot with 1 bullet. Easy on early rounds. Just weaken the zombies on round 1, keep 2 of them per player. Then wait until you get a clear headshot with both lined up. A green light should appear and you get double tap. If you buy double tap then you shoot at god mode speeds.

Isn't the highest 4 bar? I find it annoying how most people that post on this thread for the first time just bash Call of Duty. Yeah, everyone else on here who has been posting for a while also bashes CoD, but we don't go that extreme and aren't always bashing it. I'm not the only one that noticed that most of the time when new people post here, it's just to bash CoD right?
    Yeah, I notice that too.

get a double headshot with 1 bullet. Easy on early rounds. Just weaken the zombies on round 1, keep 2 of them per player. Then wait until you get a clear headshot with both lined up. A green light should appear and you get double tap. If you buy double tap then you shoot at god mode speeds.
    Nah, that's Deadshot, not double tap. Also, the CoD Wiki says you need 3 headshots, not 2. Just thought I'd mention that.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Oh ok thanks, o btw soe weird thing happened on TranZit i was @ farm and training a dam horde of zombies and that green light appeared twice and Marlton's comment was something around the lines of "What's this do..." but I couldn't see any difference in the action :/

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yeah, I notice that too.

Nah, that's Deadshot, not double tap. Also, the CoD Wiki says you need 3 headshots, not 2. Just thought I'd mention that.
    Are you sure? My gun shoots faster...or at least I think it does lol
    Oh ok thanks, o btw soe weird thing happened on TranZit i was @ farm and training a dam horde of zombies and that green light appeared twice and Marlton's comment was something around the lines of "What's this do..." but I couldn't see any difference in the action :/
    You did something to get a perk then. The guy who makes zombies (Jimmy Z) tweeted that there's a perma staminup perk but he's making us figure out everything, which is kind of nice.

Wait I think their making 3 games for the 3DS, 1 late 2011, 2 early 2012. Anyways I don't think DLC should go over Ł5 but it will probably be up to Ł15. I think if Nintendo allowed developers to use the full 8GB of the Game Card then it could fit all the maps but I don't think that's happening for awhile so we'll probably lose a few or have them stripped down with less detail. I think it will be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and will come out November this year. As for controls people said Call of Duty Black Ops on the DS was really good and now they've got a Circle Pad it should be even better.

Since Call of Duty doesn't have very good graphics I think they could port the 360 version over and keep it looking as good or almost as good. And maybe by the end of the year we'll have a messaging system, that plus the orange LED light when a friend's online and being able to check what their playing should create a very good online experience of Call of Duty on the Nintendo 3DS.
    inFORM Decisions - Document Automation Solutions - USA

Isn't DLC $15 each? And Modern Warfare 3 came out last year, Black Ops 2 came out a few weeks ago though. The Nintendo Versions of CoD are usually worse, but the WiiU version of Black Ops 2 came out recently and I've heard the graphics are pretty good. And with the Black Ops Declassified on the PS Vita they may just make a 3DS game. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Wow thanks guys I appreciate the love. I should be going back to school tomorrow tho.

Anyway I was playing and some *** killed me and took my care package which contained attack dogs. I actually got really mad since that would be the first time I've ever seen dogs in BOII.

The other day my brother mentioned that a friend of his is 'really into' playing CoD online. That is, he'd screams and swears at the tv every time he dies. I said that didn't surprise me, and that I expected most people play the game that way. Would you guys say that's true?

Also, a silly idea for zombies- a wonder weapon shaped like a fish (for CoD, you know).
    Isn't DLC $15 each?
    Yes, unfortunately. Kind of crazy- I mean for MW3 and Ops 1, that $60 in DLC each.

I've been hoping that, with the release of Black Ops 2 they might bring out a package deal for all the DLC in the first game (like for WaW) that makes it a little cheaper. Although if people are still buying it they don't have any reason to do that.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Black Ops 2 Double XP Weekend Dec 14th - 17th starting @ 10am PST, Also I finally reached 1st prestige

Any one else on Elite having an issue of it not letting you go anywhere else except the news page?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post

I've been hoping that, with the release of Black Ops 2 they might bring out a package deal for all the DLC in the first game (like for WaW) that makes it a little cheaper. Although if people are still buying it they don't have any reason to do that.
    Does Season Pass not fulfill this quota?
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 12th December 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Wow thanks guys I appreciate the love. I should be going back to school tomorrow tho.

Anyway I was playing and some *** killed me and took my care package which contained attack dogs. I actually got really mad since that would be the first time I've ever seen dogs in BOII.
    Haha, I love stealing people's care packages! (Don't worry, I play on Xbox, so that wasn't me!) Didn't Treyarch increase the amount of time it takes to hack a care package, so the person who got the care package has the unfair advantage?

I know that it's too early to talk about next CoD games, but apparently [url=http://mp1st.com/2012/11/19/sledgehammer-games-prepares-for-the-next-call-of-duty-title-on-the-xbox-360-and-ps3/] Sledgehammer Games is working on CoD10 and all rumors of MW4 were false/[url]

Guess this means the next IW game will be in 2014 and the next Treyarch game in 2015?

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Yes the season pass is $50 so you save $10. BUT remember last year they had a week with BO and MW3 DLC 50% off? That's where I got my BO DLC maps from. But i had bought elite already at the time and I didn't play MW3 anymore so it was a waste of money last year.

Haha, I love stealing people's care packages! (Don't worry, I play on Xbox, so that wasn't me!) Didn't Treyarch increase the amount of time it takes to hack a care package, so the person who got the care package has the unfair advantage?

I know that it's too early to talk about next CoD games, but apparently [url=http://mp1st.com/2012/11/19/sledgehammer-games-prepares-for-the-next-call-of-duty-title-on-the-xbox-360-and-ps3/] Sledgehammer Games is working on CoD10 and all rumors of MW4 were false/[url]

Guess this means the next IW game will be in 2014 and the next Treyarch game in 2015?
    It takes longer to take a friendlys care package. (I hate that) but I think you can take enemas packages faster than they can with the blackhate.

Does Season Pass not fulfill this quota?
    I'm not sure, I don't know what that is. Umm...the only season pass info I see is about Ops 2. I'm guessing Season Pass is the same deal, getting all the DLC. I suppose that would be slightly better, but...
    Yes the season pass is $50 so you save $10.
    ...that doesn't really sound like that good of a deal to me. Of course, all I want is the zombie maps. I guess what I was really hoping is they'd have a zombie pack, with just those maps.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 13th December 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 313 of 427 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast