Page 314 of 427 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I'm not sure, I don't know what that is. Umm...the only season pass info I see is about Ops 2. I'm guessing Season Pass is the same deal, getting all the DLC. I suppose that would be slightly better, but...
    ...that doesn't really sound like that good of a deal to me. Of course, all I want is the zombie maps. I guess what I was really hoping is they'd have a zombie pack, with just those maps.
    Umm Season Pass get's you all DLC (Zombies and MP) @ a Discount like AJ mentioned..
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    The other day my brother mentioned that a friend of his is 'really into' playing CoD online. That is, he'd screams and swears at the tv every time he dies. I said that didn't surprise me, and that I expected most people play the game that way. Would you guys say that's true?
    occasionally but not every death. if i've been out-played, out-skilled, or out-thought, then i've died either because it was my fault or it was my enemy's competence. then it's fine. but if i die or lose to things that aren't my fault or to players who make bad decisions and luck out anyway then anger starts to build up.

the only 100% skill-based games are chess or of the real-time strategy genre. all others have significant factors of luck that can change the outcome of a match in favor of a lesser-experienced player. call of duty definitely falls into this category, but a bigger example is competitive pokemon.
    Last edited by Cometk; 13th December 2012 at 3:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Black Ops 2 Double XP Weekend Dec 14th - 17th starting @ 10am PST
    That's an awesome way to start my winter break =D
    'Murica

watch it. the videos in the description too. We may just get a future zombies map (tranzit is in the 60's) where earth has tamed the zombies and use them for sport. Town and Farm in the future? Maybe. Just watch the vid and the links as well for the game coding.

http://youtu.be/ZAGXhWCMgAw

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Better yet the Dev's are supposed to be playing with the fan's during this time

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    watch it. the videos in the description too. We may just get a future zombies map (tranzit is in the 60's) where earth has tamed the zombies and use them for sport. Town and Farm in the future? Maybe. Just watch the vid and the links as well for the game coding.

http://youtu.be/ZAGXhWCMgAw
    Where was this image leaked?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    What. I don't start Winter Break until next Friday.

Hopefully I can get in some BO2 during the DXP. Got some other games I want to play that I got for Hanukkah.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What. I don't start Winter Break until next Friday.

Hopefully I can get in some BO2 during the DXP. Got some other games I want to play that I got for Hanukkah.
    Same I don't get off till the 21st. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Same I don't get off till the 21st. -_-
    NoPe the world will end by then :/ jk

lol zero. Anyways, the domination clan op started! tomorrow is KC! Cap dem flags guys!

EDIT: we need a little under 50 caps for a silver medal! 10 hours left!

EDIT2: I made an intro for the clan youtube page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BdT...ature=youtu.be read description before you criticize the colors ect.
    Last edited by AJ; 15th December 2012 at 5:20 PM.

Clan Announcement

Everyone make sure to check out AJ's epic Clan Intro and give feedback, here is the Link --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BdT...ature=youtu.be

Also we need to start uploading some Video's soon, and remember they don't have to be of CoD only, any Gaming Vid will be allowed

just downloaded my theater mode gameplay and damn........theater mode has terrible quality for me. It could just be that one video but it didn't let me upload most of the video so I edited it down and the quality is still really bad.

The first video on the AoW channel is up!
    http://youtu.be/xx_8r60gr2o
    Last edited by AJ; 16th December 2012 at 12:52 AM.

^That's a sick intro. Tad long, but very well done.

Way to go AoW level 6. Get to level 10 we will have a gold clan tag.

I give up on trying to get diamond for all the SMGs. Since there are six of them, I doubt I will have enough time to play to get 100 headshots plus the other challenges with all of them. Now I'm going for diamond LMGs, which are slightly harder to get headshots with but also easier because there are only four of them. I've been using the target finder sight, and that thing is so overpowered that it takes the fun out of the game.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

My friend has diamond ARs....and diamond pistols. Don't ask how he did it, but he has 4 days played. I only have a gold RPG but for the MSMC I've got all the headshot medals. Now I just need to get no perk no attachments. The rest should be easy

**** black ops 2 I got deranked !!!!

My friend has diamond ARs....and diamond pistols. Don't ask how he did it, but he has 4 days played. I only have a gold RPG but for the MSMC I've got all the headshot medals. Now I just need to get no perk no attachments. The rest should be easy
    Diamond pistols? Damn, that must be hard. Diamond ARs aren't that hard, but it just takes a while.

Did you really? That happened to me too, and it sucked having to make up all those levels. Luckily I only lost around twenty levels, but that's still a lot in this game.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Pretty sure he boosted. I have heard stories of how damn hard it is to get pistols golden, especially the executioner.
    Like your no prestige level 1?!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Pretty sure he boosted. I have heard stories of how damn hard it is to get pistols golden, especially the executioner.
    I know him and he's not a booster. He just goes into FFA and stuns people, runs up and gets headshots. He's really good at that lol. I tried doing it and failed miserably xD. I went 12-6 with the KSG in a TDM. This gun is boss, and I think they need to nerf it. I literally got a 1 hit kill from like, across the map. I haven't used long barrel on it because I'd just feel bad to use something that OP. Haven't used the S12 or the AA12-gun but I've heard they both suck....true or no?

What level are you guys? At the start of the weekend, I was Level 39 no prestige and now I'm Level 46. Not too much of an increase, but I was playing other games. I'm sure there will be Double XP next week for the holidays. Want to be Prestige 1 before the year ends.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I'll be hopefully prestige 2 by tomorrow. I was prestige 1 level 25 earlier on friday. Today I'm level 46

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What level are you guys? At the start of the weekend, I was Level 39 no prestige and now I'm Level 46. Not too much of an increase, but I was playing other games. I'm sure there will be Double XP next week for the holidays. Want to be Prestige 1 before the year ends.
    Went from level 49 to prestige 1 level 32, about a total of 8-9 hours between Friday and Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Went from level 49 to prestige 1 level 32, about a total of 8-9 hours between Friday and Saturday
    lol i played like 2 and a half hours but got like 30,000 xp per game average.

Well I was level 32 prestige 2 now I'm back at level 1 .

Page 314 of 427 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast