Page 317 of 427 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yes I think he does (not 100% sure though)

I don't even read your posts they're too long.

So today I used a care package and it was a warthog so I was like sweet, but than a teammate changes it to a counter UAV. What nice teammates I have.
    Apparently they wanted a UAV lol. Most of the time I can't even use Care Packages in the newer CoD's because of the jacked up spawn spots. This happened 3 times in a row in Black Ops yesterday. I got killed and threw a care package where I spawned and hided behind something so oncoming player wouldn't see me. The care packages were, Huey for the first, Napalm Strike for the second, and Dogs on the 3rd. Because of Black Ops's lovely spawn spots they got my care packages. That game has so many issues with it, it's ridiculous.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I did a test in Black Ops and came across something very interesting. I invited my friend to a private match on Nuketown FFA and since I'm only lvl 19 5th prestige or something I didn't have the classes he did, so we decided on using the Ak-74U with rapid fire. I had 5 bars and he had 3 bars, and I was the host due to my faster internet speed. We both went to the middle of the map and shot each other square in the chest. I went first and it took me 8 bullets to kill him. It took him 5 bullets to kill me, and we did it 3 times in a row with the same results; and tried it with him inviting me with the same results. We both shot and hit at the same exact spots but it took me 3 bullets more to kill him. It took 4 rounds to the head for a headshot while it took him 2. So I came to the conclusion that if you got a slower internet over someone with a faster internet your gonna win, even if they see you first. As long as you get that 3 to 5 bullets in first your gonna win.

So like I said, CoD is primarily based on who has the slower and faster internet speeds. I swear if CoD's reason for not getting dedicated servers is a money issue, then that's unbelievable. Any game with Call of Duty on the cover is gonna make a ridiculous amount of money. CoD is a huge franchise with millions upon millions of online players. Battlefield is nowhere near as big as a franchise but yet they can afford dedicated servers. How come CoD can't? CoD makes AT LEAST 60% more profit than Battlefield does, meaning they can afford the dedicated servers. What the servers will do is level the playing field for everyone. If you got a slow internet speed vs a faster internet speed, it's gonna be the same competitive wise and no ones gonna get screwed.
    Apparently they wanted a UAV lol. Most of the time I can't even use Care Packages in the newer CoD's because of the jacked up spawn spots. This happened 3 times in a row in Black Ops yesterday. I got killed and threw a care package where I spawned and hided behind something so oncoming player wouldn't see me. The care packages were, Huey for the first, Napalm Strike for the second, and Dogs on the 3rd. Because of Black Ops's lovely spawn spots they got my care packages. That game has so many issues with it, it's ridiculous.
    Please stop your ranting its getting you absolutely nowhere. Suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Please stop your ranting its getting you absolutely nowhere. Suck it up.
    Oh, I guarantee you if you had the issues I have you'd be doing the same thing. You can deny it all you want, but you know it's true. I enjoy the game still but there's just things that really gets on my nerves. I mainly play CoD 4 and MW2 tho.. They don't got those issues. CoD4 is literally the best CoD ever made, other than the hackers. I borrowed Black Ops II again and hated it. That games blows major ya you know.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

That happened in black ops 2 a few days ago. I always throw my care package as soon as I spawn because that should be the safe zone, so I threw my package and like a couple seconds after like the whole team spawns at the same time and and kill me and take my dogs. I got pissed.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Yes I think he does (not 100% sure though)

I don't even read your posts they're too long.

So today I used a care package and it was a warthog so I was like sweet, but than a teammate changes it to a counter UAV. What nice teammates I have.
    throw it out of the map and instantly pick it up with a black hat. Only black hats can take it then and you can get it instantly by aiming at it from anywhere as long as you can see it.

Imo, the nuke in MW2 really show no skill, and it's the wimpy way out. A nuke is ridiculously easy to get at that. The other team your going against may be better than your team and could of won the game but your nuke ended the game. Nukes are so easy, all you gotta do is get harier and chopper gunner. With the killstreak stacks it's gonna make it so easy. The harier will get you at least 5 to 6 kills, so that makes 12 to 13 kills and the chopper gunner will most likely get you up to 25. If not then get the last couple kills. The only problem with that is if you die while using it and staying alive for the first killstreak.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    throw it out of the map and instantly pick it up with a black hat. Only black hats can take it then and you can get it instantly by aiming at it from anywhere as long as you can see it.
    But I use engineer. That thing helps greatly for using care packages.

But I use engineer. That thing helps greatly for using care packages.
    I know, but if you have trolling teammates then there's no alternative if they change it. I liked it back in black ops 1 when only hardline pro could reroll. that perk was a ***** to get pro so barely anyone trolled like this.

I almost have 100 head shots with my first LMG. With the target finder sight it is ridiculously easy, and I would go flawless almost every game if I wasn't guaranteed at least 5 deaths because of hunter-killer drones and lightning strikes.

Also, I'm not sure if I've said this before, but sniping sucks. I can't even use my diamond snipers because of how bad they are.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I came across what looks like a hacker from his player card. His best killstreak is 291. That means he got 291 kills without dying. That's gotta be impossible. He's 15th prestige lvl 50 and only been plaing for 5 days total with 50k kills and 15k deaths. Sound like a hacker to you?
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

I got like a 10 ping for my connection from the router and my lan connection is 5 most of the time. Lower your ping, faster your internet and vise versa. Are private matches available in theater mode? Because I don't own a recording device to record the game. My connection isn't sucky, I pay extra for the high speed internet. I pay for it so other games like Battlefield will play smoother, but in CoD it seems I'm getting punished for it. It seems the people with slower internet speeds are getting boosting up to make it more fair for them. I was in FFA on Launch and running the Famas w Extended Mag and Sleight of Hand. I literally aimed down my sights, shot the dude he turned around and instant killed me. All my shots were hitmarkers and when I died I had only 13 rounds left. I said, "This is bullsh it!" I watched the killcam and it showed I only shot 4 bullets. All the other 20 something shots I fired didn't register because of the lag. I'm gonna log into my routers website which is Netgear, go to my connection and raise the ping for my PS3, which wont effect my internet connection, it will just eliminate any lag while in the game.

One of the developers for IW mentioned the issue with MW3 and tried to fix it so it's not as noticable. Black Ops players literally blew up Activisions and Treyarch's message box asking about it because it was the first CoD it was noticable in. The developers didn't try to do anything about it and couldn't respond to the players. Black Ops then lost a ton of players and thats why people went back to IW and MW2, because it didn't have the issues.

If your not noticing issues like I am, then your host is either benefiting from it because of his connection or your benefiting from it from your connection. It was a hot topic when it came out and it still is.. Don't believe me, research it on Google or something. I guarantee everything I'm saying is true. No, not all my deaths are from it. I get quite a few deaths from behind because of the jacked up spawn spots, I can't control that. I get killed by tryhard and no life players because all they do is play CoD, I can't control that. But a majority of my deaths are due to connection based and face to face firefights. I know what I'm doing when I'm playing Black Ops or any CoD for that matter. I know the maps, I know where to aim down my sights on the maps to prepare myself in-case someones waiting for me, etc. I enjoy playing the game but it's not a requirement. Fast internet is requirement. I'm about to say screw it and go to dial-up. I'm gonna go in beast mode, have a 10.0 K/D, everything's gonna go my way. I'm gonna win! But seriously research what I'm talking about on Youtube and Google and I guarantee you I'm right, nothing I'm saying is a lie, it's all legit. Treyarch knows it's an issue but didn't bother to fix it. At least IW was kind enough to put it into consideration and fix it to an extent.

If you think I'm lying then your obviously a retard and don't know what lag compensation does. I told you exactly what it does, and how it effects players with lower internet and faster internet speeds. I don't mind lag compensation but I do mind that they overdid and boosting players with slower internet speeds in the process, and it's screwing me over. I wouldn't be talking about it, if it wasn't in the game. MW2 is the last golden age of CoD. With IW fired and Treyarch in charge of CoD it's gonna go downhill. They're gonna fu ck everything up, if they haven't already.
    *you're
    *you're
    *you're
    *you're
    Use proper grammar please.

If you're that angry with people who have 2-3 bars, change your search preference to best.
    It really seems like you're a "tryhard and no-life player because all you do is play CoD". Just chill about it. It doesn't matter.

Oh, I guarantee you if you had the issues I have you'd be doing the same thing. You can deny it all you want, but you know it's true. I enjoy the game still but there's just things that really gets on my nerves. I mainly play CoD 4 and MW2 tho.. They don't got those issues. CoD4 is literally the best CoD ever made, other than the hackers. I borrowed Black Ops II again and hated it. That games blows major ya you know.
    "They don't got those issues". Really?
    "I enjoy the game". You were saying earlier that it's unplayable, then later in the post you're saying that you borrowed it again and hated it. Make up your mind. None of us would be complaining about it, even if our situation was worse than yours. Because we don't care as much. The only time the game isn't fun for me is when a team is spawn-trapping or getting completely ridiculous kills like throwing a grenade across the map and getting a triple kill, consistently. Don't tell me what I'd be doing in your situation.

I came across what looks like a hacker from his player card. His best killstreak is 291. That means he got 291 kills without dying. That's gotta be impossible. He's 15th prestige lvl 50 and only been plaing for 5 days total with 50k kills and 15k deaths. Sound like a hacker to you?
    I was in a game with a guy who had like 200 kills and 0 deaths. He got 2 Swarms on Hijacked. That's pretty tough to do, but I'd think it's possible.
    But wait, are you talking about Black Ops 2? Or Black Ops 1?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

If black ops 1, then yes it is possible. 2 ways: he is themarkofj status good or he boosted. 2 options. what's his kd? If Black Ops 2, probably a hacker.

Talking about Hackers, I have seen so many master prestigers lately and most of them hacked for it. Not just you rangerdude, but my friend irl did it.

Talking about Hackers, I have seen so many master prestigers lately and most of them hacked for it. Not just you rangerdude, but my friend irl did it.
    Even one of my friends from school did it as well. Can't say I'm surprised he does do stupid things.

If black ops 1, then yes it is possible. 2 ways: he is themarkofj status good or he boosted. 2 options. what's his kd? If Black Ops 2, probably a hacker.
    If I remember correctly he had a 1.06 K/D, might of been 1.16. Something just doesn't make sense here. I was going against him while he was on the other team and they were all lagging all over. They were almost impossible to hit. Idk if they were all in 1 party using the lag switch or what but it was ridiculous. They all had 4 bars so idk what was up. But in Black Ops I, that 291 killstreak doesn't include killstreak kills, they all gotta be from knifing, grenades, or shooting.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

How far did you guys get?
    Don't remember, but it was the same round that you and WS left.

hey does the avogadro come back after you kill it?
    Yes. Because you don't kill it, you just send it flying into the sky.

I know, but if you have trolling teammates then there's no alternative if they change it. I liked it back in black ops 1 when only hardline pro could reroll. that perk was a ***** to get pro so barely anyone trolled like this.
    Hardline Pro was like one of the easiest ones, no? 10 Share Packages, 7 killstreak, 7 different killstreak rewards in one game.

Had a pretty intense game of TranZit with 3 friends last night. We only got to Round 21, but seemed like it lasted a long time. I really hate how on the Bus and Pack-a-punch area are so cramped sometimes. I got down in PAP like 2 times. Also, storing points in the bank can really help.

If I'm not mistaken, there's no 5th Bar Connection, ShinyUmbreon...... Every single one of your posts has to do with connection.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, there's no 5th Bar Connection, ShinyUmbreon...... Every single one of your posts has to do with connection.
    The PS3 has 5 connection bars. The 360 only hs 4, and this is why the PS3 has more issues than the 360. When I play it on a 360 with 4 bars I don't notice it either. But I do notice it on a 5 bar PS3.

EDIT: Nvm, it does only have 4. I still have more issues on the PS3 than the 360. I found a way to pretty much take the lag out. My friend brought over his PS3 and we both played MW3.. There was no lag, we both had 3 connection bars and the lag was in our favor.

Not every one of my posts is about connection, I'm just stating the issues I got with it on my connections while talking about other topics as well. Those of you that say I should just suck it up, are probably benefiting from it. If I was constantly benefiting from it as well then I wouldn't have any issues with lag either. The only time I do good is if I'm in a big party and everyone has a 1.0 K/D or higher.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 22nd December 2012 at 7:11 PM.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Thanks for calling me out there bro. -_-. If I hadn't got reset because of this whole stupid go in a local game and play then get back out and be level 1 crap. Because of that, that's why did the master prestige glitch. Besides I was only level 8 lol not too big of a setback if I happen to get reset.

Seems fair to me.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 22nd December 2012 at 7:50 PM.

Thanks for calling me out there bro. -_-. If I hadn't got reset because of this whole stupid go in a local game and play then get back out and be level 1 crap. Because of that, that's why did the master prestige glitch. Besides I was only level 8 lol not too big of a setback if I happen to get reset.

Seems fair to me.
    It's not a bad thing, bro. And it's a glitch? I thought it was a hack.

Yea here's a tutorial video doing the glitch:http://youtu.be/5qWLG7I6g5E
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 22nd December 2012 at 9:31 PM.

Seems fair to me.
    However, do you get reset to what you were before or do you get banned from online? I thought you get banned but I could be wrong.

I don't think it's right that people should be able to get right to the final level without any real work, but I don't care if you do it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

If that glitch is Black Ops II then I'm sure Activision is gonna patch it soon.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Yes. Because you don't kill it, you just send it flying into the sky.

Hardline Pro was like one of the easiest ones, no? 10 Share Packages, 7 killstreak, 7 different killstreak rewards in one game.

Lol if your teammates were randoms it was hard as ****. No one wants to pick up an ammo crate, even if you yell into your mic for them to. Lol the hardest was marathon, but I played a full party and my friend asked me how many more flags I needed and the other team offered to help me get em so we partied up and I got all my flag caps in one day with a team of really good CTF players. It was still the hardest lmao.
    If that glitch is Black Ops II then I'm sure Activision is gonna patch it soon.
    Activision does not patch. Treyarch will, though.

Lol if your teammates were randoms it was hard as ****. No one wants to pick up an ammo crate, even if you yell into your mic for them to. Lol the hardest was marathon, but I played a full party and my friend asked me how many more flags I needed and the other team offered to help me get em so we partied up and I got all my flag caps in one day with a team of really good CTF players. It was still the hardest lmao.
    Believe it or not I gotta disagree on the ammo crate. I was playin with 2 friends and the rest randoms. They were all fighting over the ammo crate because they were runnin out lol. I was like, "I don't want this, anyone else want it? I can just kill someone and pick up they're weapon instead." It was hilarious how the randoms were arguing and trash talking on who gets it or not.

Activision does not patch. Treyarch will, though.
    Ya, that's what I meant to say lol. Activision just makes most of the profit while Treyarch develops the game.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Page 317 of 427 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast