Page 318 of 427 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Believe it or not I gotta disagree on the ammo crate. I was playin with 2 friends and the rest randoms. They were all fighting over the ammo crate because they were runnin out lol. I was like, "I don't want this, anyone else want it? I can just kill someone and pick up they're weapon instead." It was hilarious how the randoms were arguing and trash talking on who gets it or not.
    I wish it was the same for me. They wouldn't take my BLACKBIRD. I was like wtf and took it before the other team did.

Ya, that's what I meant to say lol. Activision just makes most of the profit while Treyarch develops the game.
    Well it's more like Activision is the publisher that owns the rights. So if CoD was a book, Activision owns the idea and Treyarch writes the book with some creative freedom, but does not own the ideas in the book. Activision then takes care of all of the expenses and other financial/legal and other things. Treyarch makes DLC, Activision approves. Treyarch makes patches and Activision approves them. The money goes to Activision and Activision redistributes it to all the contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I wish it was the same for me. They wouldn't take my BLACKBIRD. I was like wtf and took it before the other team did.
    Who wouldn't want a free Blackbird? If I'm not mistakin I think it was Hardline where if you got 10 share packages thats a challenge for the pro perk. I've given out free dogs before just for the pro perk. Nobody fought over that. That's like 10 kills right there lol.[/quote]

Well it's more like Activision is the publisher that owns the rights. So if CoD was a book, Activision owns the idea and Treyarch writes the book with some creative freedom, but does not own the ideas in the book. Activision then takes care of all of the expenses and other financial/legal and other things. Treyarch makes DLC, Activision approves. Treyarch makes patches and Activision approves them. The money goes to Activision and Activision redistributes it to all the contributors.
    Ya, but they make most of the profit. I still don't understand why Activision wont use dedicated servers, I mean they can afford it. I got a feeling it's just greed.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    However, do you get reset to what you were before or do you get banned from online? I thought you get banned but I could be wrong.

I don't think it's right that people should be able to get right to the final level without any real work, but I don't care if you do it.
    Well you get reset back to level 1. 2. All your titles and emblems you have to earn again (it's a *****). 3. Possible you get banned for a while or just don't depends on how many times you have cheated/boosted.

I think the first time you get caught cheating/boosting it should be a perm ban.. It may teach people to quit hacking. But then again, lots of players that are computer techy would use static IP addresses so they're IP is constantly changing meaning they wont be able to get caught.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Who wouldn't want a free Blackbird? If I'm not mistakin I think it was Hardline where if you got 10 share packages thats a challenge for the pro perk. I've given out free dogs before just for the pro perk. Nobody fought over that. That's like 10 kills right there lol.
    blame the noobs lol...but then again BO2 noobs are nowhere to be found.

Ya, but they make most of the profit. I still don't understand why Activision wont use dedicated servers, I mean they can afford it. I got a feeling it's just greed.
    Well, they're a business and a big business at that. A business needs to make money, and with the number of people playing on console, they'd need alot of servers. PC has dedicated servers, but I agree we should have them as well. But then again, lag isn't a big deal. I mean, sure I don't like putting 20+ bullets into someone, but then again we all get lag at one point or another and even if you do lag out and die, it's not always lag's fault. I can hold my own on a 4bar but even on a 1 bar I did well. (In MW3 since it was the first game with lag comp I beasted when I got stuck on a 1 bar lmao). Anyways can we not argue about connection and lag? It's starting to get annoying that you guys won't talk about the actual game lol.

Anyone else think that they should lower the number of no perk/attachment kills for camo to at least 120 or lower?

I think the first time you get caught cheating/boosting it should be a perm ban.. It may teach people to quit hacking. But then again, lots of players that are computer techy would use static IP addresses so they're IP is constantly changing meaning they wont be able to get caught.
    LOL. False. A static IP address is an address that does not change over time unless changed manually. Which the majority of ISP (internet service providers) block from there consumer's. and a Dynamic IP address is an address that keeps on changing.

Lol get your fact's right dude, aren't you like an alleged computer and network type of guy? lol
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

blame the noobs lol...but then again BO2 noobs are nowhere to be found.
    Well I find n00bs all the time, but most of them are on TDM, so I just stick to mercenary moshpit, play with the...not noobs...and chill with the vector

Which is provin to be my favourite weapon as of yet

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I never find noobs lmao. But apparently there's a glitch that lets you play solo in a party full of noobs and bypass skill based matchmaking. And if any of you know who Blametruth is, he said he might release it to the public, although if he does treyarch will patch it. Just prestiged and lvl 4 should I perma unlock flak jacket or scavenger. Leaning towards scavenger but idk

Scavenger, so much more useful in my opinion xD maybe that's with my SMG/Shotgun habits though

If you're runnin sniper role i'd say FJ cos you should be campin (atleast semi-campin) with em

Also, I wouldn't care for the perk tbh, I just play games...simple

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

SUBJECT CHANGE + A RANT OR SOMETHING
    I'm playing the Campaign and I completed the first 2 Strike Force Missions. They're kind of cool, but not the most fun thing in the game. The story so far is awesome. I just finished the mission where you're with Harper and there's a car chase and he gets hit in the face. Does anyone know how to cause that not to happen? (Also at one point during the car chase it was like "[] (that's a square) for drone" or "() (that's a circle) for something else" and I think I picked Drone, does anyone have any idea what that's about and how it changes it? I think it's cool but I should know when there's a choice being made. Or maybe not, I don't know.

There's my rant or something on the campaign thus far. Menendez is a very interesting character and I loved the part when he goes on a rampage with the knife/sword thing. ALSOooooo does anyone have any idea what the purposes are for the things you can access with your Access Kit? Like, do they unlock anything secret, or an achievement or anything, or are they just there for fun?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

ALSOooooo does anyone have any idea what the purposes are for the things you can access with your Access Kit? Like, do they unlock anything secret, or an achievement or anything, or are they just there for fun?
    It just unlocks equipment like mortars, flak vests, shock knuckles, etc.
    Nothing special.

I'm playing the Campaign and I completed the first 2 Strike Force Missions. They're kind of cool, but not the most fun thing in the game. The story so far is awesome. I just finished the mission where you're with Harper and there's a car chase and he gets hit in the face. Does anyone know how to cause that not to happen? (Also at one point during the car chase it was like "[] (that's a square) for drone" or "() (that's a circle) for something else" and I think I picked Drone, does anyone have any idea what that's about and how it changes it? I think it's cool but I should know when there's a choice being made. Or maybe not, I don't know.

There's my rant or something on the campaign thus far. Menendez is a very interesting character and I loved the part when he goes on a rampage with the knife/sword thing. ALSOooooo does anyone have any idea what the purposes are for the things you can access with your Access Kit? Like, do they unlock anything secret, or an achievement or anything, or are they just there for fun?
    I slowed down towards the end to avoid the flames, that causes Harper to say something like "That was a close one" and earns you the trophy/achievement Hey there beautiful, also the drone/car just affect how you clear the path to escape

Me and my friends just found a craaaaazy glitch on tranzit that makes you invincible. You know at the power plant where tombstone is you have to jump to get to either side of the hole? Well if you fall into a certain spot you're invincible. (If you want to see it go to my zombies theater mode and go to the blur(2) -second controller. Sooo legit. Also go to my POV for the last few minutes and at the end I epic fail lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Well I find n00bs all the time, but most of them are on TDM, so I just stick to mercenary moshpit, play with the...not noobs...and chill with the vector

Which is provin to be my favourite weapon as of yet
    O_O Woah, you haven't posted here in a while.

Yeah, just slow down near the end and avoid the fire. I didn't know about this, so I didn't get the achievement and Harper's face was messed up through the whole campaign. Do I have to play through the whole campaign to get the achievements or can I just select the mission?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    O_O Woah, you haven't posted here in a while.

Ventured to EGC's CoD thread instead xD but now i'm back, as if that matter

On topic

Is the campaign any good? I mean...i've heard it's better than the first and has good choices but is it worth me beatin black ops' campaign to get to it? And also, is it better than the Modern Warfare stories in your guys opinions:?

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post

Yeah, just slow down near the end and avoid the fire. I didn't know about this, so I didn't get the achievement and Harper's face was messed up through the whole campaign. Do I have to play through the whole campaign to get the achievements or can I just select the mission?
    Just select the mission again.

On topic

Is the campaign any good? I mean...i've heard it's better than the first and has good choices but is it worth me beatin black ops' campaign to get to it? And also, is it better than the Modern Warfare stories in your guys opinions:?
    Yes, yes and yes!

On topic

nice to see you back fango ^_^.

So you guys know the story about the douchebag teammate that changed my warthog, well today I put a warthog in my killstreaks. I was using care package, stealth chopper, and warthog. I got one warthog and damn is that **** badass. I love it. Too bad it's kind of hard to get.

Also I got a lodestar and that thing is nothing like a reaper. I only got 2 kills with it and I was using it on Nuketown. I:<
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

need 7 bloodthirsties and 19 revenge kills for a gold Remington R870 MCS! And the lodestar is better than a reaper. Bigger radius and shoots faster. It's tough to get used to but it's fun. Also me and a bunch of friends made alt accounts to max prestige glitch, but all we did was go into games with diamond shields and hide in rooms to keep the enemies out. So fun lol.

need 7 bloodthirsties and 19 revenge kills for a gold Remington R870 MCS! And the lodestar is better than a reaper. Bigger radius and shoots faster. It's tough to get used to but it's fun. Also me and a bunch of friends made alt accounts to max prestige glitch, but all we did was go into games with diamond shields and hide in rooms to keep the enemies out. So fun lol.
    I need 3 bloodthirsties and 3 revenges, and as for lodestar, bigger radius and shoots faster but harder to shoot than reaper...sounds like good balance, pretty fun to use aswell, can get you afew kills on the right map.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I finished the campaign a few days ago, and in my opinion it was the best one in the franchise by far. I especially liked how you could make choices to advance the plot. The only thing I didn't understand was the ending. It seems incomplete, which leads me to believe that there may be a Black Ops III. I also didn't really understand the whole concept of Cordis Die.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    I finished the campaign a few days ago, and in my opinion it was the best one in the franchise by far. I especially liked how you could make choices to advance the plot. The only thing I didn't understand was the ending. It seems incomplete, which leads me to believe that there may be a Black Ops III. I also didn't really understand the whole concept of Cordis Die.
    The only thing that confuses me is that ,what ending is the real ending ? How will this play into the next game?

But how can you get Revenge kills if you never die? :P

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

But how can you get Revenge kills if you never die? :P
    That's my problem lol. The other annoying thing your first 5 kills in a life all have to be from the shotgun. If you nade someone or use a secondary or pick a gun up and shoot it won't count.

Use a tactical insertion and after you place it hang around it and when you die just go after that guy.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 318 of 427 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast