Page 324 of 427 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So im wondering, what do you guys do when you see an enemy tactical insertion?
    if i just killed someone i'll wait a couple seconds but if nobody spawns i'll just destroy it

I think treyarch should give us all our old zombie maps : nacht , der reise , shi no Numa and verruckt for free if we bought the rezurrection map pack.

So im wondering, what do you guys do when you see an enemy tactical insertion?
    I always destroy it immediately. But i use the Triangle button to cancel my Tac Ins to prevent the killer to spawnkill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I think treyarch should give us all our old zombie maps : nacht , der reise , shi no Numa and verruckt for free if we bought the rezurrection map pack.
    You mean they should give us in Black Ops 2 the maps that we got in Black Ops 1 for buying a Black Ops 1 DLC?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    You mean they should give us in Black Ops 2 the maps that we got in Black Ops 1 for buying a Black Ops 1 DLC?
    Yea makes the community happy,happy, happy.

Yea makes the community happy,happy, happy.
    no it wouldn't. Why would we want them to remake the original maps again? If they do bring back old maps at all, they would be black ops maps such as kino. I doubt that it would make the community happy. It would make most of it angry infact.

Here's a message from AJ:
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    hey can you post in the cod thread since I can't double post about how we have a clan op for every day this week?
    So practice practice practice! Clan Op every day this week!

Clan Announcement

It has been brought to my attention by AJ that BO2 Challenges will be taking place all this week, here is the current one Click

Objective is to get 75+ Wins overall, I know we can do it, so hustle!!

Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

So this clan is on PS3 right?
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Affirmitive
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    yessiree. the only bo2 clan based from serebii (but we decided to not have a pokemon related name). By the end of the week we should have gold clan tags.

EDIT:AMAZON LEAKS REVOLUTION DETAILS.
    I had a feeling that die rise was in Asia. But japan isn't china lol.
    Last edited by AJ; 7th January 2013 at 6:37 AM.

Wow. Great thread. Call of Duty is one of my favorite. And I would like to help anyone if they have some issues with this amazing PC game too. I am so addicted to this game and I will marry someone who loves this game. :P
    Find Glass Splashbacks London as per your requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Clan Announcement

It has been brought to my attention by AJ that BO2 Challenges will be taking place all this week, here is the current one Click

Objective is to get 75+ Wins overall, I know we can do it, so hustle!!

That's great and all but the clan needs to expand a lot we are too small to get up there with clans with a lot more members. We need to recruit. We need good guys that wanna compete in clan ops and challenges. Because we aren't doing a very good job of doing clan ops AS A CLAN.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    no it wouldn't. Why would we want them to remake the original maps again? If they do bring back old maps at all, they would be black ops maps such as kino. I doubt that it would make the community happy. It would make most of it angry infact.
    I would LOVE for the BO1 and WaW maps to be brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I would LOVE for the BO1 and WaW maps to be brought back.
    but why waste treyarch's time bringing back WaW maps? I don't get it. If you want to play the old game, then play the old game! I'd rather have treyarch focus on making newer, fresher maps and innovations. If treyarch brings the maps back, you'll feel the same way most of us felt about terminal in MW3. "OMG ITS TERMINAL!!!!!" *five minutes later* "(sigh) yep the same map that I played over and over again in the last game......" BO1 maps are fine in BO1 in my opinion. Whenever I want to play a BO1 or WaW zombies map, I put in my blops disc. I really think it's a waste of Treyarch's time to reskin the old maps. But even then, they made Nacht in Green Run's tranzit mode (not just gonna call it tranzit since the new map pack will probably have a tranzit mode and it will confuse people)

So what other details did it say about die rise, AJ?

And I tried the swarm right before I prestige. **** looks scary in the sky but it only got me 8 kills lol.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

So what other details did it say about die rise, AJ?

And I tried the swarm right before I prestige. **** looks scary in the sky but it only got me 8 kills lol.
    click the link....lol

but why waste treyarch's time bringing back WaW maps? I don't get it. If you want to play the old game, then play the old game! I'd rather have treyarch focus on making newer, fresher maps and innovations. If treyarch brings the maps back, you'll feel the same way most of us felt about terminal in MW3. "OMG ITS TERMINAL!!!!!" *five minutes later* "(sigh) yep the same map that I played over and over again in the last game......" BO1 maps are fine in BO1 in my opinion. Whenever I want to play a BO1 or WaW zombies map, I put in my blops disc. I really think it's a waste of Treyarch's time to reskin the old maps. But even then, they made Nacht in Green Run's tranzit mode (not just gonna call it tranzit since the new map pack will probably have a tranzit mode and it will confuse people)
    Terminal and old zombie maps are a terrible comparison. I would much rather play old zombies than that god awful multiplayer map.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Affirmitive
    I move for a 360 division lol.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Terminal and old zombie maps are a terrible comparison. I would much rather play old zombies than that god awful multiplayer map.
    if you want to play black ops 1 zombies, then play BO1. lol. If they remade WaW it would be them making us pay for WaW zombies 3 TIMES! Paying for the same thing 3 times? I'd hate it. The addition of new weapons was nice for BO1 zombies in maps like Nacht, but does Kino really need to return? Moon? Shangri la? To be honest, I think that having 2 nuketown remakes is more than enough remade maps and/or spin offs of classic maps for now. Black ops 1 had Hazard come from a WaW map. (I think it was called cliffside). They brought back the old maps originally as a collector's edition piece. I understand you want to play old zombies, but that's exactly what it is. OLD. The OLD maps are on the OLD disc. Why redo them when there is so little to change? I'd rather not have people running around with EMP grenades on Ascension. I like my lunar landers working, thank you. And I doubt that Five needs target finders being added to guns at Defcon 5 if you catch my drift. Meh, just my opinion.

edit: also, I have school all week so I won't be able to do any clan ops as they are all at 9am my time
    Last edited by AJ; 8th January 2013 at 6:17 AM.

That's why they should release old maps last (if they do), after all the new maps are out. I would say that's what the did with W@W maps on BO1, which they did, but it was also with the Hardened/Prestige Edition.

Black Ops 2 Revolution Trailer

Playing as Zombies seems pretty cool. I probably won't be able to get the season pass until April or later because there's other games I want. TRAILER FOR POKEMON GENERATION 6 AND BLACK OPS 2 FIRST DLC ON THE SAME DAY?!?!
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 8th January 2013 at 8:49 PM.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

That's great and all but the clan needs to expand a lot we are too small to get up there with clans with a lot more members. We need to recruit. We need good guys that wanna compete in clan ops and challenges. Because we aren't doing a very good job of doing clan ops AS A CLAN.
    Unfortunately, I'm in exam mode right now, so there's no way I'd be able to play any video games until about 2-3 weeks from now.

That DLC looks nice. Also do you guys know if there's an option for you not to see sigs/avatars? I want to be spoiler free for the upcoming Pokemon game and if there's not an option for that I will probably stop using the forums.

Found it! Guess I won't be leaving!
    Last edited by *IZ*; 8th January 2013 at 10:27 PM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

http://gamerant.com/black-ops-2-call...dlc-confirmed/
    Same thing as posted before, the Revolution trailer. Playing as Zombies looks very basic but it should be cool. I hope there will be more than just the Olympia though.

That DLC looks nice. Also do you guys know if there's an option for you not to see sigs/avatars? I want to be spoiler free for the upcoming Pokemon game and if there's not an option for that I will probably stop using the forums.

Found it! Guess I won't be leaving!
    Avatars, no. Signatures, I think. I remember seeing something that said disable signatures, but I don't remember.

Is playing as Zombies just Survival? So it's the usual survive against the undead and the your friends could also be apart of the zombies and try to get you?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Page 324 of 427 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast