Page 325 of 427 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

All the players play as zombies against one lone player playing as an uninfected human. He survives as long as he can, then the one that killed him becomes the survivor. I'm not sure how the game ends or whatever, but it seems basic yet intriguing.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    http://gamerant.com/black-ops-2-call...dlc-confirmed/
    Same thing as posted before, the Revolution trailer. Playing as Zombies looks very basic but it should be cool. I hope there will be more than just the Olympia though.
    doesn't look like the Olympia or the Hades. I think somehow, the avogadro is in the gun. (Don't call me crazy yet) The Hades shoots fire rounds and the Olympia just shoots pellets. This Olympia-variant causes a burst of electricity when you kill a zombie similar to the avogadro's and the powerplant's when you first turn it on. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    doesn't look like the Olympia or the Hades. I think somehow, the avogadro is in the gun. (Don't call me crazy yet) The Hades shoots fire rounds and the Olympia just shoots pellets. This Olympia-variant causes a burst of electricity when you kill a zombie similar to the avogadro's and the powerplant's when you first turn it on. Just my thoughts.
    I mean in appearance, the gun in the trailer looks extremely similar to the Olympia from BO1. Not the Hades, but the Olympia for sure. I have no comment on the firing capabilities of the gun, but it looks like the Olympia. Although I could see your idea being implemented, maybe as a continuation of the Tower of Babble easter egg (I have no idea if that makes sense or not since I haven't done the easter egg yet).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

It sure look's like the Olympia...maybe just modded... also maybe now we will be able to select Diner as a starting map since the gameplay is at Diner
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Wow that trailer looks awesome. Can't wait to use the peacekeeper!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    It sure look's like the Olympia...maybe just modded... also maybe now we will be able to select Diner as a starting map since the gameplay is at Diner

exactly what I was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    That's why they should release old maps last (if they do), after all the new maps are out. I would say that's what the did with W@W maps on BO1, which they did, but it was also with the Hardened/Prestige Edition.

Black Ops 2 Revolution Trailer

Playing as Zombies seems pretty cool. I probably won't be able to get the season pass until April or later because there's other games I want. TRAILER FOR POKEMON GENERATION 6 AND BLACK OPS 2 FIRST DLC ON THE SAME DAY?!?!
    The only thing I didn't like about the trailer is that it showed no gameplay of the peacekeeper.

Ki?m ti?n tr?c tuy?n khĂ´ng dòi h?i b?n ph?i t?n quá nhi?u th?i gian vĂ* cĂ´ng s?c vĂ*o nĂł, ch? c?n m?t vĂ*i gi? m?i ngĂ*y ho?c vĂ*i ch?c phĂşt cung du?c dĂł lĂ* tĂąy ? b?n. Tru?c dây tĂ´i lĂ*m r?t nhi?u vi?c vĂ* t?n r?t nhi?u th?i gian (m?i ngĂ*y 3-4h) nhung k?t qu? thì ch?ng du?c gì. TĂ´i dĂŁ tìm ki?m, dĂŁ th? r?t nhi?u vi?c vĂ* gi? dây SFI lĂ* s? t?p trung hĂ*ng d?u c?a tĂ´i.

Quote Originally Posted by hanquocsam View Post
    Ki?m ti?n tr?c tuy?n khĂ´ng dòi h?i b?n ph?i t?n quá nhi?u th?i gian vĂ* cĂ´ng s?c vĂ*o nĂł, ch? c?n m?t vĂ*i gi? m?i ngĂ*y ho?c vĂ*i ch?c phĂşt cung du?c dĂł lĂ* tĂąy ? b?n. Tru?c dây tĂ´i lĂ*m r?t nhi?u vi?c vĂ* t?n r?t nhi?u th?i gian (m?i ngĂ*y 3-4h) nhung k?t qu? thì ch?ng du?c gì. TĂ´i dĂŁ tìm ki?m, dĂŁ th? r?t nhi?u vi?c vĂ* gi? dây SFI lĂ* s? t?p trung hĂ*ng d?u c?a tĂ´i.
    Da hell? GTFO, dude this a call of duty thread not a spam thread GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    The only thing I didn't like about the trailer is that it showed no gameplay of the peacekeeper.
    they did! Just in third person, lol. I'd rather have the look be a surprise than know beforehand.

Just a quick question, I know it's probably obvious but do you need to purchase the season pass in order to get the Revolution DLC?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Just a quick question, I know it's probably obvious but do you need to purchase the season pass in order to get the Revolution DLC?
    You can buy the season pass for all the DLC ,but you can purchase just the revolution map pack for $14.99.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    To add on to what Rangerdude said, with the season pass you will get every DLC early, I believe unless if they changed that from MW3.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    To add on to what Rangerdude said, with the season pass you will get every DLC early, I believe unless if they changed that from MW3.
    I think they said on the FAQ that people who own the season pass get it the same time as people who don't own it.

But on the CoD website, it says

Buy the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and get all four epic DLC Map Packs for the discounted price of $49.99, plus an exclusive in-game calling card and access to the Nuketown Zombies bonus map.
    So, the Season pass just gets 10% off on 1 map pack? If i'm right...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    But on the CoD website, it says

So, the Season pass just gets 10% off on 1 map pack? If i'm right...
    No you get basically $10 the total price for all DLC packs, if there is 4 DLC packs and each one is $15 thats 15x4=60, Season Pass costs $50, so you save $10 overall.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 10th January 2013 at 7:00 PM.

You save $2.50 per map pack. + you get nuketown zombies. The calling card is meh so I don't really count that. Since there's gun dlc, I think it's better than BO1 dlc. Then again I got most of the BO1 dlc when it was 50% off. The reason I'm not sure if I should get the season pass is that if they did what they did last year by making all the MW2 BO1 and MW3 dlc 50% off that they're just gonna **** the season pass holders over.....again

Hmm, in that case then I'll continue to not really bother with the Season Pass and just get Revolution when it comes out.

Finished all the Kill Confirmed calling cards unlock and just have pretty much finish Hardpoint and that it for all the game modes I play on here. I would go for the Domination calling card but I only need one more and that is the Trip Cap one and that's pretty much impossible when playing with randoms =/
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Wow I always get teamed up with some ****** teammates. I got 48-12, confirm 37 dog tags and yet we lose. I even had a stealth chopper, lodestar, and warship.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow I always get teamed up with some ****** teammates. I got 48-12, confirm 37 dog tags and yet we lose. I even had a stealth chopper, lodestar, and warship.
    Yeah same thing happened to me whilst playing Demolition.. I gave up, turned it off for the night.

To get the trip cap medal you need a full party and have the player with the worst stats host. You will play the worst lobbies that way. Get A and B, and smoke/trophy system on C (C and A whatever side you're on) and Cap C. 2 teammates should defend each flag. You should camp. It's a good idea for this challenge. Sentries and Guardians are must haves on certain maps where there's a long spawn area right behind the flag and a sentries can be put there perfectly. It was hard and I suggest a medium to large sized map. Don't try it on nuketown. lol

i haven't had any connection issues thus far in the game wut's all the jazz about it

nor have i really encountered skill-based matchmaking, but if i did or eventually do i wouldn't/won't be a pussy about facing actual competition

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i haven't had any connection issues thus far in the game wut's all the jazz about it

nor have i really encountered skill-based matchmaking, but if i did or eventually do i wouldn't/won't be a pussy about facing actual competition
    Yea idk what happened to skill based matchmaking. I've been playing with some noobs in my team and the other teams haven't been that good but I
    ,singlehandedly, can't beat a team... Well in kill confirmed. And the connection issues will come eventually when you start using burst guns or the FAL. It gets frustrating but you'll get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    To get the trip cap medal you need a full party and have the player with the worst stats host. You will play the worst lobbies that way. Get A and B, and smoke/trophy system on C (C and A whatever side you're on) and Cap C. 2 teammates should defend each flag. You should camp. It's a good idea for this challenge. Sentries and Guardians are must haves on certain maps where there's a long spawn area right behind the flag and a sentries can be put there perfectly. It was hard and I suggest a medium to large sized map. Don't try it on nuketown. lol
    i got the trip cap, with a league team, we went ham....

you dont need to have a good team with a christmas noob as the host, it will still depend on your skill...

all i say is yes, you do need a team, of good players, got the title when i was level 34-38

Seeing as I don't really have a team I'm stuck with random players for now. One other question, does it need to be 3 minutes in one go or and can you lose a capture point to regain it later?

Page 325 of 427 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast