Page 326 of 427 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Seeing as I don't really have a team I'm stuck with random players for now. One other question, does it need to be 3 minutes in one go or and can you lose a capture point to regain it later?
    Are you Xbox or playstation ?

I'm on Xbox 360
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Seeing as I don't really have a team I'm stuck with random players for now. One other question, does it need to be 3 minutes in one go or and can you lose a capture point to regain it later?
    I think it needs to be 3 minutes. Another strategy for the challenge(I haven't tried it yet), is to have T.Is in each flag base.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I think it needs to be 3 minutes. Another strategy for the challenge(I haven't tried it yet), is to have T.Is in each flag base.
    Shock charges/trophies work better imo, but as long as you use sentries and play with people who know how to shoot you'll be ok....unless you play a full party going for the same thing lol

I'm on Xbox 360
    Ok I was gonna see if we could party up or something but nope I'm on playstation.

That triple cap card is really tough simply because the god damn Domination rounds are too short. 3 out of the 5 minutes you get is much more difficult than 3 out of the usual 10 in past games.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow I always get teamed up with some ****** teammates. I got 48-12, confirm 37 dog tags and yet we lose. I even had a stealth chopper, lodestar, and warship.
    Free-For-All solves all your bad teammate gripes. Unfortunately I really don't like Free-For-All since it suffers from the worst campers and the worst spawns.

Speaking of which, why is it that if there is "skill based matchmaking" in pubs, how come my teammates are still always exponentially worse than me? The enemy seems fairly matched (sometimes) but my teammates are usually the guys that always run splitscreen and have about a 0.30 KD.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 12th January 2013 at 3:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    That triple cap card is really tough simply because the god damn Domination rounds are too short. 3 out of the 5 minutes you get is much more difficult than 3 out of the usual 10 in past games.

Free-For-All solves all your bad teammate gripes. Unfortunately I really don't like Free-For-All since it suffers from the worst campers and the worst spawns.

Speaking of which, why is it that if there is "skill based matchmaking" in pubs, how come my teammates are still always exponentially worse than me? The enemy seems fairly matched (sometimes) but my teammates are usually the guys that always run splitscreen and have about a 0.30 KD.
    either you have bad stats or you're lucky. I had a lobb once full of level 15 to 20's but they alll left. Never again though......

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    either you have bad stats or you're lucky. I had a lobb once full of level 15 to 20's but they alll left. Never again though......
    What's "lucky" bout horrible teammates exactly?

Grear, Black Ops 2 is allready advertising the next COD -_-
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Grear, Black Ops 2 is allready advertising the next COD -_-
    How?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

How?
    Click for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    That's not even the real black ops page. That page is unofficial. It is fan made look in the about section.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 12th January 2013 at 10:24 PM.

What's "lucky" bout horrible teammates exactly?
    my bad i thought he said opponents xD

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I finally got my first Diamond Class guns! Though its very easy doing that with the Shotguns except the S12/M1216 blows with the one shot kills so i done it in Hardcore instead. Now to go back on trying to gold the rest of the Assault Rifles....or Do the snipers since the one shot kills are too easy to get except the first sniper.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I finally got my first Diamond Class guns! Though its very easy doing that with the Shotguns except the S12/M1216 blows with the one shot kills so i done it in Hardcore instead. Now to go back on trying to gold the rest of the Assault Rifles....or Do the snipers since the one shot kills are too easy to get except the first sniper.
    Wow, I can't believe I never thought of hardcore for my one shot kills.

What do think should be the next weapon dlc ? Honestly I think a futuristic intervention would be sick.

Playing on Hardcore is actually quite fun seeing as you get the kills a lot quicker and it also drills into you not to be reliant on the mini-map. I'm currently trying to do some of the camo challenges on the guns and I'm finding this helps a lot especially with things like long shots.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    What do think should be the next weapon dlc ? Honestly I think a futuristic intervention would be sick.
    a shotgun. we need more variety in that class. Also lol at the gif in sig

a shotgun. we need more variety in that class. Also lol at the gif in sig
    If you know iiJeriichoii from YouTube that's him. He is a cod commentator.

New trailer for DLC!!!!! :http://youtu.be/gGwZq61aSiA

Wow, I can't believe I never thought of hardcore for my one shot kills.
    Yeah Hardcore is best to do with the S12, M1216 and that first sniper for one shot kills. Since the health is cut to half its very easy to knock out in a few hours. Plus hardcore is actually fun for once since I haven't played ANY Hardcore modes since COD4.

Since the Peacekeeper SMG is coming in a couple of weeks, I am gonna try to gold as much of the SMGs as i can. I already gold the Chicom CQB as my first gold way back in November.

Now for the next weapon they should do one of each class instead of just one gun. I mean the maps, zombies and all that is great, but just only one gun...thats kinda lame tbh.

Btw, which gamemode is the best to level up fast on the 2nd half of the prestige (27 - 55)? Atm, i find Hardpoint to be the best option.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 14th January 2013 at 3:35 AM.

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Btw, which gamemode is the best to level up fast on the 2nd half of the prestige (27 - 55)? Atm, i find Hardpoint to be the best option.
    I enjoy Demolition,mainly because I don't get screwed by the spawning when Im on a roll of ScoreStreaks

Yeah Hardcore is best to do with the S12, M1216 and that first sniper for one shot kills. Since the health is cut to half its very easy to knock out in a few hours. Plus hardcore is actually fun for once since I haven't played ANY Hardcore modes since COD4.

Since the Peacekeeper SMG is coming in a couple of weeks, I am gonna try to gold as much of the SMGs as i can. I already gold the Chicom CQB as my first gold way back in November.

Now for the next weapon they should do one of each class instead of just one gun. I mean the maps, zombies and all that is great, but just only one gun...thats kinda lame tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't in the SMG category but rather it gets it's own category, "DLC"

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't in the SMG category but rather it gets it's own category, "DLC"
    ^this. Also I doubt all the DLC will have a gun. Why? Well back in November we found the 4 locked camos on the elite website. One of which was the diamond camo, so we knew that they were legit. Matuka, Massacre, and Multicam are still locked. I'm guessing since the dlc camos only have one (2 if you got hardened edition) that the next 3 dlc packs will have camos coming with them.

Hmm i didn't knew there were more locked camos besides Diamond which i knew the first week launch of the game.

I really hate it when I am 1 away from my 20 killstreak, I get killed by the lamest things. Was doing so well on Hardpoint on Slums and i get owned by a stupid bouncing betty thrown out of nowhere direct impacted me in the head, then a second later kills one of my teammates. Then another time I wasn't trying at all on Yemen and i turned around after killing a noob falling to my death since i forgot about that small bridge thing on B flag area had a huge freaking hole.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

^this. Also I doubt all the DLC will have a gun. Why? Well back in November we found the 4 locked camos on the elite website. One of which was the diamond camo, so we knew that they were legit. Matuka, Massacre, and Multicam are still locked. I'm guessing since the dlc camos only have one (2 if you got hardened edition) that the next 3 dlc packs will have camos coming with them.
    How do those camos look?

Page 326 of 427 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast