Page 329 of 427 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    this is probably the worst spawning system i've had in a call of duty. i honestly had almost no hitches with mw3, this blows that game out of the water.

die, spawn, turn corner, get shot, die, spawn behind enemy, die because i'm looking straight in the face of four of them, spawn, twitch thumbstick, die to killstreak
    Funny how that never happens to me... Oh wait I play Demolition, lol
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Funny how that never happens to me... Oh wait I play Demolition, lol
    In black ops, demolition would be a spawn trap fest. **** still pisses me off when I remember. Black ops spawn system was the most ****ed up.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    In black ops, demolition would be a spawn trap fest. **** still pisses me off when I remember. Black ops spawn system was the most ****ed up.
    black ops 1 demo was garbage lol but black ops 1 domination spawns were close to perfect.

Guys I'm done with the clan nobody gives a **** about anything nobody is ever on and whenever we are we don't play as a clan. It is a train wreck I'm going back to my old clan and they don't want me back I'll find a new clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Guys I'm done with the clan nobody gives a **** about anything nobody is ever on and whenever we are we don't play as a clan. It is a train wreck I'm going back to my old clan and they don't want me back I'll find a new clan.
    just because we aren't able to just drop what we are doing in our lives just to get on a videogame that we don't play full time like some people doesn't mean we don't care about the clan. And just because we aren't on at the same times as you are does not mean we don't ever get on. And although we don't play in parties of more than 3 ever does not mean it is a train wreck. Sorry we have lives and don't have time to devote our lives to a videogame.

Yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I got on today and that's a rare occurrence. I have next to no free time right now, but you'd like me to forget about school and stuff? There's no way that'll happen. In a week or 2 I'll probably be back to playing full time like a month ago but for now it's maybe once a week at most.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Wow, I just played Sticks and Stones for the first time and my goodness that game mode is horrible.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Wow, I just played Sticks and Stones for the first time and my goodness that game mode is horrible.
    That's fun if you're not a over competitive and just want to have fun.

That's fun if you're not a over competitive and just want to have fun.
    It can be fun if you don't care how you do, but it can be rage-inducing at times (especially if you're ahead by like 200 and someone Bankrupts you). But the Crossbow is so sexy so I don't care how much rage I have to deal with.

The crossbow is awful that I'm forced to use the knife and combat axe and even then it's not that great as a Party Game. Gun Game and Sharpshooter are miles better to play
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Bro come on, we have lifes and are pre occupied with other factors other than video gaming, you will find that everywhere you go, plus lately you havent been contributing in the Clan Ops, check Elite if you dont believe me, plus your not even in my PSN List, did you delete me a while back?

The crossbow is awful that I'm forced to use the knife and combat axe and even then it's not that great as a Party Game. Gun Game and Sharpshooter are miles better to play
    What I find freaking stupid is that the Radar is ALWAYS on, I mean wtf is the point of O.I.T.C with RADAR on all the damn time, it's less fun that way, at least for me :/

Guys, go on elite and check my rank in Gun game. It's so high I'm never playing Gun game again.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Guys, go on elite and check my rank in Gun game. It's so high I'm never playing Gun game again.
    Lol I just wanna get those backgrounds, so easy to get.
    'Murica

alright guys, win 50 games tommorrow and we'll have gold clan tags. Isn't that a good enough incentive? Just go for wins. In other words, play the objective!

i don't even wear clan tags but if they golden i'm gonna be rockin' [cats] hard as ****

what's gameplan? everybody just works seperately for the wins?

just because we aren't able to just drop what we are doing in our lives just to get on a videogame that we don't play full time like some people doesn't mean we don't care about the clan. And just because we aren't on at the same times as you are does not mean we don't ever get on. And although we don't play in parties of more than 3 ever does not mean it is a train wreck. Sorry we have lives and don't have time to devote our lives to a videogame.
    I have school you know that's why I'm only on Fridays and the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I got on today and that's a rare occurrence. I have next to no free time right now, but you'd like me to forget about school and stuff? There's no way that'll happen. In a week or 2 I'll probably be back to playing full time like a month ago but for now it's maybe once a week at most.
    Why would I tell you school isn't important ? It's the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Bro come on, we have lifes and are pre occupied with other factors other than video gaming, you will find that everywhere you go, plus lately you havent been contributing in the Clan Ops, check Elite if you dont believe me, plus your not even in my PSN List, did you delete me a while back?
    No I haven't deleted you you are still on my friends list. I have been busy too. I did yesterday in the TDM clan op.

So last night, me and a couple of Xbox Live mates FINALLY did the Maxis easter egg on TranZit.

You have NO IDEA how relieved Marc (our Scottish friend) was about that. He's a huge achievement hunter, and that easter egg was driving him up the wall. He was thinking in school of ways to complete it, even lying in bed he couldn't get it out of his head, and he was always pestering us to keep trying it.

I wasn't as bothered about it as he was, but it was really nice to get it.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Congrats man.

So I played Nuketown zombies for the first time yesterday and got to round 16. These randoms went to my spot and ****ed up my rape training.

I have scho
    No I haven't deleted you you are still on my friends list. I have been busy too. I did yesterday in the TDM clan op.
    Oh ok because you are at tye very bottom of the list (even below peiple who haven't gooten on in months) your avatar never loads and you have no last sign in time, ill take a pic so you can see how I see you on PSN
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    So last night, me and a couple of Xbox Live mates FINALLY did the Maxis easter egg on TranZit.

You have NO IDEA how relieved Marc (our Scottish friend) was about that. He's a huge achievement hunter, and that easter egg was driving him up the wall. He was thinking in school of ways to complete it, even lying in bed he couldn't get it out of his head, and he was always pestering us to keep trying it.

I wasn't as bothered about it as he was, but it was really nice to get it.
    Cool man

Congrats man.

So I played Nuketown zombies for the first time yesterday and got to round 16. These randoms went to my spot and ****ed up my rape training.
    Hate when people do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i don't even wear clan tags but if they golden i'm gonna be rockin' [cats] hard as ****

what's gameplan? everybody just works seperately for the wins?
    I think that will work, but it would be easier to work in 2s or 3s. I may not be able to do it because I have a ****ton of homework.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Hate when people do that.
    Yea I even got the guys downed on purpose a couple times. They would be in the box and I would lead the zombies towards them and get them stuck and than they would get downed.

So I finally played Nuketown for the first time on Saturday night, and on my first solo run I made it to 21 I think, and with randoms I got to 19. It was REALLY stupid because we still didn't have jugg by round 20 almost. I really hate maps when the perks are random.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    So I finally played Nuketown for the first time on Saturday night, and on my first solo run I made it to 21 I think, and with randoms I got to 19. It was REALLY stupid because we still didn't have jugg by round 20 almost. I really hate maps when the perks are random.
    ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mustang and Sally. All you'll ever need.

̿

Mustang and Sally. All you'll ever need.
    ^^ This, this goes for any map basically

Page 329 of 427 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379 ... LastLast