Page 332 of 427 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I was playing Black Ops 2 yesterday and I went up levels like crazy! Pretty much every game I went up on or two levels. I'm Prestige 1 Level 37. With DXP ending today, I won't level up as much. DX
    Ends tomorrow morning at 10. Funny, I have monday off so I can play til it's over. And if you guys play with me, you know I rarely rage. But yesterday I wanted to break my controller. Everytime i tried to get a bloodthirsty for gold guns, I died on a 3 or 4 killstreak.Not once or twice but every game. I was so frustrated. After 6 with the vector, I couldn't get any more. I barely got the pdw gold. I pretty much need bloodthirsties with every SMG to get them all gold. But the remingtons and target finder campers are pissing me off. Part of me just wants to boost for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Ends tomorrow morning at 10. Funny, I have monday off so I can play til it's over. And if you guys play with me, you know I rarely rage. But yesterday I wanted to break my controller. Everytime i tried to get a bloodthirsty for gold guns, I died on a 3 or 4 killstreak.Not once or twice but every game. I was so frustrated. After 6 with the vector, I couldn't get any more. I barely got the pdw gold. I pretty much need bloodthirsties with every SMG to get them all gold. But the remingtons and target finder campers are pissing me off. Part of me just wants to boost for them.
    The secret to getting bloodthirstys are just play normally, don't even try going for them. It's a mentality thing. Before you know it you'll get them.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The secret to getting bloodthirstys are just play normally, don't even try going for them. It's a mentality thing. Before you know it you'll get them.
    I know, but I wanted to get them gold for double xp weekend. And for some reason the game decides to give me marshmallow bullets when I get 3 or 4 kills. :/

To all my old clan members sorry for saying I was leaving. Good luck by the way AoW is doing better than most clans. A ton of clans are STILL level 1.

The new Zombies Club thread is up! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ombies-Club-V3

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I already broke a controller because of the M1216 shotgun being so crappy post patch before it got a bare power boost which is barely noticeable. The SMGs are easy since i am good with them. The Assault rifles was another story, but it was manageable.

Now i am Trying to gold the Specials (Combat Knife/Ballistic Knife/Crossbow/Riot Sheild) to get Diamond will be hell especially the Crossbow and the annoying turtle shell since its slow as hell and it sucks. Already gold the Ballistic easily thanks to Sticks and stones, but the Crossbow.....the thing is so inaccurate that it even flat out miss when you are just standing aiming straight to the heart it decides to take a 45* turn to the wall.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

got the 100 shield kills. The combat knife's almost done. Ballistic....not so much...crossbow just play sticks and stones lol

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/01/...bies-die-rise/
    the wonder weapon is called the squilifier.
    Last edited by AJ; 28th January 2013 at 10:12 PM.

There should be a Shield and Sword game mode so i can get shield kills without relying on Hardcore and dealing getting double/triple teamed by gunners wrecking my damn vision and losing the damn fights. Anyways since you got those 100 shield kills whats the special challenges....this would be fun to do...not.

Can't wait to try that new weapon out.

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

got the 100 shield kills. The combat knife's almost done. Ballistic....not so much...crossbow just play sticks and stones lol

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/01/...bies-die-rise/
    the wonder weapon is called the squilifier.
    Hopefully you don't have to build it.

Hopefully you don't have to build it.
    I think you will have to. I hate how the building things work especially for the wonder weapons thats dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I think you will have to. I hate how the building things work especially for the wonder weapons thats dumb.
    Yea I liked it better when you would randomly get it in the mystery box.

IGN said there are parts, but they never found a work bench.

SHIT MY TURTLE BEACHES BROKE! i can see the wires and idk what to do. Their support line is 9-5 est so 6-2 my time. I can't call them during school so i'd have to get up at 6am to ask them how to fucking fix it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I am NOT PAYING $60 FOR A NEW HEADSET.
    Last edited by AJ; 29th January 2013 at 3:20 AM.

So a Dragon in Zombies now........ Ok
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

You have to build the wonder weapon. ****en lame

after you build it it's in the box. and you can make it by round 6

Wow, I think PhD Flopper might actually be on Die Rise!

I don't have it, but I might get the Season Pass soon!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

At least its in a span of a few rooms unlike the jetgun you have to run a million miles to get it.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

This wonder weapon shoots purple flurp that kills the zombies. It's not that bad I saw Ali-A build it and its not that bad.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 30th January 2013 at 12:08 AM.

machinima had a stream with the zombie devs giving hints toward and easter egg. Also NGT made a YT record with like 20 vids up in one day. All die rise and they're all helpful.

the AN-94 looks solid, and it has 50 BULLETS WHEN PAP'D. That makes it like WAAAAY better than the galil was. Plus no one really seems to use the box. Ray gun (and sliquifier if u build it) are in the box.

The AN-94 is hands down the best wall weapon period imo. Besides the MG42 from Der Rise, i can easily rape zombies without really trying. The SVU is surprisingly good for a little while since in multiplayer it was horrible to no end. Haven't really got the routes down since i haven't see all the rooms plus its very intense at the same time.

Turned needs to be improved, make it 8 players and increse the weapon swap speed. I always die when i get to the crappy M27 it swaps so slow and the zombies runs so fast i always die right when the gun is about to be ready to fire. Will always hate the M27 with a passion....garbage gun. Since it can be such a camping mode since if you not on the fire side, you can camp so hard since 3 zombies is a bit low to my liking.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 30th January 2013 at 9:04 AM.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

New weapons on die rise:
    PDW
    SVU-AS
    AN-94
    Squilifier (don't know if I spelled that correctly -_-)

I think we all know the weapons lol (no offense) it's sliquifier. From what i know in MP is that besides ray gun, sliquifier, and monkeys/whatever special nade is in die rise, I'm getting the AN-94 first.

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    The AN-94 is hands down the best wall weapon period imo. Besides the MG42 from Der Rise, i can easily rape zombies without really trying. The SVU is surprisingly good for a little while since in multiplayer it was horrible to no end. Haven't really got the routes down since i haven't see all the rooms plus its very intense at the same time.

Turned needs to be improved, make it 8 players and increse the weapon swap speed. I always die when i get to the crappy M27 it swaps so slow and the zombies runs so fast i always die right when the gun is about to be ready to fire. Will always hate the M27 with a passion....garbage gun. Since it can be such a camping mode since if you not on the fire side, you can camp so hard since 3 zombies is a bit low to my liking.
    How's the peacekeeper? By the looks of it, it looks great.

Weapon XP weekend! Is it unconfirmed if it's going to be all platforms

Btw we reached lvl 10. I'm not seeing the gold clan tags though.
    EDIT: PS3 patch is out
    Last edited by Savvao; 31st January 2013 at 1:55 AM.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    How's the peacekeeper? By the looks of it, it looks great.

Weapon XP weekend! Is it unconfirmed if it's going to be all platforms

Btw we reached lvl 10. I'm not seeing the gold clan tags though.
    EDIT: PS3 patch is out
    don't ask about gold tags. And yeah the patch is up. Peacekeeper isn't OP by any means, but since it's new expect everyone to use it. It has some recoil, but it's low. I've used it at a friend's place and you kinda have to add rapid fire to make it a better CqC weapon, but the 4 new maps don't feel like the stock maps in that you can do alright with guns besides smgs.

Ok WTF is going on, I did the update on BO2 then as I start to play Zombies on the screen that shows the world it says "New" (i took a pic) and whilst in Survival Town it randomly has some perks as "You must the power on first" WTF!! Lol

Look up my recent saved films for Zombies titled Error? (because Glitch is apparantely "profanity" according to Treyarch) and you will see what I described
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 31st January 2013 at 3:54 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Page 332 of 427 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast