Page 333 of 427 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Ok WTF is going on, I did the update on BO2 then as I start to play Zombies on the screen that shows the world it says "New" (i took a pic) and whilst in Survival Town it randomly has some perks as "You must the power on first" WTF!! Lol

Look up my recent saved films for Zombies titled Error? (because Glitch is apparantely "profanity" according to Treyarch) and you will see what I described
    haven''t played since my turtle beaches broke. That seems weird. Did it happen more than once? And how's the new buffs and nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    haven''t played since my turtle beaches broke. That seems weird. Did it happen more than once? And how's the new buffs and nerfs?
    No my wife and I played that one match then went to TranZit, after awhile the perks turned back on..weird.

ALSO I got Elite to work but it only accepted A0W! as a gold clan tag, k guys? (btw its a 0 not an O)
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 31st January 2013 at 5:54 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

No my wife and I played that one match then went to TranZit, after awhile the perks turned back on..weird.

ALSO I got Elite to work but it only accepted A0W! as a gold clan tag, k guys? (btw its a 0 not an O)
    Hmm I'd tweet elite, but they wouldn't do anything about it. I'll tweet treyarch to see if we can't fix it.

The update is live for ps3 and still no master prestigers have been reset. Wow.

Wow I bet no one gives a **** about double weapon XP. And it's going to take time for all the master prestige glitchers to get reset. There are a lot.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

That's perfectly fine Zero, you really do put a lot of time into the clan.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow I bet no one gives a **** about double weapon XP. And it's going to take time for all the master prestige glitchers to get reset. There are a lot.
    yeah dude. they're banning people who reset themselves too. My friend got banned for it. And PS3 dont care, but xbox players are prolly gonna prestige and use the peacekeeper nonstop lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    That's perfectly fine Zero, you really do put a lot of time into the clan.
    not sure if being sarcastic, if you guys want a different Tag just let me know

I don't mind. So to have Gold clan tags in the game I'll have to set the clan tag to "A0W!"? How will I know if it's gold?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I don't mind. So to have Gold clan tags in the game I'll have to set the clan tag to "A0W!"? How will I know if it's gold?
    well the A0W! Wont work due to the ! But we can always choose something else to set it as, and for the Gold to be seen you have to check Elite it will be Gold on there, on tne consoles it is hard because our name is always highlighted in yellow :/

Is there supposed to be a Hardcore Free-For-All? Because I can't access it if there is. There's no option in Join a Game.

Also, since I'm going to be prestiging soon, I've decided to only use SMGs and to try and get Diamond for them.

yeah dude. they're banning people who reset themselves too. My friend got banned for it. And PS3 dont care, but xbox players are prolly gonna prestige and use the peacekeeper nonstop lol
    Wow I thought they just reset you, not ban. xD

Don't know if anyone's seen this, but look at the first paragraph: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Die_Rise
    Release date is February 28th for PS3.

Oh yeah I forgot, whats annoying me lately is that I dont keep the perma perks such as Quivk Revive and Steel Bars, after a couple of matches they go away. Wtf :/

Well having finally played through BOII I figure I might as well post my opinion.

I was very impressed by the campaign's narrative. It was tightly focused and well written, allowing players to understand and empathise with almost all the characters, making it easily one of the series best. Indeed I think I'd put it down as the best since CoD 4: MW.
    However...     Spoiler:- Villian:
    Also in the past CoD story-lines have just been the motivator/framework for the explosive action of the campaign, giving you enough to know why you're fighting and a little extra entertainment, o having to consider the branching storyline does actually get in the way of the foot to floor arcade action the series is known for.

The action certainly felt tighter and better than in previous Treyarch entries and was overall quite satisfying.
    However Treyarch really need to incorporate that code Infinity Ward created for AI allies to pick up and throw back enemy grenades, instead of running in terror or even not noticing them... And it is so definitely time for the CoD series at large to revisit it's grenade indicator, which is definitely showing its age having not been revamped in years while other developers have started using similar but more accurate versions.
    Also the action is pulled down a tad by having to consider the arching storyline.

Strike Missions... I both love and hate these.
    It's good to finally see something new in CoD and the potential is great... However the control scheme needs more work, the balancing of friendly and enemy forces needs more work, and the AI of your troops TRULY needs more work... Even allied AI troops in normal missions aren't THAT dumb. Makes it even worse when you consider what failing in these missions means for the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow I thought they just reset you, not ban. xD
    ban for a week. And sir who evaluated campaign. Please use spoilers.

Jesus christ the last few levels take SO LONG.

Also does anyone have perma Jugg yet? When you match it was actual Juggernog you can take like 6 hits or something insane.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by DemonViper View Post
    Call of Duty is f**king gay.
    Why do you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonViper View Post
    Call of Duty is f**king gay.
    care to tell us why you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Well having finally played through BOII I figure I might as well post my opinion.

I was very impressed by the campaign's narrative. It was tightly focused and well written, allowing players to understand and empathise with almost all the characters, making it easily one of the series best. Indeed I think I'd put it down as the best since CoD 4: MW.
    However... I disliked how sodding omni-present Mendes was, I mean seriously how the heck does a guy get his hooks into that many different places? Also in the past CoD story-lines have just been the motivator/framework for the explosive action of the campaign, giving you enough to know why you're fighting and a little extra entertainment, having to consider the branching storyline gets in the way of the foot to floor arcade action the series is known for.

The action certainly felt tighter and better than in previous Treyarch entries and was overall quite satisfying.
    However Treyarch really need to incorporate that code Infinity Ward created for AI allies to pick up and throw back enemy grenades, instead of running in terror or even not noticing them... And it is so definitely time for the CoD series at large to revisit it's grenade indicator, which is definitely
    Also the action is pulled down a tad by having to consider the arching storyline.

Strike Missions... I both love and hate these.
    It's good to finally see something new in CoD and the potential is great... However the control scheme needs more work, the balancing of friendly and enemy forces needs more work, and the AI of your troops TRULY needs more work... Even allied AI troops in normal missions aren't THAT dumb. Makes it even worse when you consider what failing in these missions means for the campaign.
    Use Spoilers for respect of those who havent beaten the game yet at least Mod

care to tell us why you think so?
    Yea AJ, copy exactly what I said. Lol

So I've been stalking die rise on YouTube and that map looks really big. It doesn't even feel like a zombie map anymore.

sorry didnt see lol. they patched the sliquifier so all 4 players can't get it at once now.

Use Spoilers for respect of those who havent beaten the game yet at least Mod
    If you insist, though I only mentioned the known villain...

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    If you insist, though I only mentioned the known villain...
    when i see a post not spoilered, i assume it's not about campaign. Just to be safe

TELIXION FIGURED OUT THE EGG!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJBQP67tns
    (his friend uploaded it)
    but NGT ripped it off of another guy and is uploading first for the views/cash :/
    Last edited by AJ; 1st February 2013 at 4:13 AM.

I hear the Ballistic Knife got improved in BO2 and I was wondering, is it worth a permanent unlock? I'm level 30-something prestige 1 right now (KSG was my first unlock) and I was wondering if I should get the Ballistic Knife or Ghost. I didn't get to use it before I prestiged because there was no room for it in my classes, so I never really got to try it out.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Page 333 of 427 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast