Page 335 of 427 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Had a make up for lost time last week so I got 4 guns golden this weekend:
    PDW
    Chicom CQB
    Vector
    Mp7
    They were all really close together with being done with headshots the most annoying thing was going for bloodthirsties. Especially for the mp7 that thing is awful by itself.

I am working on the SMGs to get diamond for all those guns all I have left to to get gold is the skorpion and that one is going to be easy peasy with the headshots because of its recoil.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 4th February 2013 at 12:48 PM.

I got the map pack yesterday. Mainly just played Die Rise and I think it's pretty challenging. I just need to get used to the map and make sure I don't fall off. :P

I find it funny how people wanted stuff like playing as a zombie and using PAP on a gun more than once (without getting it from the box again) and Treyarch did not deliver. I don't think people wanted to PAP more than once just for a different attachment.....

They at least added in Nuketown Zombies, but I can't say anything good/bad about it because I don't have Nuketown Zombies.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Especially for the mp7 that thing is awful by itself.
    I find the MP7 to be good, I do good with it 9/10 times I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I got the map pack yesterday. Mainly just played Die Rise and I think it's pretty challenging. I just need to get used to the map and make sure I don't fall off. :P

I find it funny how people wanted stuff like playing as a zombie and using PAP on a gun more than once (without getting it from the box again) and Treyarch did not deliver. I don't think people wanted to PAP more than once just for a different attachment.....

They at least added in Nuketown Zombies, but I can't say anything good/bad about it because I don't have Nuketown Zombies.
    Lol wut? Havent you played Turned on Diner? That is playing as a Zombie so how did Treyarch not Deliver???
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Lol wut? Havent you played Turned on Diner? That is playing as a Zombie so how did Treyarch not Deliver???
    It's kind of sorta really awful

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Porque?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    How? (Just like *IZ* said) I mean we have never had it before so we can't compare it to anything else and It seems fun, unless it's little things like "OMG i KEEP LOSING WITH THIS GUN!!111" then no, I find it overall fun, new feature.

I've to realise that some of these weapons are just really terrible and I see no reason why anyone would ever actually use them. I'm not even really trying to get diamond camos seeing as I'm already got what I wanted (Prestige Master) and I thought I'd try out some of the guns especially due to Double Weapon XP weekend but my goodness, that M1216 is so terrible along with the S12. Also not really a big fan of the Swat-556 despite everyone else loving it so much, but maybe I wasn't using it right or something but either way no assault rifle even comes close to the AN-94, love that thing.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

PDW
    Chicom CQB
    Vector
    Mp7
    They were all really close together with being done with headshots the most annoying thing was going for bloodthirsties. Especially for the mp7 that thing is awful by itself.

I am working on the SMGs to get diamond for all those guns all I have left to to get gold is the skorpion and that one is going to be easy peasy with the headshots because of its recoil.
    MP7 was my first gold smg (3rd gold gun overall) and I thought it was pretty good on nuketown 24/7. I didn't even try for gold, after the no perk/attach kills it took me like 5 games for it.
    How? (Just like *IZ* said) I mean we have never had it before so we can't compare it to anything else and It seems fun, unless it's little things like "OMG i KEEP LOSING WITH THIS GUN!!111" then no, I find it overall fun, new feature.
    I've played it at a friends house, and the olympia one is impossible to get over 2 kills with. The reload takes forever, and the pistol is utter garbage. The reverse gun game isn't as bad, but the 3 zombies are really fast and hard to kill. Plus it's only on diner. You'd think that i didn't really explain why it's a letdown, but after 2 or 3 games of it, it gets old. Like really bleh old. Trust me on that one. You will most likely feel the same way on Feb 28th. Die Rise is the ****. I loved it. Played it solo at my friend's place and got to round 30 with the sliquifier stair/ramp strategy easily. The galvaknuckles are a must have for getting all 6 perks. Plus he had perma-jugg already (like me) so it took 6 hits to down with jugg. I got bored and dolphin dived off the map. lmao

PDW
    Chicom CQB
    Vector
    Mp7

my most used weapon is the pdw-57 with 900 kills and i only have 45 headshots with it lol. bloodthirsties seem pretty easy but i haven't gotten a 100 headshots on any guns to experience the other challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    my most used weapon is the pdw-57 with 900 kills and i only have 45 headshots with it lol. bloodthirsties seem pretty easy but i haven't gotten a 100 headshots on any guns to experience the other challenges
    lol I've got over 1000 pdw kills. The easiest is the skorpion i'd say. If you aim at the chest, the recoil gives you quite a few headshots. I LOVE my diamond pdw, but since I trust xboxahoy i've been using the MMS on it and the MMS zooms out so I see less of the diamond awesomeness

Wow AJ, you're becoming quite a show off.

And I like any gun as long as it has select fire. Lol. The Swat is really fun to use with select fire and silencer.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow AJ, you're becoming quite a show off.

And I like any gun as long as it has select fire. Lol. The Swat is really fun to use with select fire and silencer.
    I have yet to try that

I have yet to try that
    If you try it out try adding stock along select fire and the silencer, it will be deadly. And ofc don't forget scavenger, that thing eats up the ammo like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    If you try it out try adding stock along select fire and the silencer, it will be deadly. And ofc don't forget scavenger, that thing eats up the ammo like nothing.
    What about Grip instead of Stock? I heard they made the stock useless with the update, (the grip is worthless also I heard)

Not trying to show off :/ sorry if it came out that way. Was just being honest.......

i always aim at the chest and get chest shots am i doing it wrong

What about Grip instead of Stock? I heard they made the stock useless with the update, (the grip is worthless also I heard)
    Naw stock is still good and if you have to shot someone from range just switch back to burst mode. That's what I usually do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i always aim at the chest and get chest shots am i doing it wrong
    After a while you'll start aiming for the head. It just happens.

Grip is bad. All it does is if you burst fire a gun, the recoil goes back to the original state faster. It doesn't change the recoil itself at all. Just center-speed. I never use it because to me stock is better. I've been using the hybrid sight and it's pretty good. Haven't seen a downside to using it yet like MW3 did.

It had soooooooooooo much potential, and it was messed up. Like most things COD tries to do.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Grip is bad. All it does is if you burst fire a gun, the recoil goes back to the original state faster. It doesn't change the recoil itself at all. Just center-speed. I never use it because to me stock is better. I've been using the hybrid sight and it's pretty good. Haven't seen a downside to using it yet like MW3 did.
    How do you know it does nothing? It doesn't do much visual change, but the hidden mechanics make a difference too. I'm not too knowledgeable but that's what I understand from the explanation Vahn put out.

Also subject change: when you get to rank 55 prestige 10, do you have to prestige one more time to get to Master Prestige? And if you do, when you enter Master Prestige, it unlocks everything right? Does it unlock all the gun Camos and all the challenges? Because when I eventually get there, I'd like to work for it and get all the challenges myself.

Also another subject change, I'm trying to get SMGs diamond this prestige, on my next one I'm going to try to prestige without getting any kills. Lots of EMP-ing.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Also subject change: when you get to rank 55 prestige 10, do you have to prestige one more time to get to Master Prestige? And if you do, when you enter Master Prestige, it unlocks everything right? Does it unlock all the gun Camos and all the challenges? Because when I eventually get there, I'd like to work for it and get all the challenges myself.
    You have to level up one more time though you won't see an XP bar and then you'll hit Master Prestige and all it does is unlock all weapons, equipment, scorestreaks, perks and wildcards for you to use, it does not affect your camo or challenges though for obvious reasons you will not receive XP for doing those.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    How do you know it does nothing? It doesn't do much visual change, but the hidden mechanics make a difference too. I'm not too knowledgeable but that's what I understand from the explanation Vahn put out.

Also another subject change, I'm trying to get SMGs diamond this prestige, on my next one I'm going to try to prestige without getting any kills. Lots of EMP-ing.
    I just told you what vahn put out. It increases the centerspeed, or how long it takes for the recoil to go down after you stop shooting. In other words, grip only helps when burst firing. That is what he said when everyone gave up on trying to figure the grip out.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

You know what i missed when I was doing my 15th prestige run that BO2 doesn't have, is the Prestige playercards. I never really asked around, but i do miss the whole animated 15th prestige playercard and was hoping for the animated Master Prestige playercard, but we get nothing but everything unlocked which is kinda pointless if its just that. Its nice and all, but i wanted more than just that. How about exclusive camo or something.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    You know what i missed when I was doing my 15th prestige run that BO2 doesn't have, is the Prestige playercards. I never really asked around, but i do miss the whole animated 15th prestige playercard and was hoping for the animated Master Prestige playercard, but we get nothing but everything unlocked which is kinda pointless if its just that. Its nice and all, but i wanted more than just that. How about exclusive camo or something.
    IKR? It feels weird not having them.

Now it's hard to tell where people are from without the flag playcards.

Page 335 of 427 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385 ... LastLast