Page 336 of 427 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #8376
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    IKR? It feels weird not having them.

    Now it's hard to tell where people are from without the flag playcards.
    lol i used one or two of them, but in BO1 i hardly had any playercards because I saved up cod points for other stuff lol

  2. #8377
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Imagine Neon/LED camos would look over the top crazy. Would be enough to keep me away from the Diamonds.

    I pretty much unlocked everything except the Gold camos which i have 10 on my 15th (4 on 14th) and alot of attachments and other camos on alot of guns. Theres only 6 that i unlocked all camos/attachments.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  3. #8378
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    Imagine Neon/LED camos would look over the top crazy. Would be enough to keep me away from the Diamonds.

    I pretty much unlocked everything except the Gold camos which i have 10 on my 15th (4 on 14th) and alot of attachments and other camos on alot of guns. Theres only 6 that i unlocked all camos/attachments.
    I'd think that neon camos would distract and the contrast with CoD maps in general, which mostly don't have popping or neon colors would just draw attention to the gun rather than the enemy player.

  4. #8379
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I'd think that neon camos would distract and the contrast with CoD maps in general, which mostly don't have popping or neon colors would just draw attention to the gun rather than the enemy player.
    Lol who gives a **** about that, as long as it looks cool, no one cares.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  5. #8380
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    How do you know it does nothing?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpgW4vpZtxQ

    This guy knows what he's talking about.

  6. #8381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Lol who gives a **** about that, as long as it looks cool, no one cares.
    not really people do care......watch this video and you'll get it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23_MIwYpuPM
    Last edited by AJ; 7th February 2013 at 12:58 AM.

  7. #8382
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    That's why I stopped bothering with Fore Grip as it was a waste and that point could be better spent in actually improving the weapon. Same reason why I don't use any sights either as again it doesn't really improve the weapon.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  8. #8383
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    That's why I stopped bothering with Fore Grip as it was a waste and that point could be better spent in actually improving the weapon. Same reason why I don't use any sights either as again it doesn't really improve the weapon.
    sights depend on the weapon. On the KSG I always use a sight and/or quickdraw. That gun needs dead accuracy so a sight is useful.

  9. #8384
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    . Same reason why I don't use any sights either as again it doesn't really improve the weapon.
    Are you an I playing the same game? Sights definetly help in a guns performance, that Hybrid Sight really helps on some guns.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  10. #8385
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Are you an I playing the same game? Sights definetly help in a guns performance, that Hybrid Sight really helps on some guns.
    most guns like smgs don't need them. The irons aren't the BO1 irons, but they're still workable. None of them are like the MW3's M60. That one had terrible irons. I use sights on the SCAR, SMR, KSG, executioner (lol) and most LMGs. The hybrid is pretty good in this game but my favorite sight is the ED tech. The reflex is ok but in this game I feel the holo sight is stronger than in the past.

  11. #8386
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Still don't see the point of sights myself, if it helps you see the enemy clearer and helps you aim better then more power to you but I manage just fine without them and would rather spend that point on something that would actually help and is useful like a suppressor or the adjustable stock. You can learn to identify targets and shoot without relying on sights/target finder but there isn't really a substitute for staying off the radar when firing or reloading a lot quicker or having additional range in your weapon.

    I can't say having a sight is a better than having stuff like quickdraw, fast mag, long barrel, suppressor and a few others which I feel benefits you more than a sight ever could.

    What I'm trying to get at is that I don't think it actually does improve a gun's performance at all but rather it helps you yourself.
    Last edited by King Lawliet; 7th February 2013 at 11:59 AM.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  12. #8387
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Still don't see the point of sights myself, if it helps you see the enemy clearer and helps you aim better then more power to you but I manage just fine without them and would rather spend that point on something that would actually help and is useful like a suppressor or the adjustable stock. You can learn to identify targets and shoot without relying on sights/target finder but there isn't really a substitute for staying off the radar when firing or reloading a lot quicker or having additional range in your weapon.

    I can't say having a sight is a better than having stuff like quickdraw, fast mag, long barrel, suppressor and a few others which I feel benefits you more than a sight ever could.

    What I'm trying to get at is that I don't think it actually does improve a gun's performance at all but rather it helps you yourself.
    B

    Yea I am pretty sure that sights don't make the gun better.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  13. #8388
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    I never use optics. It just takes a game or two to adjust to a weapon's iron sights and I'm good. Red Dot, EOTech, etc are all non-beneficial, and ACOG has a bonus and a (worse, imo) negative effect.

    Even on the KSG I never use an optic because with shotties I always run Primary Gunfighter and I prefer to run Extended Mag, Stock and Laser Sight (Quickdraw in place of the LS on the S12 and KSG).

    Besides some guns have such sexy irons I just love to look at them. Like

        Spoiler:- gunsgunsgunsgunsgunsgunsguns:
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th February 2013 at 9:48 PM.

  14. #8389
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Tbh its retarded to have optics on a shotty since i pretty much hipfire 95%+ of the time in all cods i played. Plus yes aiming tighten up the spread pattern, but it makes no difference if the enemy is literally point blank. The only time i ever aim down is because of the KSG since the slug rounds and the only reason some should put optics if they suck with the sights (No offense).

    I always run with iron sights since as a objective rusher, the optics such as the ED Tech/ACOG the enhanced zoom is nice and all, but the edges of the optics is a total vision block. Plus Iron sights on most guns are workable. Only gun i hated the Irons is the M60 from COD4, Just its annoying in general. Don't know about MW3 M60 since i didn't play enough to care about the game since i sold it 2 months after launch.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  15. #8390
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I never use optics. It just takes a game or two to adjust to a weapon's iron sights and I'm good. Red Dot, EOTech, etc are all non-beneficial, and ACOG has a bonus and a (worse, imo) negative effect.

    Even on the KSG I never use an optic because with shotties I always run Primary Gunfighter and I prefer to run Extended Mag, Stock and Laser Sight (Quickdraw in place of the LS on the S12 and KSG).
    What negative effect on the ACOG?

    And why aren't you using a Long Barrel on shotguns? Just kidding (it's personal preference). Also I hate when people say shotties.

    With my Remington (the only shotgun I ever use, except sometimes the M1216, which has the same usage as described here) I either hipfire if someone sneaks up on me and I turn around quickly, or I basically quick-scope with it, and optics don't help with that.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  16. #8391
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    What negative effect on the ACOG?
    It reduces the peripheral vision when you aim down meaning you won't see the things around the outside of the sights very well, or rather you won't see as many things when you aim in compared to Iron Sights. ACOG has the worst peripheral vision of all optics.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 7th February 2013 at 10:41 PM.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  17. #8392
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    ACOG also increases recoil.

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    And why aren't you using a Long Barrel on shotguns? Just kidding (it's personal preference).
    I meant to say that instead of Stock.

  18. #8393
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    pretty sure acog in this game doesn't increase recoil like it did in bo1. might seem so because of the higher level zoom though but it doesn't increase actual recoil numbers.

    then again this is based on what i only faintly remember hearing once or twice and i haven't actually tested it out, nor do i use acog on any of my classes

    also i got to first prestige gg

  19. #8394
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I think the target finder has the worse peripheral vision out all the optics but I suppose that's kind of made up with the whole "hey shoot here!" feature of the attachment.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  20. #8395
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    The Target finder has no peripheral vision at all just the whole screen is just the entire sight itself and a easymode detector that noobs love to use. Thats why i troll those kids with smokes or cold blooded so they have to rely on their eyes instead of a easymode detector.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  21. #8396
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    acog increases visual recoil. Not gun recoil. And extended mags make the reloads 10% longer. Not much for smgs but for LMGs and the pump shotties it's alot.

    Oh once you unlock ballistic knifes, crossbow, and tomohawks i'd play sticks and stones a bit more. You get crossbow kills so much easier. After a few games I got really good at predicting where people go and sticking them with arrows.

  22. #8397
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I just need that 1 freaking bloodthirsty and i get my Gold Crossbow. Kinda annoying when theres a lobby full of run and slash idiots that can't fire the Ballistic Knife. 6 Bolts is not enough sometimes.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  23. #8398
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The depths of your despair
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I just need that 1 freaking bloodthirsty and i get my Gold Crossbow. Kinda annoying when theres a lobby full of run and slash idiots that can't fire the Ballistic Knife. 6 Bolts is not enough sometimes.
    I almost always have Scavenger on my Crossbow class.

    And that brings up a question about the Ballistic Knife; according to my brother it shows up on radar. He saw an enemy fire it, and the red dot appeared on his map. Is this true?

    Credit to FrozenConstellation

  24. #8399
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I almost always have Scavenger on my Crossbow class.

    And that brings up a question about the Ballistic Knife; according to my brother it shows up on radar. He saw an enemy fire it, and the red dot appeared on his map. Is this true?
    Ballistic has always shown up on the radar since BO1. He was talking about sticks and stones lol. Hardcore is helpful for the bow. A stick is a instakill and the kill radius is a lil bigger.
    you could always boost for it

  25. #8400
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The depths of your despair
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Ballistic has always shown up on the radar since BO1. He was talking about sticks and stones lol. Hardcore is helpful for the bow. A stick is a instakill and the kill radius is a lil bigger.
    you could always boost for it
    Agh, I should've known. Derp moment right there. Huh...it feels like it shouldn't. I mean, a spring-action knife launcher would be much quieter then something like a supressed LMG, but those are invisible. >.<

    Credit to FrozenConstellation

Page 336 of 427 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •