Page 340 of 427 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

So I just made in to 30 on Moon solo before remembering the Wave Gun does make Zombies give drops, so I had no ammo and got pinned D:

Good run though all things considered. I played CotD beforehand and played ****

PS3 users still have to wait for the DLC Maps + Peacekeeper until February 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    PS3 users still have to wait for the DLC Maps + Peacekeeper until February 28th.
    10 more days
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Can y'all answer another one of my noob questions? I know you can't complete challenges in BO2 Combat Training, but my brother says that you can get the special weapon camos (such as Skulls, Art of War, ect.) in it. Is this true, or is he wrong?

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Can y'all answer another one of my noob questions? I know you can't complete challenges in BO2 Combat Training, but my brother says that you can get the special weapon camos (such as Skulls, Art of War, ect.) in it. Is this true, or is he wrong?
    false. no challenges work in combat training.

and the peacekeeper is...well if you can use an M27 and the vector, it's kinda inbetween those two. Only a slower-ish fire rate that's around the PDW's RoF. If you like to spray with it, rapid fire+extended mags makes it pretty much an MP7. But you can get an MP7 for one point and making the peacekeeper more CQC takes 3. As far as I have played with it, it's good but not super amazing. But I did split screen at a friend's place when the DLC dropped, and only one guy didn't use the peacekeeper. The killfeed was ALL peacekeeper. And if you guys go into the less used playlists a TON of people will be headshot boosting. Just letting you know...

Also I heard that you won't need to run scavenger when using the peacekeeper since there will be peacekeepers all over the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Also I heard that you won't need to run scavenger when using the peacekeeper since there will be peacekeepers all over the floor.
    dude, you could just hold down X (square on ps3) and run around and pick up like a million peacekeepers. If you run the common attachments or none, you never run out.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    dude, you could just hold down X (square on ps3) and run around and pick up like a million peacekeepers. If you run the common attachments or none, you never run out.
    That's what I mean.

lol it was hilarious. Since we were split screening people thought we would suck so I purposely used PDWs and DSRs and Remingtons to piss off all the peacekeeper spammers. If you don't care about using peacekeeper, just use the OP guns to piss people off. It's hilarious.

lol it was hilarious. Since we were split screening people thought we would suck so I purposely used PDWs and DSRs and Remingtons to piss off all the peacekeeper spammers. If you don't care about using peacekeeper, just use the OP guns to piss people off. It's hilarious.
    Nice. Lol I should do that when I get all the dlc to piss everyone off.

Ehh the Peacekeeper is Ok, on a side note, 2 cool things, 1- got a AC3 Limited Edition PS3 from the mom and I discovered a new cool looking game that I most likely will get, it's called Destiny, check it out --- Click me
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

bungie made that game. On another note, maybe try something like AWar for the clan tags? Periods don't work and it's been a while since AoW got the gold clan tag feature. It doesn't have to be a direct variant of AoW.....

God I hate Black Ops II so much, that game is a piece of crap. I really, really regret buying it. Here's my issues with it.

SMG's are so overpowered that the only way I can even go positive is if I run and gun, and it isn't my play style.
    The lag is ridiculous, even on best connection that doesn't get the job done but it does help but I don't really notice it.
    The guns really suck imo, there's very very few guns that I actually like.
    Once again, the spawn spots are a joke. Whoever see's who behind or spawn trap wins CoD.

Here I'll give it a couple names.

Shoot someone first you still die duty
    Run and gun duty
    Dropshot but don't show on killcam duty
    Spray half clip no fires showed on killcam duty
    lag central duty
    shoot a mile away and hits duty

I can go on all day. This game sucks SOOOO bad and I'm getting rid of it. Anybody want a free Black Ops II?
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

bungie made that game. On another note, maybe try something like AWar for the clan tags? Periods don't work and it's been a while since AoW got the gold clan tag feature. It doesn't have to be a direct variant of AoW.....

Yeah I know, I'll try it out tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    God I hate Black Ops II so much, that game is a piece of crap. I really, really regret buying it. Here's my issues with it.

SMG's are so overpowered that the only way I can even go positive is if I run and gun, and it isn't my play style.
    The lag is ridiculous, even on best connection that doesn't get the job done but it does help but I don't really notice it.
    Once again, the spawn spots are a joke. Whoever see's who behind or spawn trap wins CoD.

Run and gun duty
    lag central duty

I can go on all day. This game sucks SOOOO bad and I'm getting rid of it. Anybody want a free Black Ops II?
    LOL This made me laugh, thanks kid.

Run and gun duty
    lag central duty

Hey look a Chicago native! And yea I was getting frustrated with it as well. But just head to hardcore and **** around by killing ppl. Or just use RPG. You don't always have to go for the killstreaks to have fun.

I'm not no novice in COD I've been playing longer than a lot of you guy's or maybe not, I can't really say. I played it before online so I KNOW A BROKEN GAME WHEN I SEE ONE. COD 4 I had no issues with it, no one had advantages, well if you had crappy connection you pretty much got punished but yea. WaW, made my Treyarch, gotta say IW is the better of the two, wasn't a fan of WaW. MW2 little to no issues for me at least, once again got punished for bad connection. Then Black Ops to Black Ops II I stated realizing, "Damn, wth is going on here? This don't seem right."

Little Jimmy who has a bad connection sucked in MW2 but when he picked up MW3 he's like damn, I'm good at this game. No dude, you didn't get better your at an advantage, that's the problem I have with these never CoD games. They're broken to the point where they're unplayable for me. I played with a party in like 3 games and I said, "Yo guys, imma pop in another game and sell this piece of ****, it's ****ing ******** and broken, wanna play wit me online pop in a different disk". Or somewhere along those lines, I have't played the game since then. If I actually decide to keep it imma call my internet provider up and be like yo, drop the high speed internet and give me the $30 deal. Then imma grab my netgear router and bust it and buy a crappy one. THEN I'll go online and be like, yep seems right to me.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Run and gun duty
    lag central duty

Well then we are playing 2 different games. I can do just fine with a Ballista Irons and a Five-Seven. (actually, the thing I like most about BO2 is that you can have a sniper rifle with iron sights) Said pistol can actually beat quite a few SMGs because I have a good trigger finger. I have I think only 1 class that has an SMG, and I never use that. I mainly run around with the Ballistic Knife, snipe with iron sights Ballista, or tomahawk everything with an Assault Shield and Fast Hands. I am an unconventional fighter, but I still do decently. Yes, the lag comp is annoying, but not a game breaker. Actually, I think MW3 had the worst spawns; I rarely get spawnkilled in BO2.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Oh yes the game is broken. MW3 was broken as well. No joke, I'm a COD vet and I ain't touching BOII again and not buying the next one. They blew it. It's just really frustrating, I don't care about kills and K/D and all that crap I just wanna have a fair game where no one gets screwed but it's unplayable for me. As I said, I've been playing COD for forever now so I know a broken game when I see it. BOII is unplayable. That's why I ain't playing it anymore, I don't even have fun with it, even if I got positive.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Oh yes the game is broken. MW3 was broken as well. No joke, I'm a COD vet and I ain't touching BOII again and not buying the next one. They blew it. It's just really frustrating, I don't care about kills and K/D and all that crap I just wanna have a fair game where no one gets screwed but it's unplayable for me. As I said, I've been playing COD for forever now so I know a broken game when I see it. BOII is unplayable. That's why I ain't playing it anymore, I don't even have fun with it, even if I got positive.
    No, its not, all the problems you mentioned have nevr happened to me, ever. And thats because I use "Best Connection" option with High Speed Internet

Your lying buddy, you don't have what your claim you have. Do I need to get a video camera, go online to my provider and show you my deal with prices and everything, take you a little tour through my home and show you my connection set up, do an online speed test then pop in BOII and show you the issues? If I have to I will. The games broken, I use best connection and nothing, and don't tell me there ain't nothing wrong with it. Pop in CoD 4 then compare them, yea that's what I thought.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Your lying buddy, you don't have what your claim you have. Do I need to get a video camera, go online to my provider and show you my deal with prices and everything, take you a little tour through my home and show you my connection set up, do an online speed test then pop in BOII and show you the issues? If I have to I will. The games broken, I use best connection and nothing, and don't tell me there ain't nothing wrong with it. Pop in CoD 4 then compare them, yea that's what I thought.
    Yeah actually you do and once again I DON'T have any of the problems you mentioned, EVER, except in MW2 Because of the hackers, but other than that no problems whatsoever, maybe also because I'm smart and mostly play Demolition...

On a side note, are you sure it's not all the weed you allegedly smoke that has killed whatever brain cells you have that make you think it's the game that's broken and not just you sucking?
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 19th February 2013 at 7:03 AM.

Yes It's not the ****ing weed and your pushing my patience. Your just a COD drone and you know it. You'll do anything to back up a broken COD game cuz your a fanboy. It's that simple, the games broken, it's not just me it's all over youtube, all over Activisions forum, IT'S EVERYWHERE!. So no It's not just me. I'm not just coming up with ****ing issues out of the blue, I'm noticing them because I've been paying COD since it pretty much came out and played all COD online and I know a broken game.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Yes It's not the ****ing weed and your pushing my patience. Your just a COD drone and you know it. You'll do anything to back up a broken COD game cuz your a fanboy. It's that simple, the games broken, it's not just me it's all over youtube, all over Activisions forum, IT'S EVERYWHERE!. So no It's not just me.
    If you actually look at the complainer's it's mostly 12 and under aged group of individuals, and not im not a COD Drone as I also backup up BF3, NFS HP, NFS MW, Medal Of Honor and so on, there will always be people who suck and claim the game is broken, MW3 is a P.O.S IMO anyways, so your logic has been flawed.

And really? it's that easy to annoy you? Damn, either im getting better at this or people are becoming more of pushovers

Run and gun duty
    lag central duty

I'm not no novice in COD I've been playing longer than a lot of you guy's or maybe not, I can't really say. I played it before online so I KNOW A BROKEN GAME WHEN I SEE ONE. COD 4 I had no issues with it, no one had advantages, well if you had crappy connection you pretty much got punished but yea. WaW, made my Treyarch, gotta say IW is the better of the two, wasn't a fan of WaW. MW2 little to no issues for me at least, once again got punished for bad connection. Then Black Ops to Black Ops II I stated realizing, "Damn, wth is going on here? This don't seem right."

Little Jimmy who has a bad connection sucked in MW2 but when he picked up MW3 he's like damn, I'm good at this game. No dude, you didn't get better your at an advantage, that's the problem I have with these never CoD games. They're broken to the point where they're unplayable for me. I played with a party in like 3 games and I said, "Yo guys, imma pop in another game and sell this piece of ****, it's ****ing ******** and broken, wanna play wit me online pop in a different disk". Or somewhere along those lines, I have't played the game since then. If I actually decide to keep it imma call my internet provider up and be like yo, drop the high speed internet and give me the $30 deal. Then imma grab my netgear router and bust it and buy a crappy one. THEN I'll go online and be like, yep seems right to me.
    Yes It's not the ****ing weed and your pushing my patience. Your just a COD drone and you know it. You'll do anything to back up a broken COD game cuz your a fanboy. It's that simple, the games broken, it's not just me it's all over youtube, all over Activisions forum, IT'S EVERYWHERE!. So no It's not just me. I'm not just coming up with ****ing issues out of the blue, I'm noticing them because I've been paying COD since it pretty much came out and played all COD online and I know a broken game.
    thank you for sharing that with us.

Anyway lag is a big deal but not as big as people exaggerate it to be.

My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Page 340 of 427 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast