Page 341 of 427 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Alot more, I can also post videos of strangers who play really good and dont have issues, Umm 402Thunder402, Whiteboy7thst, WoodysGamertag, RuggedSavior, and so on, (I doubt you would know who any are) but the point is IDGAF who you post as you dont care either, I'll make it clear "In my personal gaming experience I have not encountered any of the problems you like to complain about, so therefore I reserve the right to disagree to my hearts content your whininess"

There, clear enough? Oh and Im still waiting for your video!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

All the 10 year old kids complain about BO2 because it got more balanced. They weren't able to use the same broken tricks/weapons (noob tubing with Scavenger and Sleight of Hand Pro with the Intervention in MW2, ACR and Type 95 in MW3, etc) and were forced to actually have a decent amount of skill instead of relying on OP items.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I'm just saying the game is broken. I'm gettin rid of it tomorrow, let me know when the issues are fixed, even tho they wont be. Me and my buddy's have been playing Black Ops I a lot lately, hmm I wonder why.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I'm just saying the game is broken. I'm gettin rid of it tomorrow, let me know when the issues are fixed, even tho they wont be. Me and my buddy's have been playing Black Ops I a lot lately, hmm I wonder why.
    Black Ops I is broken more than Black Ops II.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    All the 10 year old kids complain about BO2 because it got more balanced. They weren't able to use the same broken tricks/weapons (noob tubing with Scavenger and Sleight of Hand Pro with the Intervention in MW2, ACR and Type 95 in MW3, etc) and were forced to actually have a decent amount of skill instead of relying on OP items.
    Thank you!

Hmm maybe because only (mostly) the sucky players are back on Bo1? Which is wayy broken btw.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Black Ops I is broken more than Black Ops II.
    Exactly!

God I hate Black Ops II so much, that game is a piece of crap. I really, really regret buying it. Here's my issues with it.

SMG's are so overpowered that the only way I can even go positive is if I run and gun, and it isn't my play style.
    The lag is ridiculous, even on best connection that doesn't get the job done but it does help but I don't really notice it.
    The guns really suck imo, there's very very few guns that I actually like.
    Once again, the spawn spots are a joke. Whoever see's who behind or spawn trap wins CoD.

Here I'll give it a couple names.

Shoot someone first you still die duty
    Run and gun duty
    Dropshot but don't show on killcam duty
    Spray half clip no fires showed on killcam duty
    lag central duty
    shoot a mile away and hits duty

I can go on all day. This game sucks SOOOO bad and I'm getting rid of it. Anybody want a free Black Ops II?
    We all have these problems sometime or another. But we either play a different game or just suck it up.
    Here you go:http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...e57258202f.png not trying to mean or anything.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 19th February 2013 at 2:20 PM.

the game itself is not broken. The amount of players on BO2 is exponentially larger than on BO1. That and the fact that it's proven that most players on older CoDs are worse players on average. The connection issues affect the game, but you can't just blame everything on it. I'm not calling anyone a bad player, but don't always blame it on lag. AND YES I KNOW THERE IS LAG THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Aren't you the same guy as before that was complaining about lag compensation and stuff? Man, get over it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

So, I started to get bored with regular play, so I started trolling in Gun Game by knifing and S&S by tomahawking with my friend doing the same. We caused quite a few ragequits :3

So, I started to get bored with regular play, so I started trolling in Gun Game by knifing and S&S by tomahawking with my friend doing the same. We caused quite a few ragequits :3
    thats the whole point, to have fun its not always about winning

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    thats the whole point, to have fun its not always about winning
    Of course. It's especially fun when you cause the 10-year old kids to rage over a video game. AND, with my MLP name, Clan Tag, and Emblem, they rage at my brony-ness too. I feed off their hate :3

They released the patch. Mostly just bug stuff, nothing really of note (for me at least).
    http://community.callofduty.com/mess...8388#413598388

Yo diggity.

Honestly, I love the game. Flame me.

I play Pubs but mostly Customs to avoid Target Finders etc etc.
    Even when playing pubs, my shots register and I play fine.
    Its nice to not constantly be on Portable Radars or Sitrep PRO (SnD).

Anyone wanting to play Pubs (Domination / SnD ) or Customs Add me.

Rare Woodsbury.

I'm also looking for a COMPETITIVE League Play Team!

Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    They released the patch. Mostly just bug stuff, nothing really of note (for me at least).
    **** the emp nade doesn't cancel enemy nade no more. Can't believe I'm saying this...but i'm making a hardwired class. And over half the patches are for the DLC that isn't out yet. So xbox gets the 4 sliquifiers, super sliquifier, and all the other cool things that we don't get? I mean I don't want to be against someone under the map on downhill but still, we don't get the fun stuff either.

I need 7 longshot kills for the remaining camo challenge for SCAR-H in order to get gold. Which it's going to be hard cause I'm not much of a long-range shooter. That and most maps have small spaces. Only Carrier is the big spaced map.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I need 7 longshot kills for the remaining camo challenge for SCAR-H in order to get gold. Which it's going to be hard cause I'm not much of a long-range shooter. That and most maps have small spaces. Only Carrier is the big spaced map.
    Turbine got me 4 in one game for the MTAR but internet went out so it didn't count :/ The best help i've gotten is a tip to use the hybrid sight. It's a red dot+an acog. idk any bad points of it besides it being obtrusive. It works well for all around

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    The persistent rank data thing happened to me it sucked. I went to look at explaining and what do you know it matched perfectly to what happened?

Exactly what happened to me a while back when I said I got reset:

Local issue – One guaranteed way to get the rank and stats corruption is through the following method:
    Receive a message stating “Cannot Connect to Game Servers”
    Go into Local
    Once the game reconnects to the servers, it causes the corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Turbine got me 4 in one game for the MTAR but internet went out so it didn't count :/ The best help i've gotten is a tip to use the hybrid sight. It's a red dot+an acog. idk any bad points of it besides it being obtrusive. It works well for all around
    I always get my longshots in nuketown (believe it or not) or turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I always get my longshots in nuketown (believe it or not) or turbine.

wat. how?

wat. how?
    Go in the garage, go all the way on the back. I usually get at least 4 longshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Use a suppressor. It decreased the range and makes it easier. Or play on Nuketown.
    wat. how?
    I actually got most of my Longshots for my DSR on Nuketown. It helps a lot.

is that distance enough for a longshot? and i'm guessing the lower the gun's range the better for longshots?

Heres the latest on the PS4, it wont play PS3 Games natively but there are some demos up allready to view ---> Click Me <--

I finally got my trip cap challenge thanks to a person who did not quit despite being the only one on the opposing team and being dominated every second. Now it's onto the Free For All calling cards.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Page 341 of 427 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast