Page 345 of 427 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial to run a higher scorestreak that you'd get on a more consistent basis and not awkward to call in on maps like Nuketown and Hijacked?
    Some people (like me) aren't good enough to get anything above the Sentry Gun, so the care package is kinda necessary to possibly get the higher scorestreaks.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

when i use black hats, i purposely throw care packages on roofs and stuff so if I die, i can still cross map snatch it.

Personally the likelihood of getting something decent above a Sentry Gun is too low to really justify running it when you could just run Counter UAV, Guardian or a Hellstorm missile and just use those scorestreaks to your advantage rather than hoping for a Lodestar or something like that. Fair enough you may want to get a swarm and while there is a good feeling in getting a swarm in a Care Package, I find that if you're good enough to get a Care Package then there is a better feeling in being good enough to get a Counter UAV or a Guardian, using that to your advantage in order to get yourself a couple of extra kills (and assists) and then assuming you are playing the objective you should have a couple of extra points for that to put yourself in the Sentry Gun/Death Machine/War Machine range and then using those to get yourself in the AGR/Stealth Chopper/Orbital VSAT range.

While it's not exactly the Swarm, Lodestar and K9 Units I think it's a start and it allows you to get better than just relying on a Care Package to get you that high storestreak, plus when you get more confident in your own ability then you can start being a bit more ambitious. I used to think that I'd never get Orbital VSATs unless I used Care Packages but by chaining scorestreaks together and playing smart I'm getting them on regular basis.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial to run a higher scorestreak that you'd get on a more consistent basis and not awkward to call in on maps like Nuketown and Hijacked?
    No, plus I enjoy running my killstreaks, that darn care package is like a gamble for me, " Oh Uav... Ummm re-roll..... OH YEAH, LODESTAR" it annoys that crap put of my enemies when something like that happens, so yeah I like that playstyle, it is after all My Playstyle and I have fun with it, which is what matters anyways, to each their own.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    when i use black hats, i purposely throw care packages on roofs and stuff so if I die, i can still cross map snatch it.
    I can't believe I forgot about this. Another reason to use the black hat =)

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I can't believe I forgot about this. Another reason to use the black hat =)
    I was playing FFA with this strategy. Throw it out of Cargo into the water, and black hat it up. Got a lightning strike but eh, sucks in FFA. Got second place by 2 kills only 28

Hey, at least that still counts as a win!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

it does? lol i thought only first does

it does? lol i thought only first does
    Nah, 1st, 2nd and 3rd all count as a victory. If it was only 1st, I'd have like...6 wins in total. XD

That was my point.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Woohoo! The map pack comes out tomorrow and double weapon xp weekend starts on friday!

Time to prestige my SCAR-H one more time to get marksman and mastery title!

So DLC tonight??

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    So DLC tonight??
    New dlc? I haven't heard of this,
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    New dlc? I haven't heard of this,
    Revolution DLC, by tonight I meant Midnight, making it 2/28/2013 the release date for the DLC, cant wait to play turned with my wife.

Revolution DLC, by tonight I meant Midnight, making it 2/28/2013 the release date for the DLC, cant wait to play turned with my wife.
    It should be ready by midnight. My friend will also doing this too.

sucks i can't play the dlc tomorrow busy all day....same friday

Does anybody else feel that the fact that the crossbow shows up on radar in BO2 is extremely stupid? I mean, you would think that the perks of having a crossbow while everyone runs arond with AR's and SMG's is that it's silent and stealthy. I think Treyarch was worried about it being OP, but it's already hard to hit someone with the slow, dropping bolt. They need to make the crossbow silenced in a future update.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 28th February 2013 at 4:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Does anybody else feel that the fact that the crossbow shows up on radar in BO2 is extremely stupid? I mean, you would think that the perks of having a crossbow while everyone runs arond with AR's and SMG's is that it's silent and stealthy. I think Treyarch was worried about it being OP, but it's already hard to hit someone with the slow, dropping bolt. They need to make the crossbow silenced in a future update.
    I think having Radar Always On in party games is fuc king stupid, It takes the fun out of those gane modes, like O.I.T.C and everything else.

I think having Radar Always On in party games is fuc king stupid, It takes the fun out of those gane modes, like O.I.T.C and everything else.
    I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that in regular games the crossbow shows up on the radar. However, I agree with your point as well, it's really annoying. It lets someone camp easily and know when other people are coming, for example.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that in regular games the crossbow shows up on the radar. However, I agree with your point as well, it's really annoying. It lets someone camp easily and know when other people are coming, for example.
    Yeah I know what he meant and he has a point, but I said what I said because Radar had
    been brought up.

Yeah I know what he meant and he has a point, but I said what I said because Radar had
    been brought up.
    Okay. I just didn't think you got his point. It's cool.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I that that was already out.

I that that was already out.
    It's out for Xbox 360, but not PC or PS3. I have Xbox so I got it earlier :3

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    It's out for Xbox 360, but not PC or PS3. I have Xbox so I got it earlier :3
    Me too. I forgot about that. Spoiler alert:     Spoiler:- alert:

Me too. I forgot about that. Spoiler alert:     Spoiler:- alert:
    I like it. It's good for someone that likes moving around a lot but also likes to have reliability and accuracy. A mobile marksman.

Page 345 of 427 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast