Page 346 of 427 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Now that the pack has been out a while I have to say my personal tier list of maps is

Most enjoyable maps
    Standoff
    Raid
    Slums

Maps fun to play on especially with the right game mode
    Grind
    Hijacked
    Overflow
    Downhill
    Express
    Plaza
    Hydro

Meh, the maps are okay but I'd rather avoid if possible
    Meltdown
    Cargo
    Nuketown 2025
    Yemen
    Mirage
    Drone

Start, Up, A, Up, A
    Carrier
    Turbine
    Aftermath

As for the Peacekeeper, I find it's a decent weapon, does what it's meant to do pretty well and that's be a SMG but with a bit of range. Personally I prefer to use my AN-94 if I'm expecting a fair bit of mid-long range combat and will just pick a SMG (other than the Peacekeeper) or a Shotgun if I'm going to be be doing close quarter combat.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Now that the pack has been out a while I have to say my personal tier list of maps is

Most enjoyable maps
    Standoff
    Raid
    Slums

Maps fun to play on especially with the right game mode
    Grind
    Hijacked
    Overflow
    Downhill
    Express
    Plaza
    Hydro

Meh, the maps are okay but I'd rather avoid if possible
    Meltdown
    Cargo
    Nuketown 2025
    Yemen
    Mirage
    Drone

Start, Up, A, Up, A
    Carrier
    Turbine
    Aftermath

As for the Peacekeeper, I find it's a decent weapon, does what it's meant to do pretty well and that's be a SMG but with a bit of range. Personally I prefer to use my AN-94 if I'm expecting a fair bit of mid-long range combat and will just pick a SMG (other than the Peacekeeper) or a Shotgun if I'm going to be be doing close quarter combat.
    You see, I don't get why a lot of people like Raid. They always vote for it, but I hate it. Also, the Peacekeeper, for me, is what I said above , a gun with decent range but great mobility. Something like the AN or FAL have more range, but they also move just a bit slower.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

lol peacekeeper on downhill: Everyone camping
    Peacekeeper on Mirage: Everyone headglitching/camping
    Peacekeeper on Hydro: Everyone camping
    Peacekeeper on Grind: Everyone headglitching/camping and then trying to hipfire each other for 5 years straight.

Not sure when they updated it, but it seems we can play on Raid in FFA now.

At first i thought Raid in FFA was someone hacking, but got it as a choice 3 more times. So, now im unsure

Also got the Peacekeeper in a round of Sharpshooter the other day, which i dont remember happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I like it. It's good for someone that likes moving around a lot but also likes to have reliability and accuracy. A mobile marksman.
    The five shot kill just isn't for me.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

i hate express. worst ****in map

if i can learn how to use paint.net i'll make an image on why it's so ****

edit: ok that's too hard but in short maps built on an arc just make it so you're always vulnerable from every angle, which is a very bad thing

b dom is un-****ing-cappable. even worse for demo
    Last edited by Cometk; 2nd March 2013 at 3:05 AM.

I don't like it either, but there's really no use complaining.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I like the peacekeeper. The maps are alright, I hate Mirage just a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I like the peacekeeper. The maps are alright, I hate Mirage just a little bit.
    I don't mind mirage. It's maps like carrier I can't stand.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I don't mind mirage. It's maps like carrier I can't stand.
    I hate downhill.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Grind is amazing. But too many headglitch spots....people just camp B dom for days on Grind.

I like Mirage and Grind most out of the Revolution pack and the Peackeeper is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    I hate downhill.
    I actually like Downhill. I kind of like Grind, but I hate how it's everyone else's favourite map so that's all anybody ever picks.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I like all of the maps, but Grind a little less. I play **** on it for some reason.

In any case the new maps and the Peacekeeper have given me incentive to play the MP. Thank god there's a Revolution playlist, I can't stand any of the vanilla maps.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 2nd March 2013 at 4:12 PM.

The peacekeeper is a balanced gun in my opinion. What kind of gun would like to see next as a DLC weapon? I personally would like to see another revolver pistol like the python.

I finally got the FJGhaktue94567 launcher to gold, and I only have 1 double kill and 1 car explosion kill left till I get the RPG gold too. Then the SMAW...ugh. Double Weapon XP is helping though.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    The peacekeeper is a balanced gun in my opinion. What kind of gun would like to see next as a DLC weapon? I personally would like to see another revolver pistol like the python.
    I'd like to see something else added to the "Special" category. The Assault Shield isn't enough. I mean Primaries by the way, not Secondaries.

I downloaded the maps but haven't had a chance to play them.

For the next DLC content they should add a special. Or maybe even another sniper.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I finally got the FJGhaktue94567 launcher to gold, and I only have 1 double kill and 1 car explosion kill left till I get the RPG gold too. Then the SMAW...ugh. Double Weapon XP is helping though.

EDIT:

I'd like to see something else added to the "Special" category. The Assault Shield isn't enough. I mean Primaries by the way, not Secondaries.
    Really? The Smaw was my first (and easiest) gold launcher, I have a couple more of both the Fhg and RPG to get gold and Diamond, SMAW is the easiest in my experience, the "Destroy 1 aircraft" with the RPG would have been near impossible for me but I got lucky, I mentioned it a couple pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Really? The Smaw was my first (and easiest) gold launcher, I have a couple more of both the Fhg and RPG to get gold and Diamond, SMAW is the easiest in my experience, the "Destroy 1 aircraft" with the RPG would have been near impossible for me but I got lucky, I mentioned it a couple pages back.
    Yeah, I remember you mentioning that. The RPG was pretty easy for me so far, but the car one I think will be tough. On Grind I saw 2 guys in the B-flag area so I hit them with a rocket and I got +200 but I also got a hit marker with the Flak Jacket symbol, so I was like "wha?". Then I saw the guy and launched my second rocket and got the triple kill camo unlock. Super lucky.

I shot down a Stealth Chopper with the RPG too, but that was the first "big" aircraft I saw, so I didn't have to try very hard for it.

In actuality, I haven't gotten to the special challenges for the SMAW, so I don't know how hard they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I personally would like to see another revolver pistol like the python.
    my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yeah, I remember you mentioning that. The RPG was pretty easy for me so far, but the car one I think will be tough. On Grind I saw 2 guys in the B-flag area so I hit them with a rocket and I got +200 but I also got a hit marker with the Flak Jacket symbol, so I was like "wha?". Then I saw the guy and launched my second rocket and got the triple kill camo unlock. Super lucky.

I shot down a Stealth Chopper with the RPG too, but that was the first "big" aircraft I saw, so I didn't have to try very hard for it.

In actuality, I haven't gotten to the special challenges for the SMAW, so I don't know how hard they are.
    Oh ok, the SMAW challenges are easy, IRRC they required killstreaks to be shot down within a time limit, destroy an A.G.R (which takes about 3 shots), car kill, and other simple stuff, I really like the SMAW because it can take care of botn Air and Land situations compared to its counterpart launchers.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

For the next DLC content they should add a special. Or maybe even another sniper.
    I would love another sniper, or maybe even a new scorestreak. Maybe the CLAW of campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

I was thinking Emblem/Calling Card backgrounds. Like some of emblems of BOI and country flags.

Well for some reason every time im about to play die rise it gives me just a black screen. Do you guys know why it does that? It let's me play the MP maps but not in die rise.

I haven't even tried the peacekeeper, I can't get distracted from getting diamond ARs.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I got the RPG gold, I got lucky on Mirage and exploded a vehicle. Just 22 more aircraft shot down and I can begin the SMAW challenges. Also, I have the Peacekeeper at prestige 1, with the Quickdraw Handle unlocked (whatever that level is). Double weapon XP is helping A LOT.

Page 346 of 427 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast