Page 349 of 427 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

recoil is still good with rapid fire. Lol normally the gun has ACR recoil from MW2.

i like the peacekeeper... even though i dont have the DLC. picked it up once and went on like a 10 gun streak until dying to a camper in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    i like the peacekeeper... even though i dont have the DLC. picked it up once and went on like a 10 gun streak until dying to a camper in the corner
    sometimes they aren't campers. I'll dive into a corner to reload at red health and right away someone runs by and I shoot them. Then they go all "OMG UR SUCH A CAMPER U STOOPID KID" and I'm like wtf I just reloaded and shot you......

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    sometimes they aren't campers. I'll dive into a corner to reload at red health and right away someone runs by and I shoot them. Then they go all "OMG UR SUCH A CAMPER U STOOPID KID" and I'm like wtf I just reloaded and shot you......
    Too true, happens to me a lot!
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

unless they really are a camper, and you go back your next life and they're still there. OR they're ADSing. But yeah, i see what you mean

Also, played a game of Demolition with IZ and juanlink (forgot his serebii name) last night. We smashed the other team :].
    Then played another game against a 5 man party. Didn't do so well . I lagged pretty bad. Was skipping all over the place. Idk if IZ and Juan did either

unless they really are a camper, and you go back your next life and they're still there. OR they're ADSing. But yeah, i see what you mean

Also, played a game of Demolition with IZ and juanlink (forgot his serebii name) last night. We smashed the other team :].
    Then played another game against a 5 man party. Didn't do so well . I lagged pretty bad. Was skipping all over the place. Idk if IZ and Juan did either
    juanlink is banned here. [Ace]Zero. that's his name. So my internet is working again so I can play now. Still going for that diamond peacekeeper (haven't been able to play) and whenever i do play, It kicks me offline and says I never played so I lose all the headshots, ect I had. Almost got art of war and cherry blossom. Same with Ronin and skulls but I can't get revenge medals for some reason.

Oh that was you? It was pretty cool when for some reason it was only us 3 against a team of 6 and we dominated. But you have to play objective, you would only worry about kills.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I'm about to go onto Die Rise, anyone wanna join me? My PSN is Pulse_Ender if you haven't added me already, just make sure you tell me you're from Serebii.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Oh that was you? It was pretty cool when for some reason it was only us 3 against a team of 6 and we dominated. But you have to play objective, you would only worry about kills.
    Yeaaah. Honestly, I'm not really someone to just watch or play the objective in other game types. I'm more of a Hardpoint or Domination player, but even though, i see myself as more of a slayer rather than playing the objective.

Got the rapid fire and primary gunfighter title. I tried out turned mode and it's decent. I hate your attack as a zombie, it feels so slow. Making the human more easy to kill you.

The only wildcard title I won't even try to get is overkill. Not worth it.

The only wildcard title I won't even try to get is overkill. Not worth it.
    Yeah so is hard wired.
    EDIT: I need more camo challenge for the FHJ and that's the ronin one. I feel like that challenge is way too much to get. Especially if somebody steals it from you.
    Last edited by Savvao; 11th March 2013 at 7:40 AM.

i used to play kill confirmed with theebay in mw3, he would half 2/3rds my kills but still double my score from picking up tags

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Yeah so is hard wired.
    EDIT: I need more camo challenge for the FHJ and that's the ronin one. I feel like that challenge is way too much to get. Especially if somebody steals it from you.
    have some friends that can consistently get high streaks go to a lobby and join them. If they're on the other team, have them use player controlled streaks only. Not boosting because they aren't flying a dragonfire right infront of you and sitting there. but still easier than not.

Played this game after a long hiatus, and it was slightly disappointing. I had an abundance of Microsoft points, so I got the DLC. Maps are pretty average, and the peacekeeper is all right. Nothing special, though.

Also, I put on the target finder and some random LMG because I hadn't played in a while, so I thought I would need the extra help the target finder gives. Played a couple games, and it was too easy. That's my problem with this game, reg gunning is too easy and sniping is too hard. On well, nothing is perfect.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Sniping too hard? Are you kidding? If it is then that's the worst joke I've ever heard. The only skill sniper is the ballista and that one isn't even that hard to use....

Sniping too hard? Are you kidding? If it is then that's the worst joke I've ever heard. The only skill sniper is the ballista and that one isn't even that hard to use....
    Maybe they buffed snipers in an update I was unaware of. I only played one game with a sniper, and I was rusty, which could be why I did so badly. Just to be clear, I'm talking about quickscoping in Black Ops II. If there was no sniper buff, then yes, it is very hard.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Yeah, they made quick-scoping hard on purpose to discourage people from doing it. Of course, people still do, and it's super annoying. But otherwise, sniping is a lot easier.

hey, guys, anyone have finally figure out the way to get PhD Flopper on Die Rise yet?

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

No, it can't be done. It's just a visual easter egg to troll us

you know quickscoping is easy in a call of duty game when even i can successfully do it in pub matches
    Last edited by Cometk; 13th March 2013 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    you know quickscoping is easy in a call of duty game when even i can successfully do it in pub matches
    and when you get smashed when we play 1v1....

Speaking of quickscoping, i played Whitestone30 in a 1v1 QS over the weekend. Got smashed... Word of advice; don't play Whitestone30 in a 1v1 Quickscoping match

I have a friend who is godly at quickscoping. Not good, amazing. He get's flawless free for alls with a ballista. And the only patch on all snipers nerfed their hipfire........lol they buffed iron sight ballista though. And I'm happy quickscoping is hard. That bullshit shouldn't even be in the game. Make it like battlefield. (BF3 sniping when it came out sucked)

Patch update- http://community.callofduty.com/mess...8236#413598236

Finally gotten Diamond camo for Submachine guns and tested it out with my Vector and I completely forgot how much I loved it, I wonder why I use the PDW or the MSMC over it when it seems to be a lot better.

As for the patch, I'm pleased that they have not touched my AN-94 but the change that pleases me greatly is that Cold Blooded actually works like it's supposed to and hides you from smoke and the enemy's cross-hair does not go red when targeting someone with cold blooded. I may just have to reuse this in some of my classes however it's going to find tough competition from Toughness and Scavenger.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

They keep buffing hardwired....lol I made a class with it for emp nades. Need 2 double kills for a diamond peacekeeper but I just don't feel like playing. Haven't played much CoD since like a week before revolution. I just got the camos really fast lol. I got a bunch of double kills in one game but then I stopped going for them. Idk if I want to go for any more diamond camos. I have SMGs and the headshots for all SMGs Ars (except M8A1) and LMGs (except LSAT). I don't care alot about pistols or snipers or shotguns but I kinda want the launchers lol. I got the gold rpg a week into the game. My first gold gun xD

Page 349 of 427 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast