Page 351 of 427 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    DONT CLICK THE LINK. I've used that thing enough times to know it's a RickRoll. And if you guys look up the persistent perks, there is a perk similarto PhD you can get....but it's not PhD
    But I love Never Gonna Give You Up. Thank you sir.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by aj View Post
    dont click the link. I've used that thing enough times to know it's a rickroll. And if you guys look up the persistent perks, there is a perk similarto phd you can get....but it's not phd
    party pooper >

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

anytime

also: VONDERHAAR'S TWITTER SAYS THAT THE AN-94 IS SUSPECT AND BEING WATCHED TO SEE IF IT NEEDS A NERF. god please no don't touch my AK of BO2

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

anytime

also: VONDERHAAR'S TWITTER SAYS THAT THE AN-94 IS SUSPECT AND BEING WATCHED TO SEE IF IT NEEDS A NERF. god please no don't touch my AK of BO2
    Oh hell f**king no. Sorry for the language. You may wreck the FAL Select fire and all that, but don't mess with the AN-94. Go mess with the PDW and the MSMC all you want i can care less.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

anytime

Vonderhaar said that the AN-94 had a high kd but low SPM. I hope they don't screw with the AN-94 its seems its balanced to me.

Got some of the new camo's and calling cards yesterday, I got viper, bacon, Jungle warfare and the Australian calling card. I'm also getting the Skorpion Evo gold aswell, then I'll maybe go for the AN.... which I hope the don't f***k around with.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

If they touch the AN that'll just show that they have ran out of things to do. They are just nerfing things that are.balanced.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    If they touch the AN that'll just show that they have ran out of things to do. They are just nerfing things that are.balanced.
    Exactly. Anything that people do really well with gets nerf'd. They nerf'd the full auto SMR because although it was unpopular, the thing was getting an extremely high KD and SPM.

That's the 2nd recoil nerf that the PDW gets. And just on my birthday! The 1st one was in December. The PDW was fine, but now i'm using the Peacekeeper.

Luckily, i got the AN-94 Gold. But hopefully they don't touch that one. Or i'll stick with the Type 25/M27.

Currently playing some Zombies, especially on die Rise. Most of the time on Solo.

I was in a 4-person game with a pair of split-screeners and some other guy on Die Rise. I somehow got enough to get the Galvaknuckles on about round 6, and I was training in the room with all the collapsed red pillars (where one of the teddy bears is) when the split-screeners went down, so I got all of their zombies. I had the PDW and the starting pistol and I was just pistoling them all to death. Got about 10000 points, which was awesome. Then The jumpy-demon guys came and everyone else went down, so the split-screeners left the game and it was just me and the other guy. He was dead too, but I was in the power room and I Galvaknuckled all of them. However, they must have shot one or two before-hand, so I got no perk. Anyway, I found Juggernog and Double Tap, kept surviving, the other guy kept dying. Round 16, I was trying to build the Trample Steam and me and the other guy had the last 2 parts, I jumped down first and added mine, but he died up top, so I was surviving until I got trapped and then I died. Round 16, my new record. Fun game though.

an-94 isn't even that good. reppin m8a1 till i die

What exactly isn't good about the AN-94? It is certainly one of the better assault rifles in the game.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    What exactly isn't good about the AN-94? It is certainly one of the better assault rifles in the game.
    Agreed. While nothing is wrong with the M8A1, the AN-94 isn't bad either.

I can't believe I use to like the SVU sniper. Trying to get gold is pretty hard for someone that can barely kill someone at all. I got like 6 headshots giving me the OSOK medals so I was pretty stoked, thought I was going good but apparently not, 29/250 . It's going to be a long couple of weeks.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    I can't believe I use to like the SVU sniper. Trying to get gold is pretty hard for someone that can barely kill someone at all. I got like 6 headshots giving me the OSOK medals so I was pretty stoked, thought I was going good but apparently not, 29/250 . It's going to be a long couple of weeks.
    play hardcore. every shot is a One hit

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Yeah, hardcore. It's awesome.

Eurgh, never realised how much I disliked the SMR with no attachments or perk as I'm finding this gun horrible and not fun at all. I usually don't mind single fire weapons as liked the FAL pre-patch (never touched it after the first patch) but this is horrible, why oh why does the Assault rifle category have so many awful weapons.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Eurgh, never realised how much I disliked the SMR with no attachments or perk as I'm finding this gun horrible and not fun at all. I usually don't mind single fire weapons as liked the FAL pre-patch (never touched it after the first patch) but this is horrible, why oh why does the Assault rifle category have so many awful weapons.
    Because idiots st Treyarch patch the decent ARs for no reason.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

The only good guns are the mtar, an-94, type 95, and full auto M8A1 and FAL.

Treyarch needs to leave alone the good guns and buff the bad ones such as: SMR, m27, and many others.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 20th March 2013 at 1:46 AM.

ARs aren't bad. It's just map design. The environments are perfect for SMGs in BO2. But the slower firing ones like the MSMC or PDW. It was similar to BO1's 74u being the OP smg. The DLC maps are a little more AR friendly, but not by much. I hope the next map pack or two (or three...lol) have more maps like BO1 (#FiringRange2025). The other thing is, the ARs are balanced, it's just that people are used to the SMGs not being as good as the ARs (besides a select few) same with Snipers and LMGs and Shotguns and Pistols. The BO1 pistols sucked besides like 2. The MP5k and 74u were good. The stoner was ok but the LMgs were pretty bad. I prefered the old snipers, but they were weak tbh. Shotguns were mostly bad. ARs were the go-to guns back then. Now that the other stuff doesn't suck, people think that comparitively, the ARs are bad when it's the opposite. The other gun classes were buffed to balance out the ARs. I mean, how many people used the stakeout in BO1? The thing sucked. The remington is weaker than the Spas-12 in MW2, but back then everything was OP with stopping power so it wasn't considered as OP (even though it was lol) as people hate on the remington for being. The executioner is probably as good as some of the older shotguns. The idea of OP versus not is mostly psychological. Human beings are so good at seeing patterns that they see them when they arent there (coincidences). Because the other guns are balanced, we assume that the good ol' reliable Assault Rifle is weaker because the other guns can now compete. If the maps were more like the BO1 maps, ARs would still be considered to be nerfed, but SMGs wouldn't be considered as OP as they are thought to be. Actually, the same thing applies for SMGs. They were weak, so they got balanced out in this game and everyone thinks they are really strong due to their being weaker before. It's all a comparison. Something is bad in comparison to something else/the old games. Don't assume things are bad because of how the in-game world is mapped out or through past experience. BO2 is it's own game unlike MW2.5 and repeating BO1 would have made us hate it as much as the cut-and-paste game IW last conned us into buying. long post, ik but it's annoying me how people keep saying stuff is OP when it's for the most part balancing.

*cue the "OMFG REMINGTON IZ OVERPOWEEERD U NOOB STFU GET GOOD TROLOL" posts*

ARs aren't bad. It's just map design. The environments are perfect for SMGs in BO2. But the slower firing ones like the MSMC or PDW. It was similar to BO1's 74u being the OP smg. The DLC maps are a little more AR friendly, but not by much. I hope the next map pack or two (or three...lol) have more maps like BO1 (#FiringRange2025). The other thing is, the ARs are balanced, it's just that people are used to the SMGs not being as good as the ARs (besides a select few) same with Snipers and LMGs and Shotguns and Pistols. The BO1 pistols sucked besides like 2. The MP5k and 74u were good. The stoner was ok but the LMgs were pretty bad. I prefered the old snipers, but they were weak tbh. Shotguns were mostly bad. ARs were the go-to guns back then. Now that the other stuff doesn't suck, people think that comparitively, the ARs are bad when it's the opposite. The other gun classes were buffed to balance out the ARs. I mean, how many people used the stakeout in BO1? The thing sucked. The remington is weaker than the Spas-12 in MW2, but back then everything was OP with stopping power so it wasn't considered as OP (even though it was lol) as people hate on the remington for being. The executioner is probably as good as some of the older shotguns. The idea of OP versus not is mostly psychological. Human beings are so good at seeing patterns that they see them when they arent there (coincidences). Because the other guns are balanced, we assume that the good ol' reliable Assault Rifle is weaker because the other guns can now compete. If the maps were more like the BO1 maps, ARs would still be considered to be nerfed, but SMGs wouldn't be considered as OP as they are thought to be. Actually, the same thing applies for SMGs. They were weak, so they got balanced out in this game and everyone thinks they are really strong due to their being weaker before. It's all a comparison. Something is bad in comparison to something else/the old games. Don't assume things are bad because of how the in-game world is mapped out or through past experience. BO2 is it's own game unlike MW2.5 and repeating BO1 would have made us hate it as much as the cut-and-paste game IW last conned us into buying. long post, ik but it's annoying me how people keep saying stuff is OP when it's for the most part balancing.

*cue the "OMFG REMINGTON IZ OVERPOWEEERD U NOOB STFU GET GOOD TROLOL" posts*
    I truly don't care about the Remington, KSG is where the money is especially in hardcore. The maps are very much made for SMGs not ARs and occasionally shotguns. Tons of CQC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I truly don't care about the Remington, KSG is where the money is especially in hardcore. The maps are very much made for SMGs not ARs and occasionally shotguns. Tons of CQC.
    Sorry, what? The KSG is good in any playlist, so why would it be particularly good in hardcore over everything else? The Remington would be better in Hardcore, or even the S12 over the KSG.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Sorry, what? The KSG is good in any playlist, so why would it be particularly good in hardcore over everything else? The Remington would be better in Hardcore, or even the S12 over the KSG.
    The kill range on that sexy thing goodness. Because I really could care less about the other shotguns. KSG is my shotgun of choice.

the reason is that two or three pellets at most usually yields a one hit kill in hardcore. A ksg needs to be accurate, but hipfire a s-12 and you can get consistent one hits if you don't bum rush people like an idiot.

I just want to say that it's extremely difficult to find a good game of Zombies. Whenever I try, I'm put into a lobby with either 2 or 3 people who are AFK, or they're people with mics who are like "GTFO you have no mic". It's a pain. Then to find someone who knows what they're doing is even more difficult. Ugh.

Page 351 of 427 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast