Page 352 of 427 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #8776
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I just want to say that it's extremely difficult to find a good game of Zombies. Whenever I try, I'm put into a lobby with either 2 or 3 people who are AFK, or they're people with mics who are like "GTFO you have no mic". It's a pain. Then to find someone who knows what they're doing is even more difficult. Ugh.
    Haha yep. You either get stuck with total noobs or ignorant assholes.

    Hmm was thinking about them bringing back all the retro (I guess that's you would call it) all the cool famous black ops camos such as tiger, red, ice and maybe a few other fan favorites. What camos would you like to see in black ops 2, from the first black ops? Another really, really cool camo they should do is a PaPd camo as well that would be sick.

  2. #8777
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Another really, really cool camo they should do is a PaPd camo as well that would be sick.
    After thinking about it for about a second, you're completely right. They need guns with that awesome pattern on them NOW. I would pay $1 if I had to for that.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  3. #8778
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    NEXT CALL OF DUTY LEAKED INFO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQBprYUW3gk
    I trust it only because Drift0r never posts rumors. Only things that he can verify to be true. 99.9% of the time he's right because he researches and double checks everything. Believe it or not but I do.

  4. #8779
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Mw4?!?!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  5. #8780
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    it's not gonna be mw4. cod 4 modern warfare and cod modern warfare 4 sound too similar. Not gonna happen. CoD: Ghosts is plausible though.

  6. #8781
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Ghost!!!!!

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  7. #8782
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Haven't played for a week. But I'm pretty shocked it takes 500 kills to complete sec. gunfighter.

    Sounds like a good title to me.
    'Murica

  8. #8783
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    NO, this is one of the things mentioned in the leak. This is not about the character ghost. It is not part of the mw storyline, but it leads off of it. It's in the future like BO2, but the factions are forced to use older (our present time) weaponry due to some cause in the campaign we don't know about. Plus it's called Ghosts, not ghost. Has nothing to do with ghost from MW2. Sorry.

  9. #8784
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    aww, don't burst my bubble, besides they still are rumors that ghost isn't dead, and in other things, do you think Captain Price will return for the ride? and what would the next minigame be? (sadly for me it can't be zombies unless treyarch does a collab)

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  10. #8785
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    NO, this is one of the things mentioned in the leak. This is not about the character ghost. It is not part of the mw storyline, but it leads off of it. It's in the future like BO2, but the factions are forced to use older (our present time) weaponry due to some cause in the campaign we don't know about. Plus it's called Ghosts, not ghost. Has nothing to do with ghost from MW2. Sorry.
    At least we can move forward on a different timeline.
    'Murica

  11. #8786
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    aww, don't burst my bubble, besides they still are rumors that ghost isn't dead, and in other things, do you think Captain Price will return for the ride? and what would the next minigame be? (sadly for me it can't be zombies unless treyarch does a collab)
    I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but he's dead. That's been confirmed by IW. He's done for. And treyarch won't do that. I'd hate for IW to taint zombies anyways. It would be terrible for that to happen. And price will probably make a cameo or be in a flashback of some sort.

  12. #8787
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    well, if zombies doesn't end by the fourth map pack of BO2 then I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................



    and btw, I can see price doing that but it would be cool to see hi again, I mean if Woods survive than why doesn't price, same goes to ghost and sheperd, well sheperd did seem death but I digress

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  13. #8788
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    well, if zombies doesn't end by the fourth map pack of BO2 then I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................



    and btw, I can see price doing that but it would be cool to see hi again, I mean if Woods survive than why doesn't price, same goes to ghost and sheperd, well sheperd did seem death but I digress
    price didn't die.....he killed makarov and smoked a cigar while police rushed the casino at the end of MW3.......and 3arc probably won't stop zombies. It's become almost as popular as normal MP. Also the "Reborn" DLC for BO2 looks fake. they wouldn't make a free dlc with all old maps unless they reskinned the maps like they did with cliffside(hazard) and nuketown(NT2025)

  14. #8789
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    then, what do you think the storyline will be about AJ?

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  15. #8790
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    All we know is that it's in the future but some event causes us to use the weapons of modern warfare. (the 2013-16ish guns) It leads off of the mw series but it's an independent story line. I don't know much else, but I'm hoping it's an internal conflict. Too many international wars in CoD. Hopefully it's not country vs country, but rather international factions fighting independent of national borders.

  16. #8791
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    NEXT CALL OF DUTY LEAKED INFO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQBprYUW3gk
    I trust it only because Drift0r never posts rumors. Only things that he can verify to be true. 99.9% of the time he's right because he researches and double checks everything. Believe it or not but I do.
    So we still can't swim and we still die by a slow moving gondola my grandma could survive. Seems legit.

  17. #8792
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I think they should stop heading to the future and...you know go back to wars that already happened.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #8793
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I think they should stop heading to the future and...you know go back to wars that already happened.
    Well ,they are running out of wars. Tbh. I think they should do cod where you kill Osama bin laden. That would be funny and cool.

  19. #8794
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Well ,they are running out of wars. Tbh. I think they should do cod where you kill Osama bin laden. That would be funny and cool.
    Dude. You know how many people that would offend? They don't look at one perspective. It's an international game. Pakistan was the bad guy in BO2 so they placed an embargo on the entire CoD Franchise there. Activision probably won't want to run that risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I think they should stop heading to the future and...you know go back to wars that already happened.
    WW2 had 4 games. Cold war had one. The war on terror was kind of part of the MW series in a small way. Unless we want CoD Civil Warfare where fast reloads shorten your reloads to 15 seconds the future is plausible.

  20. #8795
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Hey, I wound a new video with COD leaks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWG7FWVx-lk

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  21. #8796
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Dude. You know how many people that would offend? They don't look at one perspective. It's an international game. Pakistan was the bad guy in BO2 so they placed an embargo on the entire CoD Franchise there. Activision probably won't want to run that risk.



    WW2 had 4 games. Cold war had one. The war on terror was kind of part of the MW series in a small way. Unless we want CoD Civil Warfare where fast reloads shorten your reloads to 15 seconds the future is plausible.
    I mean they could do what ifs like the WW2 without USA dropping the nuke. They would still take place during a past war but it'll
    Be different.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  22. #8797
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I mean they could do what ifs like the WW2 without USA dropping the nuke. They would still take place during a past war but it'll
    Be different.
    What like alter the course of history? In BO1 they made the story so that the CIA covered up what really happened during bay of pigs, cuban missile crisis, ect. But changing a nuke is different. Idk dude.....there's 4 WW2 games. I think 4 is enough tbh...

  23. #8798
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Dude. You know how many people that would offend? They don't look at one perspective. It's an international game. Pakistan was the bad guy in BO2 so they placed an embargo on the entire CoD Franchise there. Activision probably won't want to run that risk.
    It was a joke . I know it would offend a lot of people. There's no question there.

  24. #8799
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    It was a joke . I know it would offend a lot of people. There's no question there.
    If you knew it was offensive, why joke about it? That's a little insensitive....

    Anyway, when do you guys think the camo dlc will be on ps3?

  25. #8800
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    If you knew it was offensive, why joke about it? That's a little insensitive....

    Anyway, when do you guys think the camo dlc will be on ps3?
    Most likely the 11th or the 12th of April since playstation has to wait thirty days at least cause it came out the 13th on Xbox.

Page 352 of 427 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •