Page 353 of 427 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    If you knew it was offensive, why joke about it? That's a little insensitive....
    Calm down, it's not like Osama's family is on Serebii.

It would be badass if a mission required you to kill Osama, like how they did the one with Castro.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

It would be badass if a mission required you to kill Osama, like how they did the one with Castro.
    Except that wasn't Castro. :P

Cuba doesn't exactly like america, so the CoD games don't go there. I'm just being realistic. They took out favela to edit the "offensive words in the bathroom" in MW2 like, a few months ago. Imagine the uproar killing Osama would bring. And I'm pretty sure BO1 would be different if Cuba's market was open to America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Also this. It was a double

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Yea (you should put that in a spoiler tag). But they were still going to kill him and were hoping it was him. So it's kind of the same thing. And yea Middle Easterners get butthurt over anything.

Yea (you should put that in a spoiler tag). But they were still going to kill him and were hoping it was him. So it's kind of the same thing. And yea Middle Easterners get butthurt over anything.
    Now that's a racial stereotype, which are mostly incorrect. And you don't get the point. The Cubans didn't get BO1. Or any CoD game.

Oh so you're saying no Cubans played Black Ops? I remember seeing that on the hispanic news and they just said that Castro was featured in Black Ops but they didn't say why or what's the point of him being in the game. I guess no Cubans saw that.

Oh so you're saying no Cubans played Black Ops? I remember seeing that on the hispanic news and they just said that Castro was featured in Black Ops but they didn't say why or what's the point of him being in the game. I guess no Cubans saw that.
    I mean it wasn't sold in Cuba. Therefore, the cuban government did not take any actions about it. Killing a person that, in some perspectives is a "hero", would greatly offend some people whose countries are with Al-qaeda. The last thing ATVI wants is those guys on them. I'm not saying Cuban Americans. I said cubans as in people who are citizens of Cuba. If someone lives in America it's usually assumed that they are a ____ American. If they live in their native country then they're just ____.

Would you be offended if Call of Duty they had a mission where you kill Obama? Or just a black president in general. I know this would never happen because I know for a fact because treyarch is located in California. Which happens to be a strong democratic state. Not sure about infinity ward tho.

AJ, this is like a poll kind of to see what everyones reaction would be .

Anddd hes back, had a great time whilst away, reached round 21 on Die Rise witn my wife as our newest highest round, had some epic matches with some AoW Clan members where we completely dominated, so yeah.. And that Mw Ghosts sounds the same, so i will be skipping out on it most likely, also I will be getting Dead Island Riptide
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Anddd hes back, had a great time whilst away, reached round 21 on Die Rise witn my wife as our newest highest round, had some epic matches with some AoW Clan members where we completely dominated, so yeah.. And that Mw Ghosts sounds the same, so i will be skipping out on it most likely, also I will be getting Dead Island Riptide
    Thank goodness, your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Would you be offended if Call of Duty they had a mission where you kill Obama? Or just a black president in general. I know this would never happen because I know for a fact because treyarch is located in California. Which happens to be a strong democratic state. Not sure about infinity ward tho.

AJ, this is like a poll kind of to see what everyones reaction would be .
    Me personally? No. That doesn't mean others would not. I live in California. It's not all democratic. Mostly san francisco and LA and the other big cities are. There's a reason that most of the CoD bad guys are fictional. Krachenkov, Makarov, Shepherd, and Menendez were all imaginary. And Osama wasn't a president. He was the leader of a religous group that was independent of national borders. It is an extremist group, but that's not the point. There in multiple countries that back them up. Some of those countries are open markets to the game. You saw what happened to favela. This would be 10x worse for Activision and the devs than that whole bathroom fiasco. I honestly don't get your point.

I'm off the topic of Osama. I put it on Obama to see your what your reaction would be. You missed the point and I never said Osama was president you *******. Now please get off my *** and worry about yours, not mine.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 25th March 2013 at 1:38 AM.

Yea the guys would probably get threatened by the Middle Easterners. People surprisingly actually liked Osama. But I haven't seen one butthurt Middle Easterner on Serebii, so no point in defending them AJ.

I finally got the Dragonfire title. It was a pain getting it, all thanks to those teammates which were dominating the game. =)

I'm off the topic of Osama. I put it on Obama to see your what your reaction would be. You missed the point and I never said Osama was president you *******. Now please get off my *** and worry about yours, not mine.
    My reaction is the same to any world leaders. I'm not attacking you, just arguing against your point.
    Yea the guys would probably get threatened by the Middle Easterners. People surprisingly actually liked Osama. But I haven't seen one butthurt Middle Easterner on Serebii, so no point in defending them AJ.
    I'm not arguing for the sake of serebii. Just saying why suggesting that happen in a CoD game would be a bad idea for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    My reaction is the same to any world leaders. I'm not attacking you, just arguing against your point.
    You ever thought about being a lawyer lol?

Edit: on march 26 on Xbox nuketown 2025 will be required to be downloaded in order to play MP. That means sometime in the future nuketown will be available in all playlists.

Was playing on firing range on BO1 a lot today and wishing they would do another free DLC piece for this map as well.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 25th March 2013 at 4:48 AM.

Allright guys knock it off, lets just make a CoD where we kill everyone

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Allright guys knock it off, lets just make a CoD where we kill everyone
    Like that terrorist level in MW2?

That's seriously the only thing I remember from that game (because I didn't own it), and all the controversy from it. Loved it though. Just kidding.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Like that terrorist level in MW2?

That's seriously the only thing I remember from that game (because I didn't own it), and all the controversy from it. Loved it though. Just kidding.
    No maybe more of a corrupt government that betrayed you and now its payback time with a BOOM!

We'll I got the M8 golden so now I can judge it. It is no way better than the AN. That is all.

Now I need to got the SMR golden and I'm done with ARs.

We'll I got the M8 golden so now I can judge it. It is no way better than the AN. That is all.

Now I need to got the SMR golden and I'm done with ARs.
    God bless you son. You'll need it.

God bless you son. You'll need it.
    Thank you. Lol. I already for 50 headshots last prestige and I used my prestige token on the M8, so I need 50 more. It was a pain getting headshots with it. It's a good gun though. I would use stock and silencer and I would do alright.

wholesomely fallacious

quickdraw + red dot is all you need mate

I've played regular Nuketown and quite frankly it's not that great as there is no room to do anything without dying in 10 seconds. Oh well I guess I better get used to the playlist being Nuketown-Nuketown-Hijacked-Hijacked-Good map and then repeat.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I've played regular Nuketown and quite frankly it's not that great as there is no room to do anything without dying in 10 seconds. Oh well I guess I better get used to the playlist being Nuketown-Nuketown-Hijacked-Hijacked-Good map and then repeat.
    Hey hey HIjacked is a good map.. Now Drone.. I hate Drone!

Page 353 of 427 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast