Page 355 of 427 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I don't know if it's been brought up, but what do you guys think of the rumoured DLC Uprising and the Zombie map "Mob of the Dead" ?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    there's a reason pistols are good. Vonderhaar said that it had to be worth using a point on. A primary is one point and a secondary is one point. If they were as bad as the BO1 pistols, no one would run secondaries.
    >Bad as BO1 pistols
    > ASP, M1911, Python, CZ75
    > What

Yeah wonder what that Mob of the dead is, some people speculate its a sequel to Call of the Dead... Also I like the Python from Bo1, certainly better than the Executioner.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I agree. The executioner was a piece of crap compared to the python from the 1st black ops.

I wouldn't think that Mob of the Dead would be a sequel to CotD, much as how Die Rise wasn't to Der Riese.

Well I remember hearing somewhere that the Tac-45 is like the Python of BO2, high damage and 2-hit kill range, low damage at long range, and small magazine size.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    I agree. The executioner was a piece of crap compared to the python from the 1st black ops.

I wouldn't think that Mob of the Dead would be a sequel to CotD, much as how Die Rise wasn't to Der Riese.
    I don't really see Die Rise and Der Riese as related to each other than people confusing the names, plus it's just speculation on the Mob of the Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Well I remember hearing somewhere that the Tac-45 is like the Python of BO2, high damage and 2-hit kill range, low damage at long range, and small magazine size.
    Naw, it ain't the same running around with a revolver (even dual wield like I did) and running around with a pistol...just aint the same to me at least.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I don't know if it's been brought up, but what do you guys think of the rumoured DLC Uprising and the Zombie map "Mob of the Dead" ?

>Bad as BO1 pistols
    > ASP, M1911, Python, CZ75
    > What
    The python was good and the CZ was ok, but most of them weren't all that good tbh. If you use a five seven and compare it to the asp, you'll get what I mean. It's easier to go pistol only in BO2.

Ok fair point. In BO1 they served the purpose well imo, but it's true that if you put them against the BO2 pistols they'd lose miserably.

On the subject of pistols, I would like to say they should add a proper revolver in the next DLC not this Executioner shit. Like the REX. Or maybe an original gun thought up by the devs, as with the Peacekeeper.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Ok fair point. In BO1 they served the purpose well imo, but it's true that if you put them against the BO2 pistols they'd lose miserably.

On the subject of pistols, I would like to say they should add a proper revolver in the next DLC not this Executioner shit. Like the REX. Or maybe an original gun thought up by the devs, as with the Peacekeeper.
    well they wanted each gun to fit a certain role, and sorry to burst your bubble but they already have a gun to replace traditional revolvers. Vonderhaar said that the future doesn't seem to hold traditional revolvers and their replacement for a low range, high damage secondary is the Tac-45. Vahn said it himself at gamescom before the game came out. Probably won't happen. Soz. :/

I think they need to add a new double barreled shotgun. Or a new sniper rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    We'll I got the M8 golden so now I can judge it. It is no way better than the AN. That is all.

Now I need to got the SMR golden and I'm done with ARs.
    Good luck!

Btw, i might not get Diamond camo but some of the Gold ones. Still close to Gold Peacekeeper. Only the Bloodthirsty, Longshots, Revenge and Double kill ones.

I haven't really used quickdraw that much in BO2. What guns is it best on? I think I used it a few times on the MK and the LSAT but that's it.

I haven't really used quickdraw that much in BO2. What guns is it best on? I think I used it a few times on the MK and the LSAT but that's it.
    I think pretty much all the LMGs and possibly the peacekeeper. Don't waste a point that doesn't need to be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I think pretty much all the LMGs and possibly the peacekeeper. Don't waste a point that doesn't need to be wasted.
    All the LMGs? Even the QBB? I usually run the qbb with laser sight since it shoots so fast lol. Peacekeeps I like with rapid fire but that's not a bad idea!

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I notice a lot in FFA people raging at my supressed laser five-seven and calling me a modder. I think they think this is like the previous games where pistols were meh.
    I tear people to shreds with just a laser sight. I can pull off multi kills with ate with pistols.

Only if they let you saw off the barrels.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Idk if its been mentioned here, but Activision revealed there new engine. Currently unnamed, it looks pretty impressive.
    Demo
    Could Activision use this new engine for the new upcoming COD game? I think so.

If they don't use that engine people will get pissed off. Lol. Looks hardcore and realistic. Imagine killing realistic zombies!
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

tac-45 isn't low-range guys wtf. its range is perfect for the engagements it's designed for and comparitively it maintains its two-shot kill far longer than that of the five seven. of course it'll be a six-shot kill at very long ranges, but you shouldn't be using it for that. don't engage in that gunfight, dip back into cover, and find a route to get closer. simple

also bo1 pistols were perfectly capable imo, the pistols being stronger in this game just makes things better

also quickdraw on every primary. i don't have room to use ****** attachments
    Last edited by Cometk; 30th March 2013 at 2:08 AM.

Bring back a futuristic Olympia and I will likely achieve an orgasm

well they wanted each gun to fit a certain role, and sorry to burst your bubble but they already have a gun to replace traditional revolvers. Vonderhaar said that the future doesn't seem to hold traditional revolvers and their replacement for a low range, high damage secondary is the Tac-45. Vahn said it himself at gamescom before the game came out. Probably won't happen. Soz. :/
    mqdefault.jpg

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

All the LMGs? Even the QBB? I usually run the qbb with laser sight since it shoots so fast lol. Peacekeeps I like with rapid fire but that's not a bad idea!
    I think trying out QuickDraw on all LMGs might give me a reason to use the LMGs. It'll be a challenge. But I'll try one with and one game without QuickDraw using combat training.

If I catch anyone using a Target Finder LMG I may block you

Bring back a futuristic Olympia and I will likely achieve an orgasm
    The Olympia makes me think of the late, great Slick.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Haha exactly how I feel about those douchebags. You find at least 2 of those in a match now. It's sad.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

i remember using it on the day the game came out in a default class. No one got mad but I only used it for one life and realized how retarded and boring it was.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    If they don't use that engine people will get pissed off. Lol. Looks hardcore and realistic. Imagine killing realistic zombies!
    Well they need something new so this might be it.

I prefer TF smgs anyway.

Well I've been using them recently. I've actually been hip-firing in Hardcore Deathmatch with laser sight on the HAMR as well, but the Target Finder just helps. Deal with it

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 355 of 427 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast