Page 356 of 427 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    If I catch anyone using a Target Finder LMG I may block you
    Lol, i don't even touch LMG's
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    The Olympia makes me think of the late, great Slick.
    Where the hell have you been ? Nice to talk to you again.

Edit:Would you think it'd would be a possible idea where you can go into community emblems and if you like a certain emblem you can copy and make it one you can use?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 30th March 2013 at 7:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post

Edit:Would you think it'd would be a possible idea where you can go into community emblems and if you like a certain emblem you can copy and make it one you can use?
    No. then we'd all have the same emblems. trust me. when bo2 came out most people had the same emblems. That would just make even less originality.

So I'm close to getting my first secondary golden: the ballistic knife. I only need to complete 2 challenges which um halfway done with.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I had a terrible time on BO2 today. Couldn't do a thing. Went crazy negative every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    http://www.evergrandecity.com/member.php?u=69

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    The Olympia makes me think of the late, great Slick.
    He is permabanned, isn't he? Shame he put all the stupid people here in their place

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I had a terrible time on BO2 today. Couldn't do a thing. Went crazy negative every game.

http://www.evergrandecity.com/member.php?u=69

He is permabanned, isn't he? Shame he put all the stupid people here in their place
    Sounds like my experience today as well. Now if we can only can find slick...

I've been sort of working on the Combat Knife, stupid Bloodthirsties are never going to happen. The other stuff's not too bad though. However, I'm jumping all over the place, and I'm also trying to level up the Hybrid Sight on my HAMR while also hipfiring with the laser sight (don't know why) and levelling up the Executioner in Hardcore mode, since it's easier.

At the moment, my gold guns include all 3 launchers, the Remington, and the DSR.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I've been sort of working on the Combat Knife, stupid Bloodthirsties are never going to happen. The other stuff's not too bad though. However, I'm jumping all over the place, and I'm also trying to level up the Hybrid Sight on my HAMR while also hipfiring with the laser sight (don't know why) and levelling up the Executioner in Hardcore mode, since it's easier.

At the moment, my gold guns include all 3 launchers, the Remington, and the DSR.
    My thoughts exactly. The combat knife is so hard to get skulls with. I got all the other stuff and gave up on the bloodthirsties. It should really just require one bloodthirsty for the camo. That's a challenge as it is. Also, does the tact. knife attachment count? If I get a streak just stabbing with it, will it give me the challenge for the combat knife or the pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The combat knife is so hard to get skulls with. I got all the other stuff and gave up on the bloodthirsties. It should really just require one bloodthirsty for the camo. That's a challenge as it is. Also, does the tact. knife attachment count? If I get a streak just stabbing with it, will it give me the challenge for the combat knife or the pistol?
    I believe you'd get it for the pistol. You have to be holding out only the knife.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

It doesn't count If I remember correctly. All the specials should only have one bloodthirsty medal as well.

Any good tips on how to get impact kills on the SMAW? (Got 3 so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    It doesn't count If I remember correctly. All the specials should only have one bloodthirsty medal as well.

Any good tips on how to get impact kills on the SMAW? (Got 3 so far)
    For the RPG I got all the challenges except the helicopter shoot down just naturally. Direct impacts are easy if you try not to sprint and ADS around corners. Most upclose kills you get will direct impact.

For the RPG I got all the challenges except the helicopter shoot down just naturally. Direct impacts are easy if you try not to sprint and ADS around corners. Most upclose kills you get will direct impact.
    Thanks AJ
    I got the SMAW gold now, it took shorter than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So I'm close to getting my first secondary golden: the ballistic knife. I only need to complete 2 challenges which um halfway done with.
    Playing Stick & Stones might help a little bit on the process for the Ballistic (and Crossbow). Especially if it's a double weapon XP weekend.

Played some black ops yesterday. I got gold on my kap-40.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Playing Stick & Stones might help a little bit on the process for the Ballistic (and Crossbow). Especially if it's a double weapon XP weekend.
    Yep that's all I play. I like never win neither cuz I always get brankrupt in like the last couple of seconds lol. But idc about winning.

Yep that's all I play. I like never win neither cuz I always get brankrupt in like the last couple of seconds lol. But idc about winning.
    I hate getting bankrupted like 5 times in a row. I'm like I HAVE 0 POINTS WHY BANKRUPT ME. lol. I always end up with the most bankrupts. I could have the most kills and end up in last place because of the stupid tomohawks. I got my executioner headshots with sharpshooter. Since everyone had executioners, it was kinda easy. When you get the weird guns in sharpshoot it's easier because no one's at an advantage.

EDIT: LOL everyone go on MW3 just to look at the playlist update. They changed all the gamemode names for april fools
    Last edited by AJ; 1st April 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Lol Yolo for S&D.

So yesterday I got 100 headshots with the SMR thanks to these ******* snipers trying to spawn trap. AJ was with me there too. After he got off I played sticks and stones and got the Ballistic knife golden.

Lol Yolo for S&D.

So yesterday I got 100 headshots with the SMR thanks to these ******* snipers trying to spawn trap. AJ was with me there too. After he got off I played sticks and stones and got the Ballistic knife golden.
    Yeah those snipers were annoying. Mostly because I was going for S-12 one shots and MK48 no perk attach challenges. Lol they were tac inserting infront of our spawns every game and hardscoping. I started quickscoping them and they called me a camping hardscoper...............lmao.

Uprising poster leaked, when I first saw this i thought it was fake. Now im 100% sure its legit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HNzU4G22vk
    Kinda disappointing i don't see a new gun, perhaps there keeping it a surprise. Oh well.

Spoiler:- PIc:
    Last edited by White_Stoner30; 3rd April 2013 at 1:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Pic

Well the revolution leak didn't show turned so it just might not be in that poster.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by White_Stoner30 View Post
    Uprising poster leaked, when I first saw this i thought it was fake. Now im 100% sure its legit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HNzU4G22vk
    Kinda disappointing i don't see a new gun, perhaps there keeping it a surprise. Oh well.

Spoiler:- PIc:
    On the card does it say April 13th or 18th? The light made it hard to see. If its the 13th then it would be perfect since its 3 days before my gold subscription ends. It would be reason to fire up the game again since i have other games to play plus i lost interest of the game for a while.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    On the card does it say April 13th or 18th? The light made it hard to see. If its the 13th then it would be perfect since its 3 days before my gold subscription ends. It would be reason to fire up the game again since i have other games to play plus i lost interest of the game for a while.
    Actually it's on the 16th.

No DLC gun this time? =(
    Last edited by Savvao; 3rd April 2013 at 5:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Atucally it's on the 16th.

No DLC gun this time? =(
    Damn it what perfect timing. Guess i have to use the trial code that i havent used then since thats how long it will take till i put the game to the sidelines.

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

aww it will be on the 18?? a man it's 4 days after my birtday

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Finally got around Diamond Snipers just a few minutes ago. I only have the LMGs left to diamond and 2 assault and 3 Snipers along with the LMGs yet to max out prestige 2 so i can get the Primary Mastery Title. I will take my time with the LMGs for this, hell i don't think i'll Diamond them for a long time or let alone ever.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Page 356 of 427 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast