Page 359 of 427 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    The AK's upgrade is called reznovs revenge, sweet.
    lol yeah. It's hell of a name, 3arc.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    does anyone else think the new perk is too good for only 2000?
    It'll be awesome with the M1911 and Speed Cola. Super fun.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

What is this Purgatory area I keep hearing about in Uprising Zombies?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

It's like the after life. I'm not too sure what you do in there.

And also thanks guys, I was really happy when I got it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Interesting to see all the people complaining about there not being a new gun in Uprising. They're all "This DLC isn't worth it". No one would be complaining if there hadn't been a gun in the first one.

If you look in the gameplay trailer for Mob of the Dead, you can see the words "REMEMBER IT AL DON'T FORGET" at the part where there's the paper with the writing and the plane drawings on it. In the first part of that near the top. Al Capone reference?

http://www.callofduty.com/message/414305458
    This guy has a theory that you can choose your character. While that part may not be true, it is true that you have your character's name beside your points display, so we could see something with that.

I'm predicting that the boss Zombie is just going to be really annoying, worse than Romero. However, if he's easier to kill, that would make it better. In the gameplay you saw them firing the M14 at it and it appeared to die, though that may have been due to instakill or previous damage.

The new perk looks awesome, that's definitely going to be something I'll be buying a lot, since I basically reload after every kill. They said it has to charge up though, so there's that.

The traps look very interesting, and I hope there are no traps that need to be built.

With regards to the building of the plane, it seems like a cool idea but I'm not sure how they'll implement it. It could be the first buildable I won't mind building too much.

I also hope that any Easter Eggs on the map will be possible to complete in solo or split-screen. I liked the CotD one but none of the other ones since you couldn't do them with only one or two people.

That's all I have to say for now.

I can't wait to play as billy the mob boss lol. Next month -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I can't wait to play as billy the mob boss lol. Next month -_-.
    Hey, you might want to change the link in your sig to the new Club. Just thought I'd mention that http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ombies-Club-V3 if you're interested.

Also if I can get to my friend's house some time after it comes out I'll be able to play it early! (earlier than PS3 anyway). I JUST WANT IT RIGHT NAOOOO IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD

Public Service Announcement: DO NOT BUY THE JUNGLE WARFARE CAMO PACK. It looks meh compared to the other camos and the reticles are ugly. If you can't afford all of them, I'd steer clear of it. Tried it on a bunch of guns at a friend's house and thought it was a letdown compared to the other ones

Public Service Announcement: DO NOT BUY THE JUNGLE WARFARE CAMO PACK. It looks meh compared to the other camos and the reticles are ugly. If you can't afford all of them, I'd steer clear of it. Tried it on a bunch of guns at a friend's house and thought it was a letdown compared to the other ones
    None of them are really to my taste. If anything, Bacon is kind of cool, but after I have Gold for a gun that's all I will use anyways.

But hey, that's my opinion. Several of my friends love the new camos.

Umm hotel and convoy those maps were cool to play on.
    The elevators in Hotel were a cool novelty, but it, along with Convoy and Zoo, are the campiest maps in the whole game. Worse than Silo or Array.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 9th April 2013 at 12:57 AM.

TBH silo isn't that bad. There are a couple camp spots but I die more often on that map trying to find people, and people just hide near their last spawn because running into the open is a death trap. Array I can't hate on. One of the only big maps I love.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Hey, you might want to change the link in your sig to the new Club. Just thought I'd mention that http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ombies-Club-V3 if you're interested.

Also if I can get to my friend's house some time after it comes out I'll be able to play it early! (earlier than PS3 anyway). I JUST WANT IT RIGHT NAOOOO IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD
    Yeah, I guess I should do that huh? Lol. Forgot all about it.

I only played in Silo like five times. It was always the least voted map.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

people dont like big maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    It's not one of my favourites, but it is certainly better than anything from Escalation.
    hangar 18 was good yo

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    hangar 18 was good yo
    hangar 18 was annihilation right?

edit: there's a grief map called cell block Z or something like that
    Last edited by AJ; 10th April 2013 at 3:01 PM.

hangar 18 was annihilation right?

edit: there's a grief map called cell block Z or something like that
    New grief map? Why didn't they add a new grief map with revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by muffinkidbob View Post
    i dont like call of duty!
    Wow, that's some really constructive and engaging input. Please, tell us more about your disliking of Call of Duty and your reasons for posting in this thread if you don't like it.

Let me guess, ypur never ever going to post on here again are ya kid?

Cool story bro. Now please move on with your life I don't care about.

New update that brings us simple calling cards for all the prestiges: http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/10/14255/

No new weapon dlc apparently that was a one time thing. But ok, whatever treyarch.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 10th April 2013 at 10:56 PM.

New update that brings us simple calling cards for all the prestiges: http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/10/14255/

No new weapon dlc apparently that was a one time thing. But ok, whatever treyarch.
    Watch Inferior Ward copy the Gun DLC bonus and take full advantage on that ;/

Also I have been playing not but with Combat Knife and Axe, it's hilarious planting a Tac Insert on the enemy and then killing them from behind with their pissed reaction

whoa whoa don't blame treyarch. They give you something and you're mad there's no more of it? They probably don't have enough RAM on the maps to add more guns. Plus they're running on an engine from 2003. That's a 10 year old engine. Don't blame them. The battlefield engine is newer and they have the RAM for the DLC they got. Also, after trying to figure out lag I've found a couple videos that explain why the developers can't fix the lag problem. It's mostly because some people have bad internet and other people have better internet. In the older CODs most people had more similar internet so the problem was less apparent. Now, there are 20 year olds who try hard on fiber-optic premium internet vs-ing 10 year olds playing on their parent's wifi that's trying to handle them and 3 other connections at once. Long story short- as long as there's a host type connection there will be severe lag. If there are dedicated servers on console it will still lag but less than now because the host is a server in a building doing nothing but handling your game.

Yay prestige calling cards! My wish came true!
    'Murica

whoa whoa don't blame treyarch. They give you something and you're mad there's no more of it? They probably don't have enough RAM on the maps to add more guns. Plus they're running on an engine from 2003. That's a 10 year old engine. Don't blame them. The battlefield engine is newer and they have the RAM for the DLC they got. Also, after trying to figure out lag I've found a couple videos that explain why the developers can't fix the lag problem. It's mostly because some people have bad internet and other people have better internet. In the older CODs most people had more similar internet so the problem was less apparent. Now, there are 20 year olds who try hard on fiber-optic premium internet vs-ing 10 year olds playing on their parent's wifi that's trying to handle them and 3 other connections at once. Long story short- as long as there's a host type connection there will be severe lag. If there are dedicated servers on console it will still lag but less than now because the host is a server in a building doing nothing but handling your game.
    1. They are not Giving anything, they are Selling us the Gun in the DLC, I doubt RAM is the issue, seriously.

2. Lag is old news, it will always be there.

3. It's not our fault Treyarch can't update their Engines to handle new stuff like other games, say for Example BF3 and the Frostbite Engine (btw I pre-ordered BF4 already

4. No one is mad.

If anything to us at least a little happier is let us use the guns that are only singleplayer guns and put them in multiplayer with a futuristic touch.

No one was complaining before we got it, now that we've had it once everyone expects it to always be in DLC?

whoa whoa don't blame treyarch. They give you something and you're mad there's no more of it? They probably don't have enough RAM on the maps to add more guns.
    I believe I read that it's because it would be a lot of work to balance a new gun. The Peacekeeper on its own was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    1. They are not Giving anything, they are Selling us the Gun in the DLC, I doubt RAM is the issue, seriously.
    1: No. For the exact same price, you get exactly what you got in previous games. On top of exactly what you got before, they give you a free gun. If they had raised the price at all, then they would be selling it to you, but as it is now they're giving it to you.

Page 359 of 427 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast