Page 360 of 427 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    No one was complaining before we got it, now that we've had it once everyone expects it to always be in DLC?

I believe I read that it's because it would be a lot of work to balance a new gun. The Peacekeeper on its own was hard.

1: No. For the exact same price, you get exactly what you got in previous games. On top of exactly what you got before, they give you a free gun. If they had raised the price at all, then they would be selling it to you, but as it is now they're giving it to you.
    Nope, if I didnt pay I wouldnt get the gun, the only way to get the gun is by paying. Last I checked thats not something "Given" but Sold
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

No one was complaining before we got it, now that we've had it once everyone expects it to always be in DLC?

1: No. For the exact same price, you get exactly what you got in previous games. On top of exactly what you got before, they give you a free gun. If they had raised the price at all, then they would be selling it to you, but as it is now they're giving it to you.
    Nothing is free in life anymore. Yes ,but if it was free it would be a single transaction. Instead we pay 15 dollars for a map pack and a bonus gun. That we PAY for with our money.

So if you go to a grocery store and there's a sale that says buy one, get a certain type of item free, do you expect them to have the same sale everytime you go there? No. BO1 map packs were 3 MP maps and 1 zombies. This game is 4 MP and 1 Zombies. Plus they had turned and peacekeepz. Besides, the gun dlc was just a test for future cod games. They were experimenting. They wanted to give a good gun that wasn't OP. They got it perfect. Quit complaining, at least they added the gun to the map pack. No one expected gun DLC and it was an added bonus. Don't assume that if they add something to DLC that it's always gonna be there. Sure you payed for the map pack. But did you know you were going to get a gun too when you first saw the season pass? No. Again, BO1 was 3mp 1z. Uprising is 4MP(one is studio) and 1Z(2 with grief mode). Still more than first strike, escalation, and annihilation. Your argument is that they arent giving us the gun and that we pay for it. Yes, it comes with the other stuff that already has more quantity than any past game's DLC. Besides, Studio took one team 9 weeks to finish. That's one map and one team working on it. There were 3 other MP maps. The sound guys were busy on mob of the dead. Bunch of animators I assume as well. Come to think of it, studio would require the most animators of the MP stuff due to all the extra stuff. Just get over the gun DLC. Not trying to sound like a dick, it just really irks me....

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    So if you go to a grocery store and there's a sale that says buy one, get a certain type of item free, do you expect them to have the same sale everytime you go there? No. BO1 map packs were 3 MP maps and 1 zombies. This game is 4 MP and 1 Zombies. Plus they had turned and peacekeepz. Besides, the gun dlc was just a test for future cod games. They were experimenting. They wanted to give a good gun that wasn't OP. They got it perfect. Quit complaining, at least they added the gun to the map pack. No one expected gun DLC and it was an added bonus. Don't assume that if they add something to DLC that it's always gonna be there. Sure you payed for the map pack. But did you know you were going to get a gun too when you first saw the season pass? No. Again, BO1 was 3mp 1z. Uprising is 4MP(one is studio) and 1Z(2 with grief mode). Still more than first strike, escalation, and annihilation. Your argument is that they arent giving us the gun and that we pay for it. Yes, it comes with the other stuff that already has more quantity than any past game's DLC. Besides, Studio took one team 9 weeks to finish. That's one map and one team working on it. There were 3 other MP maps. The sound guys were busy on mob of the dead. Bunch of animators I assume as well. Come to think of it, studio would require the most animators of the MP stuff due to all the extra stuff. Just get over the gun DLC. Not trying to sound like a dick, it just really irks me....
    First off I'll start with this I dont care about gun DLC, nor am I complaining about it, moving on, they have been changing everything they said before such as the NT Zombies issue and what not.

Studio is not really a new map. just an old one with new makeup (if they continue this trend it would not surprise me at all) so it doesn't really count. (Kinda like having a Girl and then she randomly put's new makeup on, she's not a new girl, just the same, different looking)

You do realise the teams are pretty decent sized (the ones who design the maps) and they do things in advance, they dont just wait with their hands on their as s until its time for DLC again and ask "Jeeh, what map do we do now?" and start from there, they have plenty of time to commence the project

Lastly, the Dev's for the MP maps are Not the same Devs for the Zombie maps, event Treyarch has shown that, so time was not an issue since its 2 different teams doing 2 different things, dont beleive me? Easy just check the BO II Credits on the disc, it shows wo did what.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    First off I'll start with this I dont care about gun DLC, nor am I complaining about it, moving on, they have been changing everything they said before such as the NT Zombies issue and what not.

Studio is not really a new map. just an old one with new makeup (if they continue this trend it would not surprise me at all) so it doesn't really count. (Kinda like having a Girl and then she randomly put's new makeup on, she's not a new girl, just the same, different looking)

You do realise the teams are pretty decent sized (the ones who design the maps) and they do things in advance, they dont just wait with their hands on their as s until its time for DLC again and ask "Jeeh, what map do we do now?" and start from there, they have plenty of time to commence the project

Lastly, the Dev's for the MP maps are Not the same Devs for the Zombie maps, event Treyarch has shown that, so time was not an issue since its 2 different teams doing 2 different things, dont beleive me? Easy just check the BO II Credits on the disc, it shows wo did what.
    So do you think they just copy/pasted studio? No. Making graphic changes like adding spaceships and dinosaurs and castles and pirates and skeletons isn't easy. Vahn said that map took 9 weeks. This isn't the terminal copy/paste to MW3, it's reskinned and has only the same layout. And this time around the zombies team didn't really work on the map. The single player guys have been doing mob of the dead since the game went live. That's how long it took them. I've tried creating a simple 3D toy car in a graphics program (my sister is majoring in engineering). That little car took me 4 hours to make. Now if a toy car takes that long with help from a pro at it, do you think that they could get away with waiting for DLC time? Of course not. They are constantly working on maps and bugs. Theres a team that works on the next patch right after a patch is released.

Ah and the zombie team is going to be making the rest of the zombies maps. So you could say they pretty much are Korea than halfway done for the next 2 zombie maps.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Mob of the dead trailer

The patch is now live for PS3. And DXP starts tomorrow morning!
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    New grief map? Why didn't they add a new grief map with revolution?
    Die Rise REALLY wouldn't have worked for Grief, with all the different buildings and the Minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Yay prestige calling cards! My wish came true!
    I loved the prestige player card backgrounds in BO1, so I'm glad these are here.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    BO1 map packs were 3 MP maps and 1 zombies. This game is 4 MP and 1 Zombies.
    BO1 was also 4 multiplayer maps and a single Zombies map. Rezurrection excluded, of course.

Well, I eternally hate people on Zombies. Either they quit or they're no good and keep dying, and I have to carry all of them. And the people who keep dying are actually a higher rank than me, most of the time. I don't understand. But I can't play solo because I'm not quite good enough to do well by myself (for some reason, don't know why). Ughhh.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

so... The new achievements for Mob of the Dead are out, Upgradable traps, Opening doors without spending points, escape alive, complete the cycle, break the cycle.... Damn this will be interesting...http://www.callofduty.com/message/414325125
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 14th April 2013 at 1:13 AM.

Yup my source is correct.

He said.that.you go to the GS bridge and that's where you can PaP your gun or you can go in one of the electric chairs that will transport you back to Alcatraz, thus completing the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yup my source is correct.

He said.that.you go to the GS bridge and that's where you can PaP your gun or you can go in one of the electric chairs that will transport you back to Alcatraz, thus completing the cycle.
    Go back to Alcatraz? Sounds dumb, if you already are out why return?

Go back to Alcatraz? Sounds dumb, if you already are out why return?
    I would assume to grab perks and weapons and stuff. Like in Moon, you teleported back to Area 51 to PaP and grab Jug/Speed Cola, then teleported back.

FINALLY GOT FHJ LAUNCHER GOLD. My god that took a frustrating long time to get. It's been paid off
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

cycle is going to the bridge and coming back via electric torture chairs. Acid Drip is an alternate way of upgrading via the kits. Idk about the traps. Escaping the island is part of the cycle. brutus is the boss zombie. killing enough zombies in front of the dog get's you tomohawks. Get ten zombies in a train and make sure you have jugg. then reload when they get near.... and one of the characters is weasle(the con artist). Pop goes the weasel=betray/con the con man? Beat someone at their own game? Who knows, in about 2 to 4days tops we'll know all about the map

You guys took advantage of the double XP? & Did you guys buy and packs or whatever they're called.

double xp ends tuesday morning on all systems due to XBL being down.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You guys took advantage of the double XP? & Did you guys buy and packs or whatever they're called.
    Yes, Double XP was fun, sorry about the Invite you sent, I was idle and by the time I got back you you had gone offline. Enjoyed some great Zombie gameplay with my friends. Also Say No to micro transactions!!!!! Lastly there will be a Clan Purge of some members due to inactivity.

I kinda wish it was double weapon XP instead. It's a pain to get the Ballista to Max prestige 2 when you're best with the iron sights.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

good news is i now have 3 of 4 shotguns gold
    Bad news is i still have the KSG to do

how does anyone get bloodthirstys with the KSG anyway? Regardless, I'm glad that they added Calling cards for prestige ranks. still wish they'd add emblems for prestige ranks like BO1 had.

What do you guys think of Mob of the Dead? I saw the trailer and it looks interesting, I might buy it. TranZit and Die Rise were meh, so I hope this one is good. Speaking of TranZit and Die Rise, did you guys finish the Easter Eggs for those? I almost finished the one for TranZit and didn't even attempt Die Rise's EE. I should definitely try to get one with my friends, been a while since I played.

About the whole Double XP/Double Weapon XP, how about Treyarch does both at the same time? It would be nice if they did that at least once.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What do you guys think of Mob of the Dead? I saw the trailer and it looks interesting, I might buy it. TranZit and Die Rise were meh, so I hope this one is good. Speaking of TranZit and Die Rise, did you guys finish the Easter Eggs for those? I almost finished the one for TranZit and didn't even attempt Die Rise's EE. I should definitely try to get one with my friends, been a while since I played.
    I kind of really hate Tranzit and love Die Rise, but since I have no friends with PS3s and BO2 as well as no mic, I can't even attempt the Easter Eggs. If they would make an easter egg that only required two people, I might be able to attempt it with my one friend when we play split-screen, but I doubt they will.

I kind of really hate Tranzit and love Die Rise, but since I have no friends with PS3s and BO2 as well as no mic, I can't even attempt the Easter Eggs. If they would make an easter egg that only required two people, I might be able to attempt it with my one friend when we play split-screen, but I doubt they will.
    You can do TranZit's Easter Egg with just two people, but of course it's easier with more. Unsure about Die Rise.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    You can do TranZit's Easter Egg with just two people, but of course it's easier with more. Unsure about Die Rise.
    Fair enough, but my dislike for Tranzit prevents that from ever happening. I think Die Rise is 4 only.

Yes, Double XP was fun, sorry about the Invite you sent, I was idle and by the time I got back you you had gone offline. Enjoyed some great Zombie gameplay with my friends. Also Say No to micro transactions!!!!! Lastly there will be a Clan Purge of some members due to inactivity.
    It's cool. I sort of figured you were busy.

Page 360 of 427 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast