Page 361 of 427 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Fair enough, but my dislike for Tranzit prevents that from ever happening. I think Die Rise is 4 only.
    We just need to set up a time on weekend and get a party together and do all the Easter eggs. I will set up a chat room so you can communicate with whomever decides play.

Micro transactions are pretty cool wish there would be more camos like some from the first black ops especially tiger and red. The extra slots is totally worth it as you get 100 create a classes.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I kinda wish it was double weapon XP instead. It's a pain to get the Ballista to Max prestige 2 when you're best with the iron sights.
    I hear you.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Micro transactions are pretty cool wish there would be more camos like some from the first black ops especially tiger and red. The extra slots is totally worth it as you get 100 create a classes.
    Do you get them all from buying one pack or is it 10 classes per pack? Like you need to pay $10 to get all 100 classes? And then you can only bring in one of the groups of classes to a game at a time? And do all of them have the same number of classes as your primary set? Meaning if you haven't unlocked all the way up to 10 classes from prestiging, do you still get 10 classes per set on the ones you buy?

So many questions I probably won't buy anything anyway.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Do you get them all from buying one pack or is it 10 classes per pack? Like you need to pay $10 to get all 100 classes? And then you can only bring in one of the groups of classes to a game at a time? And do all of them have the same number of classes as your primary set? Meaning if you haven't unlocked all the way up to 10 classes from prestiging, do you still get 10 classes per set on the ones you buy?

So many questions I probably won't buy anything anyway.
    When you buy it for 80 MP, you get a total of 10 class sets at once. You can only use 1 in a particular game, and each set has the number of classes that you've unlocked. For example: I'm prestige 4, with 9 CaC slots, so every class set will have 9 slots, and it'll go up to 10 when I prestige again.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

When you buy it for 80 MP, you get a total of 10 class sets at once. You can only use 1 in a particular game, and each set has the number of classes that you've unlocked. For example: I'm prestige 4, with 9 CaC slots, so every class set will have 9 slots, and it'll go up to 10 when I prestige again.
    Oh, okay. Thanks.

So who's going to be playing Uprising tomorrow (we all know we'll be playing Mob of the Dead first, who cares about the Multiplayer side? )?

Oh, okay. Thanks.

So who's going to be playing Uprising tomorrow (we all know we'll be playing Mob of the Dead first, who cares about the Multiplayer side? )?
    I just got the Season Pass, but I'm not much of a zombies guy. Although, I might try it if you can really get tomahawks in it. Those things are my babies <3

Trust me. I can tell this map will get alot of people over to zombies more than any other map (besides kino and nacht ofc.)

Well the new maps look are pretty darn cool.
    Last edited by White_Stoner30; 16th April 2013 at 1:56 PM.

Well guys, only one more month until PS3 gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Well guys, only one more month until PS3 gets it!
    Yeah! Looking forward to it!

It looks badass. The death machine in the ****en mystery box! Damn! R
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Well it looks like some youtubers called playthegameco had a treyarch worker leak them a ton of Mob info pre-launch and told them how to do the Easter egg. I thought the point of the egg was to try and achieve it by discovering and finding it out....not having it spoonfed (ha Mobofthedead reference ) to you for views on youtube....anyway there's a gold spork melee thingy thats part of the egg and a 1 hit kill into the 20's and higher rounds.

Well i'm close to Diamond Launchers now. Just the RPG now completing until the Typhoon Camo and then the rest of it.

Still need to destroy 2 player controlled Scorestreaks with the FHJ-18 AA to get it gold.

I also downloaded Nuketown Zombies today from the European PS Store. Played some solo matches. It was really good until i reached Wave 8 with the Ray gun.

Wish I had noticed this thread sooner!

I'm XxSKSK_sniperxX or sKsK_iS_GoD (XxSKSK_sniperxX Is my clan account while sKsK_iS_GoD is for prestiging and stuff)

I'm part of the clan FATE_of_NBK9, possibly one of the best clans on PS3(It sounds big headed but we have won quite a few ops and have beat all the major teams e.g team mKs, NSC, AMOK Germany and tons of others. As far as I know there is only one team to actually proper beat us on BO2)

But yeah feel free to add me and invite me :3 Even though my internet is not the best at the moment.

Witness my sickness

Ugh, I can barely play at all now. The controller me and my brother paid for broke, and he bought a new one and refuses to let me use it. I wanted to try out the new maps, too...

I've been playing the original Black Ops lately, and I've realized how much more fun it is (in my opinion) than Black Ops 2. The only real issue is the fact that everyone runs around with a golden gun Famas or AK-47U, which are both real game breakers if you don't have the means to counter them.

Quote Originally Posted by SkSk_Is_GoD View Post
    Wish I had noticed this thread sooner!

I'm XxSKSK_sniperxX or sKsK_iS_GoD (XxSKSK_sniperxX Is my clan account while sKsK_iS_GoD is for prestiging and stuff)

I'm part of the clan FATE_of_NBK9, possibly one of the best clans on PS3(It sounds big headed but we have won quite a few ops and have beat all the major teams e.g team mKs, NSC, AMOK Germany and tons of others. As far as I know there is only one team to actually proper beat us on BO2)

But yeah feel free to add me and invite me :3 Even though my internet is not the best at the moment.
    So is your clan an actual clan that plays objective modes or are you one of those clans that only do TDM/SnD and Quickscope all the time and think your good? Im asking based also on your Console Username

Ugh, I can barely play at all now. The controller me and my brother paid for broke, and he bought a new one and refuses to let me use it. I wanted to try out the new maps, too...
    Umm...ok.... I got an idead, bring him lots and lots of water so he has to take a restroom break then either take over playing or run away with the control!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

....Just play when he isn't home?

and only 28 more days! I'm seriously considering getting the new Xbox over the PS4 due to the fact that the CoD games (which i play primarily) are made first for the microsoft console and then ported over to the rest. Then there's the DLC stuff and the controllers are move FPS based....but then again i've had the PS1, 2, and 3. IDK we'll see which is better in a few months. Anyone do the egg and hear the story to mob? won't post it because huge spoilers but just curious if anyone else has
    Last edited by AJ; 18th April 2013 at 5:45 AM.

My little brothers are the biggest snitches you've ever seen.

My little brothers are the biggest snitches you've ever seen.
    why can't you use it? Do you share a console? that's kind of unfair..

why can't you use it? Do you share a console? that's kind of unfair..
    No, he bought the console, he won't let me use the controller because the left stick button (sprint) broke, and he happened to not be playing when it broke it, so he blames me. So he won't let me use the only properly working controller (there are 2 with messed up sticks plus the broken sprint button one). Now, he expects me to pay $20 for a used, wired controller just to be able to play without getting bumraped.

Edit: and to top it off, I bought BO2 myself, so I can't even play my ****ing game.

No, he bought the console, he won't let me use the controller because the left stick button (sprint) broke, and he happened to not be playing when it broke it, so he blames me. So he won't let me use the only properly working controller (there are 2 with messed up sticks plus the broken sprint button one). Now, he expects me to pay $20 for a used, wired controller just to be able to play without getting bumraped.

Edit: and to top it off, I bought BO2 myself, so I can't even play my ****ing game.
    well if you really wanted to you could call customer support and spend a few hours a day for about a week and get a new one for free depending on how long you've had it. Worth a shot, I got a new free pair of turtle beaches doing that. Or you could just buy a controller. They aren't that expensive

and only 28 more days! I'm seriously considering getting the new Xbox over the PS4 due to the fact that the CoD games (which i play primarily) are made first for the microsoft console and then ported over to the rest. Then there's the DLC stuff and the controllers are move FPS based....but then again i've had the PS1, 2, and 3. IDK we'll see which is better in a few months. Anyone do the egg and hear the story to mob? won't post it because huge spoilers but just curious if anyone else has
    Have fun paying an extra 50 or 60 dollars just to play online. I'm getting the ps4 definitley. Drive club, destiny and watch dogs are all worth it. Nearly forgot I also am getting a ps4 for MLB the show.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 19th April 2013 at 5:05 AM.

If you're getting a console just for CoD do us all a favor and get out. That's some F'ed up ****.

Also, schools canceled for me so ima no life it today.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

whoa whoa calm down. I never said i was sure what to get. And tbh i don't play that many games....first of all we don't know if the PS4 has free online. And destiny isn't a PS4 exclusive. I'm just curious of what you guys think, not exactly looking for people to be dicks when i ask a question.

Page 361 of 427 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411 ... LastLast