Page 362 of 427 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I didn't mean it that way, my apologies.
    But getting an xbox over a PS just to get the maps early just isn't right..

I'm getting the PS4 because I'm a big Sony fanboy and I love most playstation exclusives. Most my friends play it, and the PS4 will be superior than xbox(opinion)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    So is your clan an actual clan that plays objective modes or are you one of those clans that only do TDM/SnD and Quickscope all the time and think your good? Im asking based also on your Console Username
    We will only play TDM for the TDM op and generally we play DOM,Hardpoint,headquarters and sometimes SnD if another clan we are playing chooses it. And 90% of the clan would never touch a sniper. The 10% that would don't run around trying 360 no scope stuff. I've only seen us play anyone at sniper only when it was their shot for choosing the rules(2 ours, 2 theirs and one neutral)

Witness my sickness

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    whoa whoa calm down. I never said i was sure what to get. And tbh i don't play that many games....first of all we don't know if the PS4 has free online. And destiny isn't a PS4 exclusive. I'm just curious of what you guys think, not exactly looking for people to be dicks when i ask a question.
    Neither is watch dogs but you didn't say anything about that...

i know, and i'm not really a fanboy of either system, although i've always had a Playstation. And I'm not really getting it for the maps, I'm thinking of it because usually the Xbox games are made more carefully and extensively than the Cod games on PS. Remember Black Ops 1 on release for PS3? That game was terrible but if I played on my friend's Xbox the game ran so much better. Hate to say it, but it seems that Xbox gets more support from Cod devs. There are cons too, but i'm not sure. Plus the next Cod is most likely an IW game so i don't really know if it's worth wasting (apparently for next gen games the price is) $80 for a shitty game.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    i know, and i'm not really a fanboy of either system, although i've always had a Playstation. And I'm not really getting it for the maps, I'm thinking of it because usually the Xbox games are made more carefully and extensively than the Cod games on PS. Remember Black Ops 1 on release for PS3? That game was terrible but if I played on my friend's Xbox the game ran so much better. Hate to say it, but it seems that Xbox gets more support from Cod devs. There are cons too, but i'm not sure. Plus the next Cod is most likely an IW game so i don't really know if it's worth wasting (apparently for next gen games the price is) $80 for a shitty game.
    Your basing your choice on a single game series? Really Aj, think about the exclusives and perks of each console, other than Cod what else does Xbox get earlier than Psn does?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Your basing your choice on a single game series? Really Aj, think about the exclusives and perks of each console, other than Cod what else does Xbox get earlier than Psn does?
    i don't play that many games. and it's not just cod that devs code for xbox and port to ps3. besides cod, battlefield, and gta, there aren't too many games i play

Wow so I got school canceled again tomorrow. The floods here are really bad. Like the water is as deep as a car. Cars are.being.covered by water! My school is flooded to hell as well. Luckily my house has nothing and is perfect. But damn this storm was bad.

AJ, wouldn't you like to play GTAV with us? We wouldn't be able to play zombies if you switched systems neither (assuming more zombie CoD games come out)

Yeah i would, but the main reason is that (and i'm not making this up at all) alot of developers have said that the Xbox interface is easier to code for than the Playstation interface. Hopefully the next gen isn't the same way as the 360 and PS3 in that sense because I'd rather play the intended quality than a copy pasted knock off. No offense, but that's pretty much how PS3 games are treated (not including version exclusives). Either way, I'm going to wait a month or two after the consoles release before I get one just to think about it first and see which turns out superior

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Ugh, I can barely play at all now. The controller me and my brother paid for broke, and he bought a new one and refuses to let me use it. I wanted to try out the new maps, too...
    You might wanna find a way to get a new controller. Double weapon xp starts tomorrow!! Get that iron sight ballista.

Double Weapon XP?

*Grabs Crossbow, S12 and Ballista*

I was playing zombies with 2 other people and we go to 25. I had to get off, so I decided to be a dick and take the guys with me. So I was pretty much playing grief. It worked and than I got off.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I was playing zombies with 2 other people and we go to 25. I had to get off, so I decided to be a dick and take the guys with me. So I was pretty much playing grief. It worked and than I got off.
    lol were they pissed?

We'll the one that fell of thought it was funny but the other one has been ignoring my texts and snapchats all day. Lol.

Wow just met had a teammate hacker. He had a lot of war machines, so many calling and explosions.

Unfortunately, your teammate's not a hacker. It's a care package glitch with the war machine and death machine. People just run around with infinite ammo for them. Hopefully, they patch it soon.

omg it's so ****ing annoying. they need that patched asap

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Wow never heard of the package glitch like that. Well it doesn't matter since i can't even play online anyways. Well back to GTA on the PS3.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I ****en hate death machine or war machines, even if I knew how to do the glitch I wouldn't do it.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Man that package glitch got nothing on the package glitch back on MW2. Constantly spam the emergency package over and over and i turned a whole TDM/Domination or whatever non SnD game into a competition to get as many packages as they can.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

the death machine is actually a pretty good streak. The war machine.......no comment.

Weird how am not getting double xp..

Weird how am not getting double xp..
    Double weapon XP?

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Double weapon XP?
    Yeah, I tested it oit with the MSMC and nothing, even with the Remington, and nothing, Oh well, good thing I bought me the Batman games, Im sure this will be my last Cod for awhile, getting tired of their Bs, good thing Bf4 comes out soonish and Dead Island Riptide in 3more days.

Wow that sucks. I don't really care for double weapon XP.

Yeah, I tested it oit with the MSMC and nothing, even with the Remington, and nothing, Oh well, good thing I bought me the Batman games, Im sure this will be my last Cod for awhile, getting tired of their Bs, good thing Bf4 comes out soonish and Dead Island Riptide in 3more days.
    Well i think this next cod will either be the worst or best because of these enhancements they are implementing for next gen.

Edit: zero good choice the games are amazing and well made by rocksteady you will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 20th April 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Page 362 of 427 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412 ... LastLast