Page 363 of 427 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

you aren't noticing it, but there is double weapon. Trust me. I got the B23R, Tac-45, and (almost) the Five Seven to dual wield in a few games. It's subliminal but it's there.

Man the SMAW and FHJ are taking forever to level up, what's the max level again?

Nevertheless I'm having fun with the RPG.

minimum level for all weapons is 10

I'm pretty sure it's level 5 max for all the launchers, but leveling them up is really slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Eagle View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's level 5 max for all the launchers, but leveling them up is really slow.
    Yeah I noticed that when I was leveling up the RPG.

had a pretty awesome idea of having a 3v3 or 4v4 GameBattle's-Style Tournament with atleast 4 or 6 teams. But then realized that Timezone's might be a problem
    Last edited by Level 1 Frenzy Boar; 22nd April 2013 at 5:32 PM.

Alright. Ready?

Here's one of the things that, I think, I hate more than anything else in Zombies. It's not double-hitting zombies that down me while I'm at full health with Jug, it's not lag. It's kill-stealers, and more specifically kill-stealers who gain nothing from stealing. More so at the beginning of games, when I just need some extra points from one or two extra kills to be able to open all the doors to the nearest wall weapon while still buying it for myself (generous me ) they run all the way around the map, shooting 8 shots into the zombies' chests while I'm standing at the window, causing me to not gain any points for killing them. I'm really upset when someone does this, and I think there should be some way of punishing people who do this. They may not do it purposely to bother me, but they do nonetheless. There are four entry points and four players for a reason. Stay at your window.

That's it for now.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

hey david vahn is asking for ideas for a community inspired playlist on twitter. Apparently War (the best game mode ever created for CoD) can't be done due to the map size what would you guys add as the gamemode?

This seems boring, but I was sad that there wasn't hardcore FFA. It seems like it would be a given for the hardcore playlist, but apparently I was wrong .-.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 23rd April 2013 at 3:50 AM. Reason: TYYYYYYYPO

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Didn't they have it in black ops 2 for the first week or so? I know we don't have it now, but i know it was there.

*****s, I just want infected or all or nothing. I would be getting across the map knifes and I would knife only in AoN
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

... with the Black Ops 2 knife? Good luck with that... those fast-paced game modes just fit mw3 well. I can't imagine all or nothing with a tomahawk.

omg god please not AoN. The knife is already broken as ****. I want drop zone back. That was really fun! even if it is pretty much hardpoint :/

You know, a graphically enhanced Black Ops with no FAMAS or Second Chance, the BO2 Ghost, and continually released extra Zombies content would easily be the best in the series. I would pay over 100$ for that game.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

I'd just like a gamemode called find the damn enemy yourself which means no damn target finders. Like old times find the enemy with your own dang eyes.

-pistols only
    - a playlist with all zombie guns
    - infected
    - various guns with one in the chamber

All I can think of now I'm really thinking...

I'd love Team Gun Game. Here's how I envision it: two teams (or 3, why not?) compete to get all of their members to get a kill with each weapon. Essentially, say there are 4 players per team, Team A gets 3 members to Ballistic Knife securing their place (unless someone knifes them). They stay in the game, and maybe they upgrade to just the Combat Knife, and they can run around still knifing. Then the last player has to get to and kill with the Ballistic Knife for the team to win. I think that would be pretty cool.

Yeah, mostly Party Games are what I want. I'd like to see Infected, too, and maybe All or Nothing. I didn't mind them in MW3. Also Sabotage, which is awesome.

And they need to let us use two secondary weapons in our regular classes. Seriously. I want all the freedomz to use what I want.

Also again, I hate Zombies players. Seriously.

MW3 knifing was ****ed up too. You would sometimes go commando and other times go like BO2. And maybe instead of pistols they could have the ballistic knife.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yeah, mostly Party Games are what I want. I'd like to see Infected, too, and maybe All or Nothing. I didn't mind them in MW3. Also Sabotage, which is awesome.

And they need to let us use two secondary weapons in our regular classes. Seriously. I want all the freedomz to use what I want.

Also again, I hate Zombies players. Seriously.
    Sabotage is nice, but AoN and infected wouldn't end well with the knife in this game. Vahn said they were thinking of an underkill wild card but scrapped it and it's too late to add into the game now. And why do you hate them? You are the OP of the Zombies club...

I kinda wish they didn't scrap it, to use a crossbow and ballistic knife. But honestly, it was the right move not to have it in the end. People would run around using an akimbo Kap 40 and an akimbo B23R.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Sabotage is nice, but AoN and infected wouldn't end well with the knife in this game. Vahn said they were thinking of an underkill wild card but scrapped it and it's too late to add into the game now. And why do you hate them? You are the OP of the Zombies club...
    That's why I want them in the game. Knifing in BO2 is much better than MW3. I think they would work better in this than MW3. But I could be wrong. Who knows?

I hate Zombies players because almost everyone I meet is bad, or just a jerk. Steal kills, don't revive me just to get that one Carpenter, shoot zombies while they're down when there's an instakill running. In a recent game of Die Rise, the three other guys were camped in that one corner of the B23R room with their Trample Steams to defend against the teleporty guys, and I was over with the MP5, and the one guy was saying "Yeah, just hang on, don't shoot, I'm almost there." Yeah right. Just jerks and bad players all around. Then, when they leave, everyone else leaves too, leaving me either by myself or with one other guy who keeps downing himself, then he quits too and I just kill myself because there's no point in playing it anymore.

Yeah, I could rant a ton about this. But the problem is I can't play solo because I know I'm not good enough to pull it off, plus it's boring. I need other players, and I do awesome even when they're bad. But by myself I can't do it so I need them even if they're bad. It really upsets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Eagle View Post
    I kinda wish they didn't scrap it, to use a crossbow and ballistic knife. But honestly, it was the right move not to have it in the end. People would run around using an akimbo Kap 40 and an akimbo B23R.
    Well maybe restrict it so only one from each class or something. No 2 pistols. I don't know, but it would've been just that one extra feature. They advertised more freedom in choosing classes, which was awesome, but they didn't give full freedom. Which is fine, but one more thing I wouldn't have complained about.

Since Ducks brought up jerks and Tremple Steanms: I was playing die rise with my friends. We were in the room where you build the trample steam and the jumping shits appeared. My friend does it differently. He put his trample steam in the middle of the room and he runs around it while we camp in the corner. We'll since me, being the jerk I am, decided to destroy his trample steam with a grenade. We were all laughing. xD

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    That's why I want them in the game. Knifing in BO2 is much better than MW3. I think they would work better in this than MW3. But I could be wrong. Who knows?

I hate Zombies players because almost everyone I meet is bad, or just a jerk. Steal kills, don't revive me just to get that one Carpenter, shoot zombies while they're down when there's an instakill running. In a recent game of Die Rise, the three other guys were camped in that one corner of the B23R room with their Trample Steams to defend against the teleporty guys, and I was over with the MP5, and the one guy was saying "Yeah, just hang on, don't shoot, I'm almost there." Yeah right. Just jerks and bad players all around. Then, when they leave, everyone else leaves too, leaving me either by myself or with one other guy who keeps downing himself, then he quits too and I just kill myself because there's no point in playing it anymore.

Yeah, I could rant a ton about this. But the problem is I can't play solo because I know I'm not good enough to pull it off, plus it's boring. I need other players, and I do awesome even when they're bad. But by myself I can't do it so I need them even if they're bad. It really upsets me.
    I just don't play with randoms ever lol. and that would make people rage too much from knife misses imo but never now. if no one's online for zombies I play die rise solo or just go on town lol
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Since Ducks brought up jerks and Tremple Steanms: I was playing die rise with my friends. We were in the room where you build the trample steam and the jumping shits appeared. My friend does it differently. He put his trample steam in the middle of the room and he runs around it while we camp in the corner. We'll since me, being the jerk I am, decided to destroy his trample steam with a grenade. We were all laughing. xD
    see this is called fun teammates. I remember setting up trample steams with friends to launch him off the map after he PaPd the ray gun. It was soooo funny cuz we had all the perks and **** and he yelled so much he rage quit.

They're my friends in real life so it makes it really funny. Another time one of my friends was blocking the doorway to get off the elevator and it squished me. So as you can see we joke around a lot but we still last long.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    They're my friends in real life so it makes it really funny. Another time one of my friends was blocking the doorway to get off the elevator and it squished me. So as you can see we joke around a lot but we still last long.
    Lol me and some friends used riot shields and claymores and trophies and shock charges and shotguns and guardians and sentries and camped in a room for an entire game a few times. so funny

It's infected no doubt about it. AoN was just terrible.

Anyways this cherry blossom challenge for the RPG is quite irritating. I'll get it somehow.

Page 363 of 427 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413 ... LastLast